News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

New Year's Eve

• 3 Replies

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
New Year's Eve
« on: November 25, 2009, 09:27:34 PM »
Part 1 Jenn and her friends go clubbing.

Cassie Jade and I had decided to have a girls’ night out for New Years Eve, though with Cassie, it wouldn't stay girls only for long. If ever there was a boy magnet she was it. Sometimes I thought she must have some flashing neon sign saying 'available slut.' But maybe I was just being envious. She had way more success with men then I did even if her men never seemed to stay with her for long. But then I had gone through too many break ups to think about.

It was Erin’s idea to go to the Top of the Town nightspot. We met her there. The bands were good and all was going well until this blonde piece came on the stage. My eyes popped, the slut had hair down to the ground - she must have been a hairdresser's nightmare. She also had a skimpy one piece swim suit. I almost heard Cassie's hackles rise. She had some serious competition for the guys. Serve her right I thought. Perhaps the entertainer sensed Cassie as some opponent too for she looked in our direction and started cracking jokes in between her songs about single girls out together. It was not pleasant. But it made guys laugh. I was fuming by the time she got down from the state Cassie was even angrier. She wanted to fight. She kept looking at me in that way she did when she wanted my permission. But I wasn't going to do anything to spoil the night. This was going to be a quiet night, one of fun, of happiness.

I went to the bar to order a drink for us all. There was a crush. I had to wait. I always hate waiting in any queue, but buying drinks at a bar is the worst. And you couldn’t blame the bar staff they were rushed off their feet. No it’s the employer trying to make extra bucks by overworking his staff. But that is all too common today. Employers no longer believe in fairness, in looking after their staff, perhaps they never did.

And then this entertainer slut jumped the queue. I stood almost amazed at her rudeness as she sidled up to some guy and sweet-talked him into buying her a drink. It was not as if she was with him, it was clear she didn’t even know the man. But he just smiled and agreed. No one would do that if I asked. But because she was a hot looking bitch guys bought her drinks. I began to think how much I would like to sink my claws into that blonde slut. I would make her squeal.

But again I dismissed the momentary thought. I was here to have a good night, I didn’t want to get into trouble and more importantly I didn’t want my friends to get into trouble. Because, I knew while big bad Jenn could look after herself, she had- and for that matter always has to look after Cassie and Erin and Jade. That's really what being Domme is about. It’s not about sex, well not mainly any way. Those girls, Cassie Erin Jade, all rely on me. I still kicked myself for how they all got into separate fights and then each of them got multiple fucked by strangers that horrid night when I met that curry-munching bitch. I still can not help thinking that if I had looked after them none of us-myself included would have been so humiliated and screwed by those opportunist thugs. I know we had all gone our separate ways, they wanted to go to the concert and Cassie of course wanted to be by herself. She always did. She could pick up a guy better that way. But still even she had bad memories of that night. If I had just kept an eye on them. . And it’s what I am supposed to do. They trust me; they want me to protect them, to look after them to care for them. Yeah even to make decisions for them- the right decision. That is what they surrender to me."

My mind had been stewing over these thoughts for five minutes while I waited in the bar queue before I finally got served. And that blonde bitch with the impossible hair had not had to wait a minute. It was so unfair. Maybe I should have sent Cassie; she might have charmed some man into buying her a drink. Maybe, but he would have hardly been prepared to buy a round for a group of girls. And getting Cassie to queue jump would be unfair to everyone else in the queue who were waiting their turn like I was then. And then I almost giggled thinking if I had sent Cassie; she might not have come back. Who knows what that little slut would do if she found a guy to hook up with?

Finally I was served, I made a point of thanking the poor bar girl and tipping her too. I almost never do that, people are paid a wage, they shouldn’t expect money on top but this kid was so rushed off her feet and so harassed she needed something And besides she served me with a smile and was quick despite the situation. As for a tip, why should I? It is the responsibility of the owner to pay his people well. And it is their job. But then, owners being owners, I why should I expect them to do what is best for their employees. Besides, it was New Year’s Eve and the look in her eyes when I gave her the tip made it worthwhile. Maybe waiting in a long queue made all the others tight with their money. I don’t know, but I felt good about doing it this time.

I turned round to see that stupid entertainer holding court. There were a flock of guys round her. I noticed her hair dropping all the way to the floor and shook my head. All men want is a pretty face or a hot body. I sighed. She had both, I had neither.

