News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Passion's Arena (Kayla and Jackie)

• 0 Replies

Offline Primroe

Passion's Arena (Kayla and Jackie)
« on: July 12, 2023, 06:35:18 AM »

"You know I did to her?" Kayla smirked as she teased Allen. "I tied her up. Oh, she screamed trying to resist. But I fucked her anyway. And she begged me to stop."

Allen got a cold sweat and his eyes widened at her words. It felt like the truth, although he knew better than to mix up their roleplay with reality.

"You can't get away from me that easily," Kayla smiled as she grabbed Allen by his head and brought his lips to hers. Allen struggled but was caught in the kiss and forced to be passive as she wrapped her tongue around his. Her moist cxnt rubbed against his erection and Allen was fully aroused. "What did you do then?" Allen asked nervously.

"I got on top of her," Kayla laughed "As I... As I... Uhm..." She couldn't hold the act.
"What? As you what?" Allen asked with his arms crossed.
"This is hard." Kayla complained "I don't know what I would do. I just do."
"Sorry, we don't have to do this if you don't like it."
"No," Kayla said "I think I'm better at the real thing that making up stories for you."
"Really?" Allen smiled as he pulled her into a hug "I love you."
"I love you too." Kayla blushed. "I want to do this, for you."
"For me, huh?" Allen chuckled.

"Yeah, just for you," Kayla said with a straight face "but not like this. Let me show you what I can do to them for real." Kayla then lifted the blanket and climbed on top of him. Allen was caught by surprise when he felt her cxnt slowly slide down his hard cock.

"What are you doing?" Allen asked nervously.
"Shut up, I'm trying to prove to you that I'm the best." Kayla smiled as she began riding him.

Allen watched with a blank expression as his lover's tits bounced in front of him. He felt his shaft slide against her folds. His eyes were wide open as she slowly slid up and down. He couldn't believe he had once doubted Kayla's skills as she began fucking him. Kayla leaned forward and her breasts were inches from his mouth. He eagerly suckled her nipple and played with her other breast. Kayla loved being manhandled. Her cxnt tightened and she moaned. She slowly lifted her ass off of Allen's cock and stopped moving. She didn't want to cum too soon.

"So who will I fight?"
Allen thought for a moment, before saying "Well maybe you could try to take on Jackie."
Kayla smiled and started thrusting her hips faster. "OK, you convince her and I'll do it."
Allen froze "Wait... what? You mean for real?"
Kayla stopped moving and looked down at Allen "Yeah... I told you, I'm better with the real thing instead of roleplay."
"But..." Allen thought about it, but them he realized he would be a fool to refuse "Alright then. If you're sure."
Kayla smiled as she continued riding her boyfriend. The more he gave in, the hotter she got.
"Oh yeah, I'll fuck her if she thinks she can handle it."
"H-hey, slow down! What are you planning on doing?" Allen asked, but Kayla ignored him and picked up her pace. And soon Allen lost control.

"Hi Jackie, I know it's been awhile but I'm just checking in on you. How are you doing?"

The text message was an awkward one for Allen as he sat on his chair and waited for Jackie's response.

"Hey! Glad you contacted me! I'm doing great. Thanks for asking. :)"

Allen sighed still nervous.

"So, do you remember that thing I wanted you to do when we were together?"
"Sexfights? ??? You're partner want's to do it doesn't she?"
"Yes, she does. I'm a little shy about asking you but I mentioned your name to her and I didn't realize she was serious."
"Nice to know you still think of me. I'll do it."

Allen froze in fear as he read her words. His eyes widened and he thought he was imagining things.

"Wait, what? Seriously? Are you sure?"
"I'm sure. When do you want to do it?"

Still in shock Allen tried to find the words as he fumbled with his phone for an answer.

The whole situation felt more like an accident than a plan to Allen. He thought Kayla was joking and then he was sure Jackie would refuse. Now the three of them sat drinking together. Kayla looked more excited than ever and Allen was drinking a little too much. It made it feel more real to him as he watched Jackie's tight body sitting across the table.

