News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Kristen Stewart v. Hayden Panettiere - Story

• 8 Replies

Offline canadianlou

• I love catfights!
    • canadianlou.tumblr.com
Kristen Stewart v. Hayden Panettiere - Story
« on: February 11, 2012, 08:40:36 PM »
Hey All,
Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.  I'm posting my latest story, which was a special request for a fight between Kristen Stewart & Hayden Panettiere.  Hope you enjoy it and if there are any other special requests people have out there, feel free to drop me a line. And as always, comments are appreciated.
Cheers,
Lou

Kristen Stewart:
{alt}

Hayden Panettiere:
{alt}
canadianlou.tumblr.com
twitter.com/canadianlou316

Offline canadianlou

• I love catfights!
    • canadianlou.tumblr.com
Re: Kristen Stewart v. Hayden Panettiere - Story
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2012, 08:41:00 PM »
The old Hollywood adage about clawing your way to the top is never more true than in the squared circle.  Rich benefactors and studio executives have bankrolled blockbusters and ignited careers based entirely on how a girl performs inside the ring.  Some production houses had chosen to ignore such a barbaric practice, namely Summit Entertainment.  Summit chose instead to focus on other factors when they hired Kirsten Stewart, a pretty yet distant girl who had yet to show any sort of skills in combat.  Stewart’s weak performance on film was attributed by many to hear weak performance against equal opponents.

Hayden Panettiere, on the other hand, has never gotten the truly lucky break that Kristen had.  Hayden’s early skills landed her a role on “Heroes”, which should have been a strong enough vehicle to keep her in the limelight for years.  Unfortunately, a few poor film decisions found Hayden figuratively fighting for her career.  She stepped back into the ring, but the petite competitor has found little success.  Her last in-ring match saw her completely demolished by Katy Perry and she wasn’t seen or heard from since.

Stewart’s post-“Twilight” career was now vulnerable, as studio heads have short memories and a lust for competition.  She was notified that several major industry players would be attending her first post-“Twilight” fight and that she should ensure she was in top condition.  Kristen was never one to follow the traditional path, but even she knew how disastrous a poor showing during this fight could be.  She hired several top trainers (one recommended by her “Snow White” costar Charlize Theron) and began preparing for her return to the ring.

Hayden’s hesitation about returning to the ring quickly evaporated when she found out who her opponent was.  While she was aware that at 5’1 she was giving up five inches to Stewart, she felt more than confident that she could thrash her foe.  Even with this newfound fearlessness, Hayden still commissioned her ex-boyfriend, boxing champion Wladimir Klitschko to prepare her for the fight.  She knew she was being put in there to lose to Kristen, but she was looking to make a real name for herself at the brunette’s expense.

The arena was filled as people were anxious to see Kristen Stewart’s return to the ring.  She hadn’t been seen in active competition since the “Survival of the Weakest” Tournament and many were anxious to discover if she had subsequently turned herself into a true fighting talent. 

Backstage, Kristen was pacing back and forth in her dressing room.  “This is so stupid,” she whined to her entourage.  “I mean…it’s barbaric and dumb.  It’s not that I’m scared to go out there…it’s…it’s…just…stupid.”  Her sycophantic management team tried to alleviate her nerves, but it was clear that despite the best training money can buy, that Kristen was still very much terrified. 

Hayden, meanwhile, was a small ball of sunshine.  She knew she trained hard and was in the best shape of her life, and she intended to put on a show that the audience would never forget.  There was a knock on her door, signifying that it was time to head to the ring. 

Panettiere came down the aisle in her trademark cheerleader skirt and hoodie, teasing the crowd as she skipped towards the ring.  Hayden slowly climbed between the ropes, letting her skirt show just enough skin to drive the audience crazy.  She flashed a knowing smile as she bounced in her corner, loosening herself up for what she was sure was going to be an easy affair.

Kristen Stewart walked out in a red hoodie and matching shorts looking pensive and agitated.  She avoided eye contact with the hollering masses and slid into the ring like she was being flung in there against her will.  And in many ways she was.  Kristen stared at the bubbling, beaming Hayden and her trepidation turned to hatred.  Who did this stupid blonde think she was?  Hayden represented everything Kristen hated about Hollywood, right down to her phony smile.  “I can’t get my ass kicked by her,” she thought as she unzipped her hoodie, revealing a modest white bikini top.

