News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Celebrity Wrestling Federation (CWF) - PPV 43

• 8 Replies

Offline Taylor Hawkins

• God Member
Celebrity Wrestling Federation (CWF) - PPV 43
« on: May 16, 2021, 09:54:58 PM »
TO ALL VIEWERS: Please see the Events tab (below) on the site to get a detailed explanation of the new weighted RNG system I'm using to determine winners! This tab also has information on how to become a Stable Manager!

https://celebritywrestlingfederation.blogspot.com/2017/12/ppv-1.html

PPV 43 will be dedicated entirely to our Strawweight fighters and the defense of ALL FIVE BELTS. I've added the small explanation from the site for each Title below since some of them are brand new!

As always, once the polls lock, I'll roll out a PPV on the site with all the recap submissions I received (and write myself!) The more submissions I get, the more amazing a read it will be for everyone, so y'all help me out with recap submissions if a match-up interests you!! If you are interested in writing a matchup, check with me once the polls close to see who actually won each fight with the RNG.

https://celebritywrestlingfederation.blogspot.com/

Title Fight
{alt}

{alt}

Emma Watson
Height: 5'5
Weight: 115 lbs
Bust: 32B
Hometown: Paris, France

{alt}

Jordana Brewster
Height: 5'7
Hometown: Panama City, Panama

Tits 'N' Ass (TNA) Title Fight
This is a secondary belt in the division. It is worn by the current Women's Tits 'N' Ass (TNA) Champion. This belt is won through a "TNA Callout Match". This belt can be won by any woman in the division, regardless of her position in the standings. The current CWF Champion cannot hold this belt. When this belt is held, any managed fighter is able to challenge the current belt holder by first winning any match. This match must be written and submit to me for the PPV by her manager. This is the only way to call out the current Champion. At the end of the manager's story, their fighter may call out the current TNA Champion and challenge her to a TNA Championship Match. First come, first serve. The TNA Championship Match can only be won via a Tit or Ass Smother. Any other pin or submission will not be heard or counted.

{alt}

Leanna Decker
Height: 5'4
Bust: 34DD
Hometown: Ashland, Kentucky

{alt}

Christie Stevens
Height: 5'2
Weight: 110 lbs
Bust: 36D
Hometown: Salt Lake City, Utah

Buck Naked Beauties (BNB) Title Fight
This is a secondary belt in the division. It is worn by the current Women's Buck Naked Beauties (BNB) Champion. This belt is won through a "BNB Callout Match". This belt can be won by any woman in the division, regardless of her position in the standings. The current CWF Champion cannot hold this belt. When this belt is held, any managed fighter is able to challenge the current belt holder by first winning any match. This match must be written and submit to me for the PPV by her manager. This is the only way to call out the current Champion. At the end of the manager's story, their fighter may call out the current BNB Champion and challenge her to a BNB Championship Match. First come, first serve. The BNB Championship Match will be a fully nude contest from start to finish. Both competitors must enter the ring wearing nothing at all, dignity be damned. Knockout or pin finish.

{alt}

Alison Brie
Height: 5'3
Bust: 32C
Hometown: Hollywood, Los Angeles, California

{alt}

Kristen Bell
Height: 5'1
Weight: 105 lbs
Hometown: Huntington Woods, Michigan

Sex Fight (SF) Title Fight
This is a secondary belt in the division. It is worn by the current Women's Sex Fight (SF) Champion. This belt is won through a "Sex Fight Callout Match". This belt can be won by any woman in the division, regardless of her position in the standings. The current CWF Champion cannot hold this belt. When this belt is held, only the current SF Champion may challenge other fighters by first winning any match. This match must be written and submit to me for the PPV by her manager. This is the only way to call out another fighter. At the end of the manager's story, their fighter may call out any other fighter in the division to defend their SF Championship against. The Sex Fight Championship Match will be a contest to see which fighter can force their opponent to cum first. The first fighter to cum, loses.

{alt}

Cali Logan
Bust: 34C
Hometown: California

{alt}

Miley Cyrus
Height: 5'5
Hometown: Franklin, Tennessee

Jobber Queen Title Fight
This is a secondary belt in the division. It is worn by the current Women's Jobber Queen. This belt is the least coveted belt or title in the CWF. In a jobber match, the LOSER is actually declared the Queen. This belt is held by the most pathetic and futile fighter in the division - one with no hope of ever achieving victory.

{alt}

Kate Mara
Hometown: Bedford, New York

{alt}

Victoria Justice
Height: 5'6
Hometown: Hollywood, Florida

Offline jdo90

Re: Celebrity Wrestling Federation (CWF) - PPV 43
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2021, 05:21:21 PM »
Victoria Justice: Jobber Queen?

