News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge

• 5898 Replies

Offline HollyCat

• God Member
  • Sweet but a Psycho
Re: The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge
« Reply #4185 on: August 11, 2019, 01:33:52 PM »
Jan...Heidi....Cherri....i don't see your name mentioned here Jane maybe like yourself your opinion is worthless around here.......BITCH.

Hmmmmmmmm i guess all the FUN FUN FUN is over.   ::)

I'm a cat not a catfish..cyber me is all you will see. Nothing irl :)

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #4186 on: August 11, 2019, 01:48:12 PM »
... my goodness...

LOL

Offline JaneWalker

• God Member
« Reply #4187 on: August 11, 2019, 07:44:55 PM »
I would address the asshole who dropped my name, but I do not want to hear more shit from her...*giggles*
I'm new here looking to meet fun people for intresting chats about fights and fun. I like wrestling and catfights with a story and a few rules. I don't mess with men farm animals or ghosts.

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #4188 on: August 11, 2019, 08:03:37 PM »
Jan...Heidi....Cherri....i don't see your name mentioned here Jane maybe like yourself your opinion is worthless around here.......BITCH.

Hmmmmmmmm i guess all the FUN FUN FUN is over.   ::)
dont mess jane walker she is dangerous for u little girl its ur warning

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #4189 on: August 14, 2019, 03:45:29 AM »
I just wanted to let y’all Saggy Stocking Skanks know that Lacey challenged me to a 2 on 1 wrestling match.  While i do find wrestling adorable, i let her know that if anyone in this little sewing circle wants to actually fight, y’all know where to find me or any of the other Daughters of Anarchy.  Y’all have been hiding for a while... so now we wanna do some Sulk hunting...

;D

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #4190 on: August 16, 2019, 09:38:26 PM »
I just wanted to let y’all Saggy Stocking Skanks know that Lacey challenged me to a 2 on 1 wrestling match.  While i do find wrestling adorable, i let her know that if anyone in this little sewing circle wants to actually fight, y’all know where to find me or any of the other Daughters of Anarchy.  Y’all have been hiding for a while... so now we wanna do some Sulk hunting...

;D

Tina....whenever you come up above ground and feel like taking a loss.....I'm your girl.... lets talk

Whenever you feel like getting your saggy sulky ass handed to you, just let me know.  I’m not hard to find

Offline Heidi Alexis Foster

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #4191 on: August 19, 2019, 07:06:16 PM »
Couldn’t agree more Jan!!

Offline Heidi Alexis Foster

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #4192 on: August 22, 2019, 02:48:18 PM »
I hope to be on tomorrow , friday at 2 pm est. let’s all battle !!

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #4193 on: August 23, 2019, 02:15:17 AM »
Ooh look at me, I’m shaking in my little space boots

Offline CountryGirlLindsey

« Reply #4194 on: August 23, 2019, 05:30:12 PM »
So from what I'm reading, do these Silk Stockings girls always fight 2 against 1?

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #4195 on: August 24, 2019, 02:43:22 AM »
So from what I'm reading, do these Silk Stockings girls always fight 2 against 1?

Lindsey.....dont believe all  you read.   That is far from the truth.   I never fight 2 on 1.   I have fought 3 vs 1 before and I was the 1. !!

We Silk Stocking Girls are the hottest around and we have our honor .  Sometimes others admire us so much they step in to help and we are not wanting it....we do not do 2 on 1

So what is your interests Lindsey ???    Jan

... and the award for biggest lie of 2019 goes to... MEAN QUEEN... from the Saggy Stocking Skanks!!!

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #4196 on: August 24, 2019, 12:32:58 PM »
Yawn...

« Reply #4197 on: August 24, 2019, 08:51:34 PM »

Lindsey.....dont believe all  you read.   That is far from the truth.   I never fight 2 on 1.   I have fought 3 vs 1 before and I was the 1. !!

We Silk Stocking Girls are the hottest around and we have our honor .  Sometimes others admire us so much they step in to help and we are not wanting it....we do not do 2 on 1

... and the award for biggest lie of 2019 goes to... MEAN QUEEN... from the Saggy Stocking Skanks!!!

Big mouth Tina....you know I speak the truth.  You are the one who is making up stuff.  You have never seen me need help to beat  a  DUD girl .  You should learn not to make up stories...shame on you

Well I was basing off of the fact that Tina and you seem to be setting up something and I then saw Heidi's post that looked like she was jumping into it.  Sorry for the long-winded explanation.  lol

« Reply #4198 on: August 24, 2019, 09:39:03 PM »

Big mouth Tina....you know I speak the truth.  You are the one who is making up stuff.  You have never seen me need help to beat  a  DUD girl .  You should learn not to make up stories...shame on you

Well I was basing off of the fact that Tina and you seem to be setting up something and I then saw Heidi's post that looked like she was jumping into it.  Sorry for the long-winded explanation.  lol

No worries beautiful....you just have to keep in mind ...the silks are always the sexiest and the ones everyone wants to beat or be like.  Plus, never totally believe what Tina says.  hehe

You keep telling me not to believe what Tina says, but Tina hasn't told me anything.  That and your defense being about how you think your clique are the sexiest ones on here doesn't really dispute my claims.

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #4199 on: August 25, 2019, 04:17:10 AM »
LOL... no, none at all...

:P