News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge

• 5898 Replies

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
Re: The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge
« Reply #4170 on: July 22, 2019, 01:11:25 PM »
Who is next?

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #4171 on: July 22, 2019, 03:45:05 PM »
Stop My sisters none of you will stand up against this Tramp Hooker!  She just wants to provoke me that I'm going against her.  She has already lost to me twice.
yes I lose when I newbie and I wasn't a tramp and u wasn't a silk and we were friends I show mercy to u and let u win hahaha ::)

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #4172 on: July 25, 2019, 07:05:01 PM »
Hi silks go read my last comment on my profile hahaha{alt}

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #4173 on: July 26, 2019, 09:52:47 PM »
Hi silks go read my last comment on my profile hahaha{alt}

It may be time for you to step up  in class ......  namely me.  I don't get time to have many matches anymore, but even out of practice I will teach you a very needed lesson

You don't come on our Lounge and brag about beating our members...When I beat you, you will not see me post on the tramp site.

But be that as it may, when I see enough time , I will contact you to set up a time for your destruction.        Jan..... Co-Captain of the Silk Stockings Girls
I don't think u can defeat me but if u win me its not shame for me bcz ur my friend, like always I say u and cherri are my friends and im surrender against u without fight " bow to mean queen"

Offline Agent Sexxy

• God Member
  • Agents of P.U.S.S.Y Black Omega Unit
« Reply #4174 on: July 27, 2019, 01:18:42 AM »
What are you saying Ms Clit , that Jan can't fight ......  :o :o :o :o
The Tramps   ..... We are the Best ....Win Lose or Draw We Give Our Best ..... Cause a Tramp is Smoking Hot When She Wins And  Smoking Hot When She Loses and Down Right Nasty  When its A Draw

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #4175 on: July 27, 2019, 06:19:10 AM »
No Jan you will not fight against her, I'll do that.  We have an invoice open.The girls need you as a leader. ( One Silk for all silks, and all silks for one silk.)
Iol ur very funny but I don't interest to u , bcz ur style is just sex fight and my expertise is in NHB ,and pro wrestling and dont be sad from me I fought with ur members fair and humiliation was our stake if she could defeat me she could do same to me

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #4176 on: July 27, 2019, 08:39:31 PM »
Let it be good Azar, she knows I can beat her.
don't provoke me little clit

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #4177 on: July 28, 2019, 04:35:07 AM »
LOL

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #4178 on: July 29, 2019, 10:53:31 AM »
What are you saying Ms Clit , that Jan can't fight ......  :o :o :o :o
Of course Jan can fight, but in a fair fight.  Oh, how was that go on your side and post.  And always nice to me, otherwise I kick you in the butt and fuck your pussy dry.
hahaha look at little lady clit
« Last Edit: July 29, 2019, 12:45:10 PM by queenoffight »

Offline wrestlefunj

• God Member
« Reply #4179 on: August 06, 2019, 08:30:28 AM »
Like the tramps with our Prez Lexi you silks havea an awesome and respected leader in Jan!  The idea here is fun and some like public matches some like private ones. Lexi's idea allows both types of matches to be included.

When we want a special title for a tramp to earn the TRAMPS discuss it and we all give our opinions. None of our titles are based on one specific type of match or style of match. I have no say in your internal discussion but I do think Jan is right. It works for the tramps and I think it is a good approach.   

Offline wrestlefunj

• God Member
« Reply #4180 on: August 06, 2019, 04:41:18 PM »
well done Rylie you used the caps button I am so proud of you hehe hmm high 5 to my tramp sister

Offline HollyCat

• God Member
  • Sweet but a Psycho
« Reply #4181 on: August 09, 2019, 09:55:15 PM »
You are right Jan all the silk's are so nice and i love how it's all about FUN FUN FUN on here.

It reminds me so much of Pleasantville....are you's all going to hold hands and skip round in circles  ???
I really can't wait to see that..........sooooooooooo exciting........maybe i could join in.....pretty please?

Lot's of love and kisses..............Silky    :-*   :-*   :-*
I'm a cat not a catfish..cyber me is all you will see. Nothing irl :)

Offline HollyCat

• God Member
  • Sweet but a Psycho
« Reply #4182 on: August 10, 2019, 11:36:29 AM »
You don't trust me...that really hurts  ::)
All that stuff about kicking your sexy butt and taking over the mansion was just me playing...as if i would tie all you lovely silkies up in a row bent over for a spanking that's just not me.

I can imagine sitting in the mansion gardens sipping champers with strawberries and cream watching you's play tennis....just give me my very own key you won't regret it Co Captain   ;)
I'm a cat not a catfish..cyber me is all you will see. Nothing irl :)

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #4183 on: August 10, 2019, 12:18:10 PM »
You don't trust me...that really hurts  ::)
All that stuff about kicking your sexy butt and taking over the mansion was just me playing...as if i would tie all you lovely silkies up in a row bent over for a spanking that's just not me.

I can imagine sitting in the mansion gardens sipping champers with strawberries and cream watching you's play tennis....just give me my very own key you won't regret it Co Captain   ;)
I can give u warranty u cant beat her ass honey its her decision to let u in or not but u have a nice ass for kick if u want I can give my key to u  ;D just Be careful about my key

Offline JaneWalker

• God Member
« Reply #4184 on: August 10, 2019, 07:22:14 PM »
No, that bitch is NOT welcome!
I'm new here looking to meet fun people for intresting chats about fights and fun. I like wrestling and catfights with a story and a few rules. I don't mess with men farm animals or ghosts.