News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Request-Barbara on top fights Katie for Tyler

• 5 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Request-Barbara on top fights Katie for Tyler
« on: August 01, 2013, 12:27:25 AM »

Tyler is engaged to Katie

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Request-Barbara on top fights Katie for Tyler
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2013, 12:32:15 AM »

When Tyler and Katie graduated High School Tyler bought Katie a big diamond cluster engagement ring, and although they didnt set a date yet, they were planning to get married.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2013, 12:34:29 AM »

Tyler got a summer job about 4 hours out of town and the manager of the bar he works at is managed by Barbara.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2013, 12:36:32 AM »

Barbara had a crush on Tyler immediately and it wasn't long before she got Tyler to work late, and Barbara is into S&M and she seduced Tyler and gave him a very erotic first experience.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2013, 12:38:12 AM »

Katie found out about Tyler's affair and she decided to go to where Tyler is and fist fight his S&M whore.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2013, 12:47:22 AM »

Dear Johnny,

My name is Ashley, I am friends with Tyler and Katie. They got engaged right after high school, and Tyler bought Katie this big diamond cluster engagement ring. They haven’t set a date yet, they are not in a rush to get married, but they are quite serious.

Tyler got a job for the summer at a bar a four hour drive from town. Tyler’s boss Barbara fell in love with this hot, young stud-muffin the minute that she met him. Barbara is older, but Tyler was quite attracted to Barbara too. By the third day Barbara decided that she can’t wait any longer and she asks Tyler to work late that night. Immediately Tyler was totally shocked. From the three days that he worked with Barbara, although very attracted, he thought that Barbara was older, quite straight and he was considering friendship and occasional sex with Barbara, BUT

That night when Tyler worked late with Barbara he got introduced to a whole new side of her. Barbara asked Tyler to grab a paper that was stuck on a pole, and while Tyler reached for the paper, Barbara handcuffed him to the poll.  Tyler was caught totally off guard as Barbara started taunting him, and telling him she was going to take him pants down and give him a spanking. Barbara was just trying to see if Tyler was going to get upset and want her to let him go, but Tyler seemed to go along with it, laughing and asking Barbara what she was planning to do to him. Barbara pulled Tyler’s pants down, and then his underpants. Then she started spanking Tyler’s ass with the open palm of her left hand. Barbara had several toys, and she decided to see just how kinky she could get with this young hunk. She grabbed a hold of her big dildo and put it right up to Tyler’s anus screaming, “You better be good Tyler or I’ll shove this dildo right up your ass and fuck you up your ass with it. Do you understand me.” Tyler laughed and said, “yes,” and Barbara shoved that dildo harder again Tyler’s anus screaming, “This is not funny slave. You better speak a lot louder than that Tyler, and from now on you are to address me as Mistress when you want to speak to me.”

Well not to bore you with too many details Tyler’s cock was so fuckin hard and this began a very hot, erotic summer for Tyler and Barbara. Tyler spoke to Katie almost every day, but Katie had no idea that Tyler was seeing Barbara, That is until Katies older sister Sam was at Ashley’s house and she was looking at Ashely’s Facebook pictures and she see’s Tyler. It turns out that Ashley’s sister works at the same place as Tyler, and there was Tyler, with pictures of Barbara hanging all over him. Ashely and Sam called Ashely’s sister up and found out what an S&M freak Barbara is and she got to see Barbara’s Facebook page and it was erotic. Sam got to see Tyler and Barbara playing some strange S&M games. When Sam told Katie, Katie was infuriated and she couldn’t wait to see all the Facebook pages. This made her even more infuriated and she decided she was going to go pay Tyler a visit the following night, and her sister Sam and I volunteered to take the long ride with her. 

