News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Big black woman, little red head, mall parking lot

• 0 Replies

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Big black woman, little red head, mall parking lot
« on: July 20, 2013, 12:18:12 AM »

Gail is a gorgeous little red head that works with me at the mall. She’s 21 years old, 5’3, 110 lbs 32C.  Laticia is a black girl that used to go to high school with me and she was always in trouble. Laticia is 25 years old, 5’6, 200 lbs, 36DD. Laticia was in the store with one of her girlfriends and I could tell she was putting clothes into her bags, but I chose to look the other way. Before the alarm could go off at the door Gail pushed the security alarm for security guards to come to the store.  As soon as the alarm went off Laticia and her girlfriend walked quickly into the crowd with little Gail right behind them. Gail pointed the two out to security and wrote out a police report that got the two arrested.

There was a crowd of us leaving the mall on Friday night when Laticia and a couple of her friends showed up. A couple of people tried to yell out and warn Gail that Laticia was about to attack her, but it was too late. As Gail turned around to see what the others were screaming about Laticia came running at her like a charging bull. She grabbed Gail’s blouse and shoved her back so hard that Gail’s blouse ripped entirely off of her body and Gail went flying backwards and fell over on her ass on the sidewalk. Gail’s sexy bra is exposed. Laticia walks over to her and she grabbed her hair screaming, “Get up you stupid little B.” She pulled Gail standing up on her feet and she smacked her with all her strength right across her face. She spun Gail around halfway in a circle. Laticia walked up behind Gail and she grabbed her bra straps and shoved her forward. Gail’s bra slid right down and her sexy breasts were exposed and Gail stumbled forward.

Laticia might have been kicking Gail’s ass, but Laticia had was covered in sweat and was very out of breath. She had trouble getting out, “where do you think you’re going B,” as she slowly went after Gail again. Gail turned around and sent the sharp point of her high heel right into Laticia’s cxnt. Laticia stood there completely frozen for a moment. Then she moaned and grabbed her aching cxnt and fell over. She tried to say something, but nothing came out except noises until she cried out “B.” Gail started kicking Laticia all over her body, sides, ass, back.” Laticia’s friends came and pulled Gail away and thengrabbed Laticia and helped her to her feet. They had to hold her up as they slowly walked her away. Gail was angry at first and then she realized that her breasts were full exposed and she picked up her ripped blouse and held it over her sexy breasts.