News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Kaley Cuoco vs Mayim Bialik and Melissa Rauch

• 7 Replies

Offline SilverGhost

• God Member
Kaley Cuoco vs Mayim Bialik and Melissa Rauch
« on: February 04, 2021, 09:44:30 PM »
   Kaley Cuoco stood in the middle of a crowded gym.  The blonde bombshell had just finished her work out and was headed toward the showers.  She wore a red tank top and black shorts and had her fists taped up.  Before she could reach the locker room Mayim Bialik and Melissa Rauch walked up to her.  Mayim was dressed as conservatively as ever in a bright red dress while Melissa wore a tight white blouse, tight high waisted orange skirt, and ultra high heels trying to compensate for her tiny frame.  Mayim flashed her broad friendly smile as she held her hand out to Kaley.
   "Hey, Kaley what's it been now?  Three years?" asked Mayim.
Without warning Kaley's fist flashed out in a straight right punch that buried her hand deep in Mayim's chubby belly.
   "Awwwh!" screamed Mayim as she bent and fell to her knees gasping for air.
Melissa's eyes widened in shock, the closed in pain as Kaley began to use Melissa's huge boobs like speed bags.  Melissa backed up and cupped her hands on her breasts.
   "Why Kaley?  Why?" gasped Melissa.
Mayim forced herself back up still taking in deep wet gasps.  Kaley put her left hand on Mayim's shoulder and drove a hard upper cut into Mayim's gut.  The force bent Mayim over and picked her up off the floor.  Mayim fell back to her knees gulping in air.  Melissa stepped toward Kaley with an angrily look on her face and her hands raised to fight.  Kaley smirked and let loose with a barrage of rights and lefts into Melissa's ribs, then her belly, then back to her boobs.  Kaley finished with a hard uppercut that caught Melissa in her waist line.
   "Shoooooo!" spat Melissa as she was folded over and dropped to her knees beside Mayim.
Kaley unwound the tapes from her hands and dropped it in a nearby trash bin.  She came back to Mayim and Melissa.  She grabbed a handful of Mayim's long brown hair and a handful of Melissa's long blonde hair.  She lifted them both back up to their knees.
   "You've always been jealous because I'm a natural blonde." spat Melissa.
Mayim and Melissa both grunted as Kaley smacked their heads together.  Mayim fell first and Melissa fell over Mayim bent back with her big boobs pointing up in the air.
   "And they called me Penny.  You're always the one that turned boobs up." laughed Kaley as she walked into the locker room.

...for anyone who actually reads this:  Do you want to read about Mayim and Melissa's revenge against Kaley...possibly in the shower?  If I get 25 likes on this one I'll put it up.

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
Re: Kaley Cuoco vs Mayim Bialik and Melissa Rauch
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2021, 02:42:50 AM »
Yes. Definitely want to see Kaley on the losing end.

Offline AaronL

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2021, 04:08:07 AM »
I just removed my like because the revenge angle sounds awful.

Offline Mills1968

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2021, 11:37:08 AM »
Would love to read about Kaley losing to Melissa, that would be hot !
« Last Edit: February 05, 2021, 11:37:55 AM by Mills1968 »

Offline fantasyman

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2021, 10:14:59 PM »
No interest in Kaley losing. If you want her to beat them up again even worse and humiliate them with her feet or something then that would be hot!

Offline Vitezislav

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2021, 10:04:37 AM »
Just let the person write the story they want to write.

Offline SilverGhost

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2021, 01:49:47 PM »
Just let the person write the story they want to write.

Most people on here, (i hope,) know that I will write requests.  This story was just an experiment.  I never really expected to get 25 likes.

Offline creviceart

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2021, 08:59:39 PM »
If you accept requests it would be nice to see Kaley humiliating her weak rivals again