News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

J.T.Edson "Slip Gun" catfight

• 281 Replies

Offline krispin

• God Member
Re: J.T.Edson "Slip Gun" catfight
« Reply #240 on: November 06, 2015, 04:31:01 PM »
Hi, just a question.
Could I find in J.TEdson books some fight in which the good girl is defeated? Or fights in which the good girl wins at the end but she takes a beating?

Thanks if someone can take his time for an answer.

In The Wildcats, Calamity Jane lost to Madame Bulldog.

Thank you, but I'm not able to find it on kindle or anywhere.

Offline CoffeeMug

• God Member

Offline krispin

• God Member
« Reply #242 on: November 07, 2015, 07:57:00 AM »
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,3693.0.html

Thank man!!!

Belle Boyd looks more my favourite character.
I'm looking for every book in which she had a catfight, better if it was against some larger rival.
I'm into slender not huge titted women. 

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #243 on: November 07, 2015, 06:09:44 PM »

Thank man!!!

I'm looking for every book in which she had a catfight, better if it was against some larger rival.

Belle Boyd won a 1-on-2 catfight once.  (Sorry, I don't remember which book.)

Offline krispin

• God Member
« Reply #244 on: November 09, 2015, 12:25:41 PM »

Thank man!!!

Belle Boyd won a 1-on-2 catfight once.  (Sorry, I don't remember which book.)

That's not good for my tastes. I'm into "my heroine" beaten and Belle, if I understood well, always won her figths.
I hope at least to find some fight in which she is put in big trouble

Offline colt 45

• God Member
  • Old guy that has always loved mature ladies fighti
« Reply #245 on: November 09, 2015, 05:17:21 PM »
Colt and the Sabre is the belle boyd 2 on 1.

Offline maine516

• God Member
« Reply #246 on: November 11, 2015, 05:14:42 AM »
Just finished another book, Rangeland Hercules.  Put this one under the "No Fight" category.  Nothing even close.  Mark Counter is the main character in this early JT western.  Belle Starr makes a brief appearance early on in the book, but that's all.  The Ysabel Kid also makes a brief appearance near the end of the book.  The story is an okay read, but nothing exceptional.

I read Colt and the Sabre some time ago.  I didn't think much of the 2 on 1 fight with Belle Boyd.  If I recall correctly, it takes place in the dark inside a shack near the river.  Belle is headed there to find something or someone and is jumped by a female union spy or sympathizer and another salon girl I think.  I think the fight was fairly short and less than exciting.  I'm also not really a fan of 2 on 1 fights.

I've just started reading Bad Hombre from the Rockabye County series.  I found a copy at an affordable price.  There are at least 2 fights, but they are topless boxing matches.  Not really my thing.  I'll give an update here when I'm done reading it though.

Offline CoffeeMug

• God Member
« Reply #247 on: November 24, 2015, 10:07:12 PM »
I saw that Bunduki is on Kindle and part 2 is coming in January.  If nothing else, the covers have to be seen to be believed.   ::)

Offline CoffeeMug

• God Member
« Reply #248 on: November 28, 2015, 03:28:46 PM »
So as I said above (somewhere), over the past year I've gone back and written new versions of some of the fights from Edson's books. For a few I took the existing material and changed or added, and for others I took scenarios I liked and rewrote the action.  Going to post a few of these below. I haven't really gone back and edited any of this, so it could be a little rough style-wise.

Offline CoffeeMug

• God Member
« Reply #249 on: November 28, 2015, 03:30:16 PM »
Bella Starr vs. Emma Nene from Hell in the Palo Duro

