News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Fawn's Fight

• 1 Replies

Offline jondo53

• God Member
  • She lost the fight and her panties!
    • Dark Giants Action Babes
Fawn's Fight
« on: June 04, 2016, 02:47:51 AM »
A tale inspired by the lovely FawnL.

It's a lot of Money
[/b]

“Ten thousand dollars.” Fawn looked at her husband, Tom, to see his reaction. She'd heard of underground girl fights organised by a guy named Frank, and had met with him, as she was a fighter, and thought if the moneys good enough then maybe she'd take part.
“Ten thousand! That's quite a sum,” was Tom's reply.
“He warned me,” Fawn continued, “that I'd be up against a girl who knows how to fight, so I told him I can fight!” She grinned. “It is nhb, but I'm happy with that.” Fawn grinned again, mischievously. “I can be a mean bitch!”
Tom grinned too. “You sure can, but you're beautiful as well! If you're happy about it, go ahead.”
“There is one more thing, and I want to make sure you're okay about it before I agree to take part in a fight. The loser has to strip and let the audience take photos of her. Naked.!
Tom was thoughtful for a moment before replying. “It's up to you Fawn, whatever you decide I'm okay with.”
“Okay. Ten thousand is a lot of money, so I'm in.”

Battle Commences
[/b]

The day of the fight arrives. It was in a large hall, that was an expensively decorated venue, and Fawn was shown to an equally impressive dressing room. She'd taken care to look her best, she wanted to get the audience on her side. Her make up was perfect, and when she'd tied her hair back and slipped into the attire she was to fight in, blue boxing shorts and top, and then looked at her reflection in the mirror, she was happy with her appearance. The clothing was tight, and Fawn liked that, it showed off her figure. When Frank told her it was time to start, she was confident as she walked through the onlookers to the ring, smiling at the men, for it was mainly men, who made up the crowd. One reached out to grab her bottom, and Fawn glared at him. “Just you dare, jerk, and I'll kick your bollocks off!” He retreated with an embarrassed smile, and nearby men cheered her. This, she thought, is starting well!
 As Fawn climbed into the ring she had her first look at her opponent, Lana. She was clad in identical attire, was about the same size, and was a pretty girl, with short blonde hair.
“So,” Lana smiled slightly as she spoke, “you're the little girl I'm to beat up.”
Fawn glared at her. “Don't call me little girl!”
“Whatever.”
Frank gave the word for the fight to start.
Fawn felt good, and excited. A little nervous, but excited. She wanted to win the fight, even though she'd get the money whatever the outcome, she just wanted everyone to see her win! Of course what scared her was having to strip if she lost, yet that added to Fawn's feeling of excitement, it was flirting with danger. As to her strategy, Fawn had been in a some fights before, and she'd learnt that most girls will burst into tears and surrender if they're hit in the face a few times, so it was her plan to go straight into attack, punch Lana's face and see if she could finish the fight quickly. Lana retreated to avoid the blows, making Fawn confident this was scaring her, and she persisted aiming her fists at her opponents face, but alas, Lana knew what she was doing. With her fists high as she swung punches, Fawn's body was exposed to attack, as she discovered when the blonde grabbed her breasts, digging her fingers in like claws! Then dragging her round the ring by her boobs, pulling on them, till releasing her cruel hold, and as a shocked Fawn covered her chest with her arms, Lana buried one of her fists in the brunettes midriff, good and hard, and right in the solar plexus! Gasping, Fawn was doubled over.
“Out of breath already?” Lana taunted her, then, with a big smile, began blowing kisses to the onlooking men, who were cheering her. Now Fawn was hurt, but she was also angry, and as Lana was looking at the audience, she attacked, aiming a kick at her opponent, only to find that the blonde was keeping a closer eye on her than it appeared. For as Fawn's kick nearly connected with the other girls thigh, she raised a leg and spun in a half circle, so that her outstretched limb deflected the kick, knocking Fawn off balance, with her legs wide apart. Then it was Lana who kicked Fawn, and right in the crotch! It was fortunate they'd been given sandals, or the blow would have been devastating, but it still hurt.
As she clutched at her pain filled sex, her pretty face grimacing, Fawn watched in fury as a triumphant Lana again blew kisses to a cheering crowd. She had though realised that she'd been outmanoeuvred, that Lana hadn't outfought her, but out thought her. That in her eagerness to win the fight she'd not been cautious enough. Okay, she'd be more careful now, though she was even more determined, the painful and humiliating discomfort that Lana had inflicted on her private parts making her really want to hurt the blonde! And the opportunity was at that moment, as now, Fawn correctly judged, it was Lana who was over confident. The blonde probably thought her brunette opponent was all but beat, for she was leaning over the ropes to acknowledge the crowds applause, and though she heard Fawn approaching from behind her, she couldn't react quickly enough. As Lana turned it was to be greeted by a well delivered right hook into the side of her face, making her reel back. If only, Fawn was to reflect later, she'd been able to follow it with a flurry of further blows, she might have won the fight. But pain in her crotch still couldn't be ignored, forcing to double up again, hands over the afflicted region of her body.
Lana ruefully rubbed her bruised cheek with one hand. “Bit tougher than you look, almost a worthy opponent.”
“Tough enough to take you bitch,” Fawn spat. She straightened up, and though that was difficult as she still ached from the low blow of earlier, she felt more confident. “Come on then, if you think you're hard enough.”
Lana approached with slow, careful steps, Fawn waiting, trying to anticipate the nature of the oncoming blonde's attack. But it was to quick, to expertly delivered. Lana, when just three feet away, propelled a side kick that drove her heel into Fawn's bell, midway between crotch and waist. The blow went deep into the brunette's flesh, bruising internally, and the gasping girl dropped her hands as she again doubled over, stricken by the pain. A determined looking Lana was not going to give her any chance of recovery, and she now swung her right fist into Fawn's left breast. With her opponent temporarily defenceless, Lana had been able to take the time to hit with all her strength, and Fawn's boob bounced sideways from the impact almost like a balloon being blown by the wind! Immediately after her right breast got the same treatment. Hurt and distressed Fawn retreated, only for Lana to follow her, and treat her to a smack in the mouth! She tasted blood, and though tears were obscuring her vision slightly, there was no mistaking the look on Lana's face, it was like a hunter closing in for the kill! Fawn was scared now, she considered admitting defeat, and perhaps she should, it would have saved her further pain, but the thought of stripping in front of this baying crowd of men, having their lustful eyes surveying every part of her was appalling! Trying to focus her tear filled eyes she attempted to punch Lana in the face, but the blonde was to quick, and as Fawn's fist hit nothing but air, her opponent landed a bow in her midriff. She barely had time to bend forward in pain, as an uppercut under her chin rocked her head back, followed by six or seven crisp punches to her face. As she reeled backward sickening agony exploded between her thighs from a devastating kick that went deep into the most womanly part of her body! Fawn had never felt pain like this, and she screamed her surrender as she sank to her knees. From the audience she heard loud cries of 'right in the cxnt!' Indeed it was, with the sickly pain slowly flowing up into her stomach.
“Stripping time,” a smugly smiling Lana announced, as she dragged Fawn to her feet. Obediently Fawn first removed her top, men in the onlookers fighting to get a close look. She saw that bruises were beginning to appear on her breasts, and became more conscious of the pain in them. Swinging orbs of agony that throbbed with pain! Lana reminded her that she must remove her shorts to, and when she did so a new humiliation occurred. For not only were men struggling to get the best view, but many were taking pictures with camphones, and Lana wasn't finished with her yet. She made Fawn sit on the edge of the ring, her legs apart, while men took turns at taking close up pictures. If it was any relief, the utter humiliation made Fawn less aware of the pain in her breasts and crotch, but she wondered if she'd lost her  self respect for ever!

