News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The Pride of Galloway, Ch 2

• 2 Replies

Offline CoffeeMug

• God Member
The Pride of Galloway, Ch 2
« on: July 27, 2020, 11:22:16 PM »
The Pride of Galloway, Chapter 2
By Coffee Mug

Note: This series has a fantastical sort of setting. The place, plot, and characters are not intended to correspond to the real world.

Weeks had passed. Kayley was now relegated to the most demeaning duties of the staff. She emptied Lady Victoria and Lord Willem’s chamber pots and daily scrubbed the sinks in their bathroom area. When Lady Victoria dined, Kayley served her; the Lady made her wipe the table clean between servings and more than once made a point of spilling some wine or dropping a spoon for her to pick up. Kayley endured all of this with the smile and grateful courtesy expected of her position. And when Gabriela entered the room, Lady Victoria always complimented her on her hair, her figure. And then the worst humiliation, last night, when Gabriela brought Lady Victoria her dinner tray in her private quarters, the Lady invited Gabriela to sit and eat with her and ordered Kayley to serve the both of them. Kayley was made to stand behind them and listen while the two of them gossiped about which elites in the town were having affairs, which proper ladies had worn the same gown to a ball, which youngest daughter was the prettiest and most likely to outshine the other women of Galloway. And then when the two of them were done, Lady Victoria invited Gabriela to come with her to have a glass of wine on the veranda. Gabriela rose from the table and then, looking Kayley directly in the eye, she shoved her plate and leftover duck to the floor. The plate broke into pieces and the two women locked eyes, Kayley with her face set in stone, Gabriela laughing. Lady Victoria laughed as well and waved for Gabriela to follow her outside. “She can clean it up,” the Lady said, wrapping her arm through Gabriela’s as they left.

Kayley was left alone in the room. She sat herself down at the table, in the seat Gabriela had occupied, and she fully expected herself to begin crying. But instead, she thought of Gabriela, her beautiful hair, and how the family always gave her uniforms made from more expensive material, cut with more flattering lines. Kayley suspected that Lord Willem—or possibly the Lady—even had her clothing sewn for her especially by a tailor. And she thought of the time she had spent late at night, sitting by the candle, altering her own dresses to make them a bit tighter across the bust, more flattering at the stomach. And as she thought about these things, her hands curled up into fists and she thought about sitting on top of Gabriela and raining those fists down on her beautiful features and the pain and humiliation that the other woman would feel. Then she remembered how helpless she felt now and how helpless she had felt when she was sitting before Diana in her office. With a sharp rap of her knuckles on the table Kayley rose and, now moving quickly and quietly as she could, she went into Lady Victoria’s study. There she searched the drawers of her desk and then behind the landscape paintings on the walls and finally she discovered a loose floorboard and found underneath a bundle of letters, tied together with a leather strap.

Later that night, Kayley sat in her quarters with the unopened letters, staring at them. As the night passed, she ran her fingernails across her pursed lips as she thought about her options. It was a habit she’d had since she was a little girl, one her mother had tried to correct, and then tried to beat out of her. She had not done it in years and only after some time was she aware of it. She thought of that night with Lord Willem and Gabriela, that first night she had been here, and she thought of Gabriela throwing her plate on the floor for Kayley to clean up. And the day after her first night on the estate that she had spent with Gabriela and Lord Willem, that morning she’d met Lady Victoria. Kayley was brought into the Lady’s rooms and left alone standing before her as she finished reading a letter. With a brief sigh the Lady slipped the letter into her drawers and only then seemed to take notice of her. The Lady of the Manor clearly was not stupid, and she knew, or knew enough, about what had happened the previous night. She made Kayley stand before her so that she could evaluate her, her eye lingering over Kayley’s face, then her chest, then her stomach and thighs.

“My husband insists on his little playthings,” she said at last in a heavy accent. “Somehow, I can’t even find the energy to insult you for fucking him. But whatever you did two did to him last night, it worked. He’s made Gabriela head of the female staff and brought you on, and he’s going to let me go visit my home in the spring, thank the gods. So he can have his fun.”