True to her promise, the lady outlaw had left off her gunbelt and boots.  Missing, too, were the Stetson and her jacket.  She made an attractive picture in her moccasins, riding breeches as tight as a second skin, shirt with its sleeves rolled up and hands covered by thin black leather gloves.  The shirt was buttoned low to reveal the swell of her impressive breasts.
Posted to keep watch for Belle, a girl on the balcony darted away.  When Emma came slinking gracefully down the stairs, the way in which she was clothed threatened to overshadow the black-haired beauty’s appearance.  The blonde wore nothing but a brief, lace-trimmed white bodice, black silk tights and slippers.  Showing her unadorned hands, she drew on a pair of white gloves.  Then, in a silence that could almost be felt, she advanced to the center of the area in front of the bar, which had been cleared of tables and chairs to make room for the anticipated battle.
       “I’ll set up drinks all round after I’ve handed her her needings, folks,” Belle announced, moving toward Emma like a great cat stalking its prey.
       “If she licks me,” the blonde countered, “I’ll give drinks to the house all night.”
       That was all the conversation carried out.  Warily the two gorgeous creatures circled each other.  Suddenly Belle whipped her arm right back and swung her open palm in a roundhouse slap to Emma’s cheek.  It cracked with a sharp, vicious sound, snapping the blonde’s head around and bringing an involuntary squeak of pain.  Emma responded almost immediately by whipping out one hand and then the other.  The explosive smacks of her palms against Belle’s face rang out loud.  Eager to follow up her advantage, the blonde crowded forward with arms flailing.  Beildered by the onslaught, Belle retreated.  Excited yells rose from the crowd.
        Desperate to halt the stinging punishment, Belle suddenly entwined her fingers into Emma’s blonde tresses.  She backed off a long stride, hauling the slaoonkeeper’s head down and throwing up her knee.  An experienced barroom brawler, Emma had known what to expect.  Swiftly she folded her arms in front of her face and Belle’s knee struck them.  Altough the blonde had saved herself from serious hurt, the impact snapped her erect.  Belle had retained her hold on Emma’s hair, so the pain caused by the halting of her head’s upward movement ripped into the blonde.  Letting out a screech, Emma sank both hands deep into Belle’s free-flowing black hair.  She jerked and twisted at the ensnared locks with deliberate fury, only to have Belle respond in kind.
         Lurching from side to side, their heads bobbing and shaking with the violence they put into the hair-yanking, the girls staggered back and forward.  They clung determinedly to each other’s hair, looking to hand-scalp each other.  Forehead to forehead, they panted and grunted, striving all the time to retain their balance on wide-spread legs.
With a final wrench bringing squeaks of agony, they jerked free their hands and went into a clinch.  Faces, chests, and hips pressed together, they struggled against each other.  Then Belle managed to twist away and drag Emma over her ass.  Turning a somersault, the blonde went to the floor.  However, she clung onto Belle and the brunette followed.  Curling over in midair, Belle lit down on her back.
         Rolling over swiftly, Emma writhed until she straddled Belle’s stomach.  Bending forward, the blonde thrust her fingers into the trapped girl’s breasts, squeezing with all her strength.  With the pain knifing into her, Belle reached up and pulled her head forward and then burst up with her hips and the two women rolled apart.  Belle turned just in time to meet the blonde’s diving attack.  Bust to bust, fingers again ripping at hair, they pitched full-length to the floor.  A sudden heave brought the brunette on top, both hands tugging at the blonde’s hair.  Shrieking in torment, Emma tried to bow her body upward.  Her hand lost its grip on Belle’s hair and scrabbling for a fresh hold, she grasped the front of Belle’s shirt.  Buttons popped and the shirt split open down the front.
        Angered by the damage to her clothing, Belle released the hair.  Wriggling until her knee was rammed against Belle’s stomach, she first slapped the blonde’s face with rights and lefts and then she lay her right hand on Emma’s face and held her head to the floor.  Greedily her other hand clamped on the front of the bodice, tugging and pulling until the material came apart from décolleté to waist.  Like a flash, Emma braced her feet and head against the floor.  Up curved her body with a force that flung Belle away.  Belle landed on her hands and knees and Emma plunged onto her back.  With her thighs squirming to hold down Belle’s legs, the blonde hooked her left arm around her throat while her right grabbed Belle’s breasts under the open shirt.
Screeching and struggling with the strength of rage-filled desperation, Belle contrived to roll onto her side.  The arm was still on her neck and the blonde’s legs, the pale white of the thighs showing through the torn material of the tights, straddled her hips.  Belle pulled Emma’s hair with one hand and tore away Emma’s top with the other.  Both women fought on naked to the waist.  Belle got free of the chokehold and sat up.  As she did Emma clamped her legs around her waist from behind.  Gasping as the legs crushed her, Belle clawed at Emma’s thighs in a futile attempt at escaping.  She then twisted inside the vicelike scissors so that she was facing the blonde.  Tilting sideways on her elbow, Emma slammed her right fist into the brunette’s beautiful face.  Mouthing croaks of pain, Belle took her hands from Emma’s thighs and put them to better use by grabbing her large naked breasts.  The flesh of the feminine spheres oozed around her fingers as she squeezed.  Emma’s scream rang out loud.  She shoved her tormentress with her legs and both women crawled away, glad to escape.
         Dragging themselves to their feet, the catfighters stood for a moment to regain something of their energy.  Then they rushed at each other with fists flying.  Wild blows struck faces, busts, and stomachs.  They threw each other against the bar and the posts and sent each other crashing through tables and chairs with no regard for the audience watching them.  Coming in close after the punishment they had meted out to each other, they went into a mindless tangle of primitive female fighting.  Arms and legs  interwove and hands pulled hair and hit faces, sides, and breasts.  They fell to the floor in such manner and came back to their feet clutching at each other in a mutual choke.  Red blotches showed around their fingers as the digits gouged into flesh.  Guttural sounds broke from them and sweat dripped from their torsos and faces.  Emma had a slight -weight advantage and she slowly drove Belle backwards as their legs trembled in the strain.  
          In an effort to free herself, Belle slid her legs between Emma’s and dropped onto the floor.  She had made a serious mistake.  The blonde was still standing over her and she dropped herself down onto her stomach still choking her.  Desperate, Belle grabbed Emma’s breasts and squeezed but the blonde endured it and held onto her choke.  Then Belle swung her fist around and punched her in the chest.  Emma reflexively let go of her neck and clutched at her chest.  Belle hit her across the jaw and sent her tumbling off of her and then Belle rolled her over and mounted her.  She slapped her back and forth across the face and then the blonde went limp under her.  Belle sat on her gasping for air, sweat dripping from her face and breasts onto the woman she had licked.  Emma’s raw and bruised chest rose and fell and her beautiful face was tilted to the side and Belle looked down on her and she knew that she had won.

