News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
It is absolutely exciting when two women challenge each other with their eyes trying to intimidate their rival before starting the fight.
Members Catfight Polls! / Re: No Rules in the basement
« Last post by kelllyclaws on Today at 03:49:53 AM »
I punch you a few more times.   Then grabbing your tit with my right hand start to claw and pull at it.  Can not handle the pain for long.  Grinding me teeth bitch
Fictional Catfight Polls! / Aggressive titfight
« Last post by JosefaTetona on Today at 03:45:58 AM »
{alt}
Celebrity Fights- Stories / MAD MUD: Celebrity Mud Wrestling
« Last post by The Syndicate on Today at 03:34:26 AM »
Introducing a brand new series... MAD MUD: Celebrity Mud Wrestling

Ever want to see your favorite celebs go at it in a mud pit? Well then this series is the right one for you! It'll be an ongoing series with some overarching story elements, but generally each story will be stand-alone.

And of course, I will be using art to accompany the stories. For now I'm using an AI art generator & face swapper... now, I don't WANT to use these tools, but as this is a purely voluntary hobby I can't afford to be paying artists. So if anyone wants to contribute free artwork, let me know!

I'll be posting stories as well as rules fairly soon, but I just wanted to announce this project first.

So, let me know which celebrities you'd like to see tussle in the mud... and we'll see if it can "come true?"

{alt}
From Left to Right:
Sydney Sweeney, Sofia Vergara, Millie Bobby Brown, Kristen Stewart, Scarlett Johansson, Ariel Winter, Ariana Grande, Emma Watson, Alexandra Daddario
After a hiatus from writing, I'm just posting here to see if there's still any interest in this and if I should finish it?

I'll post on the discord as well to see if it's worth finishing.
Celebrity Fights - General / Re: Celebrity Face Swaps
« Last post by Dr Hansen on Today at 02:38:28 AM »
Christina Aguilera easily defeats Britney Spears.
I love talking about women fighting. The rougher the more excited I get.
Message Board Fights / Re: All or nothingh
« Last post by JasmineFCF on Today at 12:14:11 AM »
Yes provocative, catty bitchy messages back and forth.

Danny to fight in a g string and heels me a black satin g string, bkack wicked heels black seamed stockings and suspender belt.

Both being strong willed never back down bitches one will leave hurt bad bit not having lost her dignity honour and pride,  Whilst we both are happy for a massive crowd to watch the fight, both agree no interference.

We both agreed the crowd can throw in sex toys from our collection or other sex toys during the fight.

My promise to Danny the fucking bitch is I aim to hurt her so bad then have my way with her, the bitch won’t forget me.

I go enter the arena in my outfit. There is every chance of the loser being heel fucked and worse.

I snarl at Danny, do your best you fucking bitch, because when you lose your life will be hell, your going to get hate fucked mercilessly in front of everyone.

This German bitch will be destroyed.
Fictional Catfight Polls! / Re: Ana VS Juana
« Last post by machodelahembra on Today at 12:06:20 AM »
war between latinas
Fictional Catfight Polls! / Re: Ana VS Juana
« Last post by machodelahembra on Yesterday at 11:57:54 PM »
The two women are of equal age, 47 and 45 years old respectively, they have known each other for years in a FB group. At first they became friends but jealousy turned them into enemies with angry messages between them and when they met, they did not waste the opportunity.   
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10