News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Boutique Invasion

• 11 Replies

Offline sig

• God Member
Boutique Invasion
« on: June 21, 2018, 10:19:44 PM »
Mona (short for Ramona) summoned the top brass of her gang in front of their target. The trio of hoodlums was also comprised by Sam, a dirty blonde haired girl, about 180 lbs, slightly on the chubby side, but strong as a bull. Sam looked like the good white girl that seemed inoffensive for everyone, but she was a wolf in sheep’s clothing that always carried a good deal of simmering aggression; which was a coveted asset for a gang when things start to get ugly. The third member chosen for that evening heist was Tonya, a tough black girl sporting 150 lbs of pure muscle with an explosive attitude that often needed to be contained by the rest of the gang. Mona herself, despite her tough trashy look and her toned 130 lbs frame, was the brain of the gang.
She had spent several days studying their target, a luxury boutique on a posh neighborhood where the wealthiest women in town spent fortunes. The plan was quite simple, storm in, take whatever valuable they could find and leave.
She learned the store closed 7PM on weekdays, and at precisely 7.30PM the staff comprised by three women and the doorman would leave the boutique. The owner, a platinum blonde in her late thirties, usually would stay alone for a few minutes before leaving.
That evening, when the staff left the boutique, Mona glanced at her phone just to check the time, “Fuck , 7.30PM! Those fuckers must have a clock in their ass!” she thought before assembling her sidekicks. As she had shared the intelligence work with them, there were few things left to improvisation.

“Girls, this must be easy. When the blonde bitch opens the front door to leave, we storm inside with her.”

Tonya’s eyes sparkled in anticipation. The black gangster had a particular loathing of those stuck up rich bitches.

“I wanna kick her sorry ass right now!”

The gang laughed loudly, as Tonya was the one in charge of neutralizing the boutique owner. They perfectly knew the ominous fate awaiting that lady.

Inside the boutique, Katherine glanced at her diamond crusted Cartier watch and realized she had a few minutes to refresh her makeup before two of her best clients arrived for a private appointment. After finishing with the eyeliner and mascara, she applied a thick layer of bright red shine in her lips. She was wearing a black skirt suit stuck to her hourglass figure, with an ample cleavage that allowed a generous view of her chest and a sneak peek of her red lace bra. She completed her outfit with matching red lace panties and garter belt, paired with gray nylon stockings and 5” heel black patent Louboutin pumps. A necklace of three rounds of tiny pearl strings intertwined and matching earrings where the final touch of her look.

Around the corner, in the garage, Katherine’s clients arrived. The first was Loraine, a classy looking slender blonde who was wearing a conservative white lace top with cap sleeves that covered most of her chest, but allowed a glimpse of her white bra underneath. To balance the prim and proper top, she was wearing a black miniskirt that showed a great deal of her slender legs, covered with shimmering 8 denier sheer to waist tan pantyhose and ending in black patent 5” Dior pumps. A two round pearl necklace and diamond earrings completed her look. She looked at her rear view mirror one last time to touch up her makeup before opening the door and exiting. Being a classy lady, Loraine was experienced with preserving her modesty as she held her handbag in front of her tight skirt that was frictionlessly sliding up against the thin silky sheer nylon fabric hugging her flawless legs. Now standing straight by her high end car, she was the perfect image of a sexy blonde bitch, with her short black miniskirt tight across her peachy ass, and her slender nylon covered calves accented by the 5” black designer stilettos.
Next to her, Katherine’s second client parked her german sedan. Patricia, was a blonde bombshell with a slim body to die for, and she certainly knew it. She was wearing a strapless tight white dress with the hem just above her knees, but the prominent feature of the dress was the sweetheart cleavage. It left little to imagination, with a deep V in the middle that framed Patricia’s gorgeous breasts. Sheer tan pantyhose covered her endless legs and a pair of white patent pumps with 5” stiletto heels wrapped her feet. A white gold necklace and diamond bracelet added to her luxurious look. Unlike Loraine, she took less care getting off the car, allowing the hem of her dress rise high enough to show the base of their heart shaped ass.
Both ladies joined and strutted towards the boutique, while the clicking of her stilettos on the concrete floor drew the attention of everyone around.

The bell rang and Katherine saw two pampered trophy wives waiting in the front camera view in her computer monitor. She tugged down the hem of her skirt, adjusted her ample breasts inside the tight jacket of her suit, and strutted to the front door where she greeted Loraine and Patricia. Being a trophy wife herself, Katherine was perfectly prepared to cater to such a clientele.

Across the street, the surprising arrival of two more rich ladies, forced the trio of hoodlums to quickly reassess the situation. As it was expected, Sam and Tonya faced Mona awaiting her instructions. Mona didn’t need to drain her brain to arrive to the obvious conclusion, those ostentatious trophy wives weren’t a match for her gang. Their slender legs, slim bodies and puny arms showed none of them could have the strength to stand up against any of the teenage gangsters. She also didn’t bother to consider if those sophisticated women could even have the will to confront them, so she changed the plan in a split second.

“Sam, the bitch in the black suit; Tonya, the bitch in white, I got the other one. Let’s go!”

As the gang swiftly crossed the street towards them, unaware of the storm approaching, the glamorous trio was exchanging pleasantries at the boutique door. Sam made her way between Loraine and Patricia pushing them aside, and with a violent push sent Katherine several feet away from the door. The stunned lady saw how her clients were also pushed inside the boutique. As Mona took care to closing the front door, Tonya pushed Patricia and Loraine further inside until the three astonished fancy wives stood side by side at the main salon. The room had a large L shaped sofa with two large armchairs, and the walls were full of shelves displaying shoes, bags and accessories.
{alt}
For a few seconds both customers considered it could be something Katherine had prepared for them. The scruffy teenagers seemed so out of place that it had to be something staged. While the gang watched them from head to toes, Loraine sensed something was wrong and faced Katherine.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 11:29:14 PM by sig »

Offline sig

• God Member
Re: Boutique Invasion
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2018, 10:23:28 PM »
“What kind of joke are you playing us, Kathy?”

