News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Family fight: The Waldgraves vs The Strykers - first fight

• 5 Replies

Offline Alala

Family fight: The Waldgraves vs The Strykers - first fight
« on: April 17, 2022, 09:49:22 AM »
Family fight: The Waldgraves vs The Strykers

These two families are mortal enemies whom have agreed to a total combat (might be written into a full story).

The Waldgraves are a posh and remarkably affluent family. Don't let looks and stereotypes deceive you, this picture-perfect family is not soft. They are pragmatic, mean, well trained, and utterly ruthless. This comes out in the investment firm they run together.

The Strykers are a tightly knit modern family with a religious background. They aren't bible-thumping pacifists though, they are aggressive, fit, and very competitive. This comes out in the extreme sports and outback camping they enjoy as a family,

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: Family fight: The Waldgraves vs The Strykers - first fight
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2022, 01:32:36 PM »
Good fights but the Strykers are going to wipe the floor with the Waldgraves.

DakkaDakka1010!

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2022, 03:26:30 PM »
Good fights but the Strykers are going to wipe the floor with the Waldgraves.

My thoughts exactly, JT. You've an observant eye!

Offline Amy-n-Mark

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2022, 03:36:22 PM »
The Strykers totally destroy the Waldgraves family....

DakkaDakka1010!

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2022, 04:32:20 AM »
The Strykers beat the shit out of the Waldgraves and the Strykers' ladies would even annihilate their rivals in a beauty contest!

Quite so!

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2022, 05:20:20 AM »
I really like this match up. I think this would also make a really good fight series story as well. I kinda like the idea of the Waldgraves finding a way to win the fights. It sounds like the perfect Family you love to hate while the Strykers are the good guys. I think the Strykers would win in just a straight up fight but the Waldgraves though do whatever it takes much like the bad guys in wrestling do something to steal it. A low blow, a chair, a distraction to gain an advantage to take over the fight. Oh how hot would it be to see the Strykers mom and the Waldgraves mom fight with the Strykers mom in control until, the Waldgraves mom taunts her and maybe starts coming on and flirting with the Strykers dad. Strykers mom is now not thinking about the fight but is distracted letting her rival land a fight changing blow. Almost a KO but rather where she’s punch drunk and the Waldgraves mom sets about totally humiliating her and doing so as she taunts the family and even has the Strykers dad turned seeing his wife being embarrassed by the sexy Waldgraves mom. Which is worse than losing the fight. This could go for any one of the match ups but would make a great series of fights that keep the back and forth number of wins. I just used the mom’s as the main one being two wives fighting in front of the people who both desire and admire them the most. Which makes a tough loss and one the anyway possible to win family love to use to get in their rivals head. But I do love the possibilities. Good pick of casts of each family and set up based on the attitudes with each one. Sooo I’m going with the Waldgraves even though in a straight up fight the Strykers might win. I just don’t think they will let it stay a straight up fight and do what’s necessary to win.