News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Wrestle Town: Mom vs Wife

• 1 Replies

Offline jonnyboy1923

Wrestle Town: Mom vs Wife
« on: February 29, 2024, 12:17:14 PM »

Author’s Note:
Hi All! Welcome back to Wrestle Town. This is my series set in fictional town in northern Great Britain. If you didn’t see the previous posts, basically my goals with this is to write fun fight stories, which are realistic.

In reference to my previous posts, as mentioned previously, we will be having different stories and different main characters. The fun news about that is that you DON’T have to read those posts to understand and enjoy this one.

This post centers around the POV character: John, and his Mom, Susan, along with his wife, Alicia.

Without further ado, please read, enjoy and comment and and all of your thoughts!

POV: John Manchester

I took a sip of my tea, serenely. My mother, Susan Manchester, sat opposite me in the home she bought and paid for smiled coyly. The world, Isle’s Burn included wasn’t kind to women back in her day, but now, at 56 years of age she was the owner of the biggest business conglomerate in scotland.

Car shops, supermarkets, small restaurants, her business portfolio was as diversified as it gets. Despite doing all of that, she managed to raise a a child single handedly and still make time for Isle’s Burn’s more specific hobbies.

She was fit, standing at 5’6 she was as healthy and in shape a woman of her age could get. She still has considerable muscle on my thighs and arms, her tricep and bicep was still visible when flexed, she was the alpha woman of her age.

In contest with other women during the 1980s to the 1990s, she was almost undefeated, in fact i can count on one hand the women back then who are known to have defeated her on the mats.

However, in recent years she’s slowed down, longer breaks in between wrestles, her excuse that she’s focusing on her business and personal wellbeing, but in reality, everyone in town knew that my mother is getting older.

To put it in perspective, my late father passed away in 1999, shortly after my mother’s last loss to a woman of her age. That had been against my mother’s coworker, Lorraine, who pinned my mom 4 times, but mom had managed to make her tap twice. That was the last wrestle my father ever saw.

After that my mom went on a massive winning streak, winning over 300 matches in dominant fashion. That was… until she began wrestling the younger women. All of my mom’s friends from her golden years had either stopped wrestling or passed away, leaving Mom to be challenged by the newcomers. Young women, ranging from their 20s into their 30s and all in their physical primes, put my mom through a physical challenge she had scarcely met before. In an increasing frequency, her experience and wrestling skills were overcome by the other women’s youth, physique and thirst to defeat a woman who had likely beaten their moms.

My mom sat on her couch, giving me a smirk. I noticed her looking at me and she gave a coy wink.

“What’re you thinking?” I asked her, looking to boost the conversation from it’s lull.

Mom sighed wistfully. “I’m… just missing the old days. Rosemary died this past week.”

I felt a pang in my heart, Rosemary had been Mom’s best friend, and the mother of my first girlfriend. In fact, the first ever true woman on woman fight i saw was my Mom vs Rosemary in our living room, back in the old days, with the old rules, though that was a story for a different day. Though it did amuse me last month when Rosemary’s daughter, Penny, wrestled my Mom twice.

“Wow, I’m sorry Mom… i don’t-“ Mom interupted me,

“Sweetie, if i wanted condolences i’d go to the funeral home, people hand them out like candy at a kids party over there. No, i… want to retire.”

I spit out my mouth of tea, Mom always said she’d never retire. Mom laughed a little at the shock on my face, before explaining.

“No. I mean retire from wrestling and catfighting, Isle’s Burn’s women are getting too strong and fast for me, or i’m getting too slow and weak.”

“Mom c’mon, you’re still putting up good fights” Mom put her hand up, silencing me,

“I’m not, last month was my wake up call. I lost to Penny Carter. I got dominated by little Penelope Carter, whose mother was my best friend and whose birth i was there for. I can’t keep up anymore kiddo, Momma’s not got anything left in the tank”

It was a truly sad state of affairs. My Mom, who i’d always been proud of for being the toughest Mom around, was no longer gonna be my fighter Mom.

But… there was something else. “Mom what is it?”

“ i want one last fight, against a woman i love. A woman who i can feel happt about sharing my last match with.” My mouth went dry, i knew who she was talking about.

