News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

SuiteFights Sponsorship - JEMMA vs JESS - 5/14/2015

• 89 Replies

Offline CockfighterOliU

• God Member
  • A good fight is brutal and sensual at same time :)
    • Deutsche Cam2Cam Cockfights
Re: SuiteFights Sponsorship - JEMMA vs JESS - 5/14/2015
« Reply #75 on: May 26, 2015, 11:30:02 PM »
Just bought it and it's worth every cent. Great real fight with 2 great and sexy girls. WELL DONE SUITEFIGHTS!
Hope next fight will be in stockings/lingerie etc.  ;D ;)
Discord: OliU#8577
Deutsche Cam2Cam Cockfights https://discord.gg/vS2UWFcB94

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #76 on: May 27, 2015, 12:36:22 AM »
I see that it had wedgies .... just to top all of that great stuff... were there also full direct crotch attacks ?   the kind of the iconic ecnwc crotch grabs?

;)
From my view.....the wedgies both ladies employed were hands down the most intense and vicious wedgies I have ever witnessed........it seemed the girls figured out early in the fight that the way to a submission was through a well applied wedgie......so that is what they did.......one could see that the girls could get a good grip on the g-string material and really apply force......the problem with trying to get a good hand hold on an opponents puss is that it is tough to maintain a good grip......sweaty flesh and all......but getting leverage on those g strings really brought the hurt......far more than a good grab I'd guess.......anyway.....just observing tactics in this match......I think if both fighters had worn g strings that would tear away......the submission side of this fight would have been much more interesting  because getting the submission would have been much tougher.......

Offline jonnyyuma

• God Member
  • always looking
« Reply #77 on: May 27, 2015, 12:50:41 AM »
   My only wish about it,  The winner didn't make the loser suffer any.  BUT he does well, and I hope he is here to stay
jjb

Offline Mike in the Suburbs

• I love catfights!
« Reply #78 on: May 30, 2015, 02:13:31 AM »
My only gripe would be that the wedgie seems to be the primary offensive weapon employed by both. At the onset, both would latch on to the other's panties and it became a matter of who could take it longer. But in a fight between unskilled combatants, it's all about whatever works.

All in all, it was a good fight. I just wish there was a little more variation in the action.

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
« Reply #79 on: May 30, 2015, 02:32:52 AM »
My only gripe would be that the wedgie seems to be the primary offensive weapon employed by both. At the onset, both would latch on to the other's panties and it became a matter of who could take it longer. But in a fight between unskilled combatants, it's all about whatever works.

All in all, it was a good fight. I just wish there was a little more variation in the action.

I'm with you on that.

Limiting the girls to one just wedgie submission each would encourage more variation in the tactics and action. Alternatively, limiting them to one pair of pants per fight would probably have the same effect!

Offline CockfighterOliU

• God Member
  • A good fight is brutal and sensual at same time :)
    • Deutsche Cam2Cam Cockfights
« Reply #80 on: June 04, 2015, 12:19:14 PM »

I highly agree to that :)
Discord: OliU#8577
Deutsche Cam2Cam Cockfights https://discord.gg/vS2UWFcB94

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #81 on: June 04, 2015, 04:14:17 PM »

Agreed.  Although the fight was still good it was like watching two different fights the whole first half was almost entirely breast attacks while the second half was all wedgies. Lol Would like to see what might have been if the fight would have continued nude.

Offline floon

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #82 on: June 05, 2015, 12:22:36 AM »
So how much of the fight is nude?  Do they put their thongs back on between rounds?
 ???

Offline jaybee

• God Member
« Reply #83 on: June 05, 2015, 01:20:53 AM »
So how much of the fight is nude?  Do they put their thongs back on between rounds?
 ???
A small portion is nude. They start in micro thongs those get destroyed then they put on new thongs that are a little less revealing. I guess they had a full nudity clause or something? If so it was kinda funny because  due to the fact the new thongs had more material they wouldn't rip as easily so they spent the remainder of the match almost pulling each other in half. Ouch! Still for the price it's worth a watch especially if you're a wedgie fan.

Offline floon

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #84 on: June 05, 2015, 01:41:52 AM »

Offline jerilaw

« Reply #85 on: June 30, 2015, 02:59:49 PM »
OK, I love all the rave reviews but I went to the suitefights website and didn't see the Victoria vs Lexi match.  Any idea where I can find it? 

Offline jaybee

• God Member
« Reply #86 on: June 30, 2015, 05:15:35 PM »
OK, I love all the rave reviews but I went to the suitefights website and didn't see the Victoria vs Lexi match.  Any idea where I can find it?  
Some trouble went down with that shoot so they erased it from existence my friend. There's a single picture off it an the owner's twitter page and every time it appears online on a different website it's  quickly pulled. My opinion of the fight is it's good to have just to own all the fights as a collection,  the women were beautiful but the fight was very short and very one sided with the loser putting up very little struggle. Would really love to know what happened to have the fight removed.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 05:19:04 PM by jaybee »

Offline jonnyyuma

• God Member
  • always looking
« Reply #87 on: June 30, 2015, 09:04:21 PM »
   I always liked the matches he has done, ever since the ones he started with. Which i have all. and glad of it. I cannot wait to see more come out.
jjb

Offline jerilaw

« Reply #88 on: July 01, 2015, 03:50:21 PM »
Well, that's very disappointing.  I wanted to buy that video first before I got the new ones.  From the pics I saw the women were very sexy and the catfight was intense.  It reminded me of some of ECNWC's catfights. If anyone is willing to trade or sell, please let me know.   

Offline jaybee

• God Member
« Reply #89 on: July 02, 2015, 12:30:07 AM »
Well, that's very disappointing.  I wanted to buy that video first before I got the new ones.  From the pics I saw the women were very sexy and the catfight was intense.  It reminded me of some of ECNWC's catfights. If anyone is willing to trade or sell, please let me know.   
Don't beat yourself up about it. The two fights that came after it were much better IMHO. Like I said it was a very one sided fight with a lot of breaks due to one girl being in over her head. Now  IF you're into that then you are missing out if not then you're fine with the last two fights produced.