“What the hell did you fight Emma for?” Dusty asked.  As soon as Dusty has seen Emma was beaten, he had lifted Belle away and prevented her from inflicting further punishment.  When they were back in her hotel room, he saw Belle had prepared for her return.  A bath of warm water stood in the corner, and she used it to wash away the dirt, sawdust, and sweat of the fight.  Apart from copious bruises, Belle had not suffered serious damage.
   “For two reasons,” Belle said, sitting on the edge of the bad.  “I don’t take kindly to blonde alley-cats shit-talking me.  And I wanted a long private talk with you.  Although if I had known how tough that girl of yours is, I’d have picked an easier way of doing it.”
   At that point Emma entered the room.  She was dressed in a cloak but under it she wore a revealing negligee, designed to gain Dusty’s interest.  Emma and Belle produced their halves of the hundred dollar bill, confirming their working for the same employer.  The two women eyed each other warily, and Dusty felt their tension and aggression toward each other.  “Why didn’t you two ease off each other in the fight, if you knew you were working together?”
   “Which one?” Emma asked.  “I didn’t aim to roll over and she sure as hell wasn’t going to.”
   “She’s right,” Belle said.  “We had to know who was boss.”
   “Just because you got lucky—“ Emma hissed, making her hands into fists.
   “You two aim to keep sniping at each other, and I’ll shut both your mouths myself,” Dusty shouted.  And then Dusty set out what they needed to get done.  The town’s Mayor had a stash of money, taken from robbing Dusty’s friends, and he aimed to take it back.  But the two women’s rivalry was still not settled, and before getting back his friends’ money he aimed to let the two women establish their pecking order.  And from the way they were staring at each other, he knew they felt the same.  “There’s a way we can pull in some money for ourselves and get the town square in our corner.”
   “What’s this idea of yours, Ed?” Belle inquired, tucking her hair behind her ear while she asked.
   Instead of answering, Dusty gazed out the window toward the Last Man Saloon.  At last he said, “You sure packed them in tonight, Emma.”
   “Just about everybody in town.  I’ve never drawn such a crowd,” the blonde answered, sticking out her large chest and brushing her hair behind her shoulder and then throwing a devilish grin at the brunette.  “If we weren’t figuring to be gone, I’d near suggest you and I lock horns again.”
   “Now it’s funny you would say that,” Dusty said slowly.  “Because I was just going to say you should do it.”
   Silenced followed the small Texan’s words as Belle and Emma digested their implication.  Then the girls looked at each other and Dusty could see their weighing his proposal and their desire.
   “You mean you want us to put on another catfight to get everybody in my place watching us,” Emma said.  “So you can get into the Mayor’s house and get your gold back.”
   “Something like that,” Dusty answered.  “But I think that we need to play the long game with the gold.  My idea is to let you two settle this thing between you, make a good profit, and earn the goodwill of every red-blooded man and cold-blooded woman in this town.”
   Belle looked confused, and Emma explained, “He means to use the hollow outside of town.”