My gorgeous wife of 2 years, Alicia Manchester. My mother’s Daughter in Law.

“I love Alicia as my own, and i want my last match to be with her. And my only son watching.”

The tension was already palable, but only a fraction of what it would be on the day itself.

“She’ll say yes, you’re on Mom.”

Me and Mom agreed to the rules, pins and submissions, no hair pulling or slaps, effectively the modern day set of rules that everyone fights with.

“Ok so we’re agreed, Gosh i miss the old days though, i could yank a bitch by her hair until she screamed I Give. And we got to have pictures taken of the winner.”

I chuckled, a warm memory filing my chest “I remember, dad told me once that you fought my kindergarten bully’s mom, and after you whooped her you posted the pictures on a billboard outside of town”

Mom burst out laughing before calming herself and brushing her raven black hair from her face “yeah, I remember her, your father always made it out to be an easy win for me, but the truth is me and her were evenly matched, it was a tough fight and i almost lost. She even made me scream I Give and slapped me so hard i was bleeding. To this day i’m not sure how i managed to come back, she had me beat.”

Hearing my mom admit that even in her prime another woman almost bested her made my cock start leaking. I’m not sure why, but it was truly a new experience.

I quickly realised as my trousers felt wet. I got up abruptly, excusing myself and promising to see Mom for the fight that saturday.

At the time i wasn’t entirely sure how my Wife, Alicia, would react to the challenge, but she was honestly beyond excited.

“My gosh” she said, as she packed up her papers from her desk “i can’t believe Susan won’t wrestle anymore, it’s… the end of an era, she kicked my mom’s ass more times than i can count.” She toyed with her cheeleader blonde hair and her dazzling blue eyes glittered with excitement.

“Though, it is fun to think i’ll be the last woman to get to fight her, i’m gonna make it a hell fight for her. Hope that’s ok with ya” Alicia perked up, giggling as she spoke.

I was overcome with love, as i usually am with her, and wrapped my arm around her back and kissed her. Her soft lips felt holy on mine. She placed her hands on my chest.

Alicia stood at 5’8, she was a few inches taller than my Mother. She also had thicker than average thighs, with lots of muscle on them. Her upper body wasn’t quite as toned as Mom’s, i realised as she wrapped her arms around my body.

The day of the fight came with a ring of the doorbell. My mother sauntered in, almost giddy with excitement. She was dressed in a blue jumper over her black sports bra and black yoga pants, she loved matching her clothes to her jet black hair. I gave her a hug but we remained tense and quiet as i walked with her to the living room, where her opponent, and my wife, was waiting.

Alicia stood silently, hands on her hips, a faint smile on her face. Mom put her bag down and immediately walked up to the centre of the room, squaring up. Their similar breasts touched as Alicia stood taller over my Mom. Mom was undetered, meeting Alicia’s gaze.

The silence finally broke with a few giggles from the 2 women, before i stood up, “Ready? FIGHT!”

Alicia wasted no time, shoving Mom back before cautiously approaching her, her hands out far ahead of her. I could tell Mom was immediately uncomfortable, in the old days women went for the hair, and slaps to the face, Mom, despite fighting with the modern rules for a long time was still more used to slapping her opponent in the face.

Mom grabbed Alicia’s hands, and small test of strength begun, with Mom being able to move Alicia’s arms fluidly. She exerted her superior upper body strength over my Wife as Alicia used her legs to push Mom back.

Mom quickly let go of Alicia’s arms, before going for a takedown, putting her shoulder down and attacking Alicia’s toned midsection. Alicia immediately retreated, backtracking hurriedly. But Mom was fast, she was easily taking Alicia to the ground. As fast as my Mother is though, my Wife is every bit as resourceful.

Alicia, while falling to the ground, coiled her left arm around my Mom’s neck, locking in a guillotine choke. Mom grunted and let out a small gurgle, and maybe even a whimper of terror as Alicia locked in a submission hold within the first minute of the fight.

Mom’s hands went to Alicia’s arm, trying to find purchase to get out of the hold, while Alicia’s toned thighs snapped together, and began squeezing my Mom’s midsection. Mom let out a small groan as Alicia began squeezing her thighs and arm, but she refused to tap out or submit.

