News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

the treasure hunter incident

• 0 Replies

Offline Doreen

• Be kind and you will have more fun!
    • ReensWrestlingChannel
the treasure hunter incident
« on: January 07, 2018, 02:21:33 AM »
Hey there, I have tried myself in writing a story. Hope you like it. If some writers are interested having me in a story, I would like to have a notice. You can find a picture of Nicole, my opponent in my profile.

After my assistant found the wrack of the Old Queen of the Caribbean Sea, I decided to put my scuba tank with me and look for the old lady to find out whether her treasure is still with her or not. This time Nicole will not get in my way again. I was sure she will not have the coordinates of the wrack so I was full of hope, that this time I will get paid for the years of searching and hoping.
As I reached the point on the sea I took my diving mask on, checked if my oxygen is good, put my fins on and my mouth piece in. It was a warm part of the sea, so the only thing I needed was my blue bikini and my top. I let myself fall backwards into the water. As I dived in my long hair all around my head. In the past I used to dive with a neoprene around my head but as my hair was growing to the length down to my knees it became more and more uncomfortable in it, so I dive without and let it flow. Sometimes the boys staring at me as I dive and my hair wave that long though the sea, which made me ever feel great. I didn?t have to dive very deep. After about twenty meters I saw some old wooden planks in the sand. The ship was lying on the side and was sunk more than a half into the sand. I dived around it a bit until I found a door on the past top of the old ship with some rotten metal lock securing the door. ?That would take some time, but it will be worth it.? I thought to myself as I started to work the old metal over to open the door. I was completely concentrated as suddenly I took a massive hit from behind crashing my whole body against the wood and take all air out of my lungs in a second. I was a bit dazed from the impact as I felt a hand grabbing my hair pulling me around quick and then pushing me face first into the sand. My mask pushed hard against my nose and the mouth piece was pushed against my teeth causing a massive pain to my face. Wildly I throw my arms and legs around to get me out of this positon as I felt on of my ankle was grab by a small hand and some weight place on the oxygen tank on my back. I could not see anything but that powerful grip of such small hands I knew well. It was Nicole. She had found the wrack  and she had found me too. She pulled my leg up on the ankle and my body was pressed into the sand. Was this little bitch giving me an underwater half boston grab at the bottom of the sea? I could not believe it. For a moment I was shocked about this fact. Before I could realize what she was doing I felt my mask taken off by her to get better grip in my long hair. Then she pulled my head back hard by my own hair and my leg too. It felt like she was trying to touch the back of my head with the sole of my foot. I scream in pain having massive trouble to kept my mouth piece in. As she was pulling my head back the valve on the top of my oxygen tank was pushed into the back of my neck. She had me. Helpless and screaming for some help, knowing that there will be none of this around. Blind I touched with my hand around on her back trying to get her hair to pull on but I could not find any of it. That little bitch had made her home work well. She was dressed in a full neoprene suit. No hair and nothing to grab on. As she was playing with me the pain on my back was growing up to a point I could not take anymore. I taped with my hand into the soft sand of the ocean as an act of helplessness and not knowing what would make her stop making me suffer in this humiliating hold. Nothing happened. She kept the hold going on and I could feel like she was breaking my back into two pieces and soaking out every power left of my body. It felt like eternity as she final released the hold and I bend together as my back was in terrible pain. I knew there was much trouble left for me but I was unable to move or turning around for a good counter attack. All I could do was fighting against the pain and reacting on what will come next. I felt how Nicole grabbed the air hose of my tank and dragged me behind herself as I try to protect that my mouth piece not to be pulled out. I could not see where she was dragging me, because of my hair wildly waving all around me as her fins sometimes hot my body. After some time we entered a under water cave. I feel some ground beneath my back as my oxygen tank make some noise being scratched over the ground. She let go off my air hose as I get my head out of the water and sat down to rest. I realized that Nicole was taking off her fins and her vest with the oxygen tank so I thought it would be the best to participate. As I was ready free myself from the scuba gear I kneel on all fours breathing heavy. My head hanging down and so my wet hair hanging down to and leaving a mess on the floor as I still feel the pain from the valve that was pushed into my back head. My whole back still shaking from the devastating hold she had me in the water and she started talking as I hear she was coming near me again. ?I was close to get what I want!? She said calm. ?But you little bitch was a bit faster and took what is mine!? She screamed as she was giving me a brutal hit into my rip cage with her foot. I let out a deep ?Ugggghhhh? as I hold my rips with my hands and my head laid down on the cold and wet floor