Katherine was completely surprised, but she was determined not to let those teenagers mingle with her clients. She put her left hand in her hip and pointed her right index finger towards the teenagers and tried to sound as patronizing as she could.

“The boutique is closed young ladies. You shouldn’t be here unless you have booked an appointment.”

Mona stared at the snooty platinum blonde. Those stupid bimbos were still unaware of what was coming towards them.

“What if I wanna buy some stuff? Ya think I ain’t got money enough to shop here?”

Patricia felt upset by the insolent attitude of the teenager. The wealthy lady was more accustomed to expect servitude than defiance.

“Katherine, I don’t think I want to shop here if they don’t leave.”

“I am afraid this shop is way out of your league young lady. I must insist you leave now, please.”

Loraine and Patricia felt relieved as Katherine took that firm stance on those insolent teens, but the relief was very short lived. While Tonya laughed loudly, Mona promptly tore their designer handbags off Loraine and Patricia.

“W…What you think you’re doing? Give me my bag right now!”

Patricia’s futile attempt to protest was the push Tonya needed to start what she was craving to do. Mona tossed the white handbag to Tonya, who stepped in front of the blonde bombshell and taunted her waving the bag.

“Wanna this fucking bag? Why don’t you try to take it?”

The frustrated blonde extended her puny arm towards the bag, only to be fooled by the black teen that waved the bag in front of her face again. Sensing the situation was getting out of hands, Katherine concluded a more direct threat was the solution.

“That’s enough! If you don’t leave my property now I will call the authorities!”

A sarcastic crooked grin from the complete gang was the only answer Katherine got. Trying to stay calm she spun on her heels with the intention of heading to the desk where her phone rested. Sam promptly grabbed her right wrist, twisted her arm on her back and pushed upwards, effectively stopping her.

“Ooouchh! You’re hurting me! Let me go or you are going to have trouble with the police!”

While Katherine struggled and kicked trying to break from Sam’s hold, a nod from Mona was all the gang needed. Tonya lead the way using Patricia’s handbag to smack her model face so hard, that made the blonde bombshell fall onto the sofa. The stunned cocky wife instinctively covered her burning left cheek as the black teenager yanked her hair pulling her up, and now used the handbag to smack her right cheek. This time Patricia managed to stand up, but only to receive a third smack that tumbled her over the sofa again.

“Still wanna da fucking bag, blondie?”

Tonya sneered at the groaning blonde beauty sprawled over the sofa, before resuming her demolition work. She was so focused on the task she didn’t noticed her comrades were also busy with their assignments.
Sam, who was twisting Katherine arm on her back, forced the snooty shop owner to kneel over one of the armchairs. Her perfectly made up face rested against the back of the chair, her shapely ass wrapped in the tight skirt was now exposed and at striking distance of Sam’s knee

“Aaahhh! You’ll break my arm! Please, let go!!!”

Without uttering a word, Sam kept the grip on Katherine’s delicate wrist. Without relenting the arm twisting, she started pounding her ass with her knee. Each hit made the hem of the skirt run higher until her stocking tops and garters were exposed.
Before continuing with Katherine, Sam noticed Mona had taken care of Loraine.

“P… please don’t hit me…”

The classy wife pleaded to no avail to the tough latina bully. Mona used her full strength to slap her beautiful face sending Loraine tumbling to the floor. The overwhelmed socialite laid face up on the floor when Mona jumped over her, and straddled her, locking her frail arms at her sides with her knees. The teen bully taunted her while caressing Loraine’s lips with her index finger.

“I own you bitch! You and your stuck up friends belong to my gang!”

Mona bitchslapped poor Loraine with both hands at will. The pampered wife softly groaned at each hit, her shapely pantyhosed legs shuffled and her designer heels slipped over the carpet like trying to escape from under the teenage gangster. Her miniskirt slipped up as the sheer pantyhose allowed it to slide freely. When the blonde’s face was well reddened, Mona stood up and yanked Loraine up by her hair.

“N…no more p…please!”

Loraine’s slender frame wobbled and staggered over her stilettos before another hard slap sent her tumbling over the sofa. The dazed wife laid sprawled on the sofa, while her friends were being worked by the rest of the gang.

To be continued.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 11:28:31 PM by sig »

Offline dave16

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2018, 10:49:40 PM »
Great story. Thanks

Offline krispin

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2018, 10:56:31 PM »
Can't wait

Offline cockneyrebel

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2018, 09:05:41 AM »
Great build up. I would like to see to the gangster girls beat up the pampered women and drag them into the alley before tearing their expensive clothes to rags.

Offline sig

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2018, 07:41:45 PM »
After a few knees delivered to Katherine’s ass, Sam released the grip on her arm and forced the sophisticated lady to spread her legs. The hem of her skirt rose further revealing her garter decorated milky white buttocks and her red lace panties. Katherine grabbed the edge of the armchair back like anticipating what was coming.

“Nice undies, bitch. Betcha you were looking to get laid…”

Sam sneered at trembling rich lady before delivering a shattering knee to Katherine’s exposed crotch. As the shop owner cried and contorted in pain, Sam drove her knee against Katherine’s crotch two more times, until her victim curled in fetal position.

“Ya still think we’re outta your league, bitch?”

Sam had no mercy upon the aching lady, and after yanking her up, smacked the suited woman’s face several times.

“SMACK! Aaagh! SMACK! Ooohh! SMACK!”

Katherine was getting dazed by the beating, her head jerked left and right, and her moans got softer with each smack, until a powerful final slap tore her down making her lay on the sofa besides Loraine.