A week later, a large crowd was gathered sitting on the low grassy hill in the hollow outside of town. They had each paid 50 cents per man to enter—women entered free, and they constituted a large portion of the crowd—and half of that money was in a sack held by the referee for the winner of the fight. The other half was held by Dusty. Many of the spectators were sharing bottles of whiskey that they had also bought from Dusty or rather the pretty blonde he had hired to work the stand  next to where they charged admission and behind whom stood two men with shotguns. Dusty himself stood behind everything, watching the liquor sales and the admissions and the customers yelling and shoving and he pushed the sweat out of his eyes and wiped his faced and then checked his watch and it was nearly time. Dusty had waited one week to let the girls rest up from their first fight but in the interim they had staged one argument in Emma’s bar for the benefit of their customer base and then that led to another argument in the street that had not been staged and Dusty had stepped between the two before they could give away the show he would charge for. At that point the two women had independently suggested putting up the prize money and not to be secretly shared afterward. Dusty checked his watch and then signaled for the women to come out.
    Emma stepped into the grassy clearing at the bottom of the hill first. Her blonde hair hung loose around her beautiful face, as the women had agreed, and she smiled and winked at the cheering audience as she paraded around the impromptu ring. Dusty’s employees had strung ropes between trees to form a square roughly 40 feet on each side. Emma was wearing jeans she had cut off into very brief shorts that showed off the curves of her smooth, strong legs and the perfect roundness of her ass. On top she wore a plaid workshirt, like her jeans two sizes too small so that her feminine shape swelled out of it, and she had left it unbuttoned low to display her magnificent cleavage and cut off the sleeves to reveal her firm arms. Like Belle, Emma would fight barefoot. And then Belle Starr came out from the opposite side as Emma. She too was wearing brief jean shorts and a shirt with the sleeves cut off and she had also cut the bottom of the shirt so it stopped just above her waistline. Her figure was the equal of Emma’s and her face just as beautiful, her bust as impressive. Her face was set with grim determination and when Emma turned and faced her she was the same.
   “I’m going to send you scurrying out of town naked and bald,” Emma hissed.
   “I’m going to pound you flat for touching Dusty,” Belle responded.
   As the referee was walking forward the women rushed each other. Belle threw a punch but Emma went low and put her shoulder into Belle’s stomach. The two women went to the ground, and they grabbed each other’s hair and pulled with shocking fury. The pain was on their beautiful faces and the tension was in their bodies as they rolled over each other on the ground, their chests and thighs pressed together. At last Belle got on top and she hit Emma back and forth across the face and then standing she pulled Emma up by her hair. Emma threw a punch but Belle blocked it and she slugged her in the stomach. The blow folded Emma over and Belle grabbed her by the hair and threw a knee up into her chest. Emma moaned in pain and feel on her knees and standing in front of her Belle still holding her by the hair drew back her fist to slug her across the face but Emma hit her in the stomach. All the air rushed out of Belle and she fell on her knees in front of Emma holding her stomach and Emma slapped her across the face. Belle was knocked prone in the grass and still hurting Emma crawled over her. She rolled the brunette over onto her stomach and she sat on her back and wrapped her hair around her fist like a bridle. Emma yanked back on Belle’s hair, drawing her head back up at a painful angle and Belle waved her hands in the air trying to get hold of the blonde. With her other hand Emma struck her in the face and her side. At last Belle pushed herself up and getting halfway she rolled free. Soon the women were rolling around face to face again, pulling hair and slapping and grabbing at each other. Then Emma got on top of her and straddled her stomach. The two of them froze for an instant, the buxom blonde sitting on top and the equally buxom brunette under her. Emma hit Belle across the face and with one move she tore open Belle’s shirt and grabbed her firm chest and squeezed, driving her fingers into her. Belle howled and pulled at the hands. Then she arced her body up, throwing Emma clear.
   Belle was getting to her feet when Emma came after her and the two women resumed fighting. Emma flung herself forward but Belle dodged her and as Emma went by Belle seized her by the back of her shirt. The material ripped apart and the two women fought on topless. They threw slaps and punches into each other’s face, breasts, and stomach. Under the heat of the sun the women pounded each other, the blonde and the brunette driving each other around the space in their rage and desire to master each other. At one point Belle had Emma in a headlock and she was driving punches into her face until the blonde tripped her to the ground. At another, Emma was driving Belle backward with a maelstrom of wild slaps to the face that sent Belle’s black hair flying and the harsh strikes against her face resounding over the yells of the crowd. The women slashed and clawed at each other like two great cats, a lioness and a panther, the both of them conflicting avatars of femininity as they fought. The dirt and grass clung to their sweaty bodies. Belle and Emma both wanted to beat the other and to do it as Dusty watched them fight and for the other woman to know that she had been mastered and that she had done so in front of him.
   At last the women came together in a mutual clinch. Emma and Belle gripped each other by the hair and the back the sweat and fatigue of their fight as they turned in a circle. Belle threw a fist into Emma’s stomach and Emma hit her back. But then rather than hit her back with the same Belle yanked straight down on Emma’s head and then with the other hand Belle grabbed her breast vertically. Emma screamed in pain and as she writhed Belle got her in a front headlock. But then in a burst of strength Emma drove her down to the ground on her back. Belle locked her legs around Emma’s waist and squeezed. Emma moaned and Belle twisted her so that the two women were on their sides, facing each other, the blonde still between her thighs. Emma pried at the two legs around her and then she reached out and gripped Belle’s breast with her hand like a vice. Belle replied by yanking on Emma’s hair but then the pain was too much and she was pulling on Emma’s hand and then the women were slapping and clawing at each other. Finally Emma punched Belle in the breast and Belle let go of her. Emma got to her knees and turned away, holding her sides with both hands and panting and then Belle crashed into her from behind. She bore Emma to the ground and sitting on her back she pressed Emma’s face into the grass. Emma twisted and groaned and Belle pulled her head up the hair and slammed her face down.
   “See what that pretty face of your looks like now,” Belle gasped, sitting on top of her.
   Then she stood to turn Emma over but the blonde scrambled away. Emma was her hands and knees crawling away and then she got to the ropes and started pulling herself up. When she regained her feet she turned and Belle slugged her across the face. Emma fell back against the rope, exhausted, and then Belle hit her with an uppercut to the breast and as Emma gasped and covered herself Belle hit her in the forehead. Emma stayed on her feet somehow but before Belle could summon the strength for another punch Emma fell to the ground, beaten.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 03:32:17 PM by CoffeeMug »

