News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The Group Part One

• 7 Replies

Offline adventerer2003

• God Member
The Group Part One
« on: December 03, 2018, 03:32:21 AM »
The Group Part One

Christina had talked me into inviting a couple of ladies to be a part of our group.  She knew I was extremely attracted to two young ladies in a way I've never been attracted before with the exception of my wife.  She wanted them to watch her in the catfight she had provoked by flirting with a tall, good looking man, whose wife was built similarly to her. She really thought this man was sexy and thought it would be exciting for him to watch her cat fight his own wife. Not only had she thought he was sexy, but she caught him staring at her ass multiple times. That led to multiple flirtations between them.  When she saw him with his wife, she noticed her build and automatically new it would be exciting to both he and me to see them and a catfight, as both of them have round, voluptuous asses and big titties.

I was already extremely excited about watching my wife take on another wife, just to impress the other husband. Christi wanted to get John turned on so badly! She told me that when she takes Sierra down and out, she's going to suck the cum out of John and then, bend over in front of him and let him take her doggystyle while his wife watches.

This made me extremely hard to see her that horny and determined to defeat another wife in sexual competition for the other husband. I've seen her do this for me many times but this was something new. I guess I should have been jealous but the reward is I get to watch my wife in a sexy competitive catfight!

I'm not the only one that thought that I would be jealous. She felt bad and that's why she suggested I bring someone I'm attracted to.  I told her there was one I was extremely attracted to. Then, I told her there was another one what I thought was extremely hot as well. She wanted me to see if they would come and watch and see if they wanted to be a part of our group. Then, maybe they might try it out. She said I will be able to watch them catfight for me if everything turned out as planned. Then she and I would both have a "playmate."

I was pretty close to Pola.  We knew each other for years. The conversation of Christi doing sexy catfights for me had actually been discussed.  Pola thought it was fantastic that Christi and me have such an over the top, sexually-charged relationship.  She was really impressed with Christi and really jealous as well.  We kept our relationship as strictly friends, but their was a natural attraction, as well. Pola is a beautiful brunette with a nice ass and fairly thick, tone legs!  She looked to be a "c" cup.  She is curvy, but not as voluptuous as Christi. She is several years younger, but very mature.

Alba is young as well, but unlike Pola, who is about the same height as my wife, is very short. She is a brunette with a hispanic look. She is gorgeous!  She looks to be a "b" cup and has a round, voluptuous ass!  She is very energetic and loves talking and flirting with me. 

Christi's suggestion caused daydreams in my head, as I imagined the Pola vs Alba scenerio.  Of course, who knows if either would go for the idea of trying out the "group."  I'll simply invite them to watch Christi's catfight and let things go from there.

Just to sum it up, it worked!

Christi and I hosted "the group." John and Sierra, Doug and Susan, Rick and Chelsea, Pola, and Alba were all in attendance on this Saturday night.  This was the second meeting of the group.  The first meeting showcased a titfight between my wife and another wife. My wife won!  That couple can't make it back, because of such a long distance. John and Sierra, Pola, and Alba were not at the first meeting. This second "group" night features a catfight between my wife, Christi, and John's wife, Sierra. It's a sexy catfight, where rules prevent strikes and bites. Spankings, hairpulling, wrestling, clothes ripping, stripping, pinching, tit fighting, and pins are allowed and encouraged. The woman who submits, loses. The participants set the rules, which may involve "stakes."  This catfight is "A Catfight for John." The winner gets John in any sexual way she wants, while the loser watches and complies with the winner's wishes.

We all sat around in my huge den, full of chairs and two couches.  John sat in a corner by himself on the one couch as was set up. I sat across from him on the other couch. Pola walked over to me and sat on my right side. Alba sat on my left. I had chills as I sat there, smelling their purfumes and feeling their legs flush with mine.  Both of them were wearing tight dresses. Pola's was a black, tube style with her shoulders bare and low on her chest, while it clung to her entire body!  Alba's was black and lavender. The lavender top section was lose with a band that kept the top from slidding down on its own, while the hip to legs section was tight and clung to her ass!

Christi and Sierra walked into the room, wearing thongs and white tank tops. The tops had been altered with scissors. The tops were cut from the center neck to the chest.  Sierra's thong was purple and Christi's was bright yellow.  We all knew the rules and waited with anticipation.

Sierra walked to her husband with my wife beside her.  She stood her husband up as he drooled over the two near naked women standing in front of him. Christi glowed with her smile. Sierra was more serious as she had the most to lose and had never done this before.  Sierra and Christi stripped John of his clothes. I heard Christi, "Wow."  John's dick was at least two inches longer than mine.  Sierra pushed him back down onto the couch. She looked at my wife and they both turned around to give him the full moons!  He gasped and placed a hand on tbe asses of both women and squeezed.

Christi looked at Sierra and said, "I think it's time we get down to business. Shall we catfight?"

