News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

New Theme and Look

• 38 Replies

Offline Stacie t'Bean

• God Member
  • Just love hearin'....Stacie, please stop, I give!!
Re: New Theme and Look
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2018, 06:53:19 AM »
Liking the new look!!

FawnL

« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2018, 09:46:31 AM »
..yesterday evening I could see the new look...today the site is back to the old style.....to me both are fine
but I wonder what is happening.....is it only me ....??

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2018, 09:49:34 AM »
We were having some problems with the new theme so we switched it back to the default one
Have fun and tussle.

Offline michellecatfites

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2018, 01:52:09 PM »
A good thing. Nothing wrong with the way it was.

DottiD

« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2018, 05:06:43 PM »
Nice job all involved , i am sure you all don't get told enough

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2018, 01:22:42 AM »
:-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

another phone issue is I can't see if someone sent me a personal message if I check via phone.

To see if you have any messages when on the phone click on the 3 bars right under your picture. You will see the navigation links including Messages. And when you have any it will say how many.
Have fun and tussle.

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2018, 11:09:01 PM »
We have the "Like Posts" working now
Have fun and tussle.

Offline lalutte65

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2018, 06:57:19 PM »
could be just me. usually is,  but when i open the site to stories it defaults to page 141, tried on separate devices with same result, can click to page 1 without any problem.

new layout looks good

Offline NJGoomba

• I love catfights! I'd you are not female don't me
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2018, 02:12:54 PM »
What happened to the new look? Did I miss something?

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2018, 07:20:53 PM »
We had to switch back to the default theme. We will eventually have the new theme working again.
Have fun and tussle.

Offline TaekwonGirl

• Distributor of snuggles and ass kickings
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2018, 11:31:37 PM »
Dan and I spent some time yesterday rebuilding the new theme and getting (almost) everything working. Other than the broken "online" image, we should be pretty good to go.

Some notes:

1) Anyone who doesn't like the new theme can easily switch back to the old one. We did make some improvements to the old theme a few weeks ago, and those are still in place. For instructions on how to switch to the old theme, scroll down to the bottom of this post.

2) If you notice anything strange with the new theme, drop me or BigDevil a PM. The new theme changes appearance below a certain screen size to make it work better on mobile devices (phones, tablets) so it's normal that a few things will look different.

3) Look out for the big red "logout" button on the top left of the page. I've clicked it by accident a few times and logged myself out. That button wasn't there on the old profile.

How to switch back to the old theme

1. Click this link.
2. Find the second theme on the list, "SMF Default Theme - Curve", and click "Use this theme".

You're done.

Thanks, and I hope most of you enjoy the new theme!
« Last Edit: April 02, 2018, 11:34:14 PM by BigDevil- »
It's not the size of the girl in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the girl.

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2018, 06:10:53 PM »
hurray! Back to the new one! I think it looks much better, just takes some time of getting used to. Can anything be done about the weird buddy hierarchy? I find it very hard to get the buddies I want at the top of my list. Like a puzzle in an old adventure video game!

I'm glad you like the new theme. Unfortunately there is nothing we can do about the buddy hierarchy.
Have fun and tussle.

Offline SexyNinja!

• God Member
  • yeah, so...blonde :o)
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2018, 06:28:54 AM »
hurray! Back to the new one! I think it looks much better, just takes some time of getting used to. Can anything be done about the weird buddy hierarchy? I find it very hard to get the buddies I want at the top of my list. Like a puzzle in an old adventure video game!

I'm glad you like the new theme. Unfortunately there is nothing we can do about the buddy hierarchy.

can the lines be added back so we can at least be sure which buddy we are "moving up" :D
"The best compliment I can give or get is a rematch."

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2018, 05:46:15 PM »
The recurring changes back and forth are a pain in the ass, and the new one actually works WORSE on a smartphone. Can we bloody stop fixing what’s not broken?
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2018, 12:01:32 AM »
The recurring changes back and forth are a pain in the ass, and the new one actually works WORSE on a smartphone. Can we bloody stop fixing what’s not broken?

1. Just because you didn't feel a need for the change does negate the fact that others (including the site owner) have been asking for them.
2. It is an ongoing process. We won't get feedback if we don't have a starting point.
3. It takes 5 seconds to go back to the old theme. If that is the biggest hardship in your life, consider yourself blessed.
4. it took quite a few hours work to get the theme this far. if you don't use it fine but this isn't just some frivolous thing we are doing. consider yourself lucky i didn't work on it myself as long as some have because my reply would not be so polite.