And with that, Kayley was part of their household staff. Gabriela was in charge of the female staff, and she had put Kayley at the bottom of the girls—or at least that was what it had felt like at the time. She got the smallest room at the bottom of the manor’s basement, where the air always felt as old as the house itself. And Kayley was set to working nights, by herself, cleaning the vast halls and dining rooms when no one else was there to be inconvenienced by her. And where no one else, no males, could take notice of her, Kayley suspected. The other girls’ breakfast was her dinner, and she ate in the servants’ kitchen by herself, tired and ill-tempered. From the first morning eating alone like this, Kayley had noticed one of the other servants giving her the eye. Her name was Whitney and she was a very fit girl, with hard shoulders and legs and an ass that, Kayley had to admit, looked like a perfect sphere. Her breasts were smaller than Kayley’s or Gabriela’s but looked to be very firm under her maid’s dress. She also had a strong jaw line and a look to her face that was equally hard. With light brown hair and tanned skin, she was quite attractive, and she stood out from the other girls for her face as much as for her hardass demeanor. Each morning, Whitney’s staring at her became more obvious, and Kayley had spotted her chatting with Gabriela more than once. She pegged Whitney for Gabriela’s right hand, probably in more ways than one, and she wasn’t surprised when Whitney locked eyes with her at breakfast a week after Kayley had moved in. That morning, it was only the two of them and a few other female staff in the kitchen.

“Guess you’re the new bitch,” Whitney had said, standing across the table from her. She planted her hands on either side of Kayley’s platter and leaned over her.

“Guess that makes you the old bitch, then,” Kayley responded.

Whitney slapped her across the face, a hard thwack that could be heard above all the chatter and clanging of the staff kitchen. Kayley was spun halfway around in her seat but she immediately came back and grabbed hold of Whitney’s long hair and yanked down with all of her strength. Whitney’s face crashed into the table and then she slid to the floor. She was pushing herself back to her feet as Kayley came around the table. The two women met and Kayley found that Whitney was as strong as she looked and just as fierce as Kayley herself was. They wrestled with each other and then fell over the table and rolled onto the floor. They struggled together on the floor, clutching at each other, their dresses tearing open, and then came to their feet. Whitney hit her in the stomach but Kayley took it and slapped her with a right and a left and then another right that sent her stumbling back onto a table. Kayley was coiling herself up to pounce on her when she was seized from behind. A strong set of arms slid up under her armpits and locked in a full nelson. Kayley thrashed about, trying to get free, and knew immediately that it was Gabriela holding her in place. It was as if she could feel the other woman’s identity in the body that was holding her. She knew what was coming but she twisted and kicked regardless. And then Whitney rose and stood in front of her, a wicked grin on her face, and went to work. Whitney pummeled Kayley’s bosom and stomach as Gabriela held her and encouraged Whitney to punish her. Some dim part of Kayley’s mind noticed the other female staff watching intensely with no interest in coming to her aid. And then a few of the male staff were pulling them apart and Kayley fell to the ground under them. Her last memory before waking up that night in her bed was lying flat on her back at the bottom of the scrum with Gabriela standing over her, stamping her foot down on her chest.

Kayley had lain in bed for two days before resuming her duties. That was when she was assigned to emptying chamber pots and cleaning up food Gabriela had thrown on the floor. Purportedly, the demotion was because she had started the fight in the kitchen. But she knew that it was Gabriela getting her revenge on her. And now Kayley was sitting on her bed in the smallest room of the staff, breathing in the dankest air, thumbing through the stack of letters, still unopened. While she sat, her eye drifted to the special maid’s dress she was to wear for the banquet tomorrow night. It was the end of the harvest season, and the Lord and Lady were hosting their annual Harvest Feast for the estate owners; Kayley was to be part of the staff who stood at the ready along the outside of the banquet but not actually attend to the nobles. Eye candy. But she saw now that her dress was torn. Not torn, as she was too careful for that, but cut. Someone had taken a pair of scissors and cut out the bosom of the dress. Gabriela and Whitney, plaguing her even in this. She stood holding the dress, staring at the two large holes in the front, and then she snatched up the letters and went to Lady Victoria’s chamber.

