News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

SuiteFights - Sponsor Our Next Fight - Coming March 6th, 2015

• 67 Replies

Offline BigChris

Re: SuiteFights - Sponsor Our Next Fight - Coming March 6th, 2015
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2015, 01:00:15 PM »
Surprised but pleased that Suitefights is back.

Really looking forward to the next release.

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2015, 12:31:38 AM »
Some updates for you guys:

First, head on over to our new Twitter.com/SuiteFights to see a message from each of our lovely fighters, Megan and Mila.

Second, here's an updated list of all the goodies you'll get for your $40 sponsorship:

Once your donation has been received:
- A re-mastered copy of our previous fight, Victoria VS. Lexi, in both 1080p and 4K Ultra High-Definition (see my profile for sample vidcap)

Prior to the fight on March 6th:
- Exclusive candid and posed pictures of the girls

Upon conclusion of shooting on March 6th:
- Vidcaps direct from the 4K raw footage
- A 30 second sample video of the fight

Within 48 hours of shooting:
- The complete edited match in both 1080p and 4K Ultra High-Definition - ONE WEEK EARLY ACCESS BEFORE OFFICIAL RELEASE ON MARCH 15TH
- High resolution copies of every photo taken from the shoot

For instructions on how to become a sponsor, send email to owner@suitefights.com (PayPal account required).

Mandarin

« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2015, 04:21:56 AM »
have Megan and Mila seen the first fight?   Are they really going to fight with breast and crotch attacks?  If so  I will buy it!!

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2015, 04:31:51 AM »
have Megan and Mila seen the first fight?   Are they really going to fight with breast and crotch attacks?  If so  I will buy it!!
Yes.

Offline maebus

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2015, 05:26:37 AM »
  The one girl mila say's who wouldn't want to see two hot girls wrestling each other?  Well i agree any straight man would love to see that. What we really want and are expecting is a catfight.  I hope the mila girl knows that.  I own lexi vs victoria and enjoy it.  That being said it is pretty one sided.  Even at the start of the fight it looks like victoria showed up for a "wrestling" match and lexi showed to fight.  You can see victoria smiling as she kind of skipped out.  Then with in seconds shes on the ground by her hair.  Basically what im getting at is, i hope both girls know exactly what is going down.  Because like with my above example, it seemed like only lexi understood what was up.  You said they both have seen the previous fight, good i hope they both said to themselves they won't be the victoria of the fights.  If that happens its on.   

Anyway pretty excited for this fight its a few days after my bday, that will be a nice gift.

Mandarin

« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2015, 03:36:52 PM »
Any chance of getting Megan and or Mila to stop in here to leave a message or chat?

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2015, 09:15:05 PM »
Any chance of getting Megan and or Mila to stop in here to leave a message or chat?
Probably not. Time is money, and both ladies have extremely packed schedules. That's one of the reasons why we had to schedule the fight nearly a month in advance.

Offline grrreg

• Like a boss
« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2015, 12:29:35 AM »
is the first fight available anywhere now?

Mandarin

« Reply #38 on: February 27, 2015, 12:45:39 AM »
Too bad they don't have time but it makes sense.  I will just have to wait until the fight is released!!!

Mandarin

« Reply #39 on: March 03, 2015, 01:18:33 AM »
Three days until the big catfight   but who's counting  LOL

Offline Boche

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
« Reply #40 on: March 03, 2015, 03:34:19 AM »
You are my friend  lol  like many of us ;)

Mandarin

« Reply #41 on: March 03, 2015, 06:53:17 PM »
You are right Boche!!   I am very eager to see this video.  In his posts here and in discussions about sponsorship, the owner has been very adamant and insistent this is going to be a real catfight and NOT just a show. These women are going to catfight with the same intensity and action as victoria and lexi and if that is the case then I want to see it.  My sense or feeling is that he expects this to be even more intense in that breast attacks will be just as harsh but that the two women here (Mila and Megan) have agreed to pussy attacks too.  I do not intend to miss out on this one like I did the first one!!  If it turns out to be a "tickle and giggle" roll on the floor I will be very surprised and disappointed.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 07:26:21 PM by Mandarin »

Offline harpoon

« Reply #42 on: March 04, 2015, 12:48:37 AM »
Those are 2 real pretty girls! I hope this fight happens and we can get to see it.

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #43 on: March 04, 2015, 01:52:59 AM »
You are right Boche!!   I am very eager to see this video.  In his posts here and in discussions about sponsorship, the owner has been very adamant and insistent this is going to be a real catfight and NOT just a show. These women are going to catfight with the same intensity and action as victoria and lexi and if that is the case then I want to see it.  My sense or feeling is that he expects this to be even more intense in that breast attacks will be just as harsh but that the two women here (Mila and Megan) have agreed to pussy attacks too.  I do not intend to miss out on this one like I did the first one!!  If it turns out to be a "tickle and giggle" roll on the floor I will be very surprised and disappointed.
Gee, thanks. No pressure or anything. ;)

To clarify, I said Megan and Mila will fight under the same RULES used in the Victoria/Lexi match. I honestly have no idea how intense the fight will be. It all depends on the girls. I appreciate your enthusiasm Mandarin, but let's not go raising everyone's expectations just yet.

Mandarin

« Reply #44 on: March 04, 2015, 02:40:45 AM »
[tr]Gee, thanks. No pressure or anything. Wink

To clarify, I said Megan and Mila will fight under the same RULES used in the Victoria/Lexi match. I honestly have no idea how intense the fight will be. It all depends on the girls. I appreciate your enthusiasm Mandarin, but let's not go raising everyone's expectations just yet.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Sorry !   I guess I got a little to enthusiastic