I walked back from the bar, there was such a press it was hard to move carrying the tray of drinks. I kept on excusing myself and trying not to bump into people. Then, inevitably, I put my foot wrong and slid. I heard a cry of pain and I almost fell, the drinks splashed a bit. I looked down to see what I had stumbled on. It was the entertainer's ridiculous hair. I should have been more careful. I knew where she was standing; I knew how long her hair was. But there was no way I was going to admit I was to blame "Hey look girl. Keep your hair cut please." Looking at her, I saw she was blushing and some of the guys wore sheepish grins as if they were pleased to see this fool disconcerted.

She scowled at me as if it was my fault. "Whatever girl go grow some hair you jealous cow"

It was time for her to wake up. . "Hey it’s not me who gets in the way of others! All I wanted to do was take my drink back to my table." She glared at me, it was time for her to get real I glared back "Watch it. Please don't make me angry". I bit my tongue and counted to ten before I spoke again. "We can all have a good night. Don't be rude please." I felt my whole body tensing as I thought, "Who did this bitch think she was that she could pick on me?"

She snapped back at me. "You're the one who stepped on my hair girl damn it" I could see her tensing her muscles. She looked like she wanted a fight. I didn't yeah I know that’s surprising but I truly didn’t. She went on "You should be saying sorry. You plain bitch! Ok just say sorry ok?"

She was really bugging me now. "Just get out of my way. I stepped on your hair. Yeah! It’s so long it’s a danger! When you cross the road do you have a car with a flashing light before and after you with as sign "danger long load" or maybe its 'long and wide load?"' I giggled and some other girls did too. They didn’t like this sexy bitch any more then I did. Envy is so catching.

The flustered entertainer mumbled. "Err no I err its just long," her voice tailed off.

I was enjoying this. She was so flustered, so red in the face. And I was going to make her more so. "Well duh sweetie! We can all see that your hair is long, tell us something we don't know."

"Well I err." Lost for words, she scowled, she was outwitted and embarrassed. "Screw you bitch you're jealous."

It was time to sink the knife in deep. "Me jealous of you, with the hair, well yeah I guess I am." I paused to look round at the crowd; a lot of them specially the girls were on my side. I went on "I can't sweep the floor just by walking around. But hey how do you keep the mess out of your hair sweetie? I really would like to know. Don’t you have cockroaches in it? "

Even a few guys chuckled at this. The poor entertainer turned a deeper red still. She was near tears. She had met her match. She shouldn’t have started those jokes before. But she went on digging her own hole. "Oh you bitch! You fat bitch, just because you're plain. Just because you don’t have what it takes to perform on stage here" She flicked her hair and then ran her hands through it and by doing so emphasised her slim figure, her pert breasts. The bitch had a great body and beautiful glossy, -and of course - long hair and her act had been funny and sexy- at least when she wasn’t making fun of girls out together.

The guys loved her.

But then guys would have loved her even if her act were shit. Guys always like sexy bitches even when they have the sexual morals of a rabbit- look at Brittany Spears - no make that especially when they have the sexual morals of a rabbit. They even like them when they have no talent look at Jenny McCarthy a failed script writer and actress- she got Rassie nominations for both worst actress and worst script in 2005 for Dirty Love. They even like them -no make that they like them the most- when they have no talent and they have the sexual morals of a rabbit- look at Pammy Anderson. Sometimes men give me the shits.

But that none of the girls liked the entertainer much was clear by the titters after some girl shouted out "Shut up and get a haircut girl."

She blushed a deeper red, and glared sullenly at me.

I knew it was time to finish this; I wanted to be back with my friends. I had made her look foolish. "So blondie, you're silent! Cat got your tongue blondie?" I answered my own question. "No it’s not that is it, its just you're like all blondes dumb". I giggled loudly, turned and started on my way. I knew I had raised a laugh at the entertainer's expense. I knew that even if no guy would ever want me for my looks, I had scored points in the verbal rounds and that some guys were smiling at me as I walked off.

What happened next changed the whole night completely. The silly bitch must have been jealous that I had stolen some of her admiring circle. She shook her hair and shouted at me as I was turning away from her. "You fucking fat ass bitch! You need exercise! I think you need one like this". She gathered up her hair and tensed then wiggled her ass at the guys.