directly in front of her. While I was dealing with the pain she took the little net on from the vest beside my with the big diamond in it. ?You may ask yourself, why I don?t leave now, that I got what I want.? She said as she was stepping onto my hair near my scalp with her barefoot feet. ?Right.? I said. ?I will make you pay, so you never will cross my plans again!? The she started to punch my back. I screamed out in pain and tried to get her feet off my hair to get my head free and have a chance to bring some space between us. It was impossible. That small woman seemed to weight a ton and the punches from her little hand giving me hell. She was kicking my as. I panic more and more punching wildly in the direction I though I could hit anything of her. After I had taken many fits of her, one of my punches hit her knee making her stop and stumble backwards. I get all my power together to kneel on the floor getting my long hair out of my view and seeing my punisher for the first time we met today. She was wearing now a bra and a hot pants, both in white. Her blond hair open. After a short rest she took she was coming back to me as I try to get up quickly to be well prepared for my much smaller opponent. We circle around each other. Because she her actions before against me slowed me down a bit, so she moved very quickly instead of myself. Suddenly she rammed her shoulder into my belly, surrounded my legs and slammed my back on the hard floor. The impact took all the air out of my body and left my immobilized of the pain from my back. Easily she jumped on top of my chest and set down her little but on my breast. She caught my arms under her shins, securing it by holding my wrists with her small hands. I try to buck her off, but in this position, there was no chance for me to do so. She looked down on me an told me calm ?You will be my doll now!? and I knew she did not lie. She slowly wide her legs to push down on my throat more and more, cutting off my air. I feel myself getting weaker as I buck wildly to get her off and have a chance to breath, but she was merciless. She smiled in my face that was turning more and more red and ask me ?Do you give??. I tried to answer but with all her weight on my throat, nothing came out of my mouth. She knew that and asked me two times more, just for her fun, as I was fighting hard to not black out. As I start becoming dazed she let me breath and I said ?I give, please stop!? For a second I though she did so, but then she took me in another hold to struggle and be completely dominated by her. She was grabbing my hair and letting my wrists go to do so. She was pulling my head up as hard as she can and press her tights against my face. No chance to move, no way out. My face place perfect between her tights. It felt like my face was caught in a unstoppable vise. She squeezed everything out of me. It burned like hell, as I had lost all my defense against her. I know I was done. She humiliated me the best way she could. I don?t know how many times I tapped out to show her that she had shattered me into pieces. The darkness came in, as her strong legs leaving my helpless and in massive pain on the could and wet floor. I blacked out. When I woke up, I find myself in an empty cave on a stone. Around me there was water everywhere. Looks like she had left me behind without an oxygen tank or a mask, I knew, I have to get out of the cave not to drown. I felt shamed being dominated completely by this small and mean woman, but I told myself, that I have now a problem I have to deal with, or I will not have a chance for revenge. I started diving, holding my breath trying to find the exit of the cave. Not having a mask made it harder to do so and I always have my long hair to hold out of my view. I am so proud of it, but in this situation, short hair would be more effective. After ten minutes I found the exit. I took a deep breath and dived down to the exit. But the way was longer than I have thought. I felt myself running out of air and panic started to come up in me. I turned around and try to get to the surface in the cave before I run out of air. Right in time I got there and after I did, I took a deep breath. Water came into my mouth from my hair over my face and I started to cough. As I do so, I had trouble to stay on the surface so I decided to give myself some time to rest on the stone, to recover and give the exit another try, when I am a bit less weaker. Ten minutes later the stone was nearly underwater and I was calm enough to give it a final try to rescue myself from this situation. I breath more and more calm and took a deep breath and dived in. As I reach the open water I lost no time to get on the surface. I felt myself running out of air and as I looked up, I was not sure, that I will make it in time. As I swim up as fast as I could I feel my lungs working against my breath hold. I cost myself enormous control over my body not to inhale and not to black out that short before I got save on the surface. Suddenly I reached the surface inhaling the biggest breath I have ever taken in my life. With my last power I made it to my boat. I don?t know how I made it onto the boat. But after I did, I lay down for an hour or more. As I got up to get back to the harbor the sun was going down and I was completely dry.  I have never seen a sunset that was more beautiful than at this day. As I made my way to the harbor I realized, that I didn?t was an opponent for Nicole. I was a toy today and she did everything she wanted with me. I will not let this happen again. She will paid for it next time.
Don't take everything so seriosly does not mean you have to be unkind!