Sierra responded, "Let's do." She walked away from her husband as my wife followed her to the center of the room. John watched their asses as they walked away. She looked back at Christi, "Yea, Let's have our catfight."

Christi and Sierra circled each other, and I watched as their bountiful asses jiggled as they walked in circles. Their nipples were hard and pushing through the white tank tops that were cut from the center neckline down to their titties.

Both women eye'd Sierra's husband to see his reaction as they got ready to perform their sexy catfight for his pleasure. My experienced wife grabbed for Sierra trying to trip her up.  Sierra wrestled back and kept her balance. The women went back and forth in a test of strength. After about 15 seconds, Christi managed to wrestle Sierra to the ground and mount her temporarily. Sierra bucked and twisted her hips and flippid my wife off of her as she scrambled to get on top of Christi.

Sierra's husband stood up to watch the battle on the floor with his dick hard and throbbing as he cheered our wives.

Pola unzipped my pants as she watched my face in reaction to watching my wife in this catfight.  She was turned on by my excitement of watching Christi.  Alba noticed Pola pulling my dick free and she reach over and grasped my boner. Both ladies fondled me as they watched my wife do what she does to turn me on. Both of them were eager to learn what to do in a sexy catfight.

Christi and Sierra grunted and squealed as they grabbed each other by the hair and rolled across the floor. They were tangled up in a cat ball and began pinching and twisting each other's titties! The squeals continued as they fought. Pola cheered my wife on as she watched her do a sexy battle. Alba called out encouragement as well. Our voluptuous wives wrestled and rolled and fought like sexy mature Wildcats.

Alba looked at me and said, " I see why you love this so much. This is exhilarating! I'm sure it's painful, but to be looked at the way you do your wife must be incredible. I would want any man that I love to lust over me like that. I see the excitement you have when you watch your wife do this and I love it." Then, she bent down and begins sucking my dick.

I could hear Pola, who was sitting on the other side of me, grown in anger. Then, she did the same thing, and both were competing to suck my dick. I was watching them and tried not to cum. My heart was pounding in my chest from the adrenaline of watching my wife in a sexy catfight and watching these two gorgeous girls suck my dick.

I heard Christi, who was now sitting on Sierra's thighs, call out to Pola and Alba, "Which one of you girls wants it the most?"

The young hot ladies responded by aggressively sucking all over my shaft and my balls.  I looked at my wife in response to what she had said, and she was trying to pin Sierra. Christi's tits had jarred free of her ribbed tank top. They were swaying and bouncing as Sierra bucked and wrestled to unseat my wife from her. My dick was extremely hard and swollen. The blowjob sandwich was nearly more than I can handle.

Suddenly, I hear Christi scream out and noticed Sierra had grabbed one of my wife's tits and was squeezing and twisting it! Then, she managed to get her other hand to my wife's hair and pull as she kicked her leg up and flipped my wife off of her.

My wife tried to scramble away but Sierra caught her leg and pulled. My wife landed on her belly and tits as Sierra mounted my wife's ass with her own. Sierra looked to her husband with a sexy look on her face and she began bouncing up and down making her ass slap against my wife's ass. Christi was humiliated as her opponent was getting the best of her by using her gorgeous round plump ass to beat her own round plump gorgeous ass. And to top it off, she grabbed my wife's hair and pulled her head back and began mouthing her...

"Come on honey! I bet my man doesn't think you're so hot now. There's a reason he wanted to watch us in a catfight. He always wanted to see me in a catfight against another woman with a voluptuous ass. You presented the perfect opportunity when you flirted with him. The moment he saw you and you openly flirted with him, he knew you and I would be perfect to fulfill his fantasy of me catfighting for his pleasure. I'm the hotter catfighter!"

She continued to bounce her ass upon Christi's. Christi wriggled and twisted to break free. She let out a scream as Sierra pulled her hair.  John stepped to his wife as she motioned for him. He put his long dick into her face and she began sucking it as she struggled to keep her balance on my squirming wife.

Pola stopped sucking me and said, "Oh my gosh. Is she going to lose?  I thought she always won?"

I tried to speak normal as Alba sucked my rod, "Usually. But, she has lost before. Still hot no matter what."

Then, Pola encouraged Christi, "Don't let her get away with that! John is not the only one watching!"

Apparently, that was my cue...so I added, "Get up baby! Get her back! Show her what you've got!"

Christi responded with determination and lifted, squirmed, and wrestled off of her belly onto her back.  Sierra gritted her teeth as she tried to pin Christi.  They locked hands as Christi's one free leg lifted and pushed Sierra off of her.  They both got to their knees and were finger locked. One of Sierra's tits was out and swayed back and forth as they struggled. Christi's tits bouced against Sierra's.  Christi let go and used both hands to rip Sierra's top full off. Sierra repayed the favor and they now were both topless. My wife's dd's were fighting John's wife's d's. They swung them into each other as John gave out cat calls to both sexy combatants. Christi smiled as she banged her tits into Sierra's.