"How are you?" Kayla asked politely, although she wasn't all that interested in her reply.
"Fine, I guess," Jackie answered with a shrug. "What about you?"
"Good," Kayla said with a smile "I heard you got a promotion."
"Yeah, finally got it. Now I don't have to work all the time."
"That's great!" Kayla smiled and leaned forward on her hands. "So, we have a favor to ask you."
"I already know, and I'm in." Jackie smiled "And I'll win."

Allen looked at Jackie with wide eyes. The situation felt unreal and he felt his face flush.

"You know you have a really nice body, right?" Kayla asked with her smile.
"That's why I'll win." Jackie said as she smirked "And I can tell you want it bad. I know how to drive men and women wild with my body."
Kayla was quite for a moment, but then smiled "That's what I was thinking. And Allen will be the referee. That way, he's sure that I win."

Jackie laughed at Kayla's confidence and looked at Allen.

"She doesn't know what I can do. Does she?"

Allen looked down at his drink and rubbed his fingers against the cup.

"Oh, I do. Don't I?" Kayla asked as she moved closer to Jackie's face.
Jackie look at Kayla straight on "You don't"

Kayla gasped as Jackie's finger slipped under her dress. Jackie moved her fingers along Kayla's crotch. Slowly sliding them down between her thighs.

"Does she have a thing for chicks?" Jackie asked as she looked at Allen.
"She..." Allen began but stopped when he saw Kayla's face.

Kayla's expression showed how excited she was and how much she wanted to be touched. Jackie pulled her hand out from Kayla's dress and smiled "Does she like getting her cxnt touched?"

Jackie lifted her fingers to reveal Kayla's juices that had soaked her crotch.
"It seems you're dripping wet for me already."
Jackie put her fingers in her mouth to suck on them.
"You taste good."

They didn't waste any time as they tore off their clothes. Jackie had already stripped herself of her blouse, but had left on her bra. Kayla quickly got her dress off, followed by her panties. Both girls looked each other up and down, admiring each other's bodies. Or maybe they were evaluating what their opponent's weak spots were.

Kayla was a little bigger than Jackie in both height and weight. But Jackie was slender and her legs looked more toned as they stepped towards each other. They weren't even naked yet and they already seemed ready for a battle.

Jackie's fingers began teasing Kayla's breasts as the two looked at each other with a smirk. Kayla moaned as her eyes became dazed by the pleasure of her breasts being touched. Kayla wasn't ready to be upstaged though as she bit into Jackie's neck and felt her firm ass with her hands.

"You like playing rough huh?" Jackie asked with a moan as she rubbed Kayla's cxnt. Kayla had never been this wet before as she began to realize just how turned on she was. Kayla pulled Jackie to her and kissed her deeply as her cxnt was stroked. She moaned into Jackie's mouth as her clit was rubbed. Kayla then let go of Jackie's lips and began kissing down her neck. Jackie then pushed her down on the bed. Kayla cried in frustration as Jackie crawled on top of her, pinning her arms down. Kayla began to struggle as she tried to pull her arms free.

"I'm the one who's going to win."

"You won't."

"You think?" Jackie smirked as she pushed her fingers inside of Kayla's cxnt.

Kayla resisted but could not keep her body from shuddering. The immense pleasure of her cxnt being stimulated forced her to be still. Kayla could feel Jackie's fingers slide along her folds. Kayla's eyes widened and she couldn't help but moan loudly. Jackie smiled at the sight of her opponent in pleasure. She slowly slid her fingers out of Kayla's pussy. Kayla whined at the emptiness and felt Jackie's lips on hers. Kayla was at her mercy as her tongue slipped inside her mouth.

Jackie broke the kiss "How does that feel?"

Kayla bit her lip and shook her head in frustration. She couldn't get over the fact that she was being made to feel so helpless. She pushed with all of her strength against Jackie and threw her off of her. Jackie flew back as Kayla sat up in pursuit grabbing the smaller woman's ass. Jackie moaned in pain but the look in her eyes showed she wasn't going to back down.

