News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Fight Number 4 - Akela Vs Bambi

• 4 Replies

Offline slapcity

Fight Number 4 - Akela Vs Bambi
« on: November 11, 2022, 06:12:23 PM »
https://slapcity.gumroad.com/l/AkelavBambi

Here is Slap Citys fourth instalment (technically) Akela Vs Bambi.

Akela is a 5ft 3 - 66kg Latvian fitness fanatic and Bambi is a 5ft 5 - 63kg American sessions wrestler.

The fight consists of four 5-minute rounds, and it goes the distance. Tactics used are face slaps, punches, kicks, hairpulling and wrestling. Both ladies start in lingerie and stockings however despite garment pulling being allowed both bra tops remain on throughout the fight.

There is lots of action, but it is key to remember that these are two newbies in their first ever catfight. The face slap round is very good and the fight builds throughout as the girls get into it more.

I won't include any spoilers but if people want to know more about the nature of the match before purchasing (were there submissions? was it one sided? etc) then you can reach me on twitter @slapcity6 or on this thead.

Both girls are very keen to return, and I have another match I am looking to set up very soon.

As always, any additional contributions are welcome and help me fund future fights. I have been busy while I have been quiet and planning a number of matches in the near future heading into the new year.

Hope you enjoy.

Slap City x

Offline psy999999

• God Member
Re: Fight Number 4 - Akela Vs Bambi
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2022, 07:42:18 PM »
Thanks, here is my feedback.  The quality of the video is very high, the setting is fine, the women are not top models but certainly attractive enough, the attire is sexy enough and although I like nudity it is not a deal breaker for me.  The women try hard and I’m glad there is no smiling/giggling which would definitely be a deal breaker for me.

One downside is that has is often the case in fights, the fighters seem reluctant to “fight dirty” by tearing clothes off, going after tits and pussy, hard hair pulling, hard face slaps, etc.  One might offer a bonus for tearing off a top or panties, starting out with exchanging hard face slaps, etc. to try and overcome this reluctance.

My one big complaint will be controversial,  but the large file size (in this case 5.4 gb) is extremely difficult, expensive (I paid my isp $15 extra dollars for this large download), and time consuming as I have to continually watch the download and quickly restart it if it “hangs up” (otherwise I have to restart the entire download).  I would prefer the option of downloading a file size of 2.0 gb or less, even if that meant no prefight interview or lower video quality.

I congratulate you on the quality of the fights you have produced.  I have purchased all you have produced and will continue to do so, just humbly offering my feedback
« Last Edit: November 13, 2022, 07:43:34 PM by psy999999 »

Offline slapcity

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2022, 09:47:38 PM »
Thanks, here is my feedback.  The quality of the video is very high, the setting is fine, the women are not top models but certainly attractive enough, the attire is sexy enough and although I like nudity it is not a deal breaker for me.  The women try hard and I’m glad there is no smiling/giggling which would definitely be a deal breaker for me.

One downside is that has is often the case in fights, the fighters seem reluctant to “fight dirty” by tearing clothes off, going after tits and pussy, hard hair pulling, hard face slaps, etc.  One might offer a bonus for tearing off a top or panties, starting out with exchanging hard face slaps, etc. to try and overcome this reluctance.

My one big complaint will be controversial,  but the large file size (in this case 5.4 gb) is extremely difficult, expensive (I paid my isp $15 extra dollars for this large download), and time consuming as I have to continually watch the download and quickly restart it if it “hangs up” (otherwise I have to restart the entire download).  I would prefer the option of downloading a file size of 2.0 gb or less, even if that meant no prefight interview or lower video quality.

I congratulate you on the quality of the fights you have produced.  I have purchased all you have produced and will continue to do so, just humbly offering my feedback

I am always grateful for constructive feedback such as this and I am also thankful for your support.  ;D

Offline harpoon

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2022, 03:29:56 PM »
A few questions about this fight.

Does it have submissions?

Is there a winner?

Offline bapgap

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2022, 04:59:56 AM »
Your interviews before matches are getting better and better. Loved the outfits, nice long fight between two rock hard women who may not have had much catfighting experience before but for me personally its better that way because of the unknown and I was not disappointed. Also like how you've kept the face slapping from both sides before the fight. Props once again and looking forward to the next one.