There was no way I would take that. I turned round again so sharply the glasses rattled in their tray. "Don't insult me girl and don’t show your ass off unless you want the guys to think you’re a slut? I mean who else gets dressed like that at a party in such a skimpy swimsuit? Sure it’s ok when you were on stage; it was part of your act. But now? No girl wake up to yourself! How are you gonna get home. You'd freeze. Oh I guess you got more sensible clothes for then. So you’re only looking like this cuz you want to show off. Grow up and don’t be such an exhibitionist slut!" I glared at her.

She marched up to me. "You fat bitch, I will kill you. How dare you embarrass me." She slapped my face hard. The crowd cheered and hollered. She flipped her hair again. "Now get lost bitch!"

I staggered back, the drinks spilling out of their glasses and onto the tray. I was furious. I had done nothing to embarrass her. All I had done was tell her to wear something sensible. And now this bitch slapped my face. And the crowd cheered her. There was no way I was going to let this happen! I dropped the tray onto a table near my side and turned back, most of the contents had spilt when she hit me. "No one does that to me. I said no one- especially not a stupid, long-haired bitch like you. I returned her slap with interest, lashing out with both my hands, one for each side of her face. She didn't expect that. "Get stuffed bitch if you want a fight I’ll give you one."

She staggered back; she looked stunned that I had actually had the gall to touch her. She touched her face gingerly where I had slapped her, blinked and looked at me. "You" she seemed lost for words. "You, whore how dare you?"

I snapped. I had so had this bitch. "Oh I dare, you pretty blonde! Are you sure you want to see me in action? This is your last chance. You can say sorry- no you can get on your knees and say sorry or I’ll blast you. And you won’t be on your knees when I am finished with you! Oh no! You’ll be flat on your back. But this time there won’t be any guy on top of you. It’s your choice."

Her face paled, she mumbled perhaps realising for the first time I was serious. She looked round the crowd for a full minute while playing with her hair. I could almost see her thinking that she would be even more humiliated if she did what I told her - kneel and beg forgiveness. But I knew, oh I so knew, she was scared as shit of me. She finally made up her mind. "Ok no probs bitch err ok lets go!" She raised her fists as a circle formed around us.

I was so confident I could smash this pathetic woman! I moved in slapping at her face to distract her while snaking my other hand out to grip her hair and pull her close to me. Her head snapped to one side and she suddenly found my face only inches from her. She blanched. But she was game. She slapped out at my face and cried "Get lost you whore."

Her slap wiped the smirk from my face. I staggered back a pace or so. My face stung, my head rang, I didn't think the little cow had any strength in her. Now I knew she did. But there was no way I was going to let go of her hair. Coldly silently I returned slapping her face twice. I was concentrating on the bitch, determined to smash her and then have some fun. While I had her distracted, her hands up protecting her face, I kneed her in the gut.

I thought I had her when she shuddered and trembled, it seemed her legs had gone to jelly and the only thing holding her up was her hair. She squealed and moaned. But then again she surprised me. She screamed loudly. "How's this bitch?" and drove both her fists one after the other into my belly.
[
I groaned in pain. "Oh fuck you slut" I staggered back. It seemed every bitch I fought found my weak gut and worked it. And this slut who I thought dumb and way out of her depth was no different. I had been way too confident. I panted holding my gut as I heard people - mainly guys; the girls still hated this sexy hot bitch- laugh.

She moved forward, her ridiculously long hair flying. She slapped my face hard with both hands. The slaps stung but did little damage. She hadn't followed her successful move. She was undisciplined. I recovered slightly and turned to punch at her. I aimed squarely at her left tit. It hit home hard. She squealed and stumbled back, slapping wildly at me. She missed. She gasped for breath. I knew then she was a typical stick figure model, skinny and unfit.

I stepped forward, she whacked me a few times with her open palms but again she didn’t do much damage. I launched my fists again, aiming punches at her head and her tit. They hit. She squawked, her head snapped back, her hair fanning in the air and then- unbelievably - her legs buckled and she crashed to the floor on her back. It was amazing. One moment she was slamming fists into me and making me stagger back, and not two minutes later she was flat on her back moaning. It served the slut right.