The Lady was sitting at her desk. Kayley knocked and entered without waiting to be asked in and she closed the door behind her. Victoria looked up from the pages she was reading and did not speak at first. Nor did she look surprised. She was a strikingly beautiful woman, in her early 30s. She had long, curly blonde hair that hung down well past her shoulders. She had an enormous bust and wide hips, but although she had rather round cheeks her eyes were never anything but stern and fixed on whatever obstacle was in front of her. And to Kayley, it seemed like all the world was an obstacle for Lady Victoria, something trivial for her to smash or control as she passed through. She was quite tall for a lady, at 5’9 a few inches taller than Kayley, and even sitting at her desk she seemed the tallest person in the entire manor. She stared at Kayley as if she were deciding whether the younger Brit were worth breaking.

“Well, you seem like you are too smart to come in here in this fashion without some purpose. So out with it,” Victoria said with her Russian accent. She had appeared in Galloway about two years ago, Kayley had heard, and shortly after that Lord Murrell’s previous wife had disappeared, and then soon enough there was a new Lady Murrell.

“My lady, I must inform you that I’m not who I have let on.”

“And who would you be?”

“Rather more than that,” Kayley replied, only now dipping her head as she spoke.

“I would not think that you could seem less. So tell me, as I decide between having my men remove you and doing it myself, who are you?”

“I was sent here by a certain agency, my lady, one that would like to discover what has really been happening here in Galloway.” Kayley stopped speaking, still looking down at the floor and waiting for a reply. When she received none, she glanced up and found Lady Victoria staring unblinking at her. “And I fear that tonight I made the first steps toward achieving that end.”

“Go on.”

“I came in here this evening, after you had excused yourself from dinner, and found these,” she said, bringing out the stack of letters, still unopened, and placing them on the desk. The lady did not touch them. “I did not read them. However, I do have some experience in these matters, and I strongly suspect that they would be helpful in the task set to me by my employer.”

More time passed. “And why did you not read them? Or simply, disappear back to your bosses? As you seem to have completely led me by my nose.”

“It would seem that I no longer want to work for this agency, my lady.”

“It would indeed. But why?”

“Well, firstly, I don’t think that my boss has my best interest at heart.”

“And you think I do?”

“No, I don’t. But the most striking thing about life in Galloway has been the extent to which you allow women to chase their own passions, women like me that is. Within reason, of course,” Kayley added, as it suddenly struck her that she was still wearing a maid’s dress.

“You might have noticed, as you spied on us, that I’m not from here,” Victoria answered. She was, if not smiling, no longer actively staring at Kayley as if she might have her men execute her.

“You seem to have imbibed the local spirit with great enthusiasm, my Lady,” Kayley said, and when Victoria laughed, she knew that the worst was past. “I would return the letters to you in exchange for two favors.”

“And I could take them from you myself, or have my men do it.”

“Would you like to come and get them yourself?” Kayley asked, the first time in the conversation she had spoken without thinking. The rush of energy she had felt had proven too much for her reason.

“One of the benefits of being in charge is that you can choose what you handle yourself and what you pass off to your minions. And you didn’t answer my question.”

“Because the things that I want would not only not cost you anything, you would benefit from them, I suspect.”

“I’m assuming that you would like a chance to repay those two young ladies for some of the misery they have caused you. What’s the other?”

Kayley smiled and placed the unopened letters on the desk.