Hayden started to laugh at the sight of her opponent standing in the corner in red shorts and a white bikini top.  “What do you think this is, the 50s?  Who wears an outfit like that?  This is how you gotta dress if you want people to notice you.”  Hayden unzipped her hoodie to reveal a cherry red micro top.  She then tugged down her skirt to flash a matching thong that perfectly highlighted her shapely, tanned backside.  One look showed that this girl was in tremendous shape and Kristen knew that what she had in height she certainly lacked in physique. 

The crowd cheered and hooted at the sight of the nubile girl in the barely-there bikini.  She gladly obliged the audience by leaning over the ropes to blow her fans kisses.  Kristen seized this opportunity to charge her foe, and in one motion flipped the girl over the top rope to the outside. 

Hayden crashed down to the mat below in a crumpled heap, landing with a sickening thud.  She knew she was hurting, but she wasn’t going to give Stewart the satisfaction of letting her know.  Panettiere pulled herself to her feet, flashed a smile and then gave Kristen the finger.  “The only way you COULD beat me would be to cheat, you pale loser.”

The referee intervened and backed Kristen into her corner, admonishing her that there were rules and that such behavior would not be tolerated.  “Whatever,” Stewart replied with a nonchalant eyeroll.  Hayden slid into the ring and Kristen again took the opportunity to blindside her, this time stomping down on the petite girl’s back. 

Kristen knew that if she had any chance at victory that she would need to take advantage of every opportunity, no matter how underhanded.  She drove her foot repeatedly into Hayden’s back, hoping to hurt the girl enough that she could somehow take advantage.  The referee again pulled her off the shorter blonde and again admonished her for her trickery.

Hayden climbed to her feet, holding her sore back.  She again refused to let on she was hurt, so she forced a smile across her lips.  “It’s okay, ref, if I were her I’d wanna cheat too.  Too bad now I’m gonna kick your scrawny little ass.”  Hayden charged Kristen, who immediately ran to her own corner and slid out of the ring.

“Get her back, ref,” Kristen said from the mats outside before flashing her own knowing smile.  The ref backed Hayden away as Kristen re-entered the ring.  Panettiere waived Kristen towards her so they could officially start the actual match.  Kristen took hesitant steps forward, knowing that at any moment her opponent could strike.

“I tell you what, coward, you can get a free headlock.  I won’t do a damn thing, I promise.”  Hayden leaned forward, offering up her exposed neck.  Kristen slowly stepped forward before grabbing the headlock.  Once she realized she had it synched in, her reticent look turned to confidence.  She locked Hayden’s head in place and began to grind down.  Unfortunately for her, her lack of true in-ring skill meant that she wasn’t applying all that much pressure, a fact that Hayden let the audience in on by waiving to the fans.

“Ugh, ugh,” she fake moaned as Kristen paraded her around the ring. 

“Looks like I’ve got you now,” Kirsten proudly taunted, unaware that she was being played for a fool.

“You really do, I might have to submit,” Hayden mocked.  She then reached forward and grabbed onto the waistband of Stewart’s shorts before quickly pulling them down, effectively pantsing the brunette.  Kristen’s ankles got tangled in the bottoms and she tripped forward, releasing the headlock and crashing to the mat. 

The audience erupted in laughter as a humiliated Stewart lay facedown on the canvas.  “Whoops, sorry there killer,” Hayden taunted.  Kristen tried to free herself from her shorts but Panettiere wasn’t about to let this opportunity slip by.  She hovered over the downed Stewart and began to deliver some well-placed stomps of her own, peppering her opponent with boots to the back and thigh.  “See, it’s not so fun on the other end of these things, is it?”

Kristen grunted with each impact as she tried desperately to roll away.  She finally managed to kick off her shorts as she balled up. Hayden dropped to her knees and grabbed Kristen by the head, synching in her own expertly applied headlock.  As she ground in the move, she heard Stewart letting out pained groans.  “See, this is how you do the move properly.  Who the hell taught you to fight?” 

