News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Lesson Learned

• 2 Replies

Offline Kelseycat

• God Member
Lesson Learned
« on: February 15, 2019, 09:37:54 PM »
Any true fighter will tell you that when they fight, they want an opponent to push them and make them better. Dominating an opponent is fun, but it's not going to make you a better fighter. I have been fighting since I was 12 in various forms of combat. From catfights, titfights, bar room brawls and sexfights, I've loved every one. I'm now 21 years old and in college, and anywhere I look on campus there's competition. But as you'll see, competition can also find you.

I have been working out at the local gym for a couple of months. I have met the owner, Wes, on a few occasions. He's a nice looking guy in his early 40s. I had also gotten close to one of the trainers there, Amber. She's in her early 20s, blonde, and a great body just as you would expect from a personal trainer. Things got hot and heavy between us one night in the gym, and we ended up agreeing to go back to her place to settle just who was hotter. We ended up locking pussy and fighting it out. And sadly for her, she was no match for me. My experience vastly exceeded hers and it was fun for both of us, more so me though.

A couple of days later I finished my workout and headed to the protein bar to get a shake. Wes was actually behind the bar and smiled at me. "What'll you have Kels?" I wiped the sweat off my forehead and smiled back. "Peanut butter smoothie please." He gave me a wink and then started to make my drink. He finished it then handed it to me. As I was taking my first sip he grinned. "So I hear you worked over Amber pretty good a few nights ago." I almost spit out the smoothie in my mouth. I managed to swallow it down then smiled. "Yeah we decided to compete you could say." He laughed a bit. "You know Kels, I've always thought you were a fighter. Just the way you carry yourself. And that body, well all the eyes are normally on you when you're here." I actually blushed hearing this. "Oh please. I know that's not true. Especially when your wife is here. I've seen men get turned on by her just breathing in their direction." I giggled a bit, but Christy was a true stunner. She honestly looked like she stepped out of a fitness magazine. About 5'8, 130 pounds, brunette,  gorgeous 38dd tits, and an ass you could fall in love with.

Wes grinned at me. "Would you ever consider fighting my wife Kels? I've always wondered what would happen between you 2 in a sexual contest." Well right then I immediately got turned on. The thought of fighting this goddess trophy wife and beating her was something I truly wanted. "Yeah Wes, I'd fight her. I didn't know she was a fighter, but if she would like to lock up, just let me know." Wes smiled at me, jotted down his address and handed it to me. "Come to my place Friday night at 9. She'll be ready." I grinned, then downed the rest of my smoothie before slipping out.

Friday soon arrived and I finally made my way to his house at 9. I chose to wear a pair of daisy dukes and tank top with no bra. He let me in and gave me a small hug. "You look great Kels. Christy will be down in a moment. Would you like a glass of wine while we wait?" I agreed and he led me to the living room. He finally returned and I sipped my wine slowly as we chatted. It didn't take long before Christy stepped in to join us. Her gorgeous body clad in a pair of short lycra shorts and tank top, no bra as well. My jaw almost hit the floor, but I managed to keep my composure.

I stood up to greet her and we met in the middle of the room where she embraced me. "It's great to meet you Kels. I'm sure this is going to be a fun night." I could feel her bigger tits pressing against mine, with both sets of nipples hard and throbbing. "Well I'm pretty sure the real winner here is Wes. I mean what man wouldn't love seeing us sexfight." We both giggled, then sat down to discuss the fight rules as we finished our wine. Anything sexual would be allowed. The loser of the fight would have to verbally give up. Only then would there be a true winner. With the rules agreed to, we moved upstairs to her "arena".

The arena was a bedroom next to the master bedroom. The only thing in it was a large king sized bed and a couple of chairs. l knew right then that they have done this a few times before. That didn't bother me though. I was confident I could tame this trophy wife. They are mostly fluff anyway. I've beaten many in front of their husbands and it's always thrilled me. Christy purred out softly, "Let's get this evening started shall we?" I watched as she stripped down completely nude, looking extremely confident as she slipped on the bed on her knees. She placed her hands on her hips and licked her lips. "I'm ready whenever you are Kels." It didn't take me long to get undressed and as I eased on the bed, Wes grabbed a chair to watch the action.