Lady Victoria had accepted Kayley’s proposal, and very shortly thereafter Gabriela had as well. The following night was the Harvest Feast, and the two of them would provide the entertainment. Kayley and Gabriela both served drinks to the guests before the dinner started. They had provided Kayley with a new dress, which seemed to come from the same shop as Gabriela’s, and as she tried it on she thought of Lord Willem hearing of their fight that night and his sending to the shop for the dress and his imagining her body as he supplied them her measurements. When she was dressed, she found that it showed just the right amount of skin and it fit as if she had sewn it herself. Still, she stood before her mirror tugging at the material and combing her hair until her face and bust were framed just so. And of course Gabriela had done the same, she discovered when she went upstairs to report for her duties, and she had to admit that the Colombian looked beautiful in what was also, clearly, a new dress. As Kayley took her wine glasses and began serving the guests, she wondered if Lord Willem had brought Gabriela her dress himself and if he had watched her try it on, or if he had made a point to treat the two of them equally. And the next hour she maneuvered the great hall where Gabriela was also serving drinks. The two women avoided each other and as she carried empty wine cups to the kitchen and returned with full ones Kayley thought of how Gabriela looked in her dress and whether she looked as good as the Latina and she wondered if Gabriela was thinking the same of her. And then the bells rang and the guests moved outside to the courtyard where the banquet tables had been arranged. And Kayley and Gabriela slipped away to change clothes.

An hour later, the two women stepped out into the grass clearing at the center of the courtyard. On the three sides of them were the banquet tables, under the covering of the house, and on the opposite of this was a reflecting pool. There they proudly stripped off their blouses and shoes, and they stood barechested in their skintight leggings. Their hair hung loose. It was nightfall now and the temperature was dropping, and the first drops of rain splashed on their hair, their bare shoulders, their faces. They stood only some feet apart from each other and their hatred was as whitehot as the now steady rain was bonecold. Both of them felt some heightened awareness of the trees that swayed in the wind, the clouds blocking the stars overhead, and the flickering light from the hundreds of candles burning under the shelter covering the banquet tables and the wealthy audience who would watch them. It was as if every click of silverware and tap of a boot on stone flooring were counting down to the moment when the two of them would come together. The two women were breathing hard, their deep bosoms rising and falling as if in rhythm with some unheard drumming, a call to battle. The tight lines of their thighs and hips under their leggings, their toes digging into the wet grass, their hard nipples before the fight.

Lady Victoria stepped into the clearing, without regard to the wet and the muck on her gown. She gestured for the two women to step together and then, while they were nearly touching breast to breast and nose to nose, so close that she could feel their animalistic breathing, she said, “We have to find out who’s better, don’t we,” and for those two women there was no possibility of doing otherwise. And then she stepped backward and the two women were there alone in the clearing under the rain, joined together by their fury.

With no strategy they rushed at each other, smashing their bodies together with all the force they could muster in such close quarters. They gripped each other around the torso and spun in a circle, stumbling and twisting with the leather between them and the muck under their bare feet. They each grabbed at the other’s bare back, yanked on wet hair, threw punches into her stomach and ribs. They groaned with the effort as they turned in circles. After several turns they fell to the ground, still holding each other, and Kayley rolled on top and rearing up delivered a mighty slap across Gabriela’s face. But the momentum carried her off to the side and Gabriela was able to roll her off. They came to their feet and Kayley set herself to square off with the Colombian beauty but the woman instead struck out with her foot, hitting her in the center of her chest, and as Kayley stumbled backward clumsily Gabriela drove forward and clubbed her across the upper chest with her forearm. The force of the blow put her down on her back in the muck. Gabriela kicked her in the side and then as she rolled over she seized her hair with both hands and sat on her back and drove her face into the wet earth. Kayley flailed her arms and then with all her might she pushed herself off the ground, gaining enough space to begin crawling free. But then the busty Colombian was on her again, climbing atop her, and soon enough they were rolling back and forth.

They each wrapped their arms around the other woman and gripped at the bare skin of her back and shoulders, squeezing and trying to controller as they thrashed in the grass and dirt. Their faces were pressed together and they could taste each other’s breath as they struggled, feel the other woman’s hair, their breasts and stomachs grinding, legs pushing and sliding against each other. The friction of it all burned into each woman and they were both aware of the noble gentlemen and ladies who were so keen to watch them, Willem and Victoria watching the two of them compete. The rain poured and it became difficult to hold on. Kayley tried to slip out of her grasp and get free but Gabriela slid behind her as she tried to stand and locked her legs inside the British woman’s. Kayley was on her knees and elbows with the other woman on her back and she powered up to a base, hoping to rise, but Gabriela clamped onto her breasts and squeezed hard. With the shock and pain Kayley cried out and fell back to her side, pulling the hands off of her chest. Gabriela began slapping her face, not hard but more taunting her and even pulled her hair back from her face and patted her on the cheek. “So pretty,” the Colombian muttered between breaths. Kayley laughed once despite her rage and her fatigue and then the two women were handfighting, Gabriela slapping her face and breasts and Kayley warding her off. Then Kayley began driving elbows back into Gabriela’s side, as best she could, and finally the Colombian let her go and the two rose to their feet.

