News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Spanish Titfight Tournament: Playoffs Round I: Tricia vs Ambar

• 2 Replies

Offline bonclaysama

• God Member
Spanish Titfight Tournament: Playoffs Round I: Tricia vs Ambar
« on: January 15, 2023, 11:55:59 AM »
Tricia (left) vs Amber (right)

Chapter One:

After Maca's brutal victory in the previous duel (https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=106765.msg707430#msg707430), the following one will put on the line Tricia, who won Group D, against Ambar, who ended second best in Group E.

Both girl stood against each other, staring at the other with a threatening glare, before the bell rang and both ran into each other like wanting to trespass their opponent with their racks.

{alt}Tricia{alt}Ambar

After the first impact, both girls fell backwards, but got to their feets instantly, with their mouths opened due to the pain of the impact. But any of them grabbed their tits, for that would be a show of weakness before the other.

Tricia: I'm sorry. I don't want to be seen like a bully...but I got to win this, and you're simply on my path. Quit before you suffer REAL DAMAGE.
Ambar: Haha, you seem so proud just for winning that group against four lesser bitches, I'll show you what is to deal with the BIG LEAGUES, whore!

And with that, both girls began to titpunch each other from side to side, grabbing their arms to concentrate the hitbox and miss the lesser number of hits they could.

{alt}{alt}

After a couple minutes, Ambar began to realise she couldn't match Tricia in a duel of punches, as her rival swinged her tits towards victory. But she acted quickly and closed a bearhug around her enemy, aligning her nipples to her opponent's and pushing as much as she could, making her foe gasp and arc her back before grabbing her opponent the same way. Now both girls were in a dangerous game of bearhugging that probably will settle this fight once and for all.

{alt}{alt}
« Last Edit: January 15, 2023, 11:56:45 AM by bonclaysama »

Offline Ilovetofight

• God Member
  • Let's chat!
Re: Spanish Titfight Tournament: Playoffs Round I: Tricia vs Ambar
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2023, 09:03:21 PM »
[size=0px] [/size][/size][size=0px]Tricia[/size]
There is nothing hotter than two women settling their differences to see who the better woman is.

Offline bonclaysama

• God Member
Re: Spanish Titfight Tournament: Playoffs Round I: Tricia vs Ambar
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2023, 12:39:31 PM »
The End:

The vicious grip between the two women continued, as both began to rotate their shoulders, trying to win leverage and outmatch, definitively, the opposite rack. As they were doing so, they twisted their bodies from side to side, seeking a lack of balance from their enemy.

After that, both girls broke the embrace, stepping back as they looked at each other, their tits were burning with pain and the girls were panting due to the effort made. They were almost empty in terms of stamina and knew that the following attack would be the last one.

In a last attempt to intimidate the other, Ambar arched her back, showing her rack forward as she stare at her enemy with a sexy glare. On the other hand, Tricia sticked out her tongue sexily as she puffed her chest forward as well, and with that, both ran into each other.

{alt}{alt}

One of the girls reach her objective of intimidate the other with her pose, but she only knew when they finally met their tits in the middle. Both look the other in the eye and with that contact, they knew the duel was over.

"She's terrified" Tricia though, knowing that she won this. "My tongue intimidated her and my tits will end this once and for all".

She was right, the moment she sticked out her tongue, Ambar self-esteem simply exploded into smithereens, and with the last contact of their assets, she simply yield, beginning to step back until she fell, with Tricia over her.

{alt}{alt}

The cry of Ambar resounds all around the stage as she felt her tits being smashed by Tricia's pair. She was lying on her back while her aggresor was over her, trying to pin her arms. Ambar fought but, finally, her arms ended pinned down by her opponent.

Tricia sticked out her tongue again, haunting her prey, which fear was now absolutely clear for her. Tricia laughted "Oh, too much for you honey? don't worry, this will end sooner than you expect". And with that, she rose herself before bombing Ambar with all the weight and power of her tits.

"OOOHHHH GOD PLEASE I GIVE STOP YOU WINN!!!!" Ambar cried, unable to tank the attack of her opponent.
"Oh c'mon!, not even one hit? you're not even able to tank one more hit? so pathetic..." Tricia mocked, before dealing a last and definitive blow, which made Ambar face contort with pain.

{alt}

Tricia sat over her tamed foe's belly and rose her arms in victory before getting to her feet, placing one of them over the broken woman's face. She bowed herself for the audience and exited the stage without a single word, only showing her middle finger to the defeated woman she left behind.

{alt}

Tricia won the match, winning 120 points in the rank as Ambar, giving a good fight, won 15 points.

the ranking so far:

THE CHAMP- Saray (relinquised)
1.º Cristina           1442
2.º Irene              1419
3.º Marta              1391
4.º Sha                1360
5.º May                1358
6.º Maca              1331
7.º Tricia            1308
8.º Susan              1258
9.º Becky              1253
10.º Loreto            1247