News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

SuiteFights - Sponsor Our Next Fight - Coming March 6th, 2015

• 67 Replies

Offline Sydewinder

Re: SuiteFights - Sponsor Our Next Fight - Coming March 6th, 2015
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2015, 01:40:52 PM »
For those that already got the Victoria vs Lexi fight, is there an option to give less than $40? Or do we just wait for the video to be released? If the upcoming fights have the same quality and length as the last one, this would be great news for us fans. Thanks!

Offline maebus

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2015, 10:16:48 PM »
Great to see you back !!

A couple of questions :

Your earlier "softer" fights were up on C4S this month - Victoria vs Lexi wasn't though.
Will this new fight be offered on C4S?

Fortunately I bought a copy before the site was removed last year.

Will this sponsors fight be "in the mold" of the [great] Victoria vs Lexi fight - or the softer stuff?

Keep up the real stuff ...

Cheers

All fights from now on will be on the C4S site and will feature the same style found in the Victoria/Lexi fight. No more soft/fantasy/fake stuff. The market already has that covered.

This^ thanks bud, were all sick of the soft/fantasy/fake stuff.  Not even sure whos buying some of theirs videos.

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2015, 02:23:32 AM »
For those that already got the Victoria vs Lexi fight, is there an option to give less than $40? Or do we just wait for the video to be released? If the upcoming fights have the same quality and length as the last one, this would be great news for us fans. Thanks!
The $40 basically buys you exclusive content and early access to the match. It wouldn't be fair to other sponsors, at this point, to offer a lower priced package. However, if you have any ideas on what we could add to the $40 package to make it more attractive, I'd love to hear them.

For example, at one point I was considering offering sponsors all content on a Data DVD autographed by both girls, but I wasn't sure how interested people would be, given the overwhelming preference for digital distribution. It's something I might still offer for future matches, but for now, I only want to promise what I know I can deliver. ;)
« Last Edit: February 15, 2015, 02:24:31 AM by SuiteFights »

Offline Hammer48

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2015, 05:49:39 AM »
I'm thrilled that SuiteFights is back and I'm interested in sponsoring the upcoming fight. I already have Victoria vs Lexi as well, and was wondering if you could offer vidcaps of that fight as part of the package. A set of photos like the one on your profile would really sweeten the pot. 

Offline wizard

« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2015, 12:11:45 PM »
I'm with Hammer48 on this ... having seen the improved HD "director's cut" the stills used at the beginning suggest that there was an 8mp camera around  ;)

BTW that new cut is really good, with some new angles, and of course a much crisper looking product. ***** from me.

Looking forward to the March fight ...

cheers

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2015, 01:56:48 PM »
I'm with Hammer48 on this ... having seen the improved HD "director's cut" the stills used at the beginning suggest that there was an 8mp camera around  ;)

BTW that new cut is really good, with some new angles, and of course a much crisper looking product. ***** from me.

Looking forward to the March fight ...

cheers
Those "pics" of the girls at the beginning were actually vidcsps taken from the raw 4K source footage and are around 11-12 MB in size.

Offline Sydewinder

« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2015, 04:31:40 PM »
Not sure what caused your hiatus but I'm sure glad you guys are back. The girls look great and I'm just hoping the action is just as intense or better than the last one.

Also, any chance for a hands-on titfight like the "best breast" from TanyaKicks?
« Last Edit: February 16, 2015, 05:41:28 PM by Sydewinder »

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2015, 12:15:22 AM »
This^ thanks bud, were all sick of the soft/fantasy/fake stuff.  Not even sure whos buying some of theirs videos.
Different strokes for different folks.

Also, any chance for a hands-on titfight like the "best breast" from TanyaKicks?
Probably not. I'd rather do my own thing than copy someone else's format.

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2015, 06:55:50 AM »
  Is Mila Latina?
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan

Offline Tomico

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2015, 07:54:05 AM »
raw 4K source footage

Wow, that is why your video quality is excellent.

I personally do not currently have the means (I use a 1080p TV for a monitor), but maybe some people would be interested in getting files at 4k resolution? That seems like a pretty good sponsor perk to me.

Another idea, maybe you could add sponsors to a special mailing list so they get the first look-in on the opportunity to sponsor the next match (works if you are going to limit the number).

The Victoria Lexi match was top quality by the way, great job.

I look forward to more video releases, hopefully less one-sided, and with faceslapping under consideration but like you say, different strokes for different folks.

Good luck.

Offline Sydewinder

« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2015, 07:43:53 PM »
How about an exclusive slow motion or an alternate angle video clip of some highlights?

Btw how much will the video cost for the regular release?

Offline FrankWo

• God Member
  • none
    • none
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2015, 06:32:06 PM »
All, I want to see for real money is REAL fighting in topless-, better nude-style - better <5 minutes-real, but 50>min-anything-else.
First, I want to see a preview > buy a result before sponsoring future projects in the same style.
How about REAL-boxing-matches in future-planing, also topl., better nude?

Best wishes and greetings for Your planing is sending
FrankWo.
fvf-real-fight-fan-only

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2015, 03:02:50 AM »
How about an exclusive slow motion or an alternate angle video clip of some highlights?

Btw how much will the video cost for the regular release?
Hmmm, maybe.

The price will depend on the overall length of the fight. Rest assured it will be fairly priced.

raw 4K source footage

Wow, that is why your video quality is excellent.

I personally do not currently have the means (I use a 1080p TV for a monitor), but maybe some people would be interested in getting files at 4k resolution? That seems like a pretty good sponsor perk to me.

Another idea, maybe you could add sponsors to a special mailing list so they get the first look-in on the opportunity to sponsor the next match (works if you are going to limit the number).

The Victoria Lexi match was top quality by the way, great job.

I look forward to more video releases, hopefully less one-sided, and with faceslapping under consideration but like you say, different strokes for different folks.

Good luck.
Good idea, I just hope your internet speed is up to the task. The 4K file is 5 GIGABYTES large. Those who have already sponsored have their links.

Why would I want to limit the number of sponsors?  ???

Offline wizard

« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2015, 11:02:45 AM »
4k resolution  ... every pause is a HD still ...

thanks for the surprise

Cheers

Offline kaila

« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2015, 03:50:53 PM »
Mila nipples are huge!! If I would defeat her in the end I would pose playing with it