Offline CoffeeMug

• God Member
« Reply #250 on: November 28, 2015, 03:35:24 PM »
Charole vs Boonsri (Shushi) from Fearless Master of the Jungle. Note that I changed Shushi's name because I'm not a horrible racist.

On regaining consciousness, which was not until she had been transported to the raiding party’s camp, Charole’s first thought was to struggle free.  Although the was no longer bound, having been released from the pole so that she could be revived and bathed in the stream upon the shoes of which the Cara-buntes had established their base, she had learned that this was not a wise move.  Boonsri had been supervising the cleansing of Charole’s body and attendance to her wounds.  To demonstrate her superiority, when Charole had first stirred Boonsri had rammed her knee into her stomach and pinned her down.  Then the buxom woman’s hand , with the grip of the closing jaws of a trap, took hold of and crushed Charole’s naked breast.  Such was the agony brought on by the grinding fingers that she had almost fainted.  So she had laid passive and been released.  Satisfied that she had cowed her, Boonsri had applied an ointment to the abrasions Charole had suffered in her fight against Elidor.

Later, Charole was brought before Boonsri, her husband the warlord Torisoko, and his men and made to demonstrate the Thunder Powder she had taken from this woman Dawn who came from Earth.  Charole was shoved into the center of their ring wearing nothing except her brief bottoms made of leather.  Torisoko was sitting with the pile of Thunder Powder balls.  Boonsri was sitting next to him, wearing a short dress made of a long sash that curled around her gorgeous body and a gold band that held her black hair back.  “They look like ordinary coconuts,” Boonsri said.  “I don’t see how they can do anything special.  She’s playing you for a fool, husband.”

“They are far from ordinary,” Charole answered her.  “Using one, I can summon thunder and lightning.”

“That, I would like to see,” Torisoko said.

“Very well, give me one and I’ll show you.”

Boonsri picked up one of the bombs and stepped into the circle with Charole.  “All right,” she said, “you explain it and I’ll use it.”  So saying, she began twisting and turning the bomb but to no effect.

“It won’t work that way,” Charole said.

“It won’t work any way, you lying Mun-Gatah bitch!” Boonsri scoffed, and tossing the bomb down she lashed a slap across Charole’s face.

Rocking on her heels, Charole emitted a squeal of rage and pain and then she brought her open hand back across the other woman’s face.  Spun around and staggered, Boonsri managed to avoid going down.  As Charole darted forward and in response Boonsri tried to snap a kick into her stomach in a repetition of the move that had put Charole down in their previous encounter.  However, this time Charole was rested and she caught the rising foot and giving it a twisting heave she flipped the other woman off her feet.  Then, as Boonsri landed on her back, Charole bounded into the air and bent her legs so as to land with her knees on Boonsri’s breasts.

Timing the move perfectly, Boonsri rolled clear of her assailant.  A screech of rage burst from Charole as she saw her intended prey dodge her.  It turned into a wail of distress as she landed in the sand and felt the skin peeling from her knees.  Twisting back in the direction she had come from, Boonsri coiled her body tight and folded her legs to her chest and then she slammed her feet into the imposing bosom of the foreign woman.  A flood of agony rushed through Charole and she fell onto her back clutching at her chest.  Sensing that a long arduous struggle lay ahead, both women stayed down and let several seconds pass while they recovered.  Each was watching the other and they regained feet.

Circling one another warily and like two primeval jungle cats, the women paid not the slightest attention to the exhortations of the crowd.  As her sash had come undone, Boonsri shed her tunic to leave herself clad in only a pair of scarlet panties as brief as Charole’s.  She then reached back and tossed aside the band in her hair to let free her long black tresses.  The two women went around each other in the circle.  Charole was some two inches taller but they were of the same build, with firm and strong arms and legs and large luscious breasts.  Both women were equally beautiful, the one as if she were of Thai descent and the other Spanish, and both carried on their stunning faces looks of complete focus and desire to beat the other and impose her will upon her, to master her.  Their bare feet trod lightly in the dirt and the sweat was already beading on their skin.