I really wasn't sure what to do. The little slut was so helpless, it would have taught her a lesson if I had humiliated her, maybe poured some drinks into her hair- that would have taught her not to queue jump. Or, I thought, I could have done something else with her hair, maybe tied her up to one of the pillars in the bar. But after standing over her for a minute, watching her lie so still, petrified lest I do something to her, I decided that as I had planned a night of simple fun I would do nothing bad. I would get some points from the other people and make her burn inside by being nice to her. I stretched my arm down, "Come on hun grab it and pull yourself up. Ok you found I was a better bitch. Well it happens to most. Just remember that you need to watch your manners and try to stay out of fights. Keep to entertaining, that act was good, perhaps you can make it better, perhaps you could use your hair in it."

She took my arm and I helped her stand. She glared at me.

I smiled and turned to walk back to my friends. I got about half way when I was stopped by some guy smiling and waving at me. I didn't recognise him; the light was bad, like it is in so many of these bars and clubs. I sketched a wave and walked back to Jade and Erin.

"You sure gave that bitch hell!" chuckled Jade.

"Yes I did Jade but she deserved it, she picked on me." I smiled.

Erin joined in." That will teach her. And maybe it will show people that the big brunette bitch is back"

" Erin is that the way to talk about Ms Jenn?" Jade glared at her.

Erin dropped her head, looking at the floor. "But that's what Ms Jenn calls herself, and I was only trying to say that people will have to respect her again."

“Erin, I never stopped respecting Ms Jenn. And just because Ms Jenn calls herself something do you think we can do the same. I don’t think I should call the president George."
I snorted, "No you should call him bonsai or maybe Darth Bush."
Jade giggled.

I ruffled her hair and kissed her- it was good of her to laugh at my jokes. I went on." Regan was always going on about the Evil Empire. He meant the Soviets but he should have looked closer to home. Even his son was urging people not to vote for Bush in 2004."

Clearly upset, Erin glowered at Jade who went on. “Erin you should care more for your country. It’s important. It’s not as if Washington is a different world. There are people who can't afford good health cover. Hell there are even business that can’t afford good health cover for its employees Jenn and I know. Some of the small businesses round here are like that.
Jade had learned so well. I was proud of her. I kissed her again.

Erin just looked down at the table. She mumbled something; I didn’t quite catch what, it sounded like "Yes Jenn has told us before."

I shook my head and sipped my drink, sometimes I wondered about Erin. But, I reminded myself it was my role, my responsibility to bring these girls round; I would just have to try harder. But, I thought as I looked at her, it wouldn’t hurt Erin at all to be a bit on the outer till she learned her lesson.

Just then Cassie returned with her guy. She always got some hot looking man, this time he looked like a South Pacific Islander, big, a little dusky looking, solid and strong. But she wasn’t really paying attention to him. She was all excited. "Hey Jenn, like that was a great fight but you'll never guess who I saw a bit earlier?"

I really wasn't in the mood for her games; "just, tell me Cassie."

"Have a guess Jenn".

Cassie was so infuriating at times. "Well no I won't guess, because you tell me I never will. So tell me who you saw girl."

"Like you're no fun Jenn. Like I give you a clue. It’s a he."

"So is almost half the population. So that is a real lot of help Cassie Foxe, tell me who you saw" I glared at her.

"Like here is another clue, he flirted with you."

I looked back at her, because that narrowed the field a lot. Not many men flirted with me. I thought for a moment, and then caught Erin and Jade exchanging glances. I knew they thought Cassie was getting away with teasing me, something that I would never let them do. They wanted her brought into line. If I didn't I knew I would have trouble with both of them later, and probably Cassie as well. Trouble between them was good. I loved seeing their little feuds, hell I encouraged them but they always had to remember I was boss, I was queen bitch. So I had to deal with Cassie. "Cassie Fox, tell me who you saw or I will put you over my knee and spank you in front of the whole bar."

Cassie's guy stared at me bug eyed "Hey, like I guess you're one of Cassie's friends but what gives you the right to speak to her like that."

"I have every right, don't I Cassie?" I stared hard at her, my eyes burning into hers. She stepped back, closer to her guy. For a long second she returned my stare, then dropped her face and looked down. "Cassie, look at me!"

Reluctantly she looked me in the face again. "I have every right not only to speak to you like that but to spank you. Don't I Cassie Foxe" I glared at her, feeling her reluctance to meet my gaze, seeing the slight tremor in her body, knowing she was weakening fast. "Cassie!"
"No Jenn, don't do that," Cassie implored, She really was weakening.

"Do what Cassie" I looked at her again and tapped my foot. "I am waiting for an answer" I tapped again while continuing to stare into her eyes.

Cassie stepped forward and knelt next to my chair. "Yes Ms Jenn you, you have the right."