A Hurt Girl is Comforted
[/b]

“Ah, that feels a bit better.” It was the evening after the fight, and Fawn had just taken some pain killers and a cup of coffee prepared for her by her husband Tom. She was lying on the sofa at her home, Tom seated in a chair beside her. The beating she'd been given had made certain sensitive areas of her anatomy very tender, so the only attire she was wearing was a short skirt. She gently felt at her breasts. “Oh my boobs are sore, god knows when I'll be able to wear a bra again!”
Tom uttered some words of comfort, and asked what it had felt like being punched in her breasts.
“Are you turned on by hearing about me having my tits assaulted?”
“Well,” he spluttered.
“It's okay,” Fawn smiled, “if I'd hit her boobs I'd be telling you all about that! And I would have hit them if I'd had a chance, but she was much to skilful for me.”
“You did your best.”
“Which wasn't good enough I'm afraid. Um, how do you feel about all those guys seeing me with no clothes?”
Tom was thoughtful for a moment. “They saw but only I can touch, so they know what their missing.”
Fawn laughed. “Yea, we can take comfort from that. And we've got ten grand to enjoy!”
“I've been thinking about that, and the moneys all yours, you earned it. Do whatever you want with it, new clothes, or we'll go on a holiday of your choice, whatever you fancy. Spoil yourself.”
Fawn kissed him. “Sometimes Tom I'm glad I married you. And when I've finished spoiling myself I'll spoil you. Just as soon,” she added with a rueful smile, “my lady bits have recovered enough!”

FawnL

Re: Fawn's Fight
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2016, 09:31:00 AM »
..thank you for using me in your story....well written, a pleasure to read.... ;D ;D ;D