News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Celebrity Wrestling Federation (CWF) - PPV 42

• 2 Replies

Offline Taylor Hawkins

• God Member
Celebrity Wrestling Federation (CWF) - PPV 42
« on: April 25, 2021, 07:21:36 PM »
TO ALL VIEWERS: Please see the Events tab (below) on the site to get a detailed explanation of the new weighted RNG system I'm using to determine winners! This tab also has information on how to become a Stable Manager!

https://celebritywrestlingfederation.blogspot.com/2017/12/ppv-1.html

As always, once the polls lock, I'll roll out a PPV on the site with all the recap submissions I received (and write myself!) The more submissions I get, the more amazing a read it will be for everyone, so y'all help me out with recap submissions if a match-up interests you!! If you are interested in writing a matchup, check with me once the polls close to see who actually won each fight with the RNG.

https://celebritywrestlingfederation.blogspot.com/

Here is the latest news on the future of the league!

I have also added some features to the site moving forward:
- Stables page now shows overall record of each stable
- More fighters have been added. Managers, check them out if you have open slots.
- I will be making a better effort at posting the TREMENDOUS stories our managers contribute on here in various other places - such as the Finish Her thread. These writers deserve more recognition, and to me at least, it feels like most of the time our hard work just gets lost in the site. A simple "great job" every once in a while goes a long way. Hopefully this also encourages other managers and writers to join and participate!

I have added two MORE new belts to the CWF! Both will be debuting soon. Each division will now have 5 total belts up for grabs.

Sex Fight (SF) Champion
This is a secondary belt in the division. It is worn by the current Women's Sex Fight (SF) Champion. This belt is won through a "Sex Fight Callout Match". This belt can be won by any woman in the division, regardless of her position in the standings. The current CWF Champion cannot hold this belt. When this belt is held, only the current SF Champion may challenge other fighters by first winning any match. This match must be written and submit to me for the PPV by her manager. This is the only way to call out another fighter. At the end of the manager's story, their fighter may call out any other fighter in the division to defend their SF Championship against. The Sex Fight Championship Match will be a contest to see which fighter can force their opponent to cum first. The first fighter to cum, loses.

Jobber Champion
This is a secondary belt in the division. It is worn by the current Women's Jobber Champion. This belt is the least coveted belt or title in the CWF. In a jobber match, the LOSER is actually declared the Champion. This belt is held by the most pathetic and futile fighter in the division - one with no hope of ever achieving victory.

Starting now when PPV 42 is released, I'm going to get back to a more regimented schedule.

Sunday - PPV "X" is released
     (One week for voting)
Sunday - Results are released after RNG
     (Two weeks for writers)
Sunday - PPV "X" stories and next PPV "Y" are released

Lastly, I'm going to try out a little rotation for some consistency with the PPVs. Since we now have tons of belts, tag team fights, etc., it'll make it easier to track everything (for me at least lol). Example of the rotation below:

PPV 42 - Open PPV (5 normal fights, could be match themed)
PPV 43 - Strawweight PPV (5 fights, all Straw title belts will be defended, could be match themed)
PPV 44 - Open TAG PPV (5 tag fights, could be match themed)
PPV 45 - Flyweight PPV (5 fights, all Fly title belts will be defended, could be match themed)
PPV 46 - Open PPV (5 normal fights, could be match themed)
PPV 47 - Bantamweight PPV (5 fights, all Bantam title belts will be defended, could be match themed)
PPV 48 - START OVER

Now for the fights!!

{alt}

Jordan Carver
Height: 5'6
Weight: 126 lbs
Bust: 32HH
Hometown: Trier, Germany

{alt}

Demi Rose Mawby
Height: 5'2
Weight: 130 lbs
Bust: 32DD
Hometown: Birmingham, United Kingdom

{alt}

Stacy Keibler
Height: 5'11
Weight: 130 lbs
Bust: 32C
Hometown: Rosedale, Maryland

{alt}

Trish Stratus
Height: 5'5
Weight: 125 lbs
Bust: 36D
Hometown: Toronto, Canada

{alt}

Alexa Bliss
Height: 5'1
Weight: 105 lbs
Bust: 34B
Hometown: Columbus, Ohio

{alt}

Maria Kanellis
Height: 5'7
Weight: 120 lbs
Hometown: Ottawa, Illinois

{alt}

Raven Alexis
Height: 5'3
Weight: 110 lbs
Bust: 34D
Hometown: Spokane, Washington

{alt}

Alix Lynx
Height: 5'4
Weight: 105 lbs
Bust: 34D
Hometown: New York City, New York

{alt}

Ireland Baldwin
Height: 6'1
Weight: 135 lbs
Hometown: Los Angeles, California

{alt}

Ashley Graham
Height: 5'9
Weight: 170 lbs
Bust: 38D
Hometown: Lincoln, Nebraska

Offline Taylor Hawkins

• God Member
Re: Celebrity Wrestling Federation (CWF) - PPV 42
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2021, 07:15:56 PM »
Writers - winners did not change after RNG!

Offline Taylor Hawkins

• God Member
Re: Celebrity Wrestling Federation (CWF) - PPV 42
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2021, 09:00:08 PM »
Hello everyone, PPV 42 is now out on the site ;D Thank you so much as always to the tremendous writers who contributed!!!

https://celebritywrestlingfederation.blogspot.com/p/ppv-42.html
« Last Edit: May 16, 2021, 09:00:39 PM by Taylor Hawkins »