News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

SuiteFights - Sponsor Our Next Fight - Coming March 6th, 2015

• 67 Replies

Mandarin

Re: SuiteFights - Sponsor Our Next Fight - Coming March 6th, 2015
« Reply #60 on: March 06, 2015, 10:17:04 PM »
Sorry to hear about the cancellation, but thank you for the communication and prompt refund.   Glad you put the integrity of the production ahead of having a rag doll fight.  

One way to handle it would have been to inform the sponsers about what had happened, and give them the choice of money back or not. Some fans do enjoy one-sided catfigts, myself included. So I would have bought this if he'd gone ahead and filmed it

I understand your point kafkod but my guess is there just wasnt time to ask or check with the sponors.  A decision probably had to be made quickly and In this instance I think the owner of Suitefights did the right thing.  I am sure he will be able to put together another fight.  I certainly hope he can get Mila interested again!

Offline BigChris

« Reply #61 on: March 06, 2015, 10:20:15 PM »
Again no reflection on the producer who has been spotless in all of his actions.

But I really, really want a catfight produced with Mila.

A crushing disappointment.

Offline wizard

« Reply #62 on: March 07, 2015, 01:40:52 AM »
Sorry to hear about the cancellation, but thank you for the communication and prompt refund.   Glad you put the integrity of the production ahead of having a rag doll fight.  

Agree with this ... thanks to Steve for his professional approach and I hope to be a part of getting the next match happening...

Offline femmefighter

« Reply #63 on: March 07, 2015, 04:10:12 AM »
Sounds like you need someone to fight this Mila chick...

Offline maebus

• God Member
« Reply #64 on: March 07, 2015, 07:10:24 AM »
AWWW BUMMER. To bad you had no back up fighter.

Offline thirstybeermonster

• God Member
« Reply #65 on: March 07, 2015, 09:24:27 PM »
Hopefully you can re-schedule. Seems if she was game to go injured just to do the shoot she likely will be up for still filming when she's healed.

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #66 on: March 10, 2015, 06:20:20 AM »

One way to handle it would have been to inform the sponsers about what had happened, and give them the choice of money back or not. Some fans do enjoy one-sided catfigts, myself included. So I would have bought this if he'd gone ahead and filmed it
One-sided is fine as long as it's when one girl is simply overmatched, not handicapped  :D.

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #67 on: March 12, 2015, 01:15:13 AM »
Most sponsors should have their refunds in their account by now. If, for some reason, it hasn't shown up by Friday, contact me at owner@suitefights.com and we'll figure it out.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2015, 01:15:32 AM by SuiteFights »