Darting forward, Charole bounded up in a dropkick.  Although Boonsri tried to leap backwards, the feet reached her breasts with enough force to repay the blow she had given Charole.  Crying in pain, the buxom woman tumbled onto her back.  Charole flung herself bodily onto her supine but not helpless rival.  Pure feminine instinct took over in each as their bodies came into contact and they sank their fingers into each other’s hair and pulled with all their strength.  Over and over the embattled women churned, alternating between pulling hair and swinging wild punches into each other’s bodies.  Chests and thighs ground together as they struggled.  In the rolling, squirming melee, Charole found herself kneeling behind Boonsri.  Her left arm was across the buxom woman’s face and the right was pulling her hair.  Just as Charole was about to grab hold of Boonsri’s breasts, she felt a set of teeth sink into her forearm.  After a piercing shriek, the brown-skinned beauty replied in kind, biting down into the shoulder like a wild animal.  Wailing like a soul in hell, the Asian woman reached back and grabbed Charole by the hair and then rising from her knees she snapped herself forward and catapulted her over her shoulder.

The women landed in sand and lay panting for air.  Then they got to their feet, their faces and bodies bruised and blood trickling along Charole’s arm and down Boonsri’s neck into the deep valley between her breasts.  And then they came at each other again.  Charole hit her across the face and Boonsri took it, her hair spinning and her grunting in the heavy quiet of the atmosphere, and then Boonsri came back and hit her across the face and then in the stomach.  Charole stumbled backward and Boonsri pressed her, slapping her in the face back and forth and then throwing hooking punches into her stomach and hitting her breasts from the sides.  Charole covered up and then when Boonsri got close Charole grabbed her.  The two women stumbled as they grappled with each other, their hands clutching desperately at each other’s sweaty back, their faces pressed side to side as they grimaced in their determination.  Boonsri took hold of Charole’s hair but then Charole threw punches up into her stomach and breasts and soon enough Boonsri was grunting with each blow.

Suddenly Boonsri brought both her hands up and clapped Charole on both her ears at once.  Charole was stunned and by reflex she took her hands off of Boonsri and held them up to her ears and then Boonsri hit her across the face.  Charole was turned halfway around and as she came back Boonsri dove into her.  Charole crashed into the sand with Boonsri on top of her.  The grime of their sweat mixed with the sand and dirt covered their voluptuous bodies as they fought, rolling over each other.  They were one on top and then the other, hitting each other and squeezing breasts and pulling hair.  Boonsri was on top of her and Charole hugged her close, pulling her head down, and then she battered her around the head with both hands.  Boonsri took it and then Charole began howling.  Boonsri had sucked the flesh of her breast into her mouth and bitten down.  Charole pulled up on her head by the hair but Boonsri held on like a tiger.  Charole was bouncing her hips up and down and pulling at the head but Boonsri only clamped on, digging her fingernails into Charole’s upper arms.  Finally Charole made a fist and landed punch after punch to the side of Boonsri’s head and she rolled the Asian woman off of her.

Boonsri was already on her feet as Charole came up and she slapped her across the face.  She tried to follow up but Charole managed to duck it and she kicked her in the stomach.  All the air rushed out of Boonsri and Charole had even the field.  The women staggered around each other.  They hit each other in the face, stomach, breasts, one and then the other knocking each back and forth across the open space.  The flat smack and thud of flesh on flesh, their groans of anger and rage, their hair whipping through the air and their feet stamping on the ground as they gave and took blows.  Then they stood still, staring at each other.  Then Boonsri swung a wild slap at Charole.  Charole sidestepped and, as the buxom fighter staggered by, she leapt onto her back.  Desperate to counter, Boonsri fell backwards.  It was a mistake.  While she landed on her opponent, Boonsri found herself between Charole’s sweat-sodden thighs.  Crossing her ankles, Charole crushed the air and the spirit from Boonsri.  Charole then reached around and took Boonsri’s enormous breasts in her hands and dug in and squeezed with all that she had.  Boonsri’s face was the image of agony.  It was as if her feminity were being crushed from her body.  Finally Boonsri slammed her head back, catching Charole on the nose.  The grip on her waist and chest broke and she crawled free, croaking.  Behind her, Charole lay on her back, holding her nose, semi-conscious.