A middle-aged man, with neatly-cut, short black hair, dressed in a black business suit, nervously exhaled as he walked down the hallway leading to the CWF locker rooms. The locker rooms were small, cramped and housed by the majority of the CWF roster. Only champions had their own private dressing room -- one of the best perks of being a Champion if one were to ask any of the roster. There were, however, some exceptions. Managed fighters had the privilege of sharing a locker room. But, they still had to share it with the fighters whom shared the same manager. Yes, everyone had to share a small locker room, everyone except for Taylor Swift and Victoria Justice.

Taylor, with her multimillion dollar celebrity status, and her multimillion dollar team of lawyers, made sure to put it into her contract that she would have the largest, most spacious, top-of-the-line dressing room. And, of course, her bestie, Victoria Justice shared this lavish room. It was more like an apartment than a dressing room -- furnished with a massive leather couch, a built-in sauna, a 60 inch flat screen television, a state-of-the-art surround sound system, a hot tub, and, of course, several full-length mirrors and two make-up stations. The man stopped in front of a mahogany door and knocked just below the gold plate attached to the door. The plate was engraved with the initials T.S. V.J.

Victoria, garbed in a black, sleeveless Armani dress, opened the door, her face etched with annoyance, "You better have some good news," Victoria barks and plops back down on the couch. David softly shuts the door behind him and stands in front of Victoria, "Well, I have good news and bad news..." David starts but Justice cuts him off, "Just spit it out, David! We don't pay you by the hour, we pay you by the results. And, quite frankly, your negotiations have been horrible!" Victoria barks, causing the manager to bite his tongue. In all honesty, it was Justice that was performing horribly, but David kept his cool and cleared his throat, "The good news is, you're on the card for the next Pay-Per-View and you will be fighting for a Championship."

Victoria's eyes lit up, "It's about damn time!" Justice squealed in delight, beaming with joy. "Ooooh, it better be against Watson! I can't wait to sink my claws into that bitch!" Just saying the name "Watson" made Victoria's skin crawl. "Did you know that when Emma and I first fought, that bitch had the audacity to shove her sweaty, nasty crotch in MY face?!" Victoria growls and David, having heard this tirade a thousand times, absentmindedly shakes his head and gasps, "No, she didn't!" acting as if he's revolted. "Yes! Can you believe that?! And after that she stripped me NAKED, in front of everyone! I was completely knocked out, unable to defend myself, and this bitch decides to strip off my clothes and parade me around the ring! It was only my second match. In Emma's first match, she accidentally knocked Alison Brie's tits out of her top and what does she do, cover them up when she pins her! She went out of her way to help out Alison! But when she fought me, in my second match ever, she intentionally STRIPPED ME NAKED! It was only my second match and already everyone, every undeserving loser there, got to see MY naked body! And don't even get me started on our last match!"

"Well, Miss Justice, you won't have to..." David tries to continue but once again gets cut off, "In our last fight that despicable skank, that British Bitch, not only stripped me naked AGAIN, she did the most revolting thing anyone can do! She knocked me down in the corner, turned around, stripped off her shorts, yanked her cheap, slutty panties up her crack and then, you know what she did next?!" Victoria's cheeks blush and her fists clench. "She shoved her pudgy, smelly, sweaty, disgusting, fat, ghost-white ass in MY adorable FACE!!" Justice's voice trembles and her nose scrunches up, "And I couldn't even hold my arms up to protect myself thanks to Avril Lavigne and that slut Miley Cyrus holding my wrists! The skanky bitch actually shook her hips, grinding and scrubbing her ass in MY face! And then, after a minute of that, she grabbed my hair and pulled MY FACE INTO HER ASS!! My nose was BURIED in her ass, David! It took days for the smell to go away! And just when I think she can't do anything more heinous, she..." Victoria croaks out a soft sob, "pushes me out of the ring and into the arms of these freaks at ringside! They VIOLATED ME! They shoved their disgusting, sweaty, freakishly large dicks in my vagina and down my throat, not caring that I wasn't wet at all! Not caring that, when there wasn't a dick in my mouth, I was screaming for help! MY face, MY hair, MY breasts, MY entire body was soaked in salty, gooey, nasty cum! UGHHH!! It took weeks to get that taste out of my mouth!! My vagina is still sore! I can't wait until I get my hands on that wretched skank!"

