News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Female Mud Wrestling Series: Marinela VS Ditte

• 2 Replies

Offline Hurricane

• God Member
Female Mud Wrestling Series: Marinela VS Ditte
« on: January 20, 2023, 10:23:34 AM »
Marinela (TOP - 24 years old) VS Ditte (BOTTOM - 20 years old).

Marinela is tough babe of Montenegrin origin, she always wanted to be an actress, but joins the mud wrestling series as she also enjoys physical activity.
"I couldn't give a shit that some people see this as sexual, I'm here to fight. I've done karate for eleven years and kickboxing for seven, this will be a nice new challenge!"
Asked what she thinks of her young opponent she remarked: "She is going down!"

Ditte is a young girl of Chilean origin, who enters the series to prove her mother wrong. She studies for a business degree in her daily life.
"When I saw the ad for this I jokingly asked my mother whether I should enter, to which she replied that she thought I was to pretty for this. I decided to enter to try it out and maybe prove her wrong!"
Ditte has zero fighting experience.

Rules: The two ladies will wrestle each other in the mud in three rounds of 3 ½ minutes. The goal is to get your opponent down in the mud and pin her for a count of three! The winner of the most rounds wins the match.

If you vote in the poll, I would love it if you could leave a comment explaining why you voted the way you did. But of course I won't force you, it just makes for enjoyable reading. Comments on the girls and how the fight looks are much appreciated as well!

Offline F4UCORSAIR

• God Member
Re: Female Mud Wrestling Series: Marinela VS Ditte
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2023, 02:51:57 PM »
  OH ! this has the makings of a great match. Both woman determined and willing to fight, well matched to each other. I see the fight going all three rounds, with Marinela winning the first round ( not easily). Ditte will take the second round in a very hard fought fight. The third round is a brawl, both woman determined to win at all cost. Marinela take the fight to a win but she is battered by Ditte. Ditte really puts on a good performance.

Offline Lightweightfighter88

• God Member
  • 57 yo,6ft, 150 lbs
Re: Female Mud Wrestling Series: Marinela VS Ditte
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2023, 01:25:21 AM »
Might be a one sided match the blonde will put school in session sign up , I'm sure Ditte will have her moments but the older blonde will come out the winner.