Tonya had lifted Patricia from the sofa, and after delivering a devastating punch to her belly, used the blonde wife’s hair as a sling to throw Patricia against a clothing rack full of cocktail dresses. The rack tumbled and among the scattered designer dresses, the endless pantyhosed legs and the white designer heels of the bombshell blonde were on display. The overmatched beauty was attempting to stand up when Tonya yanked her up and pushed her against the wall. The gangster girl pulled Patricia’s dress cleavage down, exposing her magnificent 36 D breasts.

“Wanna da bag, have da bag, bitch!”

Tonya squeezed Patricia’s left breast, making her scream at the pain. The trophy wife grabbed Tonya’s wrist in an attempt to force her to release her aching breast.

“Put your hands down unless you wanna end in da hospital, bitch!”

As Patricia submitted and lowered her arms, Tonya started beating the exposed nipple with the handbag. The posh lady cried at each hit until her swollen nipple and the flesh around it was crimson red, and the evil teenager switched to the other breast.

“Ooouchh! Aaaghh! Ooohh!”

Tonya worked hard on Patricia’s right breast until nipple and flesh were also crimson red.

“I think they are even, bitch.”

Tonya took a quick glance at salon and noticed that Sam and Mona were mere spectators of her work on Patricia. Both teenagers were with her arms crossed like waiting for Tonya to finish her task. Behind them, two formerly flamboyant trophy wives were laying spread over the sofa.

“You better join your friends blondie!”

The ebony youngster bitchslapped Patricia until her back started to slid against the wall, but before her ass reached the floor, Tonya lifted her lightweight body up, placed the groggy blonde over her ample shoulders and carried her to her friends.

“I am done… for now…” Tonya laughed.

“Put da bitch with the others.”

Mona commanded Tonya knowing what she would do. A crooked smile grew on Tonya’s face as she carelessly tossed Patricia’s body on the sofa besides Loraine and Katherine. The gang spent a moment admiring the view of their swift demolition work.
The trio of haughty socialites laid beaten down over sofa, with their nyloned legs sprawled and their pretty faces reddened. Their previously flawless makeup and hair was now a mess. The contrast of the conceited wives wrapped in their designer clothes, heels and jewelry with the scruffy teenagers was extreme. They were moaning and pleading the young gangsters to stop the beating.
Tonya picked Patricia’s handbag from the floor waving it in front of her friends.

“This is a serious rich bitch buster!”

“Let me se what’s inside.”

Tonya tossed the bag to Mona, who unloaded it over the coffee table in front of the sofa. A purse full of credit cards and good chunk of cash, a complete makeup set with mascara, shadows, eyeliner, several lipsticks and lip shine, and even glossy red nail polish. The car keys, the latest iPhone, a little bottle of perfume, a couple of pads, a little can of spray deodorant and, something that made all the gang laugh at once, a vibrating egg and her remote switch.

“Naughty rich bitch! Sam, look for your bitch handbag.”

While Sam searched the desk for Katherine’s bag, Mona grabbed Loraine’s bag and also emptied it over the coffee table. The items were more or less the same, a fat purse, an iPhone, lots of makeup, a fancy little box with an expensive bracelet inside, a couple of tampons, and now not so surprisingly, a 5” vibrator. Mona could not resist the temptation, and switched it on just to check if it had charge. The toy buzzed at full power until Mona turned it off. When Sam came back with Katherine’s bag, all the expectation of the gang was on the toy inside that bag. Once Mona emptied it, with similar results, they were somehow deceived; there was no sex toy inside.
Mona commanded Sam to put all the valuables on one of the backpacks they’ve brought, ignoring the rest of the items on the table. She also sent Tonya to collect the cash and valuables from Katherine’s desk and the register.
Both Tonya and Sam were aware the boss was thinking about their next steps.
Mona watched around surveying the boutique and also the three beaten down socialites scattered over the sofa. She had a genuine disdain for those cocky rich bitches, and now her desire to humiliate was winning over her. Tough they have collected a much bigger prize than anticipated, and for most juvenile delinquents it would have been wise to leave with the prize, her decision was made.

“Those mother fucking bitches need to learn some manners. Don’t they?”

Tonya and Sam nodded in approbation as Mona somehow elaborated her plan.

“I wanna have some fun with these bitches. Let’s fuck’em like cheap whores”

The gang chuckled at the premise and waited for Mona to take the lead. Though they were still dazed by the beating, the trophy wives could hear loud and clear what the gang had in mind for them. As expected, Mona took the lead.

“Anybody wanna swap bitches?”

“I’am fine with mine.” Answered Sam.

“Me too, I’am just getting acquainted with the stupid bimbo.” Tonya replied sarcastically.

“Ok, come here bitch!”

Mona grabbed a chunk of Loraine’s blonde hair and yanked the classy beauty up.

“I’am gonna fuck you honey, and you better like it!”

“F…fuck me? W…what you mean… p…please n…no!”

Loraine unsuccessfully pleaded but Mona had already lifted the hem of her miniskirt revealing the sexy white lace thong under the sheer pantyhose. The teenage bully sunk her right hand between Loraine’s legs and caressed her crotch back and forth. Loraine instinctively tried to push the invading hand but was quickly discouraged. Mona lifted her chin with her left index finger and stared at her.

“Want me to punch that pretty face of yours until no surgeon can fix it? Put your fucking hands on your back!”

“Please don’t hurt me!”

“Shut the fuck up and do as I told!”

The pampered wife complied immediately and Mona resumed the crotch teasing. The teenage gangster was now in complete control of the terrified beauty. Mona grabbed the neck of the lace top with both hands and pulled violently until ripping it open. A sexy white lace bra covered Loraine’s round breasts until Mona pulled down from the bra straps. She used her sharp nails to rip open the pantyhose covering Loraine’s crotch and pulled her lacy panties aside revealing her hairless pussy. The formerly proud blonde’s body shuddered when Mona’s right index finger probed between her pussy lips.

