News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

A question to women and men

• 8 Replies

Offline Claudia39

• God Member
A question to women and men
« on: December 31, 2021, 01:52:12 PM »
Imagine you are accomying your female  partner (or) well dressed to go out  to a theater e.g. or something like that. and  seh / I would wear a most elegant blouse and skirt,,, and we would get in trouble with another couple / woman ...which would rsult into some phyical argument
Would you a
A) suggest that she /I ask the other woman if we could agree to remove both our blouses at least to protect them and fight in bras?
B) just ask her 7 me to be carefull and pay attention to blouse so we could visit the theater afterwards?
C).just wish her/me all the best and luck, touch my blouse, kiss and say...do not care of your blouse..but try all your effort to ruin your opponent's blouse and maybe her bra, too?
What is your opinion?
I like fighting elegantly dressed other women

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: A question to women and men
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2021, 03:21:40 PM »
(D) both remove blouses to ensure they are undamaged, then winner gets to keep both blouses

Offline Claudia39

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2021, 06:06:29 PM »
D) is interesting but I assume that will only work if both women wear a bra under the blouses...

Offline Holger (mogli1973)

• Love chat about catfights, titfights or sexfights
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2021, 07:08:25 PM »
I would wish all the best and luck....C

Offline catfightlover40

• God Member
  • Life is like a boxing chocolate
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2022, 10:40:57 PM »
(D) both remove blouses to ensure they are undamaged, then winner gets to keep both blouses

I concur. The hypothetical begs for the acknowledgment of just how precious the garments are to both parties. I'd even take it a step further and think that neither of the ladies would engage before such an important social gathering for which a lady spent 3 hours on doing her hair the very symbol utterly disheveled in 5 seconds.
The  home of my multi-part work: https://www.patreon.com/powelltothepeople

Offline TheRef

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2022, 02:41:07 AM »
Not a very realistic scenario but since this is mainly a fantasy site.....

- modified A
   Both women remove their tops to preserve them and their bras to provide better womanly targets..............pluse they know their male partners want to see them fight bare chested.  ;D

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2022, 04:51:46 AM »
my wife is healthy in the breast department so I can attest that a good  bra for her costs over $70.00 and one that fits "just right" , like a pair of blue jeans might have taken her hours to find. These women would fight topless to please their men and expect the men to furnish their suit jackets at the end of it.

FawnL

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2022, 01:43:33 PM »
...if I get into an argument with another bitch I would go immediately for her eyes....!!  Who cares of the clothes/shoes....  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Claudia39

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2022, 12:09:16 AM »

I concur. The hypothetical begs for the acknowledgment of just how precious the garments are to both parties. I'd even take it a step further and think that neither of the ladies would engage before such an important social gathering for which a lady spent 3 hours on doing her hair the very symbol utterly disheveled in 5 seconds.
Good point.
Maybe it could be agreed to settle things directly after the event