News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Need help finding these videos

• 13 Replies

Offline jimster

Need help finding these videos
« on: June 07, 2015, 12:12:47 AM »
            Dear fellow members,

I have been looking for these videos for a while now with no success. I would like to know the names and if anyone knows where I can download them or purchase the video/dvd from.  I have enclosed pictures from each match. I certainly hope someone can help me. Thanks in advance.

Jimster

Offline GoldenGirl

• God Member
Re: Need help finding these videos
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2015, 02:34:17 AM »
Have you tried  "Diana the Valkyrie"?

They may be able to help.

GG

Offline jimster

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2015, 09:42:31 PM »
 Thanks GG I will do that.

Jimster

Offline jimster

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2015, 03:10:22 AM »
             Hi Golden Girl,

I tried Diana she said they didn't ring a bell but it wasn't a total loss I joined her site. Any other suggestions for me. I believe they came out in the 90s. Any help anyone can give is greatly appreciated. Thanks !

Jimster

Offline GoldenGirl

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2015, 03:20:11 PM »
             Hi Golden Girl,

I tried Diana she said they didn't ring a bell but it wasn't a total loss I joined her site. Any other suggestions for me. I believe they came out in the 90s. Any help anyone can give is greatly appreciated. Thanks !

Jimster

Hi Jimster

Sorry to hear they couldn't help - but I'm glad it wasn't a total loss for you.

It may be a "long shot", but you could try...Rockin Roxanne....they have lots of matches - of all kinds - from around the 90s...and earlier. You might just strike lucky.  Good luck!

GG

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2015, 11:21:58 PM »
Not that I'm going to be of any help, but are you sure that these pics come from an actual match?  Oftentimes, the pictures are just that: pictures -- and nothing more.  That could explain why you haven't been able to find the match anywhere.  It may not exist.

Offline jimster

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2015, 01:08:45 AM »
                  Thanks GG,

I will try her as I have bought several downloads from her.

Jimster

Offline jimster

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2015, 02:46:03 AM »
       You may be right about the 2nd set of pictures but I found the 1st set on a clips 4sale site called my Catfights and it was billed as Alice Vs Linda and it had been added to that site in 2010. I downloaded the clip that was supposed to be it only to find an old Chaos Russian Catfight Video. was what I got. Maybe this info will ring a bell for somebody out there. Thanks !

Jimster

Offline GoldenGirl

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2015, 04:52:29 AM »
mm seems to be a common occurrence these days...dailymotion and Xvideos had a Sabre Studios release. It featured Tanya Danielle vs Goldie Blair and ran for 90 minutes., and was truly action-packed.

Now, that "slot" has been taken by two tiny Japanese girls...even though the video introduction still says its Tanya vs Goldie.

How kind of the self-appointed censors to do such a thing!

GG

Offline jimster

« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2015, 05:17:14 AM »
     You're right Golden Girl. I usually don't buy if there is not a preview clip but I was so happy to have found it I just bought it. I complained to the Company and they gave me my money back and eventually closed the site something about them not having enough clips for sale. I am sending an email to Roxanne for help. Thanks !

Jimster

Offline GoldenGirl

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2015, 07:36:52 AM »
     You're right Golden Girl. I usually don't buy if there is not a preview clip but I was so happy to have found it I just bought it. I complained to the Company and they gave me my money back and eventually closed the site something about them not having enough clips for sale. I am sending an email to Roxanne for help. Thanks !

Jimster

Fingers crossed that you find success there!

GG

Offline jimster

« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2015, 04:16:04 AM »
                         Thanks Golden Girl,

I haven't heard from her yet. Did you find what you were looking for on Daily motion? I hope you did I always have trouble bringing up that site. Thanks for your support. You were the only one who tried to help me. Take care,

Jimster

Offline GrasslandProductions

• God Member
  • http://www.facebook.com/stephen.grassland
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2015, 11:35:01 AM »
                         Thanks Golden Girl,

I haven't heard from her yet. Did you find what you were looking for on Daily motion? I hope you did I always have trouble bringing up that site. Thanks for your support. You were the only one who tried to help me. Take care,

Jimster

I have never seen these before, but choking seems to be the theme and they might be photo sets only. Could they be from a choking producer and not a Catfight producer?
http://www.clips4sale.com/58999

Fetish producers who create content that includes catfighting, smoking, belly punching and arm wrestling.

http://www.facebook.com/stephen.grassland

Offline GoldenGirl

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2015, 01:23:17 PM »
                         Thanks Golden Girl,

Jimster

I have never seen these before, but choking seems to be the theme and they might be photo sets only. Could they be from a choking producer and not a Catfight producer?

Hi Jimster

Well, sort of.  It's now on Youtube!  The original 90 minutes has been reduced to just 10 minutes; and it has been given the Youtube treatment...considerable editing, so as not to frighten the horses, or any spinster aunts who may stumble across it. Wish I'd bought the original at the time!

Re your kind comments....not at all..it was my pleasure to try to help.

Take care

GG