They lay like that for over a minute.  When they moved, it was obvious they were nearly done.  Tottering at each other, they grabbed hair and wobbled in a circle, tugging.  Then Charole with all her remaining strength flipped backward, dragging Boonsri after her.  Placing both feet against the woman’s barely resisting body, she brought off a stomach throw.  Somehow Boonsri caught herself.  Only by her indomitable fighting will and courage she rolled onto her stomach and then to her knees.  Sobbing for breath, Charole rotated so that she was on her back looking at her opponent.  She smashed her feet into Boonsri’s chest and the woman fell flat on her back and lay umoving.  Charole crawled to her and mounting her she drew up her head by the hair and slugged her across the jaw.  Boonsri lay motionless under her and Charole sat victorious on her, her magnificent, battered chest sucking up and down.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 03:36:45 PM by CoffeeMug »

Offline CoffeeMug

• God Member
« Reply #251 on: November 28, 2015, 03:38:42 PM »
Belle Starr vs. Drusilla St. John from JT's Ladies. Drusilla has some additional names, but I cut them.

Hearing a low groan from somewhere nearby, Belle forced herself to make the effort and raised her head from the carpet.  What she saw told her that she had not accidentally drugged herself.  Looking far from arrogant, the honey-blonde Englishwoman was struggling into a kneeling position.  Finding Belle looking at her, she let out a furious hiss and began to rise.   Seeing the anger that came to her beautiful features, the lady outlaw rose as well.  Swaying as they came to their feet, they waited for the dizziness to clear away.  Matching Belle in height, Drusilla was in a petal pink dress with a conservative bustline that could never conceal her startling bosom and put on display her slim waist.  Belle was wearing a black and green dress that was cut lower than Drusilla’s.  Belle’s chest was a bit smaller than hers but just as firm and still magnificent, and the cut of her dress showed that she was just as trim as Drusilla, her arms that she was as fit.  Belle’s black hair hung down straight and contrasted with Drusilla’s that hung in long, loose curls around her equally beautiful face.

“Drug me, bitch?” Drusilla spit out as her stance steadied, stepping forward and swinging around her left hand an instant before Belle was ready.

With the effects of the drug still in her, Drusilla could only hit her with some of her strength.  But Belle was just as incapacitated by the narcotic and the impact sent her in a sprawl against the table.  Glancing over her shoulder, Belle was spurred into motion by the sight of the honey blonde rushing forward.  Wavering as she thrust herself erect, she used the momentum of her turn to change the advance into a hurried retreat with her own right hand. 

“You look like an easy mark,” Belle answered her.

She had put Drusilla stumbling back but their dance was not close to over, and the two beautiful women moved forward.  The pair did not spar but instead began throwing punches as soon as they were in range.  They were evenly matched in size and skill and the punches arrived simultaneously.  Caught on the cheek just as she hit Drusilla in the eye, Belle sent her other fist up into Drusilla’s breast and Drusilla hit her hard in the stomach.  For several more seconds the two traded punches to the face, breasts, and stomach like that.  And then they came together in a wrestler’s clinch.  They threw punches up into each other’s stomach and turned in circles and then Belle felt herself being thrown over her hip and to the floor.  But she held on and brought down Drusilla with her.  As they rolled over each other on the floor their dresses split open.  By the time they came to their feet again they were in panties, stockings, and their demi bras.

They threw punches at each other and came together to grapple and pull hair and they sent each other flying around the room.  Drusilla kicked her in the stomach and put her up against the bar in the corner of the room, but when she charged in Belle moved and Drusilla thudded against the brass railing with a groan and then Belle held her face down on the bar and punished her.  Later, Belle was strangling Drusilla from the front with part of her ruined dress and then Drusilla hit her with a punch that sent her flying backward.  Bending at the waist, the Englishwoman charged her and rammed her shoulder into the black-haired beauty’s chest.  Driven back and going down, Belle held on and pulled her down with her.  Drusilla kept rolling and landed beyond Belle.  The fighting women both came to their knees and snarling they dove at each other.  They collided, chest to chest, and by female instinct they seized hold of each other’s hair and pulled.  The image of their struggle, their tanned and pale bodies pressed together, on their knees, in their bras and panties and stockings, black and honey blonde hair, the two combative women with their claws interlocked, their gorgeous and powerful bodies: they were the embodiment of feminine pulchritude.

At last Drusilla pushed Belle over backward with her slightly greater strength.  Drusilla climbed on top of her and ripping open her bra with one move sank her fingers into Belle’s large breasts, squeezing and kneading the rich flesh.  Belle howled and pulled at the hands and then she yanked down Drusilla’s bra with one hand and threw a punch into Drusilla’s enormous breasts from the side with the other.  Drusilla grunted and then Belle clipped her on the jaw with another punch and rolled her off and then Belle followed her over.  Drusilla threw up her leg to block Belle’s mount and instead Belle slipped into a half guard.  She locked both her legs around Drusilla’s one and she wrapped her arm around Drusilla’s head and pulled it toward her.  Then she threw punches into Drusilla’s face and mauled her breast.  But Drusilla hit her back in the side of her torso and breast and then she rolled her back over and the two women were tumbling over each other again.  Now topless, the two continued brawling.  Hands punched, slapped, and grabbed at faces, hair, breasts, backs.  Shapely legs ground and intertwined and knees were driven into stomachs or between legs.  Squeals, grunts, gasps, and profanity punctuated their instinctive enraged catfighting.  The buxom blonde was on top of Belle more often than not, and when she was on top Drusilla was punishing her relentlessly to her face, breasts, and stomach.  Belle returned the abuse as much as she could but every moment they were joined together she felt the blonde’s strength and her woman-to-woman violence.