Hayden brought Kristen up to a vertical base while maintaining the headlock so she could proudly parade the bent over woman around the ring.  Stewart was trapped and the pressure on her neck was causing her all kinds of discomfort.  She hoped to replicate the same trick Hayden pulled on her, so she grabbed for the girl’s red thong.  As soon as Panettiere felt Kristen’s hand go towards her waist, she ratcheted up the headlock.  “No, no, no, those aren’t for you.  Silly girl.”

Hayden backed Kristen into the corner, where the ref called for a clean break.  Panettiere obliged, releasing Stewart from the headlock.  “Please, I don’t need to cheat to beat you,” she taunted.  Kristen flipped her hair out of her face and rubbed her aching neck before coming to the center of the ring.  The two women locked up in a collar-and-elbow tie-up, the most primitive and basic of all wrestling moves.  Despite Hayden’s size, she had no problem overpowering Kristen and again backing her into the corner.  Again, Hayden released her hold and skipped towards the middle of the ring.

“Come on, let’s cut out this stupid stuff and get down to me kicking your ass.  Okay?”  Hayden looked to the cheering masses for their approval, and they were more than happy to oblige.  Kristen looked less enthused about going to the center of the ring again.  “Oh fuck this,” Hayden said as she charged Stewart.  Kristen tried to bail again but Hayden grabbed her by the back of her white bikini bottoms.  Stewart was half in the ring, half out of the ring with her creamy pale buttocks being exposed as the material slowly slid down her backside.  Hayden couldn’t resist firing off a few slaps to Kristen’s pert ass, infuriating Stewart. 

Hayden reached forward and grabbed a handful of dark hair and pulled Stewart back into the ring.  “Where do you think you’re going?” she asked as she spun Kristen around.  Stewart tried to respond but she was greeted with a punch to her stomach. 

“Oof!” she cried out as Hayden’s fist made contact with her soft belly.  Kristen’s body leaned forward, but Panettiere forced her back against the corner.  With her left arm propping the girl up, Hayden fired three more unprotected shots to Kristen’s midsection.  The impact drove all of the air out of her lungs, and her pleas were turned to coughs. 

Pleased, the blonde stepped back and let Kristen drop to her knees.  “Aw, did you not like that?” Hayden mocked.  “Can your soft little tummy not take a couple of punches from an itty bitty little girl?”  Kristen looked up with hate in her eyes, but the truth was she couldn’t.  Her body wasn’t meant to sustain such abuse, and a few more punches like that and she would consider foregoing her career.

Hayden let Kristen struggle to her feet before making her next move.  Stewart used the ropes to pull herself upright, and as soon as she turned around, she was greeted with a kick to the midsection.  Kristen bowled over as her already reddened stomach took more abuse.  Hayden seized the moment and grabbed Stewart’s bent head.  She forced Kristen between her legs, signaling for a piledriver. 

Kristen was gasping for air as her ears felt Hayden’s thighs clamp down.  She was trapped and prone.  Panettiere knew she had her opponent trapped, so she decided to have a little fun.  “That’s a whole lot of material you have in your briefs, dork,” she teased as her fingers gently crept towards Kristen’s bottoms.  “I would have probably recommended a thong.  Don’t worry, I’ll fix it.”

“No!  Don’t!” Kristen yelled, but it was too late.  Hayden grabbed Stewart’s briefs and, with a mighty tug, yanked the material upwards in a vicious wedgie.  The humiliated Stewart shrieked in pain as her white bikini quickly invaded her sensitive areas.  Hayden continued to tug until there was no more fabric to pull, and she again fired off a few slaps to Stewart’s exposed ass cheeks. 

“You’ve got one hell of a pale ass, dork.  Don’t worry, I’ll give it a little color.”  Hayden continued to administer her impromptu spanking, reddening Kristen’s creamy skin.  Stewart tried to wriggle out, but the vicelike grip Hayden had around her neck meant she was trapped.  All Kristen could do was sob at the humiliation she was being forced to endure.