"Good pet, now who was the guy?" I ruffled her hair a bit. I noticed Jade and Erin exchange smiles while Cassie's man just stood there staring at Cassie and me.

"The guy you saw on the beach when Rita and Julia were with you and me. He flirted with you then you chased his wife away and whipped her ass. She pissed in her bottoms. And his wife is not with him either."

"Hmmm, I wonder if he would still remember me pet?" I almost shuddered, thinking of what happened that day at the beach. But I knew that "Ms Jenn" could never show fear, could never be vulnerable. I bit my tongue hard.

"One way to find out Jenn" Jade smiled.

"True pet" I blew her a kiss and stood up. "Well girls I will be back later."
I turned to Cassie’s guy "take good care of Cassie, she is a special girl. I know will definitely take good care of you." I blew her a kiss too.

Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline peccavi

• God Member
Re: New Year's Eve
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2009, 09:29:41 PM »
Part 2 Should auld acquaintance be forgot

I left my friends and walked up to where Cassie had pointed me to. When I got closer I saw it was the guy who had waved to me before, whom I had half recognised. He was standing with a group of men "Hey hun, how are your kids, I'll bet they are still as cute and polite as when I saw them on the beach?" I turned to the group he was with. "This man must be a great dad his kids are excellent." A bit of flattery would go a long way. Any way it was true. And after all, we had started off trading compliments. I couldn’t help thinking perhaps it might have been better for me if that had been as far as it got. But as Omar wrote "the moving finger writes and having writ moves on."

He smiled, giving a mock bow. "Thank you sweetie." Then he turned to his friends. "This babe isn’t telling the whole story, she is charming and a truely nice woman she rescued my kids’ ball when it was blown out on the lake. That’s how she came to meet them." He smiled "What are you drinking babe?"

"Pepsi and bourbon. Thank you a true gentleman"

Even if I do prefer brunettes" We both laughed at his joke. But it brought back memories of that day, memories of how a flirt had turned sour, how my easy victory over his wife had been just a forerunner to a shattering defeat, of how that defeat had led me straight into the most vile gang bang. I shivered. "Hey babe, you ok?" he said.

"A bad memory, that’s all" I wasn’t going back to that beach in my mind, I had to think of something else.

"Here’s to better ones" he said.

"And here’s to a new year which we can look back as one filled with good memories."

"Well babe, you seem to have finished the year just how I would have expected you would"

"Oh?"

"I saw, hell all of us saw, what you did to that entertainer."

"Err she started it." I was worried, perhaps he thought I had gone too far, perhaps he thought I was just a bully.

"Oh we know that, and it was entertainment itself. And good entertainment too. Hot and sexy, just like you" He planted a kiss on my cheek.

"Well! If I remember you told me-very nicely mind you- that I was a little forward" I glanced round the circle of his friends. "Perhaps the pot just called the kettle black."

"Hey don’t tell me you didn’t like that kiss, don’t tell me because I won’t believe you"

I giggled, "did I say anything about not liking a kiss? I'd be as dumb as the dumbest blonde if I didn’t like a kiss from you. And you can see I am not blonde. And you do know the tag about blondes finishes "gentlemen prefer blondes but marry brunettes?"

"But who said I am a gentleman." He kissed my cheek again.

"The only thing I have said about your character is you are a fast worker". I giggled again and kissed him back on the lips. But even as I tried to be bubbly and bright, there was this undertow. "I need to be able to fuck this guy- maybe not fuck him, maybe," I tried to tell myself, "I didn’t want to fuck him all I wanted the chance, the ability to say yes or no." I was scared I was going to get so far with him that I was all hot and horny and then his wife would come and take him away. I bit my tongue to stop saying what I felt out loud. I fumed inwardly "She had outsmarted me before. I had outfought her that day on the sand but she had out thought me. I had - just fucking had- to make sure she didn't do it again." And I was scared that the guy would set me up and I would get so far and he would chicken out. Just like he had done that day. I knew I was harping back to that horrid day but it had shattered me. Shattered me, shattered my reputation, and had almost turned me into some weak subbie slut. I had to break the loop. I had fought back, I had won fights since then but it wasn’t enough. It wouldn’t be enough till I had this guy begging me to fuck him. It wouldn’t be enough till she knew I was better then she was.