"The bad news..." David continues, "is you're not facing her." Victoria looks up, confused, "Then who am I fighting?! I REFUSE to participate in a Sexfight match! I'm still traumatized from my last two fights to even consider that. And I refuse to compete in that gross "buck naked" fight! Can you believe that these so-called "women" actually agree to fight naked?! That's just gross and I..." David decides to get to the point and cuts Justice off, "actually you're fighting Kate Mara." Victoria looks perplexed, "Kate Mara? That old, washed-up, red-headed loser? Pshh... that sounds like an easy pay day. But, what kind of title am I fighting her for?!" David pauses and exhales, "It's for the Jobber Queen title."

Victoria's nostrils flare and her eyes fire up. She immediately rises from the couch and storms out of her dressing room, slamming the door behind her. "I knew this would happen." David shakes his head as the sounds of Victoria's heels clicking rapidly down the hall fades away. Victoria stomps down the hall and through the entrance curtain. She furiously steps into the ring and snatches a microphone from the ring announcer.

Victoria Justice stands in the ring, fuming, microphone clutched tightly in her hand. "Mr. Hawkins, I have just been informed that I, Victoria Justice, am competing in a fight with Kate Mara and the loser is going to be crowned the 'Jobber Queen'!" Victoria snarls as the fans wildly cheer. Victoria is the first fighter to ever publicly address, or even acknowledge, the owner of the CWF. She had everyone's attention as soon as she uttered his name. "You must be mistaken, Mr. Hawkins. I'm sure there must have been some kind of mix up. I should be fighting that bitch, Emma Watson, not that red-headed loser! She's lost 5 matches in a row, for crying out loud! She shouldn't even need to compete for the Jobber Queen title. She's already earned it! I, on the other hand, am just simply 'Queen'!" The audience boos and hisses at the arrogant diva as she continues her tirade, "Kate has the longest losing record in CWF history and has won only one fight! She doesn't even deserve to step foot into MY ring. I'm going to humiliate her worse than she's ever been before! I'm going to dismantle her and throw her naked carcass into the crowd! The ravenous, sex-depraved losers in the audience will eat her alive! Her face will be so soaked she will be unrecognizable! I WILL make her life miserable and afterwards... I'm going to do even worse to little Hermione Granger. After I beat Mara I WILL fight Emma for the title and prove once and for all that Taylor and I, we are the Queens of the CWF!" Justice drops the mic and struts up the ramp as the crowd rains down boos.

Offline de Trixah

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2021, 07:14:21 PM »
I had voted for Kate and hope she keeps her well-deserved in and beats this loud loser up. Victoria would be a worthy jobber queen  ;D

Offline Taylor Hawkins

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2021, 10:01:37 PM »
Writers - no changes after the RNG!

Poor Vika..... ;D

Offline Taylor Hawkins

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2021, 10:20:59 PM »
I also wanted to draw special attention to one additional brand new story for PPV 41. From the amazing jdo90, enjoy!

{alt}

Stana Katic
Height: 5'9
Weight: 125 lbs
Hometown: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

{alt}

Brooklyn Decker
Height: 5'9
Weight: 117 lbs
Bust: 36DD
Hometown: Kettering, Ohio

The digital holograms of Stana Katic and Brooklyn Decker warped onto the battlefield -- the Gladiatrix arena. Their lithe bodies are scarcely garbed in white togas. Just like the fighters, the arena was also digital, built entirely out of pixels. But that didn't make this match any less brutal for the competitors, all of whom felt as if they were actually standing on the hot, blood-stained sand covering the ground. Both women knew what was at stake -- the coveted golden belt -- the Flyweight Championship.

The CWF exec's apparently spent a good amount on producing a realistic setting for this inaugural event. The digital stadium didn't digitize to a new structure at the beginning of every fight. Instead, it reflects the previous battles that had taken place earlier in the day. Anytime a drop of blood was spilled, that blood drop wouldn't disappear at the start of the next fight. The battlefield, as well as the stone platform and columns within it, reflect the chaos of the fights beforehand.The massive stone columns that once stood erect, surrounding a raised stone platform, are now reduced to rubble, with exposed rebar jutting skyward. The stone steps leading to the platform are chipped and speckled with blood and clumps of hair. The coarse sand blanketing the stadium battleground is stained crimson and the weapons that were used by others now lay broken on the ground.