Part-2

Things really come to a fuckin head. It’s Saturday night and Sam and Katie are parked in the parking lot of the bar that Tyler works at, waiting for Tyler to finish work. At 12 Midnight the bar closes and a large crowd of people walk out of the bar and the bar light are turned off, with all the employee’s walking out too. Katie see’s Tyler, and Barbara is hanging all over him and acting really flirtatious. Katie is wearing a short white mini dress and high heels, and Barbara is wearing a yellow mini dress and high heels. Katie gets out of the car and she walks right up to Tyler and Barbara and she puts her hands on her hips screaming, “You better take your hands off of my fiancé you whore. Barbara is not quite sure of what is going on and Tyler starts trying to calm Katie down, but Barbara screams, “Who do you think you’re calling a whore bitch.” The two women seemed to push Tyler out of the way and Katie holds her right fist up in Barbara’s face screaming, “Do you see this ring. This is my engagement ring. Tyler is mine, his cock is mine and you better keep that slut body of yours way from him, or I’ll knock your face in with this ring, and I’ll teach you to respect my relationship with Tyler.”

Barbara shoves Katie’s hand away from her face screaming, “You fat cow. You have your fuckin nerve threatening me with that  ring. Barbara opens her pocketbook and she removes a large strap on dildo. She shows the cock to Katie screaming, “Tyler is my boyfriend, his cock is mine, and why don’t you take this cock and go back under whatever rock you climbed out from under and go fuck yourself with it.”  By now it seems like everyone in the parking lot has stopped what they were doing and is looking at the two woman screaming at each other.

Katie loses her temper and she takes her right fist, the one with that big diamond ring and “bang,” she smashes it right into Barbara’s face, right into her left eye. The dildo goes flying out of Barbara’s hand and instantly Barbara’s eye starts to turn pink and get all puffy, and Katie leaves the impression of her ring on Barbara’s face, and a little blood start rolling from the cuts on Barbara’s cheek, below the eye from Katie’s ring. Katie screams, “I’m going to knock your face in with my ring you whore. I’ll blacken both of your eyes you fuckin big mouth.” Barbara is caught totally off guard and before she has a chance to think, Katie takes the ring, once again that big engagement ring and she smashes it “bang,” right into Barbara’s nose. Blood starts rolling from Barbara’s nose as her head snaps back, and Barbara goes stumbling backwards on her high heels and she almost falls over. Barbara puts her hand to her nose and seeing her own blood she screams, “Look, Look at what you did to me you fuckin fat cow.”

Katie holds her right fist in the air and she screams, “and now I’m really going to bash your face in with this ring.” Katie starts to pull her right fist back to punch Barbara in her face again, but Barbara is much faster than Katie. Barbara loses her temper, and before Katie can move an inch, Barbara lunges right at Katie, and she leaps right onto her, wrapping her legs around Katie’s waist. She grabs Katie’s hair with both of her hands and insanely she starts wrenching Katie’s head back and forth and back and forth, over and over again like a floppy rag doll, and Katie is screaming “AAHH, AAHH LET GO,” as she goes stumbling backwards on her high heels under the weight of Barbara until she loses her balance and Katie falls right over into her back on the ground, and Barbara is right on top of her, and “OOFF,” Katie gasps for air.

Barbara quickly sits up and she leaps up onto Katie’s stomach. ”OOFF,” Katie gasps for air. Barbara balls up both of her fists hard and tight and she takes her right fist and she punches her “bang,” right in her left eye, and then she takes her left fist and she punches her “bang,” in her right eye, screaming, “Now who’s eyes are going to be punched black and blue bitch. Barbara starts pummeling Katie’s face. First she punches her eyes, right fist, “bam,”  left eye, left fist, “bam,” right eye, “bam, bam, bam, bam,” back and forth and back and forth. Katie manages to reach up and she grabs Barbara’s hair and she starts yanking, wrenching, pulling at her hair and she’s bucking and kicking and she manages to pull Barbara right off of her. Katie gets on top of Barbara, but Barbara manages to grab Katie’s hair and the two woman start rolling back and forth and back and forth across the cement like a catfight. First Katie is on top, then Barbara, then Katie, then Barbara, back and forth and back and forth until Katie gets on top of Barbara. She grabs Barbara’s wrists and she starts struggling hard, trying to hold them down to the ground. Katie outweighs Barbara by 15 pound and she manages to overpower her, and she holds her wrists right down on the ground, but Barbara sends her legs sliding up Katie’s back, and she wraps them right around Katie’s neck, and she pulls Katie over backwards.

