News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

(Story) Elisha Cuthbert vs. Hayden Panettere

• 1 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
(Story) Elisha Cuthbert vs. Hayden Panettere
« on: October 18, 2013, 07:00:16 PM »
Elisha Cuthbert was fully healed and pissed off, she had such a up and down summer.  Show gets cancelled by ABC, marry love of her life, fight arch nemesis and not win.  She wanted a win, she wanted a fight and news of Jennifer Love Hewitt being pregnant meant that challenge was on pause.  Jennifer challenged her before the fights in the motel.  She beat a woman who was tougher than she ever thought she would be in Hilary Duff.  Jennifer lost to Emmanuelle Chriqui but let it be known a few days later “I got next after Rachel” but then she went and got pregnant.

Being cancelled by ABC got her thinking right away it was time to go and teach Hayden a lesson.  She was forbidden from doing it.  When she went face to face with Hayden there was no fear in Hayden who casually sized her up and said “I wish I wasn’t forbidden from kicking your ass.”

Hayden Panettere had a reputation of a fighter as a top level fighter.  The perfect body for fighting especially since she got a boob job.  Hayden had never been in a fight other than those youngster fights with Vanessa Hudgens (Jackflash stories) It bothered Elisha the confidence Hayden had, she really was not on Elisha’s level.  There were many words said between the two over the years but no fight.  It was actually the most talking Elisha had done with a woman that didn’t end in a fight.

Hayden would leave and then tell people Elisha feared her.  That the reputation of being a winner was more important to Elisha then proving it.  Then when Hayden got a show on ABC she went as far to say that the two did fight.  She told everyone they fought and it was the hardest fight Hayden ever had, they both gave everything but in the end Hayden sat on Elisha’s face and to avoid any more damage she ate Hayden out.

Now was the time for them to finally actually fight, and she knew where Hayden was and was never more motivated to fight someone.  She heard Hayden was at Paris Hilton who Elisha had been friends with at one point and she went straight over there.

Elisha Cuthbert went to Paris Hiltons for a party and looked around for Hayden but didn’t see her“I thought Hayden was going to be here.”

“Come on you two are so much alike how you can have a problem with her.”

“I got into a lot of fights and earned whatever reputation I have… She just has the same reputation as me but didn’t earn it and said things about me that simply aren’t true.”

Paris smiled “Listen I really don’t want you two figh…”

“Oh look its Bilson’s bitch, why don’t you get out of here you fucking joke”

“You told friends of mine that you beat the shit out of me, we’ve never fought you crazy bitch.”

“You marry an overrated NHL player I date a Heavyweight boxing champion… I’d knock you out right here right now if it wasn’t for Paris… As for us never fighting well every time I tell you or text you to have us settle up you don’t show up.”

“Yeah I’m in New York and you tell me to meet you in an hour somewhere in LA, that must mean I’m afraid of you… What did you say about Paris?”

“I told her you were coming here and knew what could happen.  I don’t want a knock down catfight between you two in my house or on my property.”

“Probably why she decided to show up she knew that I would keep my word and not kick her  ass and make her eat me out.”  She smiled “Again”

Elisha got very upset and got right into Hayden’s face, both women were 5’2 and showed no fear of the other “You’ve been talking about being better then everyone since you turned 18.  You crossed a line just a moment ago now it would be my pleasure to show you the difference of talking and doing.”

“Elisha the only reason I’m allowing you this close without showing you how id dominate you is I gave my word to Paris.”

They were talking like they weren’t going to fight but their foreheads were pressed into the others.  “Do you two promise not to dirty fight”

They both looked over at Paris and nearly fell down as they had all there momentum going forward.  “No punches to the face, slaps to the face.  No grabbing or attacks at the breast or crotch of any kind with extremities.”

They were both smiling now “Ok so where do you want to do this.”

Right in the middle of this room both said and then smiled.  Paris had a lot of couches and love seats in the house and that was used to make a ring, Jodi Lyn O’Keefe was going to serve as a ref.  There was to be no fighting with attacks to the face or below the belt and no breast attacks.  The only way to win was by pinning your opponent’s shoulders down for five

Both women slowly took off there clothes and were left in there bra and panties, they were very evenly matched.  They met in the middle and Hayden looked over at Paris “How about spanking can I spank this bitches flat ass”

“That I’ll allow”

“Good” But it was Elisha saying that and that made Hayden jerk and look at her quickly.  Elisha had a big smile on her face and it took a moment for Hayden to realize why, she made it seem like there was fear at the thought of being spanked.

“You really are funny Elisha, thinking you’re going to do anything against me.  Before you made that statement I was going to make this quick just to show that I’m the better wrestler but now I’m going to take my time and stretch you out here in front of everyone.”  She ended that with a shove

“Every fight I’ve been in they’ve promised to do something to me and only Hilary Duff has backed that up and Hayden… You’re no Hilary.”

Elisha went to shove Hayden but her arms were caught at the wrists, then Hayden twisted her hips and threw Elisha down to the floor, she quickly got atop Elisha and started to slap her.  Jodi quickly lifted Hayden off of Elisha “It’s a wrestling match remember”

When she let her go Hayden was slammed to the floor and now Elisha was on top of her slapping her face and now Elisha had to be dragged off of Hayden who popped up to her feet.  “Seriously both of you, that’s one each.”