“N…no…no… this isn’t right… please don’t do this!”

“You better start fucking my finger honey…”

To be continued.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 07:43:06 PM by sig »

Offline sig

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2018, 06:31:39 PM »
Loraine was well aware of the damage the mean latina could inflict on her, so horrified at the mere thought of her flawless face being savagely beaten, did as told. Still with her hands on her back, the leggy wife’s hips rhythmically wobbled driving her crotch against the protruding finger. Soon three fingers were invading Loraine’s pussy, and as Mona twisted and pushed her hand up; the rich beauty had to stand on her tippy toes. To help her victim maintain balance, the teenager used her left hand to grab Loraine’s delicate neck and squeeze it gently. Now the beautiful wife was the image of total submission. Her hands were on her back, her breasts exposed and it looked like she was dancing at the pace imposed by the teenage bully. A smile of satisfaction emerged on Mona’s face as the first juices started moistening Loraine’s pussy and soft moans escaped from her red lips.

Simultaneously, Tonya and Sam were also busy with their respective assignments. The black teen took her index and middle fingers and shoved them right up into Patricia’s nose and began to pry her out of the seat.

“Ooouuuch! Ohhh! It hurts!”

Once the blonde bombshell stood up, the teenager rolled the white dress skirt at her waist. As Patricia wasn’t wearing any panties, her peachy ass and her perfectly waxed crotch were exposed in all their glory, only covered by the shimmering fabric of the tan pantyhose.

“Naughty white bitch!”

The idea of confronting the teenager never crossed the mind of the snooty wife. The strength the black girl had showed lifting and carrying her before was discouraging enough. Tonya grabbed the vibrating egg from the table and waved it in front Patricia’s face before shoving it inside her mouth.

“Put your hands up and suck it like the little white slut you are…”

Patricia raised his hands to shoulder height while the teenager proceeded to rip open her pantyhose crotch, and softly pinched the blonde’s pussy labia.

“Mmmmmphh! Mmmm!”

Patricia’s groans were muffled by the toy buried inside her mouth. Tonya thoroughly licked her fingers before pushing them, one after the other inside Patricia’s pussy. In a matter of a minute, three of Tonya’s fingers where drilling the blonde until the teenager roughly withdrew them. She cleaned her fingers with her victim’s pristine white dress, took the toy from her mouth and shoved it in her pussy.

“Aaaahhhh! Oh god!”

Tonya switched the toy on with the remote and watched the view pleased with herself. The formerly proud socialite was contorting and staggering in her high heels, with her swollen breasts popping out of the dress cleavage, her hands submissively raised at shoulder height while the toy buzzed inside her.

Meanwhile, Sam had engaged Katherine. She pulled the sexy shop owner up by grabbing her jacket lapels. As soon as Katherine was standing, she pulled the jacket lapels outward and down, stripping it down to elbow height. The tight fitting jacket now restricted Katherine’s arm to her sides, and the blonde’s round 38D fakes were displayed under the red lace bra.

“You’re ruining my suit!”

Sam grabbed a chunk of blonde hair from the back of Katherine’s neck and pulled the snooty blonde’s face until she was only a couple of inches from Sam’s.

“I can ruin your fucking pretty face if I want to. It’s that what you want?”

“N…no p…please, I didn’t mean to…”

“SMACK! Aaahhh! SMACK! Ahhh!”

A couple of slaps on Katherine’s face were enough to bring the arrogant blonde back to reality. Her ample breasts struggled beneath the bra cups until Sam roughly took them out. Sam walked around Katherine who stood with her skirt rolled at her slim waist, her slender legs encased in nylon stockings and her buttocks exposed by the tiny red lace thong.

“Hubby spared no expense on you…”

Sam was right. Katherine was a living display of what the best in plastic surgery can achieve. Her breasts, buttocks, lips, nose and eyelids had been improved by science and an obscene amount of money, and the result was really impressive. The teenager grabbed the vibrator from the coffee table, and just like Tonya was doing with Patricia, shoved it inside Katherine’s mouth.

“Open it wide, show me how good you are at deepthroating.”

Tough she would be too ashamed to recognize it, Katherine was really good at it. Sam pushed the toy against her throat, delighted at the guttural groans of her victim. With the toy momentarily parked in Katherine’s mouth, Sam started caressing the blonde’s inner thighs until reaching the lace covered crotch. She softly squeezed Katherine’s pussy lips together with the lacy fabric before pulling the panty aside. Katherine’s pussy labia was slightly swollen and reddened as a result of the previous punishment, but it was no obstacle for her instant reaction.

“Mmmmphhh! Mmmmhhh! Mmmmphh!”

“Not so fucking haughty now… Still wanna kick us out?”

Sam gently rubbed Katherine’s bald crotch for a while, making the now submissive blonde tremble at the teasing. At the first sign of moisture, Sam withdrew her hand and took the vibrator out of Katherine’s mouth. She turned it on, and used it to tease Katherine barely caressing her pussy lips.

“Oooohhh! Ooohh my…”

“Now you gonna show me the cheap whore you are.”

The teenager shoved the vibrator deep inside Katherine’s pussy until reaching the bottom, afterwards covering her crotch with the tight panties again.

“Oh my god! Oohh lord! Ooohh!”

With the buzzing toy secured by the panties, Sam softly pinched Katherine’s erected nipples. The cocky owner contorted and moaned at the stimulation from the toy and the nipple pinching. Sam used the precarious hold on the nipples to pull Katherine until she stood besides the other wives. Once done, she and Tonya seated on the sofa and comfortably watched as her victims were worked by the toys and Mona finger fucked Loraine.

“Hey! I am the boss and I am the only one working here!” Mona sarcastically complained.

“Sorry boss, the toys were over the table!”