The two women sit up and they quickly scramble up onto their feet. Katie is up first and as Barbara stands straight up on her feet, Katie smashes her “bang,” right in her nose with her right fist. She smashes that ring right into her nose, and blood is really rolling from Barbara’s nose as her head snaps back and she goes stumbling backwards on her high heels. Katie shows Barbara that big diamond ring again screaming, ‘I’m going to knock your face in with this ring you whore.” She pulls her right fist back and she goes right after Barbara. She sends her fist right at Barbara’s face, but Barbara manages to step to the side and out of the way, and as Katie just goes stumbling right past Barbara quite off balance, Barbara spins around and she runs right after Katie. A look of shock turns to a look of anger as Katie regains her balance and she spuns right back around to face Barbara again, but

As she does Barbara just goes plowing into Katie, full force, and Katie isn’t ready for her. She grabs Katie’s white dress with both of her hands and she shoves her back full force. Katie’s dress rips right off of her body in Barbara’s hands as she goes stumbling backwards on her high heels until “boom,” her body hits the cement wall of the bar hard, and “bang,” her head does too. Katie bounces right up off of the wall, and Katie is just standing there in front of everyone in her sexy white bra and little white lace panties and now the crowd is really cheering. Barbara goes right after her and she laces her hands right through Katie’s hair, and she shoves her head back “bang,” right into the cement wall again. Barbara is crazy and she’s really pissed off and she starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering Katie’s head against the concrete. Katie just gets this totally shocked and startled look across her face as Barbara is cracking her fuckin skull “bang, bang, bang, bang,” over and over again against the hard concrete until Katie first Katie cries out, “PLEASE STOP,” and then she starts seeing stars, fuckin stars, and her eyes start to swimming around in her fuckin head.

Barbara stops bashing Katie’s head and she screams, “Alright you fat cow, you want me to stop beating you up, then tell everyone that you’re my slave. Tell everyone that you’re going to do whatever I tell you to do, and from now on you are to address me as Mistress when you want to speak to me, you got it.” The crowd has gone silent, everyone is really excited and they can’t wait to see what’s going to happen next. Katie feebly tries to push past Barbara crying out, ‘NO, NEVER, GET AWAY FROM ME YOU FUCKIN WHORE,” but Katie is all knocked silly and she’s weak, and Barbara shoves Katie back against the wall and then she takes her right fist and she sends it plowing full force, “boom,” right into the rounded bowl of Katie’s plump stomach. Her fist sinks deep into Katie’s flabby gut and “OOOFFF,” she smashes the air right out of her. Katie grabs her aching belly and she bends over in pain gasping for air.

Barbara is still pissed off and she grabs Katie’s hair and she wrenches her standing straight up on her feet.  The pain of having her hair ripped out of her head seems to wake Katie up a little and she screams “AAHH MY HAIR,” and she reaches for Barbara’s hand trying to pull it out of her hair. Barbara takes the same right fist and she plows it “boom,” right into Katie’s stomach again. Katie’s lets out an “OOOFFF,” s she doubles over in pain gasping for air again. Barbara screams, “I’m going to beat you up over and over again you fat cow, until you’re my slave. Now say it bitch.” Katie is just standing there bent over in pain and moaning and gasping for air. Barbara grabs Katie’s hair and she starts wrenching her head back and forth and back and forth insanely like a rag doll. She pulls Katie right over onto her hands and knees and she starts dragging Katie around the parking lot like a limp little floppy doll, scrape her knees up. Katie’s knees are getting all scraped and bloody and Katie is crying out, “stop, please stop, I’m begging you.”