Katic, although the reigning, defending Champion, appeared timid, nervously shifting her bare feet, her wide expressive eyes nervously darting around, doing anything to avoid eye-contact with the blonde bombshell standing before her. Many people, professionals and fans alike, were betting for Brooklyn to demolish the lanky Champion and it's safe to say, after witnessing the opening minutes, their bets were safe. Katic, instead of facing her foe, made a beeline for the nearest intact weapon she could find. The reigning Champion's darting eyes land on the hilt of a sword protruding out of the sand. She sprints across the arena, her bare heels kicking up clouds of red-tinted sand with Brooklyn chasing behind. Stana, like a baseball player running for home plate, drops down and slides across the sand, her hand reaching out and snatching the hilt of the sword. But, to her dismay, they were all damaged beyond any use.

Once Brooklyn finally caught up with the cowardly Champ, things went downhill for Katic very quickly. Within minutes Stana was stripped nude and beaten to a pulp. Blood trickled from her forehead, down her nose and onto her exposed breasts, giving the Champion a gruesome crimson mask. Curling her fingers into a thick clump of blood-stained hair, Decker hauls the whimpering, wounded Champion to her bare feet and hauls her up the broken stone steps leading to the raised platform in the center of the ancient Colosseum. Brooklyn casually walks to the far edge of the platform, her eyes scanning the destroyed rubble beneath her. Concrete and stone lay 6 feet below her. Old, rusty exposed rebar juts out of the destroyed concrete, standing tall above the rubble, just like Brooklyn. The busty blonde drinks in the surging feeling of power coursing through her body. She breathes in the hot air, allowing this moment to wash over her -- in a few minutes she will be the new champion. But the hair wrapped around her fist suddenly pulls tight, followed by a pathetic squeal from Stana, turning Brooklyn's attention back to the task at hand.

"Where do you think you're going?" Brooklyn snaps as Stana tries to squirm away, pulling futilely against Decker's wrist. "Let goooo of meeeeee!" Katic whines, sounding less like a champion and more like a scared little girl. "You're PATHETIC!" Decker snarls, lifting her foe's chin, the two staring eye-to-eye. Stana's eyes were practically vacant, her mascara-smeared eyelashes trying to bat away the thick cobwebs trapping her body and mind. Tears well in Stana's eyes and slowly trickle down her swollen face. She can barely stand, drunkenly swaying, her bare feet slipping on the hot, sand-dusted stone as if the platform were made of ice. With her fist still wrapped tightly with Katic's hair, Decker slams her knee into Stana's belly, forcing Champion to hunch over at the waist. Her bronzed frame sags and wilts as Stana stares at the surface of the platform, sucking and wheezing for air.

Decker uses Stana's hair to jerk the brutalized brunette's skull between her towering tan thighs. Stana's sun-kissed legs wobble, her heels unsteadily skating apart causing her sweat-soaked labia to flirtatiously peek out from between her slender, spread thighs. Brooklyn bent over, resting her massive breasts on Katic's bent spine, and wrapped her arms around Stana's heaving, firm abdomen. The blonde bombshell roars as she rips the doubled-over brunette up by the waist and hoists the lanky brunette up over her shoulders! Brooklyn, mirroring a move she previously annihilated the Champion with, places Stana in a flawless Widow's Peak position. "Remember this position?" Decker smirks, "I told you, during the lumberjack match, that what I did was only a preview. Just wait until what I have in store for you this time, honey!" Brooklyn growls, carrying Stana like a backpack to the edge of the platform. Katic clumsily squirmed as her stark nude frame was arched against Decker's bowing spine; her chin blindly hooked and pointed skyward, her skull pinned against Brooklyn's shoulder, her split ankles resting on opposite sides of the blonde's hips.

Taking a deep breath, Brooklyn leaps off the platform, soaring through the sky, and lands ass-first on the blood-spattered ground. With stunning precision, Brooklyn dropped the mewling brunette into a crippling Widow's Peak; Stana's head slings forward as the back of her skull slammed against Brooklyn's shoulder. A sickening squelch erupted from between Stana's split thighs as Brooklyn impaled the sniveling brunette pussy-first onto the jagged rebar. Three feet of the rusted, thick, gnarled metal rod disappered, stabbing inside her tight slit, causing her labia to bulge out. Stana's kneecaps collided with the shattered stone and concrete below, rendering her legs useless, not that it even mattered at this point... she was done for. The brunette's arms flew outwards as her bare sternum violently convulsed. Katic's hazel eyes were popping out as tears streaked through the mascara and specks of blood smeared across her puffing cheeks. Her face was frozen in shock, reminiscent of Edvard Munch's masterpiece painting, "The Scream". Brooklyn, for her part, had painted a masterpiece herself, using Stana Katic as her canvas. Blood began trickling from the corners of Stana's gaping mouth and faint gurgling sounds bubbled from her throat.