He tossed his head back and roared with laughter "Oh man, hey guys this big sexy curvy girl says I am a fast worker. Wait till you hear my side of the story. This girl came up and started chatting to me. All I had done was smiled a thank you to her for rescuing Tim's blow up beach ball and she walked up to me and started chatting" With that he slid his hand half way round my waist. I looked up at him as he went on. "Being - just for a change the gentlemen she says I am not" with that he slid his hand the rest of the way round my waist "I chatted back, and then this hot broad plonks herself down on the towel next to me."
"Oh now that is a very one sided view," I smiled.
"It might be but its correct isn't it?" he smiled back pulling me closer to him.
I blushed.

"Well John are you going to introduce this lady to us?" another man asked.

"Well shoot I don’t know your name hun" John looked at me.

"Jenn is my name John"

The other man chuckled "Maybe John isn’t as fast a worker as you thought Jenn"

We all smiled widely, as I added "he is quite fast enough for me."

"And you hun are just the right speed for me, like a Mustang, and hey you fight like one too- I'll bet you’re an untamed spirit"

"I'd like a Mustang but hang they are so expensive.

Then another guy broke in "Nice cars but I'm told they are being made in Australia now."
"Well better in Oz then in China like so much else" I bit my lip, thinking did I really want to get serious, thinking also it hadn’t been banter that attracted this guy in the first place. I decided to risk it but be a bit funny. "I thought it was Capris, the little sports models that were made in Australia. Any way, I'm glad my medicines aren’t made in China; well they say all those Chinese cars are pretty lightweight. They might be good on gas but they don’t do too well in crashes. I on the other hand am All-American. I might be a little hefty but, like American cars," I jerked my head over to the stage where the little entertainer had been "I come out top in a crash." I hoped to show that I was secure about my size.
"It wasn’t more clash than crash, and anyway I like my cars well upholstered, with soft seats." As he said this he patted and squeezed my butt.

"Hey" I protested- but not enough to have him stop. "No cracks about me having a big back seat."

"I like a big back seat, you can have more fun on one." John chuckled and pulled me closer to him. “Capri or Mustang –they are both muscle cars and the way you swam, the way you dealt with that blonde before – you’re a muscle girl." He ran his hand up my side "here look at that."

"All you want is to cop a feel"

And what’s wrong with that, don’t pretend you don’t like it"

"John, what is going on?" Inevitably his wife had come back . I seethed as I saw her. She wore a knee length red skirt, cream top, black stockings and heels. She looked so much more attractive then I did. This was the woman who I had beaten so easily and yet had made me feel small, who had made me question my fighting ability, who had eaten into my self confidence so badly I lost fight after fight till I ended that horrid streak. She looked at me as I stood next to her husband

I wasn't going to let him answer and push me away. Any way he just stood there for a second or so seemingly frozen, his arm round my waist. I felt a sort of movement, I don’t know if he flinched or if he squeezed my waist. I spoke into the sudden silence "I'm having a drink with John here.” I patted his thighs. "He invited me. He bought me this drink. Such a nice man. In a moment or two we're going dancing. That’s right isn’t it?" He looked a bit shocked. I finished my drink slowly and just as slowly stroking the inside of his thigh as I did so; all the time my eyes were fixed on the woman who seemed to be struggling to remember me.

Then it seemed she suddenly recognised me as she watched my hand on her husband's leg and as he made no attempt to stop me. She squealed "John come here. This is not a time for you to play with common sluts" She was so infuriated as my hands keep moving. I glanced down and smirked to see his trousers twitching "Get away from my husband you little bitch”

I knew she expected him to obey. "Yeah' I thought "I was right- hen pecked subbie husband does whatever wife wants. We will see about that woman" I locked eyes with her. "Oh I will if he wants me to. But don’t you think you’re getting a bit too excited sweetie? Its’ a party. I want to have a dance with the hottest guy here.“ I smiled at him - and squeezed his waist.. I held his hand where it was- around my waist so tightly that he would have to push me away if he wanted to get free. I didn’t think he would do that. If I had him right he would hate making a scene and attracting that sort of attention. I patted his cheek with my other hand. "Surely you don’t mind that. After all sharing is caring sweetie."

"He is my husband!"

I smiled as he stood there not even looking at his wife. He really wasn't looking at anyone, he was staring at the floor as if he didn’t know what to do. "Yeah" I thought "that’s you, you let others boss you around but right now you have two telling you to do things -and they contradict. Which way will you jump?" I squeezed his waist, emphasising -to him at least- that he was in my hands at the moment.

