News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Poll

Do you find that guys are just too easy in matches?

Yeah! Piece of cake!
3 (37.5%)
Yes, but only in sexfights
4 (50%)
No, they're about the same
1 (12.5%)
No, I have some difficulty
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: August 18, 2013, 05:17:24 PM

To the ladies: Male Opponents?

• 25 Replies

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
Re: To the ladies: Male Opponents?
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2013, 04:30:43 AM »
Most of the male opponents I have had around here have always been very fair for the most part.....don't hesitate to hit me....which is fine....it is a fight after all......LOL......so I don't mind..

I have experienced maybe one "jobber" here in cyber......all in all my experiences have been pretty good.....but i'm unusual maybe in that I'm bigger...and I've boxed and done NHB irl...maybe its more second nature....maybe I get a different type of guy on here....I can't be sure...

As long as its fun...and we stay as real as we can unless we agree on something different ahead of time...i've had good luck with most guys here for sure.....most are respectful and polite.....there are exceptions but they're few...
« Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 05:05:27 AM by Michelle »
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

##catfitewatcher314

« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2013, 07:44:52 AM »
outlast?  HA!   :P

Offline Amazon_Victoria

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2013, 03:27:41 PM »
Most of the male opponents I have had around here have always been very fair for the most part.....don't hesitate to hit me....which is fine....it is a fight after all......LOL......so I don't mind..

I have experienced maybe one "jobber" here in cyber......all in all my experiences have been pretty good.....but i'm unusual maybe in that I'm bigger...and I've boxed and done NHB irl...maybe its more second nature....maybe I get a different type of guy on here....I can't be sure...

As long as its fun...and we stay as real as we can unless we agree on something different ahead of time...i've had good luck with most guys here for sure.....most are respectful and polite.....there are exceptions but they're few...
So you're saying most online matches, the guys don't seem to pull their punches but it's still a fair fight regardless? (Bigger, Boxed, and NHB? You sound right up my alley hun!) Also, have you done many IRL mixed fights?

guys can be easy to control if you know them well enough and you can trick them into giving up a better position but that goes both ways... of course it's usually easy to outlast most men, too...
Guy are easy to control regardless hun.

outlast?  HA!   :P
I know, right hun? None of the guys I ever face managed to last more then 15 minutes. Even my husband has trouble breaking the 20 minute mark for our first round.
A confident ebony amazon. I'd wish you luck hun, but you'd need a miracle.

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2013, 05:04:23 PM »
I spar with guys when I work out with my boxing trainer on a weekly basis and as a general rule they don't hold back...they're experienced...and in shape so there has never been a 'jobber" in that bunch....LOL.  I've had a few real matches with guys and they were always closer to my size....which I found made it more enjoyable....and I found I could hold my own and do well...

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

Offline Amazon_Victoria

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2013, 03:19:48 PM »
I spar with guys when I work out with my boxing trainer on a weekly basis and as a general rule they don't hold back...they're experienced...and in shape so there has never been a 'jobber" in that bunch....LOL.  I've had a few real matches with guys and they were always closer to my size....which I found made it more enjoyable....and I found I could hold my own and do well...

Nice hun. I'm honestly not sure if the guys I've faced were jobbers or not. I can box professionally, but I've never tried to do so (like with a trainer or anything, so I'm not fully sure if the guys I faced were the real deal.

Offline rickmill

• I love catfights!
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2013, 08:03:19 PM »
Myself as a male I could see my don't hurt a woman thing go against me in mixed except for sexfights (depending on the rules of course)

Offline Lord Tantalus

« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2013, 08:38:34 PM »
If ladies find that men are too easy in sexfights, they're fighting the wrong men.

Just sayin'. ;)
Seldom defeated.
Never merciful.

