News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

SuiteFights - Sponsor Our Next Fight - Coming March 6th, 2015

• 67 Replies

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
SuiteFights - Sponsor Our Next Fight - Coming March 6th, 2015
« on: February 12, 2015, 05:52:58 AM »
SAVE THE DATE! MARCH 6TH, 2015 - MEGAN VS. MILA

Sponsorships for MEGAN VS. MILA - MARCH 6, 2015 are now available for those who wish to help fund the fight. Our matches are always fully budgeted regardless of sponsors, so if you don't wish to donate, you will still be able to buy the fight once it's released.

First, here's what you need to know about the fight:

- This is a TOPLESS catfight (it is possible, however, one or both girls may end up fully nude since pulling/ripping panties is allowed)

- It is SHORT & SWEET. Approximately five minutes or so. Maybe more, maybe less. We don't control the outcome, so you never know. This is not a show, it's a fight. We're putting these girls in the same room so we can see who the better woman is.

- Breast attacks, pussy attacks, and hairpulling are all allowed.

Of course, nothing is more annoying than a producer who solicits donations without offering anything in return, so...

The $40 Package

Sponsors will receive:

- Exclusive candid and posed pictures of the girls emailed to you IMMEDIATELY upon conclusion of shooting
- Vidcaps from the fight itself once shooting is wrapped and the footage is transferred
- A 30 second sample of the fight
- The complete edited match within 48 hours of shooting, ONE WEEK BEFORE OFFICIAL RELEASE
- Our previous fight, Victoria VS. Lexi, re-edited for 1080p resolution (sample pic in my profile).

For instructions on how to become a sponsor, send email to owner@suitefights.com. PayPal account required.

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
Re: SuiteFights - Sponsor Our Next Fight - Coming March 6th, 2015
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2015, 05:54:49 AM »
MEGAN - 5' 8" 124lbs - 34C-24-36

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2015, 05:57:01 AM »
MILA - 5' 5" 120lbs - 36DD-26-37

{alt}

{alt}

Offline maebus

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2015, 07:12:04 AM »
THis is awesome, i loved the very last one you did.  I think a lot of people want it also but your site droped.  Can't wait for your next release.

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2015, 08:34:01 AM »
You're last production with Lexi was great....although a bit one sided.....I am confused about what you said......about it only being 5 minutes in length??? Makes it seem like you have already filmed the match and......based on the length......a one sided affair......$40 sponsorship is good.....but not for a 5 minute cat fight.......did I misunderstand your meaning?
Both girls are beautiful.....so I'm a buyer.....but I'm just not into short one sided ass kickings......evenly matched women with equal skills and attitudes is the making of a great cat fight.......please share some more to clear up my perception if it is wrong......thanks! And welcome back.....!

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2015, 04:00:59 PM »
You're last production with Lexi was great....although a bit one sided.....I am confused about what you said......about it only being 5 minutes in length??? Makes it seem like you have already filmed the match and......based on the length......a one sided affair......$40 sponsorship is good.....but not for a 5 minute cat fight.......did I misunderstand your meaning?
Both girls are beautiful.....so I'm a buyer.....but I'm just not into short one sided ass kickings......evenly matched women with equal skills and attitudes is the making of a great cat fight.......please share some more to clear up my perception if it is wrong......thanks! And welcome back.....!
If this fight were already filmed, it would be for sale and I would be collecting sponsorships for the next fight.

Regarding the length of the fights...

These girls are not athletes or professional fighters. They simply do not have the stamina to hold out for more than several minutes. As I said before, this is NOT a show; it's an actual fight (with rules for safety). We don't control what happens. In any case, most real fights tend to be one-sided.

Hope this helps.

Offline thirstybeermonster

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2015, 05:58:03 PM »
Is face slapping allowed?

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2015, 08:49:30 PM »

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2015, 12:57:34 AM »
If this fight were already filmed, it would be for sale and I would be collecting sponsorships for the next fight.

Regarding the length of the fights...

These girls are not athletes or professional fighters. They simply do not have the stamina to hold out for more than several minutes. As I said before, this is NOT a show; it's an actual fight (with rules for safety). We don't control what happens. In any case, most real fights tend to be one-sided.

Hope this helps.
thanks much.....just a thought....since the girls are unskilled in catfighting and per haps a bit short winded.....would a best of 5 submissions fight be workable? thought being that if it is a single submission fight.....one lucky submission and its over.....a limited rules submissions fight could level the field and give the girls a good chance to challenge eachother ......plus....we get to watch a longer and no doubt better fight.....both the girls are beauties so ill be looking forward to this one..... ;) ;)

Offline maebus

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2015, 06:50:33 AM »
I have seen plenty of fights, not all are one sided.

Offline wizard

« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2015, 10:21:07 AM »
Great to see you back !!

A couple of questions :

Your earlier "softer" fights were up on C4S this month - Victoria vs Lexi wasn't though.
Will this new fight be offered on C4S?

Fortunately I bought a copy before the site was removed last year.

Will this sponsors fight be "in the mold" of the [great] Victoria vs Lexi fight - or the softer stuff?

Keep up the real stuff ...

Cheers

Offline catfightfann

« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2015, 04:09:57 PM »
hi.
where can we buy the Victoria VS. Lexi and all other of your catfights?(i want to check the info on the fight)

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2015, 05:16:48 PM »
i do like the idea of 2 of 3 falls or 3 of 5 surrenders given the girls r not "pro" catfighters
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2015, 06:35:19 PM »
Great to see you back !!

A couple of questions :

Your earlier "softer" fights were up on C4S this month - Victoria vs Lexi wasn't though.
Will this new fight be offered on C4S?

Fortunately I bought a copy before the site was removed last year.

Will this sponsors fight be "in the mold" of the [great] Victoria vs Lexi fight - or the softer stuff?

Keep up the real stuff ...

Cheers

All fights from now on will be on the C4S site and will feature the same style found in the Victoria/Lexi fight. No more soft/fantasy/fake stuff. The market already has that covered.

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2015, 06:39:52 PM »
hi.
where can we buy the Victoria VS. Lexi and all other of your catfights?(i want to check the info on the fight)

Victoria VS. Lexi is no longer for general sale due to personal reasons that I won't go into.

However, I am offering it one last time, re-edited at 1080p resolution, to sponsors of this fight as thanks.

If you wish to sponsor this fight, please contact me at owner@suitefights.com for instructions. You'll need to have a PayPal account.