Sam laughed at her boss, but after a quick look at the table, she noticed the deodorant can. The size was almost perfect, 1.5” wide and 5” long, so she handed it to her boss. Mona withdrew her now soaked fingers from Loraine’s pussy and promptly buried the deodorant can deep inside her pussy and secured it with the Loraine’s lacy panties. After cleaning her fingers with the classy wife’s hair, Mona grabbed her right wrist and took Loraine’s hand to her crotch.

“Work it for yourself bitch!”

Mona seated on the coach alongside her gang just to contemplate how they had turned the trio of stuck up rich bitches into a trio of masturbating submissive sluts. The arrogant pampered wives were now standing side by side doing what each of the teenagers ordered them to do.
Loraine was with one hand on her back while the other worked the deodorant can inside her. Patricia was still with her hands at shoulder height with the egg working her pussy and Katherine had her arms bound by the pulled down jacket with the vibrator secured by her panties. Their hips and their exposed breasts wobbled, making them look like a trio of moaning exotic dancers.
Mona was amazed at the gang work, but she was far from done.

Offline sig

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2018, 03:02:07 PM »
“Look da bitches. How can they walk on those stupid shoes?” Mona asked.

“Maybe it’s mandatory for stupid rich bitches!”

Sam replied and the gang laughed all at once. Again, Mona took the lead. She had a good idea to put to work on those spoiled wives. She grabbed several Hermes silk scarves and three leather belts from the exhibitors, and after giving one belt and three or four scarves to each gang member, ordered them to do the same as her.
Mona approached Loraine and interrupted her masturbating session, ordering her to take the deodorant can off her pussy. She also made the panting classy wife put the improvised toy over the coffee table, after sucking it clean. Mona used one scarf to tie Loraine’s hands on her back and made her kneel down on the sofa until her exposed breasts rested over the sofa’s back.

“P…please d…don’t hurt me more. I’ll do whatever you want, p… please!”

Oblivious to Loraine’s pleading and sobbing, Sam and Tonya did as told with Katherine and Patricia until the toys were cleaned and over the table. Soon the three ritzy wives were kneeling over side by side, with their asses exposed, hands tied on the back and her aching bare breasts rubbing against the back of the sofa.
Mona took one of Loraine’s shoes off her delicate foot, and after showing it to the gang like an elementary school teacher giving her lesson, pinched Loraine’s nose. When the unsuspecting wife opened her mouth to breath, Mona roughly buried the toe box of the expensive shoe into her mouth.

“If you let it fall, I’ll use your pretty face to mop the street.”

Loraine nodded and pressed as hard as she could to secure the shoe in her mouth. Tonya got creative with Patricia, forcing the blonde bombshell to lick clean the complete sole of her white pump before burying it in her mouth. Once all the wives were “gagged” with a designer shoe, Mona proceeded with the second part of the lesson.

“Any bitch that drop the shoe will have a boxing lesson with me. Got it?”

The terrified wives nodded while Mona took the remaining shoe from Loraine’s foot. As before, she showed the shoe to the gang, and used the sharp tip of the stiletto heel to puncture the pantyhose covering Loraine’s ass. Once the heel made a hole on the sheer fabric, Mona pulled the shoe tearing the pantyhose open. She repeated the procedure with the hose covering Loraine’s buttocks, thighs and calves. The prissy wife moaned softly while Mona destroyed her expensive pantyhose. The gang laughed at her devious boss and soon they were busy tearing Patricia’s pantyhose and Katherine’s designer nylons. After a couple of minutes, all the leggy blondes had their hose and nylons shredded. Satisfied with the result, Mona started the third part of the lesson. She dropped the shoe over the sofa, folded the leather belt she’d picked before, and after warning Loraine not to drop the shoe in her mouth, used the belt to whip the Loraine’s soles.

“Mmmmhhhhh!”

A muffled cry from the classy wife confirmed Mona how painful the punishment was. The complete gang started flogging the snooty ladies soles. Besides the muffled cries at each hit, tears were running on their model faces. The gang continued with the punishment until Mona was satisfied all the wives had their soles reddened and swollen.
She ordered the gang to stop the whipping. Sam was so amused, that noticing Mona and Tonya had stopped, decided to apply the final lashes on Katherine’s milky white buttocks. She did it with such a strength that not only left purple marks on the tender flesh, but also made Katherine cry in pain, thus letting the shoe in her mouth fall.

“Oooouuuch! Aaaghhh! Aaaghhh!”

When Sam was done whipping Katherine’s ass, Mona took the shoe from Loraine’s mouth, untied her hands and made her stand up yanking her hair. Her face was made a mess as tears mixed with eyeliner ran across her cheeks.

“Now put your fucking shoes back on!”

The classy blonde’s soles were obliterated by the belt beating, but she had no option than comply. The rich wives struggled to make their punished feet fit into their designer heels again. Once they had their aching fee inside the torturing shoes again, it was really hard for her to keep their balance. Not to speak, none of them was capable of strut sexily over those heels like one hour ago.

“I said we gonna fuck’em, so let’s fuck’em…”

Mona picked the deodorant can from the table and made Loraine kneel on the couch again. Without uttering a word she put aside the thong to gain access to Loraine’s asshole. After spitting a couple of times over it, she placed the roundest end of the deodorant can over the rich wife’s asshole and started pushing.

“Ooohhh! Aaagghh! N…nooo!”

The tough latina pushed and twisted the can until Loraine’s anus started to cede. As the can slowly penetrated her ass, the blonde’s legs kicked frantically at the ravaging.

“Ohh! M…my…my… lord...! Ohhh! P…please no more!”

“Shut the fuck up, blondie!”

When three inches of the can were into Loraine’s ass, Mona used one hand to slowly twist it, and her other hand to finger fuck the wife’s pussy. It didn’t take long for the teasing to start having effect. The sexy blonde started moaning and her ass wiggled like inviting the object further inside.