Offline TheBear

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2013, 02:29:43 PM »
The problem with mixed matches is that the results are always skewed in the woman's favor. Every mixed match I've ever seen, with the exception of a few (DT matches with Puma in them being a notable exception), always ends with the woman winning, because it's almost always some pathetic balding loser who wants to get beaten up by a girl. In reality, if it were an actual match, probably no more than 1% of all mixed matches would end with the woman on top. Barring an overwhelming gulf in skill (and the average woman in these matches is no more skilled than the average man), the woman has no way to overcome the man's superior strength. Now, she might be marginally faster or marginally more skilled, but it takes a lot more than slight differences to bridge that gap. That's why I avoid mixed matches like the plague. They're all fake.

Offline Amazon_Victoria

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2013, 03:37:47 PM »
The problem with mixed matches is that the results are always skewed in the woman's favor. Every mixed match I've ever seen, with the exception of a few (DT matches with Puma in them being a notable exception), always ends with the woman winning, because it's almost always some pathetic balding loser who wants to get beaten up by a girl. In reality, if it were an actual match, probably no more than 1% of all mixed matches would end with the woman on top. Barring an overwhelming gulf in skill (and the average woman in these matches is no more skilled than the average man), the woman has no way to overcome the man's superior strength. Now, she might be marginally faster or marginally more skilled, but it takes a lot more than slight differences to bridge that gap. That's why I avoid mixed matches like the plague. They're all fake.
Are you kidding me hun? A girl and a guy of the same weight class, same skill, same training, same sames across the board, is going to end up as a tie. A guy is marginally stronger and a girl is marginally faster (and definitely more flexible). Depending on their background, that could add to the difference. For example hun, my childhood/early teens was spent in not quite the ghetto/hood/projects/etc. I explained it somewhere else, but two girls fighting is a lot more aggressive than two guys fighting. I can't explain it simply. From my point of view, guy fights are simple and straight-forward; the winner is the winner, doesn't matter if you only just won, you won, Pass or Fail. For girls, it's so much more than that (and I think guys don't understand that because in most of the FvF catfight/sexfight/wrestling stories I read, all the subtext is missing). It's... I don't know where to start hun, but the best way to explain it is that women are like cats, men are like dogs.
If anything, in a NHB fight at equal skill level, women have the advantage.

Now for me I'm a little different hun. I'm above the average weight class, skill level, and training amount then most other women, putting me well above the average guy. I've fought a few 'jobber' guys, more in it for a free grope then the match. But I've fought musclemen. Guys who couldn't understand the idea that a woman could be any good in a match. Guys with a chip on their shoulder to PROVE that a woman COULDN'T be any good in a match. Like I said, undefeated in mixed fights.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 03:39:10 PM by Amazon_Victoria »

Offline davetussle

• God Member
  • Wirmdd214@gmail.com
« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2013, 09:13:17 PM »
Just came across the post and thought I might add my 2 cents. My hobby for many years has been wrestling with women. And overall, I would say that the wins versus women and the losses versus women would now stand at about 50-50. I have had some really physical matches with women and I have not met a woman that didnt give it her all. But as I got older, I noticed that I could not give most women the kind of match that they would be looking for....so I like to think that I am somewhat retired now...although would take on a challenge...lol

Its been a fun run and I have really enjoyed it....

I probably didnt answer the question...but as I said..my 2 cents worth...

Offline Amazon_Victoria

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2013, 04:05:36 PM »
Just came across the post and thought I might add my 2 cents. My hobby for many years has been wrestling with women. And overall, I would say that the wins versus women and the losses versus women would now stand at about 50-50. I have had some really physical matches with women and I have not met a woman that didnt give it her all. But as I got older, I noticed that I could not give most women the kind of match that they would be looking for....so I like to think that I am somewhat retired now...although would take on a challenge...lol

Its been a fun run and I have really enjoyed it....

I probably didnt answer the question...but as I said..my 2 cents worth...
Well the question was for women in the first place hun, but yeah, you pretty much confirmed what I was saying to TheBear. Average Joe vs Average Jane is gonna come up as a tie.