News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

FCF'S Battle Royale: CANCELED

• 73 Replies

Offline Heidi Alexis Foster

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
Re: FCF'S Battle Royale: ROUND 1!!
« Reply #45 on: April 23, 2012, 06:25:47 PM »
Hiya everyone!

So Round 1 of the Battle Royale has officially begun! We've already had our first match, Avril defeated Ashley D and will be moving on to Round 2!

As all of you are planning your matches, you should totally use this space to announce and promote fights!

In other news, TinaFights has dropped out of the competition, in her place will be Nerdy Girl, she will face Ms. Perfection.

I had some confusion as to whether or not Flightgrl will be competing. I still haven't heard back from her, if anyone here is friends with her, please IM her to get in touch with me ASAP. It's been about 4 or 5 days of attempts, if I don't hear from her tomorrow I'll sub someone else in. Kerry Licious, if you'd like to take her place please let me know!!

That's it for now, as always GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!

XOXOX,
Heidi

Offline Sexy Sarah

• The Masked Mistress!
« Reply #46 on: April 23, 2012, 07:55:30 PM »
Hey Ellephant ! Looks like I got you. IM me and we can set up a time !

Great work Heidi. You are the best!!!
xxx
SILK STOCKING GIRLS :- YOU WANT TO BE US - YOUR GUY WANTS TO BE WITH US.

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #47 on: April 23, 2012, 08:13:53 PM »
Hey Ellephant ! Looks like I got you. IM me and we can set up a time !

Great work Heidi. You are the best!!!
xxx

Awwwwwww!!! Thank you sooooo much sweetie!!! Soooooo totally love you!!! *blushes*

I'm going to throw this one out there; do the Clique Wars tallies apply here? In other words, if a Silk Loses to, say, a Classy Tramp in the battle royal, do the Tramps get another point too?

There are lots of girls here who are NOT in the Cliques...For girls that are though, I see no reason why points wouldn't count. Unless someone objects, let's do it! Just be sure to send me an email, telling me which Clique gets the point.... One thing that does NOT count though, are girls of the same clique fighting each other.... Laurie? Joni? No matter which of you wins, you'll only get a point for defeating a girl from an opposing clique!

XOXO,
Heidi

Offline Kerry Licious

« Reply #48 on: April 23, 2012, 08:38:43 PM »
PGF - if there is still space, I'll gladly fill in and come in as a last minute wildcard!

If not, I dont mind missing as I only joined up recently.

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #49 on: April 23, 2012, 10:35:28 PM »
PGF - if there is still space, I'll gladly fill in and come in as a last minute wildcard!

If not, I dont mind missing as I only joined up recently.

Kerry!! Thank you SO much for all of your interest! I've gotten some messages from people, saying that at this point the competition has already started and that it's not fair to continue to make changes...That makes sense to me, so let's have you sit this BR out...If you're still interested, I'll put you at the front of the line for the next one!!

XOXO,
Heidi

Offline Kerry Licious

« Reply #50 on: April 24, 2012, 09:14:30 PM »
Perfectly understandable. Hope everyone has fun, and I look forward to winning the 2nd competition when it comes around.

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #51 on: April 25, 2012, 05:04:18 PM »
So!! As girls plan and organize their matches, what fights are people MOST excited to see? Such a toughie right?! I think a few of my top picks would be:

• Laurie VS Joni: Battle of the brats!! They're both so evenly matched and such good friends... Could TOTALLY go either way...
  • Kasia VS Natalia: Of course... I've GOT to go with my girlfriend on this one, kick her butt Kasia!!
  • Sexy Sarah VS Elle: Sarah has kicked Elle's booty in the past, can she do it again??

Attached is another copy of the Round 1 match ups! What fights are everyone else excitedly watching? :)

XOXOX,
Heidi
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 05:19:56 PM by Preppy_Girl_Fighter »

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
    • A Dark And Frightening World
« Reply #52 on: April 25, 2012, 08:47:40 PM »
Laurie Breeze,

You know I luv ya, and I would do anything for you, but you also know I have to kick your butt soon.  Nothing personal.  I'll still luv ya afterwards.

See ya soon, sweetie!

*hugs*

Joni
xoxo

Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The bitch is in her smile.
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Offline Sexy Sarah

• The Masked Mistress!
« Reply #53 on: April 26, 2012, 12:32:02 AM »
So!! As girls plan and organize their matches, what fights are people MOST excited to see? Such a toughie right?! I think a few of my top picks would be:

• Laurie VS Joni: Battle of the brats!! They're both so evenly matched and such good friends... Could TOTALLY go either way...
  • Kasia VS Natalia: Of course... I've GOT to go with my girlfriend on this one, kick her butt Kasia!!
  • Sexy Sarah VS Elle: Sarah has kicked Elle's booty in the past, can she do it again??

Attached is another copy of the Round 1 match ups! What fights are everyone else excitedly watching? :)

XOXOX,
Heidi

SmEllePhant - thats me now offline till probs MOnday. The more you keep me waiting the angrier I get and the worse it is for you. Get in touch slutface.
SILK STOCKING GIRLS :- YOU WANT TO BE US - YOUR GUY WANTS TO BE WITH US.

Offline CandiOHHH

« Reply #54 on: April 26, 2012, 01:24:02 AM »
Perfectly understandable. Hope everyone has fun, and I look forward to winning the 2nd competition when it comes around.

Kerry, Kerry, Kerry

Don't waste your time with the CLIKKERS or any of their lame contests, come find me on Yahoo and let's have ourselves some fun, exciting matches!!

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #55 on: April 26, 2012, 05:06:42 PM »
Laurie Breeze,

You know I luv ya, and I would do anything for you, but you also know I have to kick your butt soon.  Nothing personal.  I'll still luv ya afterwards.

See ya soon, sweetie!

*hugs*

Joni
xoxo

Battle of the Smurfs!!! This will be so......well......EPIC!!! :)

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #56 on: April 26, 2012, 05:49:37 PM »

Kerry, Kerry, Kerry

Don't waste your time with the CLIKKERS or any of their lame contests, come find me on Yahoo and let's have ourselves some fun, exciting matches!!

candi,candi,candi....since  your  so anxious to fight  a clikker   why don't you step up  and accept  denise- d challenge from the classy tramps  room?
your always saying how no clikker will challenge  you ?  she has,, and yet i don't see your response      ...
the prez tramp

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #57 on: April 26, 2012, 10:14:15 PM »
Laurie Breeze,

See ya soon, sweetie!

*hugs*

Joni
xoxo

Papa Smurf's not gonna like this. Like Papa Smurf always says, don't Smurf with another Smurf because it can lead you to get Smurfed up.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #58 on: April 26, 2012, 11:33:46 PM »
Laurie Breeze,

See ya soon, sweetie!

*hugs*

Joni
xoxo

Papa Smurf's not gonna like this. Like Papa Smurf always says, don't Smurf with another Smurf because it can lead you to get Smurfed up.

LOL!!! Love it!!!!!

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
    • A Dark And Frightening World
« Reply #59 on: April 26, 2012, 11:38:11 PM »
Smurf you both!

>:(
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The bitch is in her smile.
The lie is on her lips,