Tonya had grabbed the vibrator, and after watching how Mona assfucked Loraine she decided to follow her lead. She stood behind Patricia and probed her asshole with the toy. The blonde bombshell instinctively tried to wring the invading object with her hand, unleashing the black girl anger. Tonya grabbed her delicate wrist and violently twisted her puny arm in her back.

“Ooohhh! I am sorry! Aaaghh! You’ll break my arm! Sorry!”

She walked Patricia until reaching one of the counters and made her bend over it with her legs slightly spread. Tonya kept on twisting the rich beauty’s arm while carelessly shoved the toy in her anus.

“Aaaghhh! I can’t take it! P…please no!”

“You gonna take it bitch, and you better like it!”

With the toy well inside Patricia’s ass, Tonya turned it on and released the cocky wife’s arm. With one hand she grabbed her grabbed her blonde hair and yanked forcing Patricia to lift her head and breasts from the counter. Tonya used her free hand to reach one of her victim’s breasts and started pinching her nipple.

“Ooohhh… God…Ohh please!”

“Betcha yo wanna be a black girl’s bitch!”

Every time Tonya yanked her hair and squeezed her breast harder, Patricia moaned loudly.

Meanwhile, Sam took the vibrating egg and pulled from Katherine’s jacket, dragging the snooty blonde to the wall. Katherine staggered on the torturing heels, with her arms still pinned at her sides by the suit jacket. Sam made the stunned wife rest her back against the wall and kicked her heels in order to make her spread her legs.
Without wasting time, Sam buried the egg into her pussy and turned it on. She was surprised it was still wet. She cupped the blonde’s protruding breasts and softly squeezed and pinched them.

“You really liked when I lashed your ass!”

“Ooohh! N…no, Oooh! I did not Ooohhh!”

The buzzing toy already had her juices flowing when Sam flipped Katherine making her face the wall. Her sensitive nipples rubbed the wall while Sam probed her ass with her index finger.

“Oohhh God! Ooohhh, don’t do this to me!”

Sam was now pushing and twisting two fingers inside Katherine’s anus and using the other hand to spank her buttocks.

“Say you’re my bitch. Say you want me to fuck your ass.”

“N…no, no, I’m not your…Ohhh!”

Even Sam was surprised by how Katherine was responding at the teasing. The sophisticated wife rubbed her breasts against the wall while being simultaneously fucked by Sam’s fingers and the toy. Her legs were slightly flexed and the pointy toes of her stilettos pointed inwards.

“You were craving for a good fuck since we got into your shitty boutique”

“Ooohh! N…no… Oh my…!”

“I know your class. I know how horny skanks like you get wet craving to be owned.”

After no more than five minutes, Katherine was in the verge of an orgasm. Her vision was blurry, and at that moment, she really didn’t even care a proud woman like her was being fucked by a teenage gangster. Sensing her victim was almost there; Sam made a final push upwards with her buried fingers and smacked Katherine’s buttocks harder and faster.

“I’m cuming! I’m cum…Ooooohhh! Oohh! Ooohh!”

The trophy wife exploded in savage orgasm and Sam withdrew the fingers from her asshole and flipped her with her back against the wall again. Katherine did a great effort against the restraining suit jacket, in order to reach her own crotch with one of her hands, which she used to rub her labia. The egg was still vibrating inside Katherine making her squirt like she never did. Her body convulsed and pussy juices ran down her thighs and the remains of her nylons, while Sam slapped her breasts. The seemingly endless orgasm left the stuck up blonde panting with her eyes rolling.
Sam grabbed Katherine’s chin and taunted at the exhausted wife.

“Good girl!”

She took the egg out of her pussy, leaving Katherine with her arms restrained, her back against the wall and her slender legs trembling. Eventually, her legs yielded and she slid down against the wall until seating with her legs spread on the floor. Sam wasted no time, grabbed Katherine’s ankles and dragged her across the salon until reaching the rest of the gang. Once there, yanked her hair until Katherine was seating on one armchair.
Mona and Tonya cheered Sam for her success, but they still had to work it out with Loraine and Patricia.

“Need help from da best rich bitch fucker in town?”

Sam was with her arms up celebrating victory, and though she never expected a reply for her bragging, Tonya accepted her help. She had been teasing Patricia’s breast while the vibrator buzzed in her anus, but besides a soft moaning, the wife was far from climax.

“My stupid bimbo is a fucking frigid bitch. All yours now…”

“Leave it to me.“

Sam approached Patricia, who still was bent over the counter and made her stand up. The bombshell had to make a great effort to clumsily keep the vertical, with her battered feet over the 5” heels and the vibrator in her ass. Sam roughly grabbed her left wrist, and painfully pressing it, drove Patricia’s hand until it reached the vibrator.

“You better work it and work it well.”

“O…Ok… Ooohh!”

Sam took Patricia’s right hand and led it to her crotch, forcing the wife to bury two fingers in her pussy. Having her masturbating in both fronts, Sam grabbed Patricia’s delicate neck exerting a steady pressure upwards. The blonde bombshell had to stand on her tippy toes as it seemed her tormentor was strong enough to lift her from the neck.

“Ooohhh! Aaahhg!”

“I know you like it bitch.”

“Ooohh! P…please don’t hurt me! Aaahh!”

“You know… From now on, I can fuck you whenever I want…”

“Aaahhh! Aaahhh!”

Patricia moaned louder and louder as the teenage gangster intimidated her. Sam knew she had pressed the right switch.

“I could fuck you when you leave the hair saloon…”

“Ooohhh! Ohh.. my… Ohhh!”

“I could fuck you at the mall’s parking lot…”

Patricia had her head bowed down while she frantically drilled her pussy with three fingers, and whirled the vibrator in her ass. Her whole body sexily contorted while Sam kept the firm grip in her neck and lifted her chin, forcing the blonde to make eye contact.