They circled, covered in mud and grass and rain, and they bent at the waist, their hands out at the ready. Kayley dove forward for her but Gabriela spun away and as Kayley passed her she grabbed hold of her hair and yanked her violently back to the ground. Kayley hit hard and lay dazed for an instant. Gabriela could have hurt her badly there but she seemed surprised the move had worked, and by the time she was stamping her foot down Kayley had rolled away. They exchanged blows to the face and bust as Kayley got back to her feet, backpedaling until she had regained her wits. Kayley jabbed her in the face but Gabriela took it to come inside and deliver rights and lefts into Kayley’s stomach and breasts before she could get away. The women circled again and then it repeated itself, the Brit jabbing and the Colombian taking it to punish her torso. Again Kayley backed up. This time she faked two jabs and then threw an uppercut with all her force behind it. But the other woman had expected the ruse and she let the punch go past her. Kayley’s momentum let her step into a brutal shot to the stomach. And then as she doubled over, helpless, Gabriela gripped her bodily and flipped her head over heels. Kayley landed on the ground with a sick thud and lay gasping for air, staring up dully into the rain.

Gabriela circled her, hands on her hips. The wetness accentuated the curve of her bosom and the flat lines of her abdomen and the bubble of her ass. “Look at the little princess,” she scolded. “Came in here looking all tough. Wanted to show me who’s boss. Guess we’ve found out who the boss around here is, haven’t we?” She backed up and motioned at Kayley. “Now pick yourself up out of the dirt so I can finish beating your ass.”

Slowly, Kayley rose and the women squared off again. Gabriela came straight at her, thinking she was done, and threw a slap at her face. Kayley took it square and slapped her back just as hard. The reply hardened Gabriela’s face and the two exchanged slaps again, the strikes hard and flat in the heavy night air. The rain had stopped now and the two women traded slaps, the force of each turning them halfway around. They stumbled around the open area like that. Kayley struck her across the face with such force that Gabriela spun all the way around and stood dazed. Kayley roared to life and seized her by the hair with both hands from behind and running forward drove the two of them together into the reflecting pool at the far end of the plaza. They landed with a splash. Gabriela was bent over, coughing and wiping her face clear and when she turned to find her opponent Kayley was ready for her. She struck her across the face, standing her up straight, and then she came in close and repaid the mistreatment she’d received earlier with punches to her sides and uppercuts to her breasts. Gabriela grunted and held her head down, bending her over, and in the slippery conditions the two of them went down in the water. Thrashing about, they both threw slaps with little effect. Then Kayley climbed to her feet and pulled Gabriela up with her, holding her up by the hair, and slapped her across the face with such force it sent her tumbling from the reflecting pool and back onto the grass. Gabriela was able to get back to one knee and turn to face her when Kayley shrieking dove into her and they fell together, chest to chest and hip to hip, arms wrapped around each other.

