News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Kate Upton vs Demi Rose

• 3 Replies
Kate Upton vs Demi Rose
« on: December 29, 2020, 03:18:48 PM »
Kate Upton vs Demi Rose

For the first thirteen minutes of the matchup between a celebrity fight legend and an upstart celebrity fight rookie the fight was remarkably equal. Both sides landed their fair share of punches and submission holds as they worked over the other, both sides had stripped the other of their tops, and both sides managed to avoid making costly mistakes that could cost them the match. However, midway through the third round that all changed as Demi Rose missed on a splash against a prone Kate Upton that could have secured the win. With Kate rolling out of the way to avoid Demi’s splash, Demi collided hard with the ground, leaving her exposed for Kate to go for the win herself.

With ruthless efficiency Kate took advantage of the capable, yet inexperienced rookie’s mistake and snaked her legs around Demi’s locking in the grapevine hold. New to the scene though she was, Demi’s eyes betrayed her knowledge of what was coming next as her eyes went wide with fear. Kate lowered her tits onto Demi’s stunned face and suddenly, despite a well-fought match it seemed Demi would meet the fate of so many of Kate’s challengers. “I bet you regret stripping my top and torturing my babies earlier in the match now, don’t you Demi?” Kate hissed with a scowl full of malice. “Don’t worry though, my babies are going to make sure you regret it,” she continued as she wrapped her hands around Demi’s head and pulled Demi deeper into her oxygen-draining cleavage. “Mmmmmph! Mmmmmmph!” Whatever Demi tried to say in response was completely muffled by Kate’s perfect breasts, as expected. Kate laughed as she told Demi, “Just like your words, you ain’t escaping my tits until you submit and even then I am still going to make you worship them as punishment,” which only drew further protests from her smothered opponent.

Demi tried pulling on Kate's arms but they wouldn't budge. She tried turning her head to sneak a breath, but with the way Kate's tits swallowed her face and Kate's arms restrained her head, she found no salvation there either. Demi quickly resigned herself to the reality that with Kate's expert breast smother technique at work such attempts were always doomed to failure and ceased her struggles to escape Kate's legendary finisher.

{alt}

Kate, feeling Demi's struggles to escape end, immediately began a new round of taunts. "Oh Demi, Demi, Demi, I am disappointed. After an admirable fight during this match, how can you give up so easily to my finisher? Tsk, tsk, tsk." After pausing for a reply that never came, Kate continued to mock her opponent, "Why aren't you responding, Demi? I suppose a face full of tit does make it a little hard to talk the trash you did back in the first two rounds, huh? Oh well, if you really do want to give up, just tap on my sides at any time, since I think my incomparable breasts will likely muffle any attempt to verbally submit," she continued. This time though, there were no words from Demi for Kate's breasts to muffle. The clever rookie realized that if she had no hope of escaping Kate's breast smother with her head and legs restrained, then her only hope to win this match was to make it to the end of the round without submitting or being knocked out, which meant she had no air to waste on muffled rejoinders or on meaningless struggles.

Despite the grand plan, withstanding Kate's breast smother for another sixty seconds following in addition to the almost sixty she had already had spent under her smother was a tall order as the number of girls that have lasted that long under there could be counted on two hands. As the smother continued to drain her oxygen, she felt increasingly disoriented and began to lose track of time. As she approached a minute-thirty in Kate's breast smother-grapevine hold, she began to wonder why she hadn't been freed as she thought she had been under for more than two minutes. At a minute-fifty it felt like four minutes had gone by in her head since the smother had began and she started to panic and push up against Kate's chest. "Oh my, Demi, I almost thought you were dead, but I guess you just really enjoy my tits since you chose to expose my chest, abandon all resistance to my smother, and are now groping my chest," Kate said with a laugh. "If you want to keep this up until you pass out and even worship them some more after this match, all you had to do was ask, my little titty slut," Kate taunted. Any future taunts were cut short though by the ringing of the bell to signify the end of the round and the referee pulling her off Demi, leaving Demi coughing and gasping for air.

"What the fuck, ref?" Kate asked angrily. "Time expired for the third round. Ninety second break until the next round," the ref responded with a shrug. Kate looked down at the barely conscious Demi still lying on the mat the way she left her and laughed as she walked back to her corner, "Well, I guess this isn't so bad. Ninety more seconds until titty slut gets to spend five more minutes of fun with my babies." After ten seconds of staying down on the mat, gasping for air, Demi slowly got up and went back to her corner, waving off any suggestions to toss in the towel as she drank some water and tried to recover as much as possible in the remaining time.