Kayla was stronger and it showed as she lifted Jackie up and slipped hand in under her opponent's ass, into Jackie's crotch. Kayla slid two fingers into Jackie's cxnt. She was tight and she moaned. Jackie moaned and hugged Kayla's body as her lover pushed her fingers deeper.

Jackie was starting to lose her focus and it seemed she had a weakness. Kayla moved her lips to Jackie's ear "How does that feel?"

Jackie didn't want to admit she was getting weak. She moved her hands up and wrapped her fingers around Kayla's neck. But it wasn't enough to stop her from crying out in pleasure as she was fucked by the woman's fingers. Jackie pushed back but Kayla kept pushing her fingers deeper and harder into Jackie's wetness. Kayla could feel Jackie's muscles tighten.

"Cum for me." Kayla whispered.

"N-no... not to you..." Jackie whimpered.

"Yes, cum on my fingers. Cum on my fingers. Cum. Cum." Kayla kept her voice low as she rubbed Jackie's clit with her thumb. Kayla moved her thumb back and forth, circling it around Jackie's clit. Jackie could feel Kayla's breath on her skin and it sent shivers down her spine. She tried to resist, but she could not hold back the orgasm as it came rushing over her. Jackie's back bent over as she let go of Kayla's neck and cried out in pleasure. Kayla could feel Jackie's body tighten and her muscles flex under her hands.

Kayla allowed Jackie to fall on her back and rolled on top of her. Jackie had barely caught her breath when Kayla grabbed her arms and pinned her down. She wasn't going to let Jackie catch up with her. She lowered her head to Jackie's breast and took a nipple into her mouth before thrusting her hips. Kayla's cxnt rubbed against Jackie's as she was held down. Kayla grinded against her enemy and smiled at the wetness between her legs.

Kayla was dominating the other girl and it turned her on. She couldn't stop herself as her body began to heat up. Kayla closed her eyes and felt the wetness of Jackie's pussy against hers. But Kayla wouldn't let herself go. She wanted to hold on to her pleasure and she wanted to be in control. She could feel her orgasm building but she would not give in to the temptation. She refused to allow Jackie any opportunity to make her lose control. She wouldn't allow herself to make a mistake.

Kayla slid up and down as she kept her lips pressed to Jackie's. Jackie was feeling very sensitive as her body continued to shudder from the afterglow of her orgasm. Kayla was ready to cum at any moment. She couldn't believe she was being so controlled by the pleasure. She tried to force herself to move faster, to feel more, but it was as if her body was tied up in knots. Jackie smiled knowingly as she opened her legs wider. She lifted one leg and wrapped it around Kayla. Kayla knew something was up. She stopped moving and looked down at Jackie with a frown.

"What are you do..." Kayla voice broke as she felt the pressure against her clit. Kayla gasped and held onto Jackie as the stimulation increased. Jackie pulled Kayla in forcing her cxnt to press harder against hers. Kayla closed her eyes in frustration as she felt Jackie's cxnt clamp down against hers. Kayla wasn't ready for this as her body gave in.

"Ah! Ah!"

Kayla's pussy tensed and spasmed as her juices flowed out. Her clit was pressed down by the pressure and Kayla could feel every fiber of her pussy as it spasmed. The more she resisted, the more she felt as if she were coming apart. She had never felt so vulnerable before. She tried to keep her focus but it was like she was being fucked in a different way as she held Jackie's arms down. Kayla's mind was full of ecstasy as her body shook. Her first orgasm came, and then another. The pressure was too much as her juices began to overflow. Kayla tried to pull back but couldn't.

"Cum for me." Jackie whispered in her ear "That's what you said right? You asked me to cum for you."