Her anger boiled over and she grabbed my hand  pulling it away from his face and turning me to face her. "Find your own man" she hissed, paused, then added "if you can fat girl." She glared at her husband still standing with his arm round my waist as if it were glued there.

"Oh so angry! Oh sweetie such poor manners! And over such a small thing too. I am sure you have danced with other men, has your husband carried on like this when you have? And I rather thought I had found a man - John right here". I slipped my other hand back on him patting his flat tummy. "And you should be pleased when I say that he is the hottest man here. I mean it’s a compliment to your taste in men." I kept my voice light and tried to be calm and smiling as if it were all a pleasant party game.

I might have fooled the crowd but the little wiry blonde knew what I was on about- revenge. She stared right into my eyes just like I had done to Cassie a few minutes ago. The slim strong blonde knew that I might have beaten her in that scuffle- it was no fight but she also knew she had beaten me in the stand off that followed. And I was sure she also knew how much that rankled, how small I felt, how inadequate that she had outsmarted me. I wouldn't let that happen again

I glared back, I was not going to be outstared. "So selfish of you not to share. Santa wont be nice to you next year. You’re such a bad girl" I giggled almost nervously. Cassie and my friends had come over, I saw them smirking at the scene. Cassie's Islander raised his glass at me or maybe at John, or maybe even at the blonde. I wasn’t sure but I didn't care either. What I wanted was to make this bitch squirm, to make her feel as small as she had made me feel on the beach. And the way to get her that way was to get her man, or beat her up, or - and I smiled at the thought -both.

My rival watched as I slid my hand down over his crotch. There was quite a bulge there now and I made it seem bigger by cupping my hand.. She couldn't take her eyes away for a moment and stood there fuming. "Oh yes bitch," I thought, "this is payback time, payback for when you outsmarted me by using your children as a human shield so I would have looked like trash if I had tried to fight you. This is payback for when you taunted me- when you shook your fist at me knowing you were safe with your kids. This is payback for your smirk as you left the beach at the car park steps leaving me furious and impotent, for all my feelings of weakness, of rage. This is payback for the hour I was stewing on the beach after you left This is payback for all those mind games you played that day- the mind games that made me lose to that blonde whore that same afternoon., I had her beat three times, she was on the sand on her back and I was straddling her and each time I just didn’t have the confidence to push my win to the end. This is payback for when l lost all my confidence after that day and went on to be trashed so many times till I finally snapped out of it. Oh yes bitch this is payback!"

My dark side answered me "Who do you think you are kidding, you lost to a better woman. That blonde owned your ass."

I tried to answer myself back "Damn it, this woman deserves to get beat for being so low as to use her kids as shields."

"Nah, she just outsmarted you, you’re as stupid as you are fat Jenn Peccavi and you know it" My dark side never let up.

The little blonde stood red faced, breathing heavily through her nose looking at her husband who stood not moving. I was afraid he was going to wimp out again, like he had done on the beach. I knew I had to make sure he didn't. I turned and kissed him firmly on the lips and turned back to glare at her.

She was so angry. "He....he is not for sharing bitch! Get off him!" I squeezed her husband's crotch gently. She glared at him. "John stop it! You are my husband! I am your wife not some cheap hooker! I smirked at her.. She was so clearly humiliated and jealous, and again I knew that this was payback time for me. She snapped and slapped my face hard.

Her slap stung, it was all I could do no not to screech. I wasn't going to give the bitch the satisfaction of knowing she had hurt me. "Oh you are so aggressive sweetie I think someone needs to teach you a lesson. and how! " . I looked her up and down. "Do you really want a fight? Didn’t you see what happened to that stupid dancer when she got off the stage? Or do you think you're better then she was? Go away little girl" She really wasn't that little though I loved calling her 'little girl' to make her feel insignificant.. She was about my height but I would guess she weighed at least 25 lbs less then my 155 lbs

She glared at me. I could she was infuriated, I felt the intake of breath when I called her 'little girl'. She looked at her husband who stood still, there wasn’t a lot he could do with my arm round his waist and my other hand on his crotch. She glared back at me again ".Just get off my husband and look elsewhere for your cheap thrills He would never go with you anyway- he has taste! Come on John lets go. I have had enough of this cheap slut!" She looked at her husband expecting him to follow like he had at the beach. But tonight he would have to push me away from him if he wanted to walk off. She stamped her foot snapping "John!"