“Okay, time to drop you on your head,” Hayden said as she wrapped her arms around Stewart’s waist.  As a former cheerleader, Hayden had to be able to lift girls up for routines, so she had little doubt that she could piledrive Stewart.  Sure enough, with a heave, she had the girl vertical, her legs standing straight up with her head dangling at Panettiere’s midsection.  Then, with the ease of plopping onto a couch, Hayden leaped backwards, driving Stewart’s skull into the mat.

Kristen bounced on impact before sitting up in a daze with a goofy smile and then collapsing again.  Stewart was seeing stars and could barely tell which way was up.  Her bikini top did not survive the fall, as it had come undone midair.  Hayden realized this and immediately tore it away, leaving the humble Kristen completely topless. 

“Those are some sad looking boobs,” she teased.  Hayden grabbed Kristen’s ankles and held her legs up, standing over the semiconscious girl.  “Hey?  You still with me?” Hayden asked before slamming her foot between Stewart’s spread gams.  Kristen howled in pain as Panettiere’s crotch stomp sent waves of pain through her body. 

“Guess so.  Here’s a little something I learned while I was training and you were out not getting tan.”  Hayden twisted Kristen’s legs together and executed a picture-perfect figure four leglock.  Kristen immediately started smacking her hands against the mat as her legs were being bent against their will.  “There’s no way you’re tapping already,” Hayden smirked as she increased the pressure.  “Ref, she’s not allowed to tap until I say so…got it?” she pleaded with those innocent eyes.

Kristen, meanwhile, was reduced to a sobbing mess.  She couldn’t form the words to scream her submission, so all Hayden, the ref and the audience could hear were yelps and mews.  Panettiere ratcheted up the hold, relishing the sight of Kristen flopping around like a fish out of water.  Finally, the ref warned her that if she didn’t break the hold, he would have no choice but to call the fight.

“Fine,” Hayden said in a huff as she released Kristen from the figure four.  Stewart immediately rolled up in a ball, clutching her aching knees.  “Is that your best move?  What are you, a possum?” Hayden teased.

Kristen knew she was stuck and was in trouble.  Her head still ached from the piledriver, and she was now all but immobilized from the figure four.  There was no choice but to quit, even if meant the end of her career.  “If I keep going, she’ll do worse stuff,” Kristen rationalized in her mind.  “I can’t afford any more pain or embarrassment.”  Stewart took a deep breath, which stuttered slightly due to her tears, and prepared her submission.  “Hayde…Hayden…I…”

Panettiere knew where this was going and wasn’t about to let her prey get away that easily, so she delivered a kick to Kristen’s ribs.  Stewart’s next word was more of an “oof”, which gave Hayden the opening she was looking for.  Panettiere grabbed Stewart by her long dark hair and pulled her off the mat.  Kristen was on shaky ground, so Hayden propped her in the corner.  She leaned into Stewart’s ear and whispered “You’re not getting out of this that easily.  I’m going to strip you in front of all of these people and make you beg me to put you out of your misery.”  Hayden topped this off with a gentle lick of Kristen’s ear, sending a shudder down Stewart’s spine.

Hayden pulled Kristen’s injured knees over the ropes, leaving her propped up on the second turnbuckle with her legs spread open and defenseless.  She delivered a hard slap to Kristen’s face, jolting the dazed and defenseless girl.  Panettiere sprinted to the other corner, knowing full well the dreadful surprise she had in store for Stewart.  Hayden stood on the opposite side of the ring, staring at the draped, topless woman across from her.  She almost felt a moment of sympathy for her pathetic opponent, but that went away when she heard the crowd chanting her name. 

With the encouragement of the many in attendance, Hayden charged full-force towards Kristen, every step bringing her closer and closer to her goal of a return to stardom.  Finally, as she approached Stewart, she raised her knee and slammed it full force into Kristen’s pubic mound.  This vicious low blow caused Kristen to flop forward, only her legs were still secured in the turnbuckle.  Hayden looked on as her foe was now bent forward, essentially dangling in midair.

Panettiere decided to help her foe, who was again blubbering incoherently.  She released Kristen’s legs and then walked her to the center of the ring, like one would walk a drunk person.  Kristen crumpled into Hayden’s arms, as she had neither the will nor the energy to stand.  Hayden knew she was beaten, but a win without some extracurricular fun wasn’t going to help her any.

