News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Wendy Fiore vs Katy Perry: Boob Ridicule Leads to Brutal Cage Fight

• 4 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Glamour model Wendy Fiore, naturally endowed with an incredible cup 32K pair of breasts, has heard of Katy Perry's not too successful attempt of making herself a name as a wrestler in old time Hollywood since using her time machine.
Since Katy's return to the present day, Wendy has been making fun of the pop princess from California, on her website, in talk shows, and on Twitter.
Wendy's favourite topic to talk about in combination with Katy is her own enormous bust which, being almost three times the size of the pop star's mere D cup boobs, seems to dwarf them into insignificance.
Wendy has always had the laughter of her audience on her side, and Katy's fans keep sending hate comments to a very amused Wendy, as well as pleas to Katy asking her to 'do something about that bitch'.
One day, Katy has had enough of Wendy's ridicule and turns up at a chat show on which Wendy is also scheduled to appear.
Meeting the model for the first time she stands in front of her two inches shorter enemy and thinks, 'At least I'm for once dealing with a bitch not taller than me!' - although she's aware the enormous difference between her D cup bust and Wendy's incredible giant melons don't let her look being at an advantage.
Katy demands of Wendy to agree to an arm wrestling match right there on the show, and that Wendy will apologise to her as well as promise never to make fun of her again if Katy wins.
Wendy tells her that an arm wrestling contest is fine with her, but only if Katy will also agree to a boob fight and, eventually, a cage fight.
Katy looks at Wendy's breasts, arms, shoulders, and legs for a few seconds, and then says, 'Okay, you arrogant bitch! I'm going to squash you to a pulp from beginning to end - and I'm gonna tell you something else now: I don't give a fuck how proud you are of your oversized udders, they don't look all that overwhelming to me. I'm going to pancake those squishy milk bags with my two girls because, if you look at them' - and Katy thrusts out her chest while cupping her boobs with her palms  from underneath - 'you see that mine are firmer than your fat protrusions! And then, in the cage, well, better write your last will, glamour whore!'
Wendy glares at Katy, and, hissing at her in anger, tells her, 'Okay, you pop song casting couch prostitute, this fight is on, now I'm going to annihilate you!'
Derisively, Katy smiles while looking Wendy up and down, and concludes, 'You'll apologise to me quicker than you could ever imagine, bitch, you'll regret this!'

Wendy Fiore and Katy Perry on 'Boobpedia':

Wendy Fiore
Wendy Fiore is famous glamour model who is known mostly for her incredible body measurements. While her waist and hips have common slim proportions, her bra size is just huge. Fiore wears 32K bra size and that without breast implants or other enlargement surgery. Her K cups are completely natural.

Katy Perry
Katy Perry is an American singer with perfect body measurements and 32D bra size. She’s surely aware of her looks and that’s why she appears often on the stage in costumes with deep cleavages. Her hourglass shaped figure consists of wide hips, slim waist and big natural breasts. Katy likes to provoke also outside the stage. Recently, she posed for Max magazine wearing only vintage inspired lingerie with cone cups, purple boa, and black stockings.

Wendy Fiore: 32 years, 5'5", 57 kg, cup 32K

Katy Perry: 31 years, 5'7", 59 kg, cup 32D
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 02:29:09 PM by herboyfriend »
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 02:14:14 PM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
Above: Katy Perry is fed up with the big boobed glamour model's ridicule, and determined to make her apologise and let the world know how much she regrets her actions.

Below: Wendy Fiore wants to prove to the pop singer she'll always be able to mock her as much as she wants to while Katy can't do anything about it.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 02:21:35 PM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 02:24:05 PM by herboyfriend »

Offline gelle

Poor Katy, outgunned without chance to win any comparision!