Without intention they came to their knees and interlocked their fingers.  Sweat was pouring down their skin and their hair was a mass of tangles.  Hands out to the sides, they strained against each other in a test of strength, chests and faces pressed together.  And then finding that the blonde was pressing her arms back Belle threw her hands down and then taking advantage of the surprise she slugged Drusilla across the face.  But then Drusilla hit her back and spun her around, putting her face down on the carpet.  Belle got back to her hands and knees but by the time she did the blonde was pulling her to her feet by the hair.  On their feet the two women hit each other across the face and then on the next round Belle managed to slip under her punch and she got behind Drusilla.  She slid her arms under Drusilla’s and got her in a full nelson.  The women stumbled around the room, straining, Belle with her body pressed against Drusilla’s and Drusilla’s enormous breasts shaking and wobbling as they struggled.  Belle at last tried to run Drusilla face and breasts into the wall but as they approached Drusilla braced her foot against the wall and then when they were clear again by her womanly strength Drusilla broke the hold and spun free.  She hit Belle across the face and Belle hit her back but then Drusilla hit her with rights and lefts to her breasts and then to her face and Belle stood teetering before her and Drusilla measured her for one last punch.  The two female fighters standing before each other in some primal conjoining:  their bare breasts proud and firm, the large chest of the brunette and the even larger of the blonde, their stockings ruined, sweat and bruises covering their bodies, their faces wearing the pain and the attestation of their female competition.  And then Drusilla put all her strength into a wild blow that put the brunette beauty crashing through the table where the card game had started their fight.  Belle fell to the ground and Drusilla stood over her waiting but she did not get up.

Offline stem74

« Reply #252 on: November 29, 2015, 06:38:15 PM »
Great work CoffeeMug, I've begun reading the books of JT Edson (only those available on Kindle). So as yet I haven't read any of the classic fights with the exception of Slip Gun. ;D :o
ladies, ladies surely there is a better way to settle this

Offline maine516

• God Member
« Reply #253 on: December 08, 2015, 05:17:53 AM »
Thanks CoffeeMug for your very well-written renditions of the 3 fights above.  The two fights from Hell In The Palo Duro and Fearless Master Of The Jungle are two of my favorite fights as well.  Your versions truly captured the fighting spirit of those two excellent catfights.  I especially liked several of the phrases you used in the Belle vs Emma battle, such as "forehead-to-forehead" (a visual I like to see in erotic female body fights) and "went into a clinch.  Faces, chests, and hips pressed together, they struggled against each other".  Some nice solo terms used too like "snarling", "grunting" and "panted".  These phrases and terms really sell the intense and erotic imagery of the fights.

I also want to report that I recently finished reading Bad Hombre from JTE's relatively modern Rockabye County series (not my favorite series at all; a few good fights but way too much political posturing and way too much detail over daily police routines, tasks and terms).  Well, if you haven't read this book (it's usually priced too high but I caught a very good copy for $13-$14), it is probably the clearest indication of JT's real fondness for catfighting.  The story is all about trying to catch to real kooks, a husband and wife team (the wife calls herself Hippolyta after an Amazon Queen) who want to make their own real female fight videos.  The only problem with that is they kill women to finance their work and kidnap hookers to serve as unwilling fight partners for Hippolyta while hubby films the fights in their sound proof basement.  The book is a little weird to say the least.  Anyway, there are 3 topless catfights, Hippolyta against to different hookers and then the finale of her against the good cop star Alice Fayde.  The fights are all good and well-detailed, but they are all boxing fights.  If you like topless boxing fights, you'll most probably enjoy this book.  Unfortunately, topless boxing does little for me so I didn't like it that much.  Now, if they all 3 were outright catfights... There was one thing that really cracked me up though - the two kooks subscribed to Pussy Grapple magazine!

Offline CoffeeMug

• God Member
« Reply #254 on: December 08, 2015, 11:48:25 PM »
Hahaha. I have a theory that Edson hated himself for his fetish. He wrote several scenarios about catfight fans (that one sounds like the weirdest, though, Maine), and they always come off as creepy or dangerous.