The two women rolled on the ground pulling each other’s hair and as they did a fresh layer of mud coated their gorgeous bodies, their tight leggings and the bare skin of their torsos. Then Kayley got herself positioned on top of the other woman and she locked her two legs around her one and controlled her, held her down on the ground. Then she began punching her in the side of the ribs and then in the side of the head. Gabriela endured it at first and then when it became too much she began punching back, into Kayley’s side, but she had no leverage and no force and then soon enough it was too much and she was squirming free, sliding and wriggling out from under her. The women scrambled for position and then Kayley was behind her and she clamped her strong thighs around Gabriela’s waist and squeezed with all she had. Both women were panting now in their exhaustion. Gabriela moaned and rocking side to side she tried to get free. But Kayley wrapped her arm around her throat squeezed, leaning back and arching with every last strength in her body. Gabriela’s eyes went wide and she pulled at the forearm and then again at the legs crushing her and then she was waving her arms wildly in the air. Kayley gave her one last squeeze and then released her. Gabriela collapsed and her eyes closed as she began heaving, sobbing in frustration and embarrassment at having been beaten. Kayley pushed her away and then rising stood over her. Her dark hair hung down over her face and she was gasping for air, her voluptuous breasts rising and falling. Every member of their audience, male and female, was watching, enraptured. Kayley locked eyes with Lord Willem, who sat in the center of the guests with Lady Victoria next to him, and she felt his eyes on her in her moment of victory and for that one instant all the pain and fatigue was gone from her. She drank in the moment, his watching her as she stood over Gabriela, and then returned her attention to her victim.

“Say that I’m the boss here,” Kayley said at last. Gabriela moaned and turned her head away, raising one arm as if in defense of what had been done to her by the other woman. “Say it.”

“Fuck you,” Gabriela gasped, and she rolled away from her as if she meant to fight on.

Kayley came forward with her and as the Colombian woman got to her knees and turned toward her she kicked her hard in the center of her chest. The woman landed flat on her back and lay motionless. Kayley stood over her and planted her bare foot on her face, grinding down. “Say that I’ve bested you.” Still Gabriela writhed under her with what little strength she had left. “Say it!”

“You win,” she said at last, and began crying freely. “You win.”

“Say that I’ve taken what you had.”

“You, you, you can have it,” she gasped.

Kayley spent the next several days in bed. A girl Kayley did not know brought her food and she ate and slept and then when she was recovered she was summoned by Lady Victoria. They met in the private bedroom of the noble couple. The room felt cavernous to Kayley and her maid’s dress was wholly inadequate to the situation. The couple’s bed seemed larger than the house she had grown up in, and as she stepped into the room and moved toward the Lady, she could not help but eye it and wonder at the implications of her being invited into the most private space in the manor. She was allowed to recline on one of the couches by a window, facing Victoria, who wore a white robe and lay on her side. She was bracing herself on her elbow and eating an apple and looking at Kayley as if she were truly seeing her. Victoria asked if she was comfortable and if there was anything she could get for her. Kayley declined, as was expected of her, and then Victoria insisted and handed her a cup of wine and took one for herself.

“We had said that you would take over Gabriela’s position as head of female staff if you won, and that she would assume your former duties,” Victoria said.

“We did, but I had a new idea.”

“I’m all ears.”

“My first night here, I watched a bout between two ladies in a tavern. That’s where I met Lord Willem,” she added quickly, knowing that the lady already knew and there was nothing to be gained pretending otherwise. “And I noticed how much your guests enjoyed themselves the other night. I was thinking that they might appreciate access to such entertainment on a regular basis. Someplace where the wine is better and the tables are clean.”

Victoria stared at her over the cup of wine. “You really enjoyed it, didn’t you?” she asked at last.

“I feel … more alive now,” Kayley answered.

And with that Kayley was in charge of staging regular bouts between women for an elite audience. She would also become the assistant to Lady Victoria, helping her manage the household and spending the day with her, helping her choose clothing, traveling with her to neighboring estates, and keeping her company. After they had come to an agreement, Lady Victoria rose and opened her arms. Kayley did the same and they hugged and she could feel the buxom lady clench her tightly, an obvious display of her strength. When the two women then separated, Kayley wondered if something more would happen and she lingered for a second and made eye contact when their faces were a few inches apart. She could still feel the majesty of the lady’s body and her great beauty and the proximity of her. But the lady only smiled at her and gestured her out of the room. Kayley then found herself standing in the hallway, the door clicking shut behind her, and she stood by herself and found that she was breathing rapidly and could feel her pulse in her neck. Putting those thoughts aside, she went to her new quarters and changed clothing for the second part of their deal.