Hayden balanced Kristen on her feet, holding her still as Stewart swayed back and forth like a punchdrunk boxer.  She then let go and allowed Kristen to flop on the mat.  As Stewart fell, her instinct was to reach forward to brace herself.  All she could grab was Hayden’s top, and in a moment of inadvertent aggression, she tore off Panettiere’s red bikini top as she crashed to the mat. 

Panettiere was momentarily stunned by the fact that she was now topless.  She immediately reached up to cover herself, unwilling to let her breasts be exposed against her will.  With one arm covering her tits, Hayden reached down to grab her top.  The fans who loved her moments ago began to boo, which was something that never crossed her mind.  They only loved her long enough to see what she would do to Stewart, but they would equally embrace Kristen if she was the one stripping Hayden.  “Fine,” she thought, “if they want to see me, they can see me!”  Hayden moved her arm and paraded around the ring, giving all four corners a chance to see her firm, pert breasts. 

Kristen, meanwhile, was trying desperately to clear the cobwebs.  She looked up through the haze to see her opponent parading around the ring topless, shamelessly pandering to the crowd for any attention.  Stewart also realized she had Hayden’s bikini top in her hands, and if she had any chance of escaping with her dignity in tact, she had to do something drastic.

Panettiere climbed to the second turnbuckle, shaking her breast vigorously as she soaked up the cheers.  Hollywood had reduced her to an attention-craving addict, and she was going to get it any way she could.  Kristen slowly hobbled behind her, and with a complete disregard for the rules, wrapped the bikini top around Hayden’s throat.  She pulled with all her might, hoping to choke the short blonde out.

Startled, Hayden put her hands up to her neck and tried to pry the bikini noose away from her throat.  Kristen pulled with everything she had, knowing that failure was not an option.  Unfortunately for her, Panettiere was still on the second rope.  All the blonde had to do was flop backwards, as the force of her leaping knocked Kristen to the ground.  Panettiere crashed on top of her, ending the momentary flurry of offense.  She coughed for a moment before turning to the terrified Stewart. 

“You can’t even cheat?!  You’re fucking pathetic!  I’m going to end you!” the enraged Hayden yelled as she pounced on Kristen.  Panettiere grabbed Stewart by her hair and repeatedly slammed her head against the mat.  “I’m going to make you wish you never set foot in this ring,” she cried out.  The ref pulled them apart, but it didn’t matter to Hayden.  “You’re fucking dead!”

Hayden grabbed Stewart’s ankles and dragged her to the center of the ring.  She again spread Kristen’s legs apart, looking down at the small white bikini bottoms.  “I’m going to destroy you so that you’re useless to your boyfriend the way you’re useless in the ring.”

Kristen put her hands up in protest, pleading for her womanhood.  “Please don’t…I’m…I’m sorry…I don’t want to fight…I…” her whimpering was cut short as Hayden leaped in the air and drove her knee into Kristen’s crotch.  Stewart wailed like a banshee as her hands vigorously rubbed her wounded snatch. 

Hayden again grabbed Kristen’s legs, looking down in rage at her outmatched opponent.  “You stupid, stupid jobber,” Hayden mocked as she dangled her foot mere inches from Kristen’s pussy.  “You couldn’t just lay there and take the beating, could you?” she asked as her foot gently rubs against Kristen’s tender groin. 

“Please…stop…don’t…don’t hurt…me…” Kristen begged.

“You’re so pathetic,” Hayden said before slamming her foot down on Stewart’s crotch.  “How badly do you want me stop?” she asked before again delivering a kick between her legs. 

“Please…” Kristen continued through sobs. 

“So you’ll do anything I want?” she asked with a devilish grin. 

Kristen paused for a moment, knowing that she could be opening the door for a fate worse than passing out due to pain.  Hayden raised her foot again, so Stewart blurted out “Yes!” 

Panettiere let go of Kristen’s legs, allowing her to massage her throbbing pussy.  Stewart, humiliated and hurt, continued her weeping.  She was once again reduced to a complete jobber, unable to show any convincing skill.  Her career was seriously in jeopardy, and now, in order to avoid more suffering, she was going to submit to whatever cruel treatment her blonde tormentor had planned. 

