News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

university tournament Part I By fewfwe

• 1 Replies

Offline fewfwe

university tournament Part I By fewfwe
« on: October 28, 2017, 01:41:07 AM »
This adventure began in a room in an apartment, when three young students spoke for the night inside.
(Ric) - Malta, I have a very good idea.
(Marcos) - Do not wait, come here some stupid ideas.
Ric sat down on the bed and smiled wickedly, and said, "Malta, why do not we put some girls so naked in the center of our room, curling up to each other, patting each other on the tail, pulling the hair, screaming, ...
(Fred) - You're already drunk you can only let crazy ideas.
Marcos intervened quickly, approaching Ric, "Shut up, Fred, let the boy talk, and nowadays he says something interesting is rare, and when he says, you interrupt ..." It's still mine.
(Ric) - Well, I do not know if I thought it would be fun, we would organize a women's tournament, well-behaved girls would compete well in front of us, I even thought about talking to the students' association, and it would be an academic tournament, it is easier to find girls interested in our "competition".
(Marcos) - I did not say that it was a stupid idea, it seems like you do not think, so show it to everyone if it can be just us to see it. We just have to find a date, a quieter place, and get girls interested in getting into our madness.
(Fred) - Well we have to consider perhaps the allocation of a monetary prize to draw more attention.
(Marcos) - Leave it to me, I'll ask a note from my grandmother, let's just say I have to buy something for my course.
Ric smiled. "You're always the same, you do not have a seam.
(Fred) - Well, I think we'd better get some sleep, because if not tomorrow, nobody's going to school again ...
(Ric) - There you go, but let's go to sleep then, but beware of dreams.
The next day, when Marcos and Ric went to the corner bar where they used to meet the three of them, they noticed that Fred was not there, they asked the owner if he had seen him, and he informed them that he was really there but it was very strange , and that shortly after it had even left the place.
When they get home they'll notice that Fred was already there, Ric shouted out quickly. "Do not tell me you like the idea of ​​last night that you're playing with your shitty little shithead."
(Fred) - Stop being silly, I have to inform you that, I have already made some posters, I created a fake Facebook profile, and I already sent some messages, let's say we just have to start receiving the messages with the inscriptions.
(Marcos) - What is it?
(Fred) - As you think, I do. The posters, I have already distributed some in the malt lockers and put in some interesting places for us.
(Ric) Very enthusiastic begins to speak - Malta, we already have three inscriptions, I can not want, these people are crazy I love it. And he began to click on the messages to open them. - But what is this malandro, not only received inscriptions as the girls sent pictures, then I can not this is too much.
(Marcos) - Let me see this, it can not be true.
(Fred) - Now the most important thing is missing, the money I leave on behalf of Marcos's grandmother, now the place and the rules belong to us, and let's say I've had to think about it. And how about we use the old factory in the west of the city? And why do not we try to share this in several days?
(Ric) - Pear, pear, you already have everything in mind do not you?
(Fred) - Well ...
(Marcos) - Well, nothing, speak everything already.
(Fred) - Well depends on the participants and align, but what about. We started on the first day, provoking them like that, and on the second day we go to the extreme, but this depends a lot on who wants to go in and if they accept to go further.
(Ric) - Shit, shit, and shit, you know who the famous ones are, and I want to know what the "points of interest" where these posters were put, Lola, that skinny girl that should be around 90 kg Betty's ugly, and this one I do not know who is but nothing, presents the name of Jayne.
(Fred) - They can not be all "bombs", and if we start like that, notices can not get worse, from now on, interesting girls will start coming.
(Marcos) - I hope that yes, it is not that I do not like to see naked girls, but there are always better ones than others, and these do not arouse my curiosity much.
(Fred) - Well let's deal with serious matters, inscriptions will appear with certainty, and it's not straight from us we can only wait. Now this place needs our work.
Let's say that here, my friend Fred, went to talk to Jon and he dismisses the collective hall during the week, on condition that we leave everything tidy at the end, and of course I said we would make a Game Party.
(Marcos) - This is very good indeed, so we have a lot of space to organize everything, and we will go unnoticed once the community is out of the population.
(Fred) - Now the important, the tournament how are we going to do?
(Ric) - Well I think it best to eliminate it, the loser leaves, is simple and without complications.
The Place of the fights, I was thinking of making a circle with bundles of straw, and putting plastic in the center, summing up a huge pool filled with oil to spice everything up. What do they tell me?
(Mark) - When is this all? I'm pretty excited, believe me.
(Fred) - Well, we have everything oriented, we have only to wait for the inscriptions, or to appear on the turner's day.
A few weeks passed, and the big day was here, the preparations were finished in the room, the heaters were turned on to air-conditioning the area, and chairs were set up so that there were rest areas.
Fred was very busy, he was finishing writing the letter of the rules to deliver to all participants, there was still some time to start to appear the girls but everyone was very restless and nervous.
(Ric) - Well, let's read the letter to see if anything else needs to be changed, the spas are all set, everything clean and flawless.
(Marcos) - Stop stuffing yourself, do not fuck yourself up in fags that you can not mess around with the girls in the pool.
(Ric) - Asserio, it's nothing like that just wanted everything on the point. But let's go the letter.
(Fred) He sat down and calmly began to read -
"Welcome to this humble competition.
For the better functioning of this tournament, they must comply with the following rules:
-When you arrive and before you prepare, you must fill out a paper with your name and put it on the hat that is on the referees' table.
-The lottery will be done when everyone agrees, and after this starts no one can enter.
-The tournament is in the form of elimination, whoever loses goes out.
"The fight will not be interrupted, and will only end when some give up.
-There are no restrictions on fighting other than not being possible kicks and kicks.
(Everyone restrains himself and restrains himself)