Barbara pulls her over onto her back by her fuckin hair, and she plops  down right on Katie’s stomach, and “OOOFFF<” Katie is coughing and gasping for air. Barbara is clearly winning at this point, but Barbara is infuriated and really doesn’t care. She grabs Katie’s right hand and she holds it right up in the air, then she grabs the ring, Katie’s big, diamond cluster engagement ring and she wrenches it right off of Katie’s finger. Barbara puts Katie’s engagement ring right on her own right hand and she holds it right up in Katie’s face, and she starts showing Katie her ring, her very own engagement ring on her fist and she’s laughing as she screams, “Look at this Katie. I have Tyler, and now I have your precious engagement ring too.” Katie is knocked silly and she’s looking at that ring on Barbara’s finger. The she holds her right hand up and she notices that her engagement ring is missing and she alarmingly cries out, “MY RING.”

Barbara starts laughing right in Katie’s dazed face, and she’s still showing Katie her ring screaming, “That’s right you fat cow. Look at it.” Barbara smashes the ring, “bang,” right into Katie’s nose. Then she shows Katie the ring again screaming, “Look at it cow. You thought you were so fuckin tough with this ring. You thought you were going to bash my face in with this ring. Now I’m going to bash your face in with this ring.” Barbara starts beating Katie up with the ring. She’s “bang, bang, bang, bang,” smashing that big ring over and over again into Katie’s nose. She “bang” gashes a big bloody welt across the bridge of Katie’s nose, and blood is rolling from the cut and gushing from Katie’s nose. Katie is scared and tears start rolling down her cheeks and she starts crying out, “PLEASE, I’M SORRY. I’M SO SO SORRY. YOU WIN. YOU CAN HAVE TYLER, YOU CAN HAVE MY ENGAGEMENT RING, JUST PLEASE, PLEASE LET ME GO.” The crowd is really cheering.

Barbara screams, “how fuckin dare you tell me when you had enough. I’ll tell you when you had enough. You started this Katie. You thought you were so fuckin tough. Now you better tell everyone that you’re my slave. You better tell everyone that you’re going to do whatever your Mistress tells you to do or I’ll really knock your face in.” She holds her right fist in Katie’s face laughing viciously and screaming, “with your own engagement ring.”  Tears are streaming down Katie’s face, mixing with her blood and her black eye makeup and Katie is crying and crying, but she doesn’t say a fuckin word. I take that ring, Katie’s very own big, diamond cluster ring and “bang,” I smash it right into her teeth. You can hear the big ring smash against the enamel of Katie’s teeth, and Katie’s lips split open under the rig and blood is filling up and Katie’s mouth and rolling from her lips. Katie starts sputtering blood. She’s spitting blood right out of her mouth as desperately she cries out, “Alright, I’m your fuckin slave bitch.”

I’m infuriated and I smash her right in her teeth again, right with her ring, and this time Katie’s teeth chip and break right under the ring, and her lips just bust open under the ring and blood is really filling up in her mouth and dripping from her cut open lips. I scream, “You better tell everyone that you’re my fuckin slave. You better tell everyone that you’re going to do whatever I tell you to do, and you better call me Mistress or I’ll really knock your teeth in.”  Katie is crying like a baby and she’s spitting blood, and bloody pieces of her teeth right out of her mouth, and she starts crying out, “You broke my teeth. Oh my god you broke my fuckin teeth.

I get up off of Katie, and I lean down and I grab her hair and I wrench at her hair. Katie screams, “AAAHHH,” as I drag her standing straight up on her wobbly legs. Then I grab Katie’s bra and I rip it right off of her chest, and Katie’s little tits just come flopping right out of her bra in front of everyone. The crowd is going crazy as Barbara raises her fists up like a  man screaming, “Now I’m going to use those flabby, pathetic little golf ball sized tits of yours as punching bags you stupid bitch.” She starts pummeling Katie’s little tits, right fist “bam,” left breast, left fist “bam,” right breast, “bam, bam, bam, bam,” back and forth and back and forth. She’s using Katie’s little golf ball tits as punching bags.  Feebly Katie is holding her hands out in front of herself crying out, “STOP, I’M BEGGING YOU MISTRESS PLEASE STOP.” I PUNCH Katie’s tits until Katie’s tits are all swollen and black and blue and then I scream, “YOU WANT ME TO STOP BEATING YOU UP, THEN TELL EVERYONE YOU’RE MY SLAVE. Tell everyone that you’re going to do whatever your Mistress tells you to do.”

