News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Ladies from my Past (short/busty edition), Round 2, Match 2

• 11 Replies

Offline dccatfightfan

• God Member
Ladies from my Past (short/busty edition), Round 2, Match 2
« on: January 06, 2023, 05:14:25 PM »
We're in the semifinals! I've decided to break up the women into similar body types/sizes, so following these semifinals and then finals, i'll move to other women from my past who are a different body type. The winner will face Amanda, who (in another surprise to me) beat Robin in the first semifinal.

We have Mandy against Nia.

The setting for this match-up:
Mandy (on the left in the photos): 5'2", 135 lbs, 36D
Nia: 5'4", 130 lbs, 34C

They meet in a hotel suite. Mandy is in a red sheer dress, her cleavage showing, with red shiny claws. Nia is in a cream colored dress, with her nails painted dark red.

Who wins this sexy catfight?

Offline snw

• God Member
Re: Ladies from my Past (short/busty edition), Round 2, Match 2
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2023, 03:56:04 AM »
I’m going with Mandy here. Another great match up.

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2023, 04:58:11 AM »
I could definitely see Mandy grinding into to Nia chest to chest once she gains an advantage. As in reading their first fights both girls liked drawing upon their boobs to battle their rivals. Wanting to continue that display Mandy would likely want to take advantage of the size difference once she gained the upper hand.

Offline fightmywife

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2023, 08:57:49 PM »
This is a tough one. I feel like Mandy has the bigger chest and the better claws, and she'd be willing to use Noth in fighting dirty.  BUT ... Nia looks stronger and tougher.

I'm giving a close win to Nia

Offline michellefighter

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2023, 11:58:20 PM »
Prolly the closest competition you've posted...and hardest for me to judge. But both these ladies would mop the floor with Amanda in the final.

Offline NYOllie

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2023, 02:42:38 PM »
Now THIS is a sexy catfight.  Love the buildup you've posted too.  Please work some hard slaps and titgrabs into this story!

Offline Ilovetofight

• God Member
  • Let's chat!
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2023, 04:57:15 PM »
Nia slaps and scratches out a tough win
There is nothing hotter than two women settling their differences to see who the better woman is.

Offline Catfights4All

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2023, 05:39:13 AM »
I love this fight. I just wish one of the could fight Robin. U gonna do a 3rd place fight?

Offline fightmywife

« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2023, 09:50:49 PM »
I could definitely see Mandy grinding into to Nia chest to chest once she gains an advantage. As in reading their first fights both girls liked drawing upon their boobs to battle their rivals. Wanting to continue that display Mandy would likely want to take advantage of the size difference once she gained the upper hand.

I agree on the boob action, especially by Mandy. But who do you think would win in a face slap match? Nia seems stronger...  both are hot tho lol

Offline dccatfightfan

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2023, 03:11:48 PM »
I'd like to ... does anyone know how I do the multi-choice option in the polls?  I can only figure out how to do the single choice

I love this fight. I just wish one of the could fight Robin. U gonna do a 3rd place fight?

Offline dccatfightfan

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2023, 03:28:46 PM »
Semifinal Match #2
Mandy vs Nia
They meet in a hotel suite. Mandy is in a red sheer dress, her cleavage showing, with red shiny claws. Nia is in a cream colored dress, with her nails painted dark red.

Both women are left only in their panties as dresses and bras have been torn off, and each has claw marks along her chest. Their lipstick is smeared, both from hands squeezing faces, but also from some passionate kisses during the battle. This catfight has been a mix of vicious and erotic. And now they are locked in a test of strength in the middle of the hotel room. Mandy's shiny bright red nails intertwined with Nia's dark red glossy claws. White fingers interlaced with tan fingers. It's unclear who is stronger, as they are fairly even. Finally, they pull in closer, slamming their torsos against each other, with Mandy's breasts dwarfing Nia's.

Mandy smirks and then pushes Nia back towards the wall. She lets go of Nia's hands, and moves her nails to Nia's hair, pulling it hard. Nia matches the move, but quickly after Mandy forces them to the floor, where they roll around. Mandy uses her slight weight advantage to land on top. And then, before Nia knows what is happening, Mandy slides up Nia's chest and plants her red lace panties on Nia's face. With her hands still in Nia's hair, she pulls Nia's nose and mouth into her pussy. Not only does this cut off air to Nia, but Mandy does it so hard, that it hurts Nia's neck. In extreme pain, Nia immediately taps out. Mandy releases her hair, but keeps her twat planted on Nia's face, and moves her hands to her own massive tits, caressing them as she gets off on her own victory.

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2023, 03:34:19 AM »
Very nice. Mandy seemed to draw a second wind when their test of strength turned into a quick titfight. Seemed to have been a demoralizing feeling for Nia which she never recovered from.