“You heard her, ref.  She said she’ll do anything I want.  And if you don’t listen, loser, I’ll destroy you.”  Kristen, her body wracked in pain, just simply nodded in agreement. 

Hayden looked down at the tear-stained face of her opponent, but she had no sympathy.  Due to her size, she’d been on the receiving end of some serious beatings, and never once did her opponents show her any compassion.  She looked into the eyes of the girl who was infinitely more successful than her and she was angry.  And she wanted to make sure that Kristen never set foot in the ring again.

“I want you to tell all of these people who kicked your pale, skinny ass,” she demanded.

Dejected, Kristen looked down and mumbled, “You.”

“What?!” Hayden yelled.  “I can’t hear you.”  The mean girl mentality finally came out, and Panettiere was determined to milk every minute of agony.  She grabbed Kristen’s hair and yanked her head back.  “I asked who kicked your worthless, no good jobber ass!”

“You!” Kristen yelled as she pulled her head away. 

“Don’t be disrespectful in front of all of these people.  In fact, I think you should prove to everyone that you think I’m the better woman.”  Kristen looked on in fear at what Hayden may have in mind.  Whatever it was, she felt it would be less painful than another low blow to her aching pussy. 

Hayden grabbed Kristen by the hair.  “Alright, get on your hands and knees like a submissive little wimp.”  Stewart, not wanting any more trouble, complied.  She hung her head down and propped herself up on all fours.  Panettiere then proceeded to walk the girl around the ring, forcing her to crawl from corner to corner.  “You’re so pathetic,” Hayden taunted as she tugged on Kristen’s scalp.  She reached back and delivered a hard slap to Stewart’s ass, which caused Kristen to let out a yelp. 

Hayden realized that Stewart still had her briefs on, a fact that she found wholly unacceptable.  She released the girl from her hair leash and gave her a few more spanks.  “Alright, off with those,” she said.

Kristen looked up in horror.  “What?!  Not a chance.”  This sudden defiance amused Hayden.  She balled up her fist and threw the punch, stopping mere inches from Kristen’s nose.  Stewart flinched in fear, which led to uproarious laughter from the crowd.  “Either you take those off or I won’t pull the next one.”

Stewart looked mortified but she knew she had no choice.  Dejected, she reached down and peeled off her panties, exposing her creamy white buttocks and her freshly shaved pussy.  Kristen tried her hardest to cover herself from the flashbulbs as she shook her head in disbelief.

“Alright, now stand up and show the people what you’ve got,” Hayden demanded.

“Come on, please leave me alone,” Kristen whined.  Panettiere reached down and grabbed Stewart’s left nipple, twisting it harshly.  “Aagh!” Stewart shrieked.  Hayden gently tugged upward, and Kristen followed.

“There, that wasn’t so hard.  Now spin around.”  Kristen spun her naked body in the center of the ring, letting the throngs of people get a view of every inch.  She was horrified but she knew she had no alternative. 

“That is one pathetic looking ass.  Tell me I have a better ass than you do,” Hayden demanded as she rubbed her own backside.

Kristen sighed as she played along with the demented game.  “You…you have a better ass.”

“Prove it,” Hayden said through a devilish smirk.

“What?”

“Prove I have a better ass.  Crawl on your hands and knees and kiss my beautiful backside.”  Hayden spun around and pointed her barely covered ass in Kristen’s face.  She put her hands on her hips and did a taunting wiggle, further infuriating Stewart.

“If…if I do this…am I done?” Kristen asked.

“You’re done,” Hayden said before tapping her ass as if giving directions.

Kristen pushed aside the strands of hair in her face, took a deep sigh and then moved her head forward.  Whatever dignity she had left after being dominated, stripped and paraded around evaporated the moment her lips pressed against Hayden’s firm, tan ass.  Stewart quickly recoiled and wiped her lips, satisfied that Hayden got what she wanted.

“What the fuck was that?” Hayden barked as she spun around.  “I said a kiss and you gave me a peck.  You’re so completely useless.  I guess I’ll have to do it myself.”  Hayden quickly fired off a kick that connected with the side of Kristen’s head, knocking the girl flat against the mat. 