Katie is starting to realize that Barbara has beat her up, and she’s weak, and she’s helpless and that she can’t do anything to stop Barbara from beating her up, and submissively she cries out, “I’M YOUR SLAVE MISTRESS. I’M YOUR FUCKIN SLAVE MISTRESS. I’LL DO WHATEVER YOU TELL ME TO DO MISTRESS.” Barbara holds her right fist in Katie’s face screaming, “Alright cow, Stick your tongue out and lick this ring clean.” Katie is submissive to Barbara now and obediently she sticks her tongue out and she starts licking the ring over and over again. Barbara is laughing as she thinks of how tough Katie thought that she was and how beat up and submissive she looks now as she’s slurping away at her very own engagement ring on Barbara’s finger. Barbara is laughing, everyone is laughing as Barbara is getting very excited feeling Katie’s warm, moist tongue licking the ring over and over again, feverishly like a dog licking its master. The crowd is cheering for Barbara, and the power, the strength, the dominance Barbara is feeling is getting Barbara even more excited. Barbara is fantasizing how Katie’s tongue is going to feel inside of her cxnt, and now Barbara can feel the spasms and the hot flashes deep inside of her body. She’s like a volcano getting ready to erupt.

She pulls her hand away from Katie’s lips and Barbara looks at how pathetic and submissive Katie looks, and she laughs screaming, “get on your knee’s whore.” She show Katie the ring, Katie’s very own precious engagement ring and Barbara starts laughing as she screams, “Now I’m engaged to Tyler, and I wear Tyler’s engagement ring, and now you’re the whore Katie, now say it.” I’m totally shocked, everyone is shocked, they can’t believe what Barbara is doing to Katie, but everyone, every man is hard as a rock, and every women’s cxnt is soaking wet, BUT THEY GET A LOT MORE EXCITED WHEN Katie who is crying like a little girl, looks at everyone in the crowd and she says, “MY MISTRESS IS ENGAGED TO TYLER NOW, SHE WEARS TYLER’S ENGAGEMENT RING, AND NOW I’M THE WHORE, NOW I’M THE FUCKIN WHORE.” Everyone is laughing as Barbara screams, “now  take off your panties and get on your hands and knees you fat cow, YOU FAT FUCKIN WHORE.”

Katie gets on her hands and knees on the ground facing the crowd. Barbara is looking around the floor until she spots the big, strap on dildo. She picks it up off of the ground and she straps it right onto herself. She walks up behind Katie and she grabs her hair, and Katie screams, “AAHH, MY HAIR,” as she stands her straight up on her rubbery legs. Barbara pus that big, hard erect rubber cock right up to Katie’s anus, and Katie gets this puzzled look on her face, BUT THEN SUDDENLY BARBARA PLOWS THAT BIG, ERECT PENIS RIGHT INTO KATIE’S ASS HOLE. KATIES EYES ALMOST BULDGE RIGHT OUT OF HER HEAD, AND Katie raises up on her tippy toes trying to get away from me as she lets out a blood curdling scream, “AAAAAAHHHHHH, as she feels that big rubber cock sliding right into her ass hole.

Katie is like a cartoon character. She starts leaping, jumping, twisting, trying to dance off of that big hard rubber cock, screaming frantically, “AAAAAHHHH, AAAAHHHH, GET IT OUT. PLEASE TAKE IT OUT MISTRESS, I’m BEGGING YOU, PLEASE TAKE IT OUT OF ME MISTRESS.”