“You know I could wait until hubby isn’t home and fuck you there as many times as I want… I will fuck you at the same bed hubby fucks you… I’ll fuck you over the kitchen counter…”

“Ooohh! Oooh! Ooohh! Lord, I’m going to cum! Aaahh!”

It was the climax for the bombshell. As Sam released the grip on her neck, Patricia dropped to her knees while the mind bogging orgasm hit her. She cried loudly while still drilling her holes, and juices flowed down her thighs. After the everlasting orgasm waned, the blonde wobbled back and forth on her knees until Sam grabbed her chin and lifted her head.

“Good girl!”

Sam took the vibrator from Patricia’s ass and turned it off. A loud applause from Tonya and Mona gave way for Sam’s celebration. She walked around Patricia with her arms up, waving the vibrator and bragging like a child.

“Told ya! Best rich bitch fucker in town!

To be continued.

Offline sig

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2018, 09:20:34 PM »
The gang laughed loudly and Mona placed her arms towards Loraine like inviting Sam to do her magic with her.

“This is a hard one. Betcha ten bucks you can’t make her cum.”

“Yo better put a hundred over the table, boss!”

Mona nodded and Sam headed to Loraine, who was still kneeling ass up over the sofa. She roughly took the deodorant can from Loraine’s rear and yanked her hair pulling her up.

“Watch and learn from the best, boss!”

Loraine was standing up clumsily over her Dior pumps while Sam stood in front of her, waved the vibrating egg still soaked with Katherine’s juices. The teenager pinched the unresisting wife’s nose and when she opened her mouth, shoved the toy inside.

“Mmmmphh!”

“I know what prissy rich bitches like you want…”

Loraine stood petrified while Sam grabbed a hanger with two clasps, and attached each clasp to her nipples, leaving the hanger dangling from her nipples.

“Ooouuch! No! Ooouch! It hurts!”

Sam slapped the classy wife twice before taking the egg from her mouth. Loraine made no attempt to stop the teenager when Sam shoved the egg into her pussy and turned it on.

“I know miss goody two-shoes was craving for someone to do naughty things to her. Am I wrong?”

Loraine shook her head and submissively opened her mouth when Sam showed the vibrator just out of Patricia’s asshole. The teenager played with the dirty toy over Loraine’s lips before shoving it deep inside her mouth.

“Yeah, suck it prissy mother fucker!”

“Mmmphhh! Aaargghhh!”

“You like it deep, don’t you? When I’m done fucking you tonight I’ll keep this toy. I will use to fuck you again in your fucking country club.”

Sam pushed the toy against her throat with one hand and pulled from the hanger with the other. Tears mixed with eyeliner ran across Loraine’s cheeks, and the classy wife had put her hands in her back without even being asked to. Sam took the vibrator from Loraine’s mouth and buried it into the blonde’s asshole and turned it on.

“Ooohh! M…m…my… Aaahhh!”

“I’m just starting with you princess. You better make sure the toy remains in your ass.”

While Loraine was being worked by two toys, Sam picked one of the lipsticks from the table. She applied lipstick to the blonde’s pussy labia, wrote “SLUT” on her forehead, “FUCK” and “ME” on her buttocks and finally refreshed Loraine’s lips.

“I’ll do this again to you. I’ll do the very same things to you, but at your fucking house. I’ll walk you like a dog in front of your neighbors.”

“Aaahh! Mmmhh!”

Sam made the humiliated blonde to face one of the mirrors on the salon. She moaned louder and faster when she saw herself in such state. Her pantyhose shredded, the ripped top over the rolled miniskirt at her waist, the bra over her tummy, the breasts clasped with a hanger and the degrading inscriptions with lipstick made the classy beauty hornier than ever in her whole life.

“Aaahh! Aaahh! Oohh!”

“Betcha nobody has treated the prissy princess like this before.”

While Mona and Tonya watched Sam do her magic (Mona also cursed because she knew she would lose the bet), Loraine was like dancing in front of the mirror. She pushed and pulled the vibrator in her ass and licked her fingers after soaking them with her own juices, Sam took a bottle of red nail polish from the table and poured the sticky content all over Loraine’s hair, lace bra and top.

“Ooohhh! Ooohh… Lord!”

“This mess is gonna be kinda hard to fix, princess…”

“Oooh! Can’t hold it! Ooohh! I’m cumming! Ooohhh!”

Finally, Loraine was struck by a wild orgasm. She twisted her slender legs and cried loudly in pleasure. The blonde drilled her ass with the vibrator while Sam pulled her tits from the hanger. As the orgasm receded, Sam ordered the shaken beauty to take both toys out of her cavities and lick them clean. Once Loraine was done licking, Sam unclasped the hanger from her sore nipples and grabbed her chin lifting her head.

“Good girl!”

Sam faced Mona and Tonya and bowed in a reverence. The gangsters applauded and cheered, and Mona reluctantly handed Sam the well earned hundred dollars bill.
Mona knew it was time to cash out, but still wasn’t sure what to do with those uppity bitches. After being thoroughly fucked, the three blonde beauties were seating at the sofa, unknowingly waiting for the gang’s next move. Mona told Sam to take the hard disk with the security cameras videos, and sent Tonya to make a final search of valuables. When the gang returned to the salon, Mona also made Tonya collect the trophy wives jewelry. None of them dared to protest when the black teen stripped them from their expensive jewelry.
Meanwhile, Mona was inspecting the storefront display looking for more valuables when an idea came to her mind. She ordered the gang to bring all the scarves they could find.

“If you don’t do anything stupid, we’ll tie you up and leave. Got it?”

The three rich blondes nodded while Mona ordered the gang to tie their hands in front of them and gag them with scarves. Tonya and Sam had finished with Patricia and Loraine, and before they start tying Katherine, Mona told them to wait.