We inched closer to each other, the anticipation really ramping up. Our tits finally pressed together tightly, causing a slight moan from us both. She wrapped her arms around me and I did the same to her. Our lips met in a deep passionate kiss, tongues starting to wrestle. I slid my hands over her ass, squeezing gently and she moaned into my mouth. I knew Wes was about to get the show of his life watching me work his wife into a cumming mess. I broke the kiss and licked down her neck, onto her left tit, sucking her hard nipple into my mouth. My tongue flicking it back and forth rapidly. "Mmmm oh fuck Kels. Yeah do it! Mmmmm gawd that feels good!" I grinned a bit knowing this sexy goddess was going to be putty in my hands.

She'll pulled back from me softly, her nipple popping from my mouth and got a shy look on her face. My mind thought oh we've got a playful slut here tonight. I'm game! She purred at me softly as her fingers danced over my tits, "Kels I forgot to tell you something. I don't really sexfight." I got a puzzled look on my face, then thought ok, you just want to have sex. That's cool with me. But in an instant she wrapped her hand around my throat and slammed me on my back on the bed. Her pussy mounted mine and she gave me a dirty grind, hissing against my lips, "I fuck fight. And tonight you're my prey."

I let out a loud moan as I heard her words and felt her pussy on mine. I tried to buck her off, but her grip tightened around my throat as she kept me pinned down. "You college sluts think you're so hot. Thinking all the guys want you. Well I'm going to show you that you're nothing more than a little whore who will beg to be fucked." My eyes went wide as she grabbed my wrists and pinned them above my head. The power in her arms was incredible. Then I felt her legs stretching mine out in a grapevine. She was far superior to me in strength and she played me right into her hand.

I felt her pussy grinding mine slow at first, and I moaned softly. The look in her eyes was unlike anything I've ever seen. She knew she had me. She played me like a fiddle. I was a fly in the spiders web, with no escape in sight. I tried to buck my pussy into hers, but with how she had me it was weak and feeble. Then she unleashed a serious of hard grinds and slaps against me pussy with hers. My eyes actually rolled back in my head and I squirted my orgasm against her raging hot pussy. She growled at me, "Ohhhhh you're a squirter huh? Soak me bitch!" Her clit jabbed mine roughly and after a couple more grinds I squirted again. This time harder than the last.

My mind was racing, trying to figure out an escape. Every time I would attempt to move, her sheer power would control me. The pure pleasure her pussy was ripping through mine had me trembling under her with every orgasm. I completely lost control after my 7th or 8th orgasm. I lost count with how many she gave me. She finally released my wrists and sat up, placing my hands on her tight ass."Now beg me to fuck you Kels. Beg me for that 1 final massive orgasm that makes you quit!" I was so lost in pleasure at this point I actually wanted more. She got inside my head. She worked me like a pro. She's dominated me like nobody ever has. "Yes Christy. Fuck me. Fuck me hard like the little whore I am." The words just flowed from my mouth without even thinking, and she obliged. My hands clutched her ass tightly as she rode my pussy with hers. She was actually getting stronger and better, feeding off my weakness. At just the right moment she pulled away and I squirted a massive orgasm in the air, spraying her tits and stomach. After catching my breath I moaned out, "Mmmmmmmmm fuck! You win. You win!"

Christy moved over and kissed my lips softly. "Nice try little girl. You need to get better if you're going to join the big girls league." She wiped her fingers across my pussy then licked them. "Yep. Tastes just like a whore." She then disappeared to the bedroom next door with Wes. I could hear what they were saying, no doubt by design. "I love when you bring me college sluts baby. You know they can't compete with me. I get them every single time." I laid there for the next hour listening to Wes fuck his wife into several orgasms. I will admit I had one of my own listening. But I learned a valuable lesson that night. Never judge a book by its cover. And always, always fight as hard as you can.

Offline Michael James

• God Member
Re: Lesson Learned
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2019, 11:42:18 PM »
Great story!!!!!!!!!!!!   I loved it!    I know that you'll get her next time!!!   :-*

Offline Alex_Sfights

Re: Lesson Learned
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2019, 07:52:24 AM »
Mmmhh... Great story... It would be the same outcome for you if we fought like that hun... Just to let you know. Lol.
Trillian: Alex_Sfights