Sierra reached up and put Christi into a headlock, but my wife pulled free. She immediately grabbed the back of Sierra's thong and pulled a wedgie! Sierra cried out, "Ah!"  Then, Christi began spanking John's wife. Sierra wrestled away and grabbed my wife's thong and jerked, causing Christi to yell in pain. Sierra stood and jerked up. Christi yelled, "Ah!"

Sierra grabbed my wife's hair with one hand and jerked the yellow thong with the other.  Christi fought back and grabbed Sierra's hair. They pulled and screamed until they tumbled to the floor, where they rolled across the floor again. They were at my feet catfighting! Both Pola and Alba stopped sucking and watched in excitement.

Alba said, "I know your so turned on, Bobby!  Look at your wife catfighting!  I bet your dying to fuck her!"

Pola put her face next to mine and asked, "Have you ever imagined your wife and me catfighting?"  I blushed as my heart pounded and said, "Yes. Many times."

Pola went back to sucking me. Alba was looking into my eyes and asked, "Would you love to watch me in a catfight?"  I respounded, "Oh, yes. I'd love to..."

I was dizzy from all the excitement and continued to watch my sexy wife roll around in a cat ball with Sierra.

The rolling stopped with Christi on top. She held Sierra's wrists to the floor and slapped and banged her tits into Sierra's.

Pola and Alba where pushing each other back as they took turns sucking my super hard cock.  I watched my wife with her magnificent ass on display, move her tits to Sierra's face and smack her with them. She swung them back and forth with determination as the barely moving Sierra seemed to be spent. My wife continued to swing her tits across John's wife's face.

"Not running your mouth now, are you? 'Better catfighter'? I don't think so," exclaimed Christi.

Then, Christi began smothering Sierra with her tits! "Give up, Sierra!" A few seconds later, the sufficating Sierra begged my wife to stop. "Okay, Please! I give up! You win!"

Pola and Alba used their hands to stroke me as they watched Christi finish off Sierra.

"Who is the better catfighter?" My wife demanded.

""You are Christi," said Sierra.

Christi sat up and John was already there with his long boner in her face. She straddled Sierra as she blew John.  Then, she dismounted and pulled Sierra up by her hair.  She pushed her face into John's dick to double team him. I starred at their asses as they were side by side on their knees. Christi kept a tight hold on Sierra's hair to display dominance as the victor as they both sucked John off!  John moaned and exploded onto their titties.  They rubbed their tits together with his cum covering them.

Pola and Alba went back to sucking my dick.

Chelsea was sucking Doug's dick and Susan was sucking Rick's cock in an apparent swap at the end of the catfight.

I smiled as I figured those two were going to try some sort of catfight, now.  I know Rick and Doug were eager to watch their wives in a catfight.  Susan and Chelsea were both spunky and hot. Can't wait.

I heard squills and looked down to see the gorgeous brunettes pulling each other's hair while vying with their lips for my shaft.  That was it! I busted all over their faces. They both grinned as they stopped pulling hair and rubbed my dick over their faces.

I heard my wife having a loud orgasm as she was on her hands and knees with John bouncing off of her ass with his dick deep within her pussy!

Alba said to me, "I want you inside of me." But, Pola wasn't having it. She looked at me and asked, "Do you want to watch us catfight?"  Alba added, "Ooh, yea. Then, the winner gets to fuck you."

I was super hard all over again. The eagerness to fight for me while I watched was exhilerating!

Pola was pissed! She immediately went for Alba's hair! Alba was ready and responded by doing the same. They fell to the floor with their dresses high above their asses and rolled! Their asses were incredible!

As my wife was getting banged doggy style, she smiled at me and said, "Lucky boy!  There you go...watch your ladies fight over you."

Life is boring without adventure.

Offline Drake8

Re: The Group Part One
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2018, 12:02:17 AM »
Great story. I love characters like Christine, big titted with a wild personality, hope to see her fight in next chapters.

Offline BoobsForDays

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2018, 06:20:42 AM »
This was amazing! I plan to read all your stories now!

Offline Anna the Marine Chick

• God Member
  • Big ass titty biscuits!
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2019, 07:52:14 PM »
I hope you are writing part two!

Offline master

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2019, 03:25:52 AM »
Great story and very exciting and the winner having the both the loser and her man for her enjoyment would make it even more so.  Can't wait for your next one.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 04:58:48 AM by master »

Offline Odin

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2019, 11:25:40 PM »
is there a part 2 to this?

Offline CatfightOriginals

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2019, 03:17:19 PM »
Hi Adventurer, Great story as always.  You're getting into more complex stories now which should be exciting.  My only question is, where is Nina?  I thought your fights between Christi and Nina were your best.  Always very intense and closely fought.  Keep up the great work.  Looking forward to the continuance of this story.  Oops, one more question.  Do you have any other stories between Christi and Nina aside from the ones you sent me?  Later.  Catwriter
Catwriter

Offline ohdannydanny

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2019, 08:36:38 PM »
The perfect story. More please!