Time felt like it slowed down as they lay there, my wife holding my mother in a crushing submission hold, trying her level best to squeeze the fight out of my mom.

Suddenly, my wife’s arm slipped loose, and my Mom’s gasping breaths filled the room. Alicia had a look of sheer frustration on her face as she tried to twist, to put my Mom on the ground and her on top, but as she rolled, Mom showed her experience, rolling out of Alicia’s dangerous thighs, and stumbling to her feet.

Alicia got up too, the women stood at a squareoff. Alicia smirked, knowing she had hurt my Mom with that submission hold. “You wanna give up Susan?”

Mom smiled, there was the sort of trash talk that she grew up with. “Not a fucking chance bitch!” I was shocked as my Mother was always a composed woman who abhorred swearing. Though my shock didn’t last long as Alicia attacked, going low. She wrapped her hands around Mom’s waist, trying to take her down.

Now it was Mom’s turn to retreat, but Mom hooked her arms under Alicia’s as she moved backward. As the 2 women moved to the boundary of the living room, Mom threw Alicia into the wall.

Alicia let out a “OOF!” As she slammed into the wall, her head snapping back. Mom quickly picked Alicia up by the waist, showing her bear like strength and slammed her on the mat, getting on top of her with the speed of a woman decades younger.

Alicia quickly came to her sense, and the 2 women began sprawling, rolling, trading places on top as they grappled on the ground. The sound of their ragged breathing filled the room as my wife and mother fought.

Eventually, after about 5 minutes of my Mom winning on the ground they ended up near the centre of the room. Mom got on top and straddled Alicia, who was breathless, and red faced. “You give?” Mom asked, also breathing heavily. “Fuck no” Alicia responded, before trying to buck Mom off of her.

Mom struggled to stay on top. Alicia was tiring, but she still had a lot more stamina that my mother. Mom’s last resort to stay on top was to press both her hands on Alicia’s face, trying to force the back of her head into the mat.

To be perfectly honest, i wasn’t sure what my Mom was doing with that move. I think the exhaustion and panic of Alicia still fighting hard from the bottom got to her and she just did the first thing she thought of. However, my wife is a bit smarter than that.

Alicia groaned a little, but her scrambling hands found my Mom’s ankle, lying next to her waist. Alicia was quick to use her hand to grab Mom’s ankle, then managed to move it so she got both hands on it. I could see the panic in my Mom’s face as Alicia got both hands on her ankle, so she pushed on my wife’s face even harder.

Alicia quickly and violently began twisting Mom’s ankle in ways the human ankle was not made to be twisted. Mom let out a loud groan of pain, both women now in a battle, taking each other to the limit of their pain tolerance.

In the end, my wife could take more punishment. Mom let out a small howl of pain and rolled to the side, breaking Alicia’s hold on her ankle.

Mom quickly got to her knees, trying to rise to her feet, but my wife moved faster. Alicia acted as painted light, swiftly getting behind my Mom, wrapping her arms around her opponent’s waist. Mom’s eyes widened as she began to fall backward, the back of her head and her shoulders hitting the mat.

I watched in awe as my Wife folded my Mother in half in a textbook pin. Alicia placed her hands on my Mom’s toned calves and pushed, until Mom’s feet also hit the floor. Mom tried squirming, letting out squeals and moans.

“Nooooo!!!” Mom mewled, as i counted, “1!…2!…3!…4!” Mom tried bucking, doing anything she could to lift her shoulders but my wife was stronger in that moment, a result of her early squeezing guillotine choke, her superior stamina in the grappling exchange, and the torment inflicted to Mom’s ankle.

“5!!!!!! PIN!!!!” Alicia immediately let go, jumping up and pumping her fist in the air with glee “ALICIA WINS!!!”. Alicia flexed over my Mom, who was still recovering from the fight, breathing shakily.

My Mom lay there for a moment, before dejectedly sitting up with tears in her eyes trying not to sob, as her final fight ended with her being pinned and defeated by my Wife.

Offline Throuple59

• Three mature divorced people living together
Re: Wrestle Town: Mom vs Wife
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2024, 05:14:53 PM »
I really liked this story, even though I see myself in the mother sadly. 
Just the three of us