The Golden Rose was a tavern on the far side of the town, miles from the Murrell estate, and by the time Kayley arrived she was cold and wet and tired. The hair and dress she had fussed over for so long were now worthless, and in truth, the thought of a stout beer was what pulled her in. The interior of the Rose was as shabby as the outside, and the dim lights and leaky roof were a strangely welcoming sight for her after the snug tightness of her new quarters. She slid into a booth, leaving her cloak drawn tightly about her shoulders. A tall servant approached, but before he could speak, a young, beautiful Japanese woman sent him back to the bar, telling him to bring two tall, warm beers for herself and the guest. She wore her hair tied back in a tight black ponytail, and her dress put on display her most impressive cleavage and lean, strong arms. She was the victorious fighter from Kayley’s first night in Galloway, Rikka, and with a mischievous smile she slid into the booth on Kayley’s side.

“Well, hello there,” Kayley said, tucking her hair behind her ear and looking down briefly at the table. “Would you like to sit down and have a beer with me?”

“I would like very much to buy a beer or two for the champion of the Murrell estate,” Rikka answered. Kayley’s surprise was clear. “Oh, we’ve all heard about your fight. New girl comes to town, and in a few weeks she’s beaten that stuck up bitch? What girl in this town isn’t going to talk about that?”

“I see you’ve met Gabriela,” Kayley said, and they both giggled.

“She has had a bout or two down here. She’s a tough one. A great beauty too.”

“Did you ever go against her?”

“No, but I saw her go. I would have liked to see the two of you together,” Rikka said, turning toward her and staring directly into her eyes. “All that slapping and rolling. It sounds like some fun.”

The tall young man brought their beers and they both drank deeply. Rikka came away with some foam on the end of her nose and Kayley playfully wiped it away. “I was in the crowd the night you fought that blonde girl. You put on quite a show yourself.”

“I know you were there. You can’t leave with the richest man in town and not have all the girls notice.”

Kayley smiled and nodded, and she made a mental note to pay closer attention to such things in the future. And then she reflected that she was here, in the open, with the most beautiful woman in the bar. Not much of an improvement. “And did that make you jealous?” she asked with a smile and giggle.

“Jealous of you, or jealous of him?”

“Either.”

“Maybe this will answer your question,” Rikka answered, and they came together and kissed. Softly at first, their lips dragging over the other’s. Rikka moaned and pushed with more force and she was tracing the outline of Kayley’s large breast with her finger. They kissed again, and Kayley put her hand on Rikka’s thigh and they were leaning together, the swell of each woman’s bosom pressing together, their lips and cheeks sliding along each other. They both were moaning.

Kayley broke off the kiss and said, “You know, I have a very nice bed and private quarters that I just came into. I was wondering if you’d like to offer your thoughts about redecorating?”

“Like I should come and look at your new rooms? Right this second? Absolutely.”

They slid out of the booth and Rikka told the bartender that she was going home early. As they moved toward the door, Rikka slid her hand into Kayley’s. As they clasped their hands together, nearly to the door, Kayley scanned the room and saw Diana sitting in the far corner. Diana was staring right at her, and then she touched her finger to her forehead in a greeting without warmth or consideration. Kayley unconsciously clenched Rikka’s hand tight, and when her new companion asked if something was wrong, Kayley replied, “Nothing at all.”

Offline Drake8

Re: The Pride of Galloway, Ch 2
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2020, 09:12:30 PM »
Amazing chapter with a lot of unexpected twists. This story is on the way to be another masterpiece with so much intrigue. In my opinion the most difficult thing is not to make a catfight story, is to make a story with catfights, and thats why your stories are so amazing. Besides all that Kayley is the kind of woman I really like: young, brave, impulsive, wild and of course gorgeous. Im anxious to know what happens in chapter 3. Thank you and congratulations for your unsurpassable stories.

Offline Tiberius J.C.

• God Member
  • Profile pic: James Mason as Tiberius in "A.D."
Re: The Pride of Galloway, Ch 2
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2020, 09:13:56 PM »
Tremendous. Really well-written.