BARBARA START SHOWING HER OFF. SHE’S MARCHING THIS TOUGH FAT COW AROUND IN FRONT OF EVERYONE. SHE’S GIVING EVERYONE IN THE CROWD A REALLY GOOD SHOW, and she start screaming, “, “LOOK AT YOU KATIE YOU FUCKIN BIG MOUTH. YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE SO FUCKIN TOUGH. You thought you were tough and that you were going to beat me up with your engagement ring, but you were wrong. THAT’S RIGHT, I BEAT YOU UP KATIE, AND I TOOK YOUR ENGAGEMENT RING, AND I HUMILIATED RIGHT IN FRONT OF TYLER AND ALL OF THESE PEOPLE.”

She marches Katie right in front of Tyler. She’s holding Katie up on her wobbly, rubbery legs with her right hand, and she has that big, hard erect rubber cock shoved deep into Katie’s ass hole, and she screams, “Now you’re going to moo for Tyler. You’re going to moo for your ex-fiance and you’re going to tell him just what a stupid, pathetic, submissive fat cow you really are. Now let me hear you moo cow.” Katie can’t bear to look at Tyler. She has her face turned to the side and her eyes are overflowing with tears, and it’s mixing with her blood and her black eye makeup, but Katie doesn’t say a fuckin word. Barbara wrenches at Katie’s hair screaming, “Look at him Katie you stupid bitch.” Katie is crying like a baby. Barbara is vicious and she starts plunging that cock, that big, thick, hard erect rubber cock in and out and in and out of Katie’s ass hole. You can tell that Katie is in a lot of pain, but Katie is submissive now. She raises up onto her tip toes and she’s looking right at Tyler and Katie starts to moo, she lets out a loud, long,

“MOOOOOOOO, MOOOOOOOO, MOOOOOOOO,” she’s mooing like a fuckin cow right in front of her very own fiancé, right in front of Tyler, and she starts crying out, “I’M A COW TYLER, I’M A STUPID, PATHETIC SUBMISSIVE FAT COW TYLER,” AND THEN SHE STARTS TO “MOOOOOOOO, MOOOOOOOO, MOOOOOOOO,” AGAIN. Barbara pulls that dildo right out of Katie’s ass hole screaming, “Get on your hands and knees whore. You thought I was a whore, you had the fuckin nerve to come her and call me a whore in front of Tyler and all of my friends, who’s the whore now Katie, who’s the fuckin whore now. Now get down on your hands and knees and suck this cock.”

Katie’s face is beet red, she’s totally humiliated in front of the whole crowd as she gets down onto her hands and knees right in front of Barbara and she takes that big, hard erect rubber cock in her hands, and she holds it right up to her mouthy, and she starts sucking it, just like she sucks Tyler’s cock. She’s sucking that dirty, filthy rubber cock passionately over and over again. The crowd is screaming.

Barbara pulls the dildo out of Katie’s ass hole and she takes it off screaming, “Now Katie you big mouth. Lay down on your back, you’re going to lick Tyler’s cum right out of my cxnt you whore. That’s right Tyler and I fucked all night long, right until we went to work this morning. He came in my cxnt over and over again all night long, and I never got to wash his cum out bitch. Lick and suck his cum out because that is the closest you’re ever going to get to Tyler’s cock again.”

Katie is on the ground. My body is shaking, my cxnt is vibrating. I’m feeling so fuckin excited I can’t describe the feeling. I lower my panties and raise my dress up, and I lower myself until my wet hot cxnt is only inches over Katie’s face. I’m looking at Katie’s pretty face, and I can almost feel her tongue inside of me, but this is so fuckin hot and I’m really getting off on humiliating this fat cow bitch in front of Tyler, and in front of all of these people. bARBARA screams, “Look at it cow. Take a good look at this cxnt you fat fuckin whore. This is Tyler’s cxnt, now tell everyone who’s cxnt this is.” Katie is crying, but Katie is submissive to me now and she cries out “IT’S TYLER’S cxnt. IT’S TYLER’S FUCKIN cxnt.” The crowd is cheering as Barbara says, “Now kiss this cxnt cow.”