“This bitch dropped the shoe. She’s the lucky winner of a boxing lesson with me.”

The gang laughed knowing her boss meant trouble for the wealthy lady. As she stood in front of Katherine, the formerly arrogant shop owner pleaded and sobbed like little girl.

“P…please, I am sorry, I never…”

Mona grabbed the trophy wife breasts and pulled upwards making her stand up. She unbuttoned the designer jacket and stripped it from Katherine.

“You’re gonna need your arms free, blondie. Let’s check if you ain’t outta my league.”

There was Katherine standing in front of the tough latina, with her skirt rolled at the waist showing her designer red panties and garterbelt, her nylons ruined and her huge breasts exposed over the red lace bra. Her frail arms and her slender legs over the Loboutin heels were a clear sign Katherine was badly outmatched.

“This is a boxing lesson. You’ve better be a quick learner. I’ll take a stance, it’s advisable you do the same.”

As Mona took a fully upright stance, Katherine clumsily tried to imitate her.

“This punch is called jab. Since I’m right handed, the jab is done with the left.”

Mona sent a series of jabs to Katherine’s exposed breasts. The pompous blonde was unable to block any of the punches, and when her hands covered her aching breasts, the jabs landed in her face.

“Oughh! Aghh! Ough! Please stop! Aaghh!

Mona took her stance again while Katherine staggered on her heels. As the latina advanced towards her again, the beaten wife did her best effort walking backwards trying to get away from Mona, until her back reached the wall. With no more room to escape, Katherine begged for mercy.

“Please don’t hit me more… I can compensate you… please!”

As expected, Mona ignored her pleas and continued with the lesson.

“This punch is called hook. It’s done with the same hand as the jab.”

Again Mona targeted her victim’s bulging breasts and alternatively landed hooks on each of them. Several punches landed on the now swollen and reddened breasts before Katherine managed to cover them. Mona smiled devilishly at her before resuming the lesson.

“Ouch! Aghh! Oouchh!”

“This one is called uppercut. It can be done with both hands.”

Katherine received the punch in her flat belly and bent in pain as she covered her belly with her hands. Mona yanked her hair up and pushed the battered blonde against the wall once again. Katherine had a hard time to breathe, her eyes were glazy and she had that goofy expression on her face. Still grabbing her hair, Mona landed a second uppercut in her belly. The blonde beauty was groaning on the verge of knock out, with her hands dangling at her sides and her legs slowly turning into rubber. Mona pulled from her hair leading Katherine back to center of the salon. The trophy wife stood staggering in front of Mona, who was ready finish the lesson.

“This is the last one. It’s called cross.”

The gang leader sent the powerful punch to Katherine’s left cheek. The overmatched uppity lady softly groaned at the punch while falling backwards until her ass landed on the sofa. Katherine was knocked out and her body slid down to the floor. She ended with her head bowed down and chunks of platinum blonde hair covering her beaten face. Her puny arms dangled at her sides, and her endless legs were spread wide.

“And that, bitches, that’s a knock-out!”

Patricia and Loraine let go a muffled cry of horror at the brutal onslaught performed by Mona. Tonya and Sam congratulated her boss for the swift boxing lesson before tying and gagging Katherine. Mona waved her right fist in front of the still conscious and terrified wives. It was the fear in their eyes and her concern about maintaining her fierce reputation as leader of the gang, which took Mona to the obvious decision. She stood in front of Loraine, and after yanking her up, showed her right fist to the trembling classy beauty.

“Mmmmhh! Mmmmhhh! THUDD!!”

Loraines head snapped left to right as the cross pummeled her cheek knocking her out cold. Her unconscious body ended right besides Katherine’s.
Having witnessed that, Patricia sobbed despairingly when the tough latina faced her and forced her to stand up. Her fate was sealed, as another brutal cross meant lights out for the blonde bombshell and her body crumbled to the floor.

“Wow! My fists are on fire!”

The gang celebrated the gratuitous and ruthless display of cruelty from Mona. That was one of the reasons that made her the leader.
Once the three well heeled ladies laid knocked out, tied and gagged scattered on the carpet, Mona turned the storefront display lights off and summoned the gang.

“Let’s put da bitches on display!”

The gang laughed, but before they started carrying the battered wives to the display, Sam made them wait. She took more nail polish and emptied the bottle over Patricia and Katherine’s hair and clothing. She also took the lipstick and wrote “$1 BLOWJOBS” on Patricia’s chest and “ANAL FOR WEED” on Katherine’s.

“What a pervert!”

Mona laughed at Sam’s and the gang started carrying the unconscious bound beauties to the storefront display. They gang worked a few minutes on the storefront display, collected the backpacks with their prize and headed for the rear exit.

“Hey, boss! This time was much, much more fun than robbing those crappy groceries!”

The gang cheered Tonya’s comment, and just before leaving the boutique, Mona turned the display lights on. Three unconscious high society beauties were displayed, with their hands tied, hung like meat at a butcher from the curtain rods. Their slender legs covered by tattered shreds of nylons ending in expensive designer heels. Their reddened and swollen faces were matched by their punished breasts, and they still sported the remains of their designer clothes stained with red nail polish.
While the gang was leaving the scene walking trough the back alley, Tonya suggested taking a final look at the storefront display. Mona promptly dismissed the idea.

“Let’s go home, we’ll see it at the news.”

The end.

Offline dave16

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2018, 11:20:47 PM »
Thanks

Offline cockneyrebel

« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2018, 10:10:59 AM »
Another great story with the arrogant, snobbish ladies receive their comeuppance. Beaten, fucked and their designer clothes reduced to tatters. Keep it up.

Offline cockneyrebel

« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2018, 05:25:02 PM »
Hi just a bit of Photoshop work. to show how far I think the classy ladies have been degraded. Anyone agree?