As the ref signaled the beginning of the fourth round, instead of beginning her attack, Kate chose to cup her breasts with her hands and taunt Demi. "Oh Demi, want to come nuzzle my babies? I know you've missed them since the mean ref separated you from them," she said, brimming with confidence as she sultrily moved her hands up and down her jaw-dropping 34DDs. Demi walked forward slowly, almost mimicking a sleepwalk as she approached Kate, her head nodding up and down and eyes glassy, as if hypnotized. Kate stretched her arms out wide, ready to embrace Demi and pull her into her rack as she cooed, "I knew you couldn't resist 'em, Demi. I'll make this fun for both of us, I promise."

{alt}

As Demi got closer, her eyes narrowed, which Kate might have noticed if she weren't so confident that she had already broken Demi's mind and spirit irreparably. And once Demi was only two strides away, she exploded into those strides with some of the energy she recovered before jumping into a Lou Thesz Press that took Kate by complete surprise.

The press slammed Kate's head hard into the mat, but whatever screws were knocked loose by that certainly weren't going to be the last as Demi Rose proceeded on pure adrenaline, firing punch after punch into the undefended face of Kate Upton, until finally after the fourth or fifth Kate finally got hands up to blunt the blows a little. In response, Demi simply changed tack and grabbed Kate's hands and stood up, pulling the still dazed and confused Kate up with her. Taking advantage of Kate's fuzziness from the repeated blows to the heads, Demi fired a reverse roundhouse kick into her belly. As Kate doubled over in pain, Demi pulled her head closer, hooked her arms, and lifted her so her feet pointed to the sky before bringing her down to earth chest-first with a nasty implant buster.

Kate groaned in pain, facedown, following her chest's brutal crushing while Demi continued her clinical taunt-free assault, by kicking Kate back to a face position before straddling her chest. To add injury to injury, Demi jumped into the air and brought her massive and Instagram-famous ass crashing down on Kate's already abused chest, eliciting further groans of agony. Confident in her position, Demi finally chooses to say her first audible words since entering Kate's chest. "Kate, Kate, Kate, you couldn't seriously believe I was going to nuzzle back into your chest and give you the win, right? And after the abuse they gave me, I figured I had to return it in kind. Don't you worry though, all your troubles are about to end for good," she said with venom as she turned around and scooted back, letting her ass hover over Kate's fear-filled face. "How the tables have turned. Now you're the one with the reason to be afraid," Demi laughed sadistically as she dropped her ass onto her foe, "but I am afraid it's time to say good night, Kate." Demi's ass completely obscured all of Kate's face from view, plunging her into a disorienting darkness and certainly left no room for air to get to an already woozy Kate Upton.

{alt}

Kate would not go quietly into the night, however, and while her arms were pinned by Demi's knees, with three to three and half minutes left in the round, she knew she had no chance of surviving until the end of the round and that she had to try and bridge out of Demi's potent reverse face sit, even if success was unlikely with Demi pushing down on her chest. Kate pushed against the mat with her legs with all her might, trying to force Demi off of her or at least cause enough separation to sneak a breath, but unfortunately for her, while she could get her lower back off the ground with no problem there was essentially no movement further up the line as Demi's large ass and chest pin kept her in place. "MMMMMMMPPPPPHHHHH!" Much like Demi's words during her time in Kate's breasts, what would have otherwise been a very loud yelp of pain from Kate was nearly completely muffled by a brutal smother.

"If you try to bridge again, Kate, I swear to god I will twist your nipples even harder than I did in response to this one. You have two choices, tap or nap. If you struggle, you will only make this harder on yourself." Kate, recognizing that she wasn't going to escape made the pragmatic decision to cease any further struggling. But that was the limit of her pragmatism. She was too prideful to submit here, especially given the way the match had gone so she accepted what was going to come.

Happily realizing Kate had chosen the latter of the two, she gave her enveloping rear a jiggly shake on Kate's poor face with a laugh, further rubbing in the humiliation as revenge for the previous taunts, leaving Kate only able to reply with an incoherent, muffled moan. Demi shifted to a slow circular grind while maintaining the ass smother, enjoying the power she had over the legend of the scene, and further enjoying the message winning this way against Kate Upton in her debut would send to all other fighters and would-be challengers. On the other side, Kate couldn't bear the humiliation of Demi grinding down on her from her reverse facesit position, but couldn't bear to tap either. All she could do was pray for sweet release of unconsciousness to come sooner rather than later. A minute later, her prayer was answered as her mind and body went slack from Demi's torturous ass smother. Savoring the moment, Demi took a moment before getting up and placing her foot on Kate's chest to celebrate her victory over one of the legends of the scene in an impressive debut.

{alt}
« Last Edit: December 29, 2020, 04:31:54 PM by NoAirZone »

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
Re: Kate Upton vs Demi Rose
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2020, 09:04:08 PM »
Impressive debut of Demi and a very hard loss for Kate.

Nice story!

Offline Celebrity Strapon Queen

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2020, 04:10:04 AM »
Great story

Offline SilverGhost

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2020, 12:31:25 AM »
Very well done.  Just curious how would you do a fight between Kate Upton and Christina Hendricks?  I could imagine both would have the same finisher.