Katie raises her head up off of the ground, and Katie’s head is all wobbly, and her eyes are still swimming around in her head as slowly her swollen, bloody lips get closer and closer to Barbara’s dripping wet cxnt and gently she kisses her pussy. Katie puts her head down, but Barbara screams, “Kiss it again cow, and keep kissing it until I say you can stop.” Katie is kissing Barbara’s pussy over and over again, and Barbara is soaked in her sweat, and her nipples are rock hard and beat red, and Barbara is panting and making these sexy little noises, “AAHH, AAHH, AAHH, AAHH.” Barbara screams “YOU LOVE MY PUSSY, DON’T YOU KATIE.” Katie is kissing Barbara’s cxnt again and again and she cries out, “YES MISTRESS.” Barbara laughs and she screams, “Now Katie you fat cow, you’re going to moo again, only this time you’re going to moo right into my cxnt. Now let me hear you moo.” The crowd has gone absolutely silent.

BARBARA WANTS TO FINISH TELLING YOU THE STORY

Not one person in the crowd can believe that I’M is going to make Katie moo into my pussy.” Katie raises her head up and she says, “MMMOOOOOOO, MMMOOOOO, MMMOOOOOOO.” She’s mooing and mooing like the stupid fat cow that she is, right in front of Tyler, right in front of everyone I work with, right in front of my friends and her sister and her friends too. MMMOOOOOOO, MMMOOOOOO.” The spasms, the explosions are getting more and more violent inside of me. I’m shaking, I’m vibrating, my teeth are fuckin chattering right in my mouth as I scream, “LICK ME OUT COW. LICK TYLER’S CUM RIGHT OUT OF ME YOU FAT FUCKIN WHORE, BECAUSE THAT IS THE CLOSEST YOU’LL EVER GET TO MY TYLER’S COCK AGAIN.”

AND KATIE IS “MMMOOOOOOO, MMMOOOOOOOOO, AND SHE STICKS HER TONGUE RIGHT INTO MY PUSSY. THE EXCITEMENT OF KATIE’S HOT, SEXY TONGUE EXPLORING MY VIBRATING CLITORIS, AND LICKING AWAY FEVERISHLY LIKE A DOG LICKING ITS MASTER. KATIE IS EATING Tyler’s dried up cum right out of my smoking hot, soaking wet cxnt, AND I’M FEELING THAT VALCANO QUAKING INSIDE OF ME. SHE’S LICKING ME AND EATING ME, AND PLUNGING HER TONGUE IN AND OUT AND IN AND OUT. KATIE IS WORSHIPPING MY cxnt AND I’M “OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH, OOOOOOOHHHHHHH, OOOOOOHHHH.” THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN KATIE LETS OUT A LOUD, LONG  “MMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.” THE VIBRATIONS OF KATIE’S TONGUE ON MY CLIT IS

PRE-CUM, PRE-CUM, PRE-CUM, I’M ACHING AND BEGGING, TEARS START STREAMING DOWN MY FACE. I’M CUMMING AND CUMMING, BUT NOTHING IS COMING OUT. I START SCREAMING LIKE A WOUNDED ANIMAL AND FLINGING AROUND WILDLY RIGHT ON TOP OF KATIE. Katie is raising her head up and she’s making hot, passionate love to my pussy. She’s worshipping my cxnt like she wants her cxnt worshipped. THE QUAKING IS GETTING EVEN MORE INTENSE. EVERY INCH OF MY BODY IS TRYING TO SQUEEZE OUT MY PUSSY AS I’M SCREAMING, “OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH, OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH, OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH,” AS I’M HAVING ONE EXPLOSVE ORGASM AFTER ANOTHER RIGHT ON Katie’s face. She’s eating me into HEAVEN. THIS IS AN OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCE. I’M SHOOTING AND SHOOTING, AND EXPLODING AND EXPLODING, AND SCREAMING AND SCREAMING LIKE A FUCKIN WOUNDED JUNGLE ANIMAL.  “OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH,”

When I’m finished squirting, I GET UP OFF OF KATIE AND I WALK RIGHT OVER TO TYLER AND WE WALK TO THE CAR ARM AND ARM LEAVING HIS EX FAT COW KATIE all bloody and TOTALLY HUMILIATED……