(Marcos) - Perfect comrade, now and wait for them, and have fun.
(Ric) - I accept checks and bank transfers, but do not forget who originated it all.
After some time and when everyone began to despair appears the first girl, in the distance was not perceptible of who would be.
(Fred) - Someone's coming, it's the first of many.
(Marcos) - And now it's official we're in high jumper.
When they approached all realized that it was Rosa, was a student of Literature, had an athletic body, although his strengths were not at all the breasts and tail, you could not say that it was an ugly girl with a face sweet, had the reputation of being a rather unfriendly person.
(Rosa) Good afternoon, will it be possible to enter your tournament?
(Fred) - Of course, the honor is ours. We have here a letter to read and realize how everything is going to happen, something is just saying.
Rosa finished reading the letter and indicated the area of ​​the spas, after some time appeared two more girls. Melissa and Ane were both very friendly when they arrived, the boys were much more excited, Ane, was a not very tall girl, skinny with a chest, with an angel face, very affectionate. Melissa herself was from a village, she had a perfect body, but what made her stand out from the other girls was undoubtedly the use of a large braid in her hair.
As time went on, other girls came to make a total of eleven fighters.
Magi was a very liberal girl, very interesting physically, had some tattoos and her hair painted blue.
Lola, a girl with a loving face, though physically a bit too fat, had a reputation for being a very cheeky person and liking both sides.
Catarin was a very physically attractive girl too, her fair hair stood out and her face friendly.
July was the cutest of all, always very well dressed, liked to always walk in the latest fashion, very well built physically and very attractive to all boys.
Maria was a bit like July although this one was blonde, and a little more timid.
Tatty was black, the most daring of all, though she had not much chest, had a divine tail worthy of any king.
Jane was a very normal girl, although she did not have stitches that stood out in her well-built body, and attracted many boys through her manner.
Betty, she was the ugly duckling of the tournament, well built physically, her appearance was not the best, she had enough hair on her cheek, unorganized hair always unkempt, with a temperament not very easy.
When all were ready, they approached the pool, and began the draw.
(Fred) - Let's start the draw, let's take the names, and when we know the two we started the fight, only drawing two more names after finishing the previous fight.
Fred rolled up all the papers and laid them on a table, shuffled them and put them in a sack.
Everyone was excited to know who would have the first fight and they all stared at Fred, who took two roles and unwrapped.
(Fred) - Do not forget that now we will have only three fights, and then the names of the winners will be put to the lottery again, to make eight number of fighters, so that we get to the winner.
And now the first fight, ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ta3BT1drHlo

Should I continue ??

Offline fewfwe

Re: university tournament Part I By fewfwe
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2017, 09:14:42 AM »