Brooklyn rises up, brushing sand off her ass before turning around, and sees Stana brutally impaled on the rebar, her frame stuck in the reverse cowgirl position. Wanting to see the look in her foe's eyes, and wanting to cause as much pain as possible, Brooklyn grabs Stana by the shoulders and cruelly spins her around until they are face-to-face, twisting Stana on the gnarled metal as if she were threading a nut on a bolt.

Katic momentarily stiffened on her haunches before teetering backwards. As she leans back, the rebar is visibly outlined against her skin, showing that it tops out at her sternum. Stana lulls forward, her naked, impaled frame flexing with spasms and convulsions. The broken beauty remains propped up on her haunches with the paralyzing, deadly rebar shoved halfway up her insides. Katic's arms go completely limp, falling at her sides, her fingers sporadically twitching.

Stana's devastated frame eventually stops swaying and the gargling in Katic's throat transforms into sputtering clicks and rattles. Decker watches with sadistic glee as Stana's eyes stop blinking and stare, wide-eyed, ahead. Her hazel pools no longer sparkling with tears, dry and empty. Her lifeless body is propped up by the rusty metal filling her guts. "Fatality," Brooklyn quips, flicking her fingers against Stana's forehead before their surroundings disappear and their digital holograms fade away.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2021, 10:42:17 PM by Taylor Hawkins »

Offline Taylor Hawkins

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2021, 09:59:04 PM »
Just wanted to give a heads-up to writers and readers. Something came up this weekend, so there will be a week delay in this PPV being released. It will be out on the 13th! Thank you for your patience ;D

Offline Taylor Hawkins

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2021, 07:37:36 PM »
Hello everyone, PPV 43 is now out on the site ;D Thank you so much as always to the tremendous jdo90 who contributed!!!

https://celebritywrestlingfederation.blogspot.com/p/ppv-43.html

Offline Dario

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2021, 11:44:08 PM »
Really wonderful work and stories, many thanks.

Offline Mr. Drake

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2021, 11:27:03 AM »
A Short Press Statement From the Desk of the King Gym

I've been quiet recently, keeping to myself and letting my stables fights, training and work speak for itself. But there's two recent points I can't keep quiet on. First, we here at the newly dubbed King Gym did come to the transfer of "The Geek Goddess" Olivia Munn over to the wonderful Hawkins' Heroines, where we're wishing her the best in her future fighting in the CWF. A new fighter is on the verge of signing here at the gym, so stay tuned for that  8)....

But more importantly... We're here to celebrate the NEW Buck Naked Beauties(BNB) Champion, ALISON BRIE! We never had a doubt that she'd win her rematch title fight against Kristen Bell at PPV 43, but we're ecstatic to have our first champion here at the King Gym! I did have my doubts on how Alison would handle the stipulation, but like I expected she didn't let me down! We knew it was always just a matter of time until Alison won gold here in the CWF, with her close loss to (Now Strawweight Champion) Emma Watson in their classic No.1 Contender's Skin to Win Match being a minor setback in her journey to gold. Now a few words from the CWF's newly crowned BNB Champion, Alison Brie!

"Let me just get this off my chest. For the longest time I've been a pushover. I never thought of myself like that until recently. But after watching girls like Megan and Emma run through the Strawweight division, I noticed that they never backed down and never let go of their intensity or tenacity no matter what. They have aggression. Confidence. Nerve. I've been successful sure, my 6-3 record doesn't lie, but they each had something I still didn't have - Gold. So when I heard opportunity knock at PPV 43, I finally answered the door. Despite said door opening meaning I'd have to be stark naked in front of an entire crowd of shamelessly gawking eyes. I hated it, I almost didn't take the chance until I heard who my opponent would be and what was on the line. I regretted my choice all the way down that ramp and even into the ring. Hell you all saw Kristen haunt and harass me with kicks and punches as I tried to cover myself up instead of fighting back. I was acting just how everybody always says I am, that cute reserved babyface brunette from Community. The "nice girl". Well I'm done, I'm throwing that identity away! Unassertive Alison is GONE! What Kristen got in that fight, that One-Handed Chokeslam that left her seeing stars as I covered her for that sweet 1,2,3... That's what everyone and anyone who challenges me for my BNB title should expect! I'm proud of my body. I'm not just cute, I'm sexy. I know that now and I let Kristen know it too. And I'll let anyone else find out if they challenge me and try to take my gold away...

I'm coming for you Emma"
{alt}
Gary King : "To err is human, so errr..." (The Worlds End)