“Fuck these rules Paris; I want to hurt that bitch so much.” Hayden demanded “We won’t leave this ring of couches”

Offline Interac

• God Member
Re: (Story) Elisha Cuthbert vs. Hayden Panettere
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2013, 07:00:45 PM »
“You haven’t even tried them yet”

“Let her go Jodi”

“You know what fine, just let them tear each other apart”

“HEY this is my…” Jodi Lyn O’Keefe shot a glare over at Paris Hilton who meekly turned around.  “I want one rule, don’t bite the others tit, I hate seeing that”

Elisha pushed past Jodi very quickly and jumped into a slap that put Hayden down.  Hayden stayed down on her hands and knees and felt her mouth and was pissed that she got put down by the first legit slap of the fight.

There was another loud slap but this time it wasn’t to Hayden’s face it was to her up in the air ass.  “Naughty bitch needed her ass spanked”

Hayden got up and looked around at everyone who was laughing at her, she screamed and ran at Elisha who easily sidestepped Hayden and tripped her up.  Elisha was laughing as well now, “Ah muffin, all that talk about how when you were 18 about us avoiding you now you see why… You’re pathetic”

Hayden took a deep breath and got up to her feet “We’ll see who’s pathetic in a few minutes when you are crying for me to stop.”

Hayden put her fists up and leaned back and fired one jab which connected with Elisha’s chin.  Cuthbert got her  hands up and the two blondes started to circle around.  Elisha fired off jabs but they were knocked away by Panettere who hit another jab.

Elisha tried for a haymaker but Hayden who was already leaning back dodged it and hit a punch that put the lunging Canadian down onto her stomach.  

Hayden got on her bank grabbed one hand of hair and yanked back then spanked Elisha twice like she was a horse “Aren’t you my little WHOREsy”

Elisha bucked Hayden off her back then jumped on top off her “I’ll kill you”

“Fuck you” They grabbed at each other’s blonde hair and started rolling around the floor.  Neither was getting a advantage for long and they worked their way back to their feet and struggled again for a supremacy that wasn’t coming.

They were going around in circles and were hitting dirty boxing upper cuts to the other’s face.  Elisha noticed that they were close to a couch and stopped punching and jumped on top of Hayden.  Hayden landed on the couch with Elisha sitting astride her lap.  Elisha hit 10 quick slaps before Hayden figured out what to do grabbing Elisha by the back of the bra and yanking Elisha off of her lap.

Elisha landed with a thud and gasped and turned onto her stomach.  Hayden wiped away the tears from her face and massaged her cheeks and then jumped down on the back of Elisha’s legs and simultaneously pinned Elisha’s head to the floor..    She then slapped Elisha twice in the ear and then spun around and was now seating on Elisha’s back.

Staring at Elisha’s ass she grabbed a handful of panties and yanked it up getting a screech and the smile on Hayden’s face was huge as she had Elisha ass up in the air and she started hitting hard ass slap after ass slap.  It was the second time Hayden had Elisha in a position to give her a spanking and this time Elisha was not figuring out a way to get the young brazen woman to stop from spanking.  

She actually considered quitting but the thought of losing so easily to this woman angered her to a point where she did a full push up and got Hayden off her back.  Elisha got up but as she turned toward Hayden she was slapped in the face and put down on her back.  Hayden started to bounce around the little fighting area “I told you all what happens when I fight someone now you have proo… ff”

Elisha was back on her feet and punched Hayden in the stomach.  Hayden doubled over and Elisha grabbed two handfuls of hair and started spinning around and around then threw Hayden face first onto the couch.  Elisha shook her head to stop the dizziness then dove on Hayden’s back and hit three hard slaps to each of Haydens ears

Elisha then stood up and grabbed each of Hayden’s ankles and dragged her to the middle of the floor.  Elisha then looked around at everyone and walked forward her right foot between Hayden’s legs, she then kicked Hayden.  Elisha was smiling and pointed down at Hayden’s ass and looked around and turned around and sat down on Hayden’s back just as Hayden did to her.

“Make her stop, someone make her stop.”  Elisha stopped spun around and leaned forward and was nudging her nose against the back of Hayden’s head

“Make me stop; I didn’t scream that when you did the same thing to me.  This is the difference between talking about fighting me and actually fighting me!”

Hayden wondered if she was ready for this and it was seeming the answer was no.  She was often fighting those that hadn’t been in a fight and were getting their feet wet but Elisha was something else.  She was a experienced catfighter who didn’t have all the skills but always found a way to win.  This was a time where Hayden had to find a way to win and with Elisha’s position change she was able to reach up and get a handful of hair and she arched her back and started bringing her head towards her knees but she wasn’t flipping Elisha like she hoped she would.