Kayla could barely think as the pleasure overtook her. It wasn't until she felt Jackie's breath in her ear that her eyes shot open. Kayla immediately backed away. She retreated to the bedpost. Her body was still in a state of arousal, but she had managed to escape. Jackie pushed herself towards Kayla until their clits touched again. Kayla bit her lip and moaned. Her clit was still sensitive. She struggled to move away from Jackie but she was too weak to move. Jackie kept herself pressed up against Kayla as she grabbed Kayla's legs and pulled them to her shoulders.

"A-ah, fuck, stop..." Kayla cried as she looked down at Jackie's face. Jackie smiled with pride at Kayla's reaction.

Jackie knew she had won. She was the best. She moved her hips up and down.

"How does it feel to be on top?" Jackie taunted "Don't you feel powerful?"

"H-how can you do this? How are you doing this?"

"Because it's all too simple. Now cum for me."

Kayla refused give Jackie the satisfaction as she grabbed on to Jackie's legs and pulled. With even more pressure between their clits Jackie and Kayla moved their hips faster. Kayla's eyes widened and she felt her cxnt tighten. Jackie could tell her opponent was close and was determined to push her over the edge. Then Jackie felt it too as her muscles began to tighten again. Kayla moaned and could feel Jackie's fingers dig into her flesh. Jackie could tell Kayla was about to cum as her muscles flexed under her hands. They were both close and they knew the moment would be sweet. Jackie's jaw dropped as her body exploded with pleasure and she screamed as Kayla joined her.

The two women screamed in pleasure as the continued thrusting through the orgasm. Their bodies shook with pleasure. Kayla felt herself give in to the pleasure as she cried out and her juices began to flow. Her pussy spasmed as it filled up. Jackie could feel it too as her legs shook with her pussy. They could not keep their hips up and they fell down on the bed together. The orgasm lasted longer than they expected as they laid there catching their breaths.

"shit..." Jackie's voice was barely a whisper.

"That... that was amazing." Kayla gasped as her body finally relaxed "But I'm still going to win."

Kayla got on top of Jackie again.

"wait... no.... I can't..." Jackie sighed in frustration.

"Yes you can," Kayla said with a smile as she kissed Jackie. "And I'm not even close to being done yet."

Kayla's clit rammed into Jackie's. Jackie whimpered as she felt Kayla's powerful thrusts. She knew it was time to surrender but her pride wouldn't allow it. Jackie kept herself tense as Kayla rubbed her clit against Jackie's. She cried out again. Kayla continued to rub their clits together. The stimulation was too much. Jackie couldn't take it as she began to cum again.

Jackie's body spasmed and her pussy clenched as the orgasm shook her body. It was more intense than any of the orgasms before and she let out a cry as the pleasure overwhelmed her. Kayla smiled and kissed Jackie again. She pushed her hips down against Jackie's and the smaller woman collapsed into a pool of her own pleasure.

Kayla sat up with a proud expression as Jackie lay motionless on the bed. Kayla had won and she was the best. Her body was still dripping with pleasure. But she was the best. She climbed off of Jackie and lay down next to her. Jackie rolled away from Kayla as she caught her breath. Her body was still hot and she could feel her pussy pulsating. She needed to get off the bed but her legs wouldn't move. She looked over to her enemy to see her smiling back at her.

"Don't worry it's over." Kayla laughed "It's clear who won."

Jackie frowned but there was a hint of happiness as the endorphins kicked in. Kayla put her hand on Jackie's waist. The touch felt comforting and the two were soon resting next to each other, exhausted.

"What do you think?" Kayla asked Allen.
"You were both amazing," Allen said with a smile as he watched Jackie and Kayla cuddled up next to each other. "Everything I wanted and more."
"So who's next? Are we doing a rematch? You'll do it again, right?"
Jackie sighed. "Maybe I shouldn't"
Kayla grabbed Jackie's hair "What!?"
"YES MA'AM! Of course I will!" Jackie complied, it was almost submissive.
Kayla released Jackie and kissed her on the forehead.
"Don't worry, I'll make sure you don't regret it."