News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Catfighting Angel Support

• 6 Replies

Offline Mike in the Suburbs

• I love catfights!
Catfighting Angel Support
« on: July 25, 2014, 12:41:26 AM »
 So I ordered my first video from CatfightingAngel.com and for whatever reason I can't get it to download completely. It keeps failing before it's completed. I have fired off a few emails to their "support" without any kind of reply. I don't want to throw anyone under the bus as I suppose there could be a reasonable explanation, but it's pretty frustrating to think I may have thrown my money away.

Has anyone had similar problems with them or any advice on how I can fix this?

• I love catfights!
Re: Catfighting Angel Support
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2014, 06:55:56 PM »
Update: Still nothing.

It sounds like I'm never going to hear from them. So if you considering purchasing anything from them, buyer beware. They aren't going to respond if you have any issues. That's a shame really.

Offline walker

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2014, 07:44:00 AM »
I have ordered three videos from them and never had a problem.

Offline j9764o

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2014, 04:27:10 PM »
best thing is dvds some companys suck when it comes to downloads
wrestling

Dan the Fan

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2014, 12:08:53 PM »
Fightfan, I've never had a problem with them but I haven't been a member for a couple years.  I'm pretty sure either Holly or Nikki posts on here when they release new vids, maybe try to contact them on here for resolution?

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2014, 06:54:12 PM »
agreed
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

• I love catfights!
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2015, 04:28:42 AM »
So, I just happened to run into Jay from CFA in the chat room and I told him of my problem. He apologized and made it more than right by promising me my video plus two more. Better late than never and like I said, he made it more than right. Thanks, Jay.