Elisha stood up and stopped herself from being flipped she still had her neck twisted from the hair pull and Hayden realizing she had an escape route let go of Elisha’s hair and snuck out the back.  Hayden was embarrassed about what just happened and now she had to win to salvage her reputation and then she got slapped back down

She went to her knee after a slap from Elisha Cuthbert and she popped back up slapping Elisha and it sent Elisha spinning around.  

Hayden came after her and Elisha was back facing the battle and the two exchanged slaps then found themselves wrestling around on their feet where Hayden lifted Elisha up in the air and threw her down to the floor.  She went down with Elisha and slapped the Canadian but then got her bra grabbed and was pulled down to her back.

Elisha sat on top of Hayden and pulled and twisted at the bra until she tore it off.  Hayden reached up grabbed the middle of Elisha’s bra and pulled it down exposing Cuthbert’s breast.  She kept pulling and Elisha kept her hands pressed down on the floor to try and stop from being pushed into a place she didn’t want to go but her bra couldn’t take the actions of Hayden Panettere and snapped.

Elisha fell forward her boobs on either side of Hayden’s face and smiled and started swinging her tits slapping Hayden in the face with her 34Cs

Elisha got up and backed away “Come on Hayden”

“ITS HAYDEN PANTIES” someone screamed from the crowd

“RARHA” Hayden screamed and she rushed at Elisha who flipped Hayden with a hip toss.

Elisha rested her ribs against Hayden’s tits and got her arm behind Hayden’s neck and brought the head up and hit some unprotected punches to Hayden’s face.  After the fifth punch she flicked Hayden’s nose and stood up bring Hayden up as well.

Hayden threw a punch getting Elisha in the ribs and backing the blonde up.  Hayden got up only to get hit with two slaps both from Elisha’s right hand one forehand and the other backhanded.  The backhand slap had her reeling and footing was off as she stumbled around but the stumble didn’t last as she got her hair grabbed and she was thrown onto the couch.

Hayden got up right away only to get kneed between the legs.  Elisha then pushed her back on the couch and lifted Hayden’s legs up onto her shoulders and removed the Nashville star’s panties.  Elisha looked at the people and heard the screams “Haydens panties, Hayden panties”  

“Here you go” She threw the panties and they were caught by Vanessa Hudgens “Hayden’s panties, stinky as ever.”

Hayden tried to get up but Elisha slammed a fist to Hayden’s mouth putting her back down.  Elisha sat on Hayden’s lap and grabbed the new tits and twisted which not only caused a scream of anger from Hayden but a scream of delight from Vanessa Hudgens.

Paris Hilton came over “Elisha I think you won”

“Have you ever won a fight so how do you know what winning looks like…. Hayden needs to know she isn’t all that!”

She had Hayden completely on the couch keeping the back of Haydens head on the inside of the arm on the couch.  Hayden was crying as her new tits were being tortured by Elisha Cuthbert.  

Elisha let go and jumped forward and got her pussy on Hayden’s face and started pumping her pussy  on Hayden’s face.

In her life she had never been so humiliated to be fair she had never truly challenged herself in the fights.  She always said she could beat Elisha but as she felt Elisha’s pussy slapping her in the face over and over again she knew she was wrong.  Elisha had a rep as a top catfighter for a reason, she wins.  She wasn’t the strongest but was strong enough.  She didn’t have the best tits but had great tits, she somehow just won fights.

Elisha was laughing as was Vanessa Hudgens who saw now that if you fight your fight and not Hayden’s you could beat her.  She looked at Elisha who made eye contact with Hayden and wondered how much pain she took in the Rachel Bilson fight.  How much she and Rachel must have hated each other to do so much and to see what Elisha can do to someone when it’s a battle of whose better not whose hate will carry more.

“Its over Elisha, you beat her” Elisha looked up and it was Jodi Lyn O’Keefe who had Elisha’s clothes and Hayden’s  “If clothes are lost in a fight winner always gets them.”

Elisha got off Hayden who was crying “This is where we differ Hayden you always fought on the same plain.  Then Vanessa who I know is stronger than both of us still thinks she has to fight that way that you two are still 18 and equal.  I know you two aren’t, she’s faster and stronger then you.  You have never challenged yourself, never let Iron sharpen Iron.  My first fight was with January Jones and I lost but I gave her a good fight.  My second fight was Britney Spears who fought dozens before we fought, I got lucky and won but I still won…. I’ve always challenged myself except today, I found you because I knew what I’d do to you… End the myth of you being great.”

Elisha put her clothes on and never bothered taking Hayden’s before she left the area she said one last thing “I could take your clothes but really it’s not worth it, you aren’t worth the trophy.”

“Can I keep mine?”

Elisha was leaving and looked at Vanessa who was wearing the panties as a headband.  “Of course”

Vanessa started skipping around the room with Hayden Panetteres panties on her head “Hayden’s panties on my head, stinky haydy panties.”

Hayden looked and could do nothing “Someone get me Sara Jean Underwoods number, Vanessa Hudgens needs another ass kicking.”

(Upcoming: Jill Wagner vs. Kelly Overton, Aubrey Plaza vs. Keira Knightly <next week, Katie McGrath vs. Carla McGlynn, WBACCF #9)
« Last Edit: October 18, 2013, 08:30:11 PM by Interac »