Dazed, Kristen slowly opened her eyes to see Hayden looming over her.  “But…but…you said…it’s over…”

“I said it was over if you kissed my ass.  That wasn’t a kiss.  I’m going to get my kiss.”  Hayden slowly lowered herself onto Kristen’s chest, her glorious backside mere inches from Stewart’s face.  “I’m going to scoot backwards and smother you out cold unless you give me a real kiss.  Got it?” she asked as she pinched one of Kristen’s exposed nipples.

“Yes!” Kristen cried as she leaned forward and pressed her lips against Hayden’s butt once again. 

“Keep kissing until I say stop,” Hayden demanded as she traced her fingers down Kristen’s belly.  “You’re not working hard enough,” she taunted as she gave a light smack to Kristen’s stomach.  Stewart continued to kiss what she thought was every inch of Hayden’s ass, praying that the humiliation would be over. 

Hayden looked out at the crowd and knew there was only one way to definitively end this.  She simply slid backward and pressed her ass against Kristen’s surprised features, executing a textbook facesit.  Kristen’s nose and mouth were now completely engulfed in Panettiere’s thong-covered butt, as Hayden was now determined to smother her opponent out.

“You don’t get out of this until I say you’re done, loser,” Hayden mocked as she pulled Kristen’s face further into her ass.  “I’m going to leave you here unconscious and naked and let these people take all the pictures they want, since it’s the last time anyone will ever see you in public.  I’m going to take all of your roles and your spot in magazines and I’m going to be so much more famous than you ever were.  All because I kicked your ass and rode your face.”

Kristen could do nothing but lay there and allow her opponent to grind her ass against her soft features.  Thankfully, she was slowly drifting off into dreamland, where her humiliation would be over.  Much like her career.

Hayden felt Stewart go limp, so she simply decided to climb off of her face and pose for her adoring public.  The tiny blonde placed one foot triumphantly on Kristen’s exposed pussy and flexed for the flashbulbs.  For that moment, in that ring, Hayden Panettiere was a star. 

canadianlou.tumblr.com

Offline Knicks

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2012, 10:38:44 PM »
Great story again. Would love to commission a story. It would be great to see Emma Roberts pounded and embarrassed.

Offline AKMaster

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2012, 10:50:12 PM »
I like the story, but I think Kristen as a jobber too common. Would love to see Kristen actually win one! Maybe against Emma Roberts or Selena Gomez. Also, I would love to see one which Mary Elizabeth Winstead vs Michelle Tractenberg or Anna Kendrick!

Offline canadianlou

• I love catfights!
    • canadianlou.tumblr.com
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2012, 10:59:06 PM »
I've done stories where Kristen has won, believe it or not.  People seem to want to see Emma Roberts get victimized so that might be the next one.  I'm a big fan of Anna Kendrick so maybe I'll work her into something as well.

Keep those ideas coming and thanks for the feedback!
canadianlou.tumblr.com

Offline spiderrage

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2012, 04:42:34 PM »
great story! Cant wait for your next one!

Offline de Trixah

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2012, 01:01:48 PM »
Concerning this story, I can only say the same thing as my pre-writers: Lou, your stories are the best. As foe the suggestions, I would follow AKMaster with a story with Selena Gomez on the lossing end ot for example Taylor Swift. Some older ladies; i like to lose, are the tiny Kylie Minogue or an over-confident Sarah Mochelle Gellar, that gets her ass kicked by someone who konws martial arts better than her. Or Anna Kurnikova trashed by Serena Williams. Or ...
I am quite sure, that Lous next story will be fantastic again and that the girls involved would be hot sight.

Offline wheelman

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2012, 10:57:50 AM »
Great story! As a fan of one sided beat downs this is a classic!  ;D

Offline canadianlou

• I love catfights!
    • canadianlou.tumblr.com
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2012, 01:33:44 AM »
Thank you all very much for the kind words. I'm really anxious to start my next story (and have already been private messaged a few interesting fights).  Hope to start on them soon!
canadianlou.tumblr.com