I squeezed his side. Well do you want to go John? Do you have the "taste" for this girl who insults me all the time when I am just having a quiet social drink with you." I smiled, kissed him. "Well maybe a bit more then a quiet drink but hardly enough to worry any woman who knows her husband loves her." I turned back to his wife. "Such threats of violence, little girl. And then you slap my face, more violence. Do you really want to fight me?" I unwound myself from John's grasp and moved forward to stand no more than an inch from his wife. I felt her quick shallow breath, saw her heated flushed angry face and heaving breasts. Still keeping my eyes on my rival I turned slightly. Over in the crowd behind the little blonde stood Cassie with her guy in tow. She gave me the thumbs up and mouthed "go for it beat the skank"

I was so scared that John would just do as his wife wanted after I had let him go. My heart beat even faster then it usually did before a fight. I knew his wife was watching us both closely - her eyes darted from one of us to the other. This time they didn’t have their children with them, this time he had been drinking, this time he had held me this time he had his friends with him- and I counted on all of those to make him act differently, to show that he wasn't under his wife's thumb. Just to make sure I reached back and possessively squeezed his hand, stroking the back of his palm with my thumb. His wife glowered angrily at us both and stamped her foot again. After what seemed an age but was probably a few seconds at the most he said sheepishly "Lighten up its all harmless fun"

It was all I could do to stop yelling out "Yes" at the top of my voice. I had my first wish. The guy was staying put. He was not obeying his wife. Not this time. She had to be seething inside as she stood glowering at me, her whole body twitching for she knew she was being humiliated by her husband in front not only of me but of this whole crowd.

After another second or so she screamed "I’ve had enough of this bitch!" and grabbed my hair with both hands, pulling my head towards her, kicking off her shoes as she did so. She had worn heels, I guessed she knew wearing heels in a fight didn’t help.

Thinking " now its happened, I wasn't sure she would go this far" I raised my knee aiming for her tummy, hissing "bitch" as I fought to get her hands off my hair.

My knee hit, I heard a groan, though not the hiss of escaping air I had hoped for. She let go of my hair and stepped back glaring at me. I moved in, as she stood there rubbing her tummy. This was the bitch I had defeated so easily, I was going to defeat her again, to humiliate her. She seemed to be surprised that I had hit her so hard.

"Well that’s just too bad bitch you’re about to be hit again" I muttered as I sailed in my arms up in boxing style.

I smirked at the bitch. "Better be careful little girl, I kicked your ass once. Well, I might just kick it again. And I might just fuck your husband too."
Punching is not my normal style, I am a little slow on my feet, it comes with the weight. Yeah I had punched that entertainer but I knew that she had been a bit of fluff. This skinny wiry blonde was different and perhaps I should have fought differently too. I didn’t get many punches in but then – I had told myself at the gym- nor did Mohomad Ali. But when he did punch it was decisive. So that is what I tried to do then. And it worked. I landed several unanswered punches. The first was to the little slut’s chin. Her head snapped back. If she hadn’t been dazed before she sure looked so now. The next was to her tit. She gasped with pain when I hit that. I hit her other one. Again she gasped. So far she had stood there unmoving. It was as if she was a punching bag. I tried another punch but this time she ducked and moved out of the way. I tried again and this time hit her side a glancing blow but most of the force was spent in mid air. I didn’t want to close on her yet. I would leave that tactic till later. I landed another punch but again it didn’t seem to have the effect I wanted as she dodged me.

But I knew that as long as I kept attacking and she kept retreating she would run out of room and I would pin her. And so it seemed for the next few punches. She parried a few but seemed unable to even try to hit back. She aimed a few but they fell short or I stepped aside. I moved on, stepping forward to land more punches and to force her back into a corner of the bar. Some booths would have blocked her retreat.. But the bitch darted to one side and out of my trap. I followed her.. Then for the first time she launched a counter attack. She scored a series of light blows. Not that they hurt me much but it showed she was back in the fight. Her punches landed more often then mine but I could see I was still slamming some home and doing her damage.

I wanted to make sure her husband saw his wife’s fate. I let her push me back, retreating toward where we had started. By now there was a large circle around us. It seemed to onlookers that the bitch had me on the run. And yes her punches, light though they might have been were beginning to tell. I was panting a little. But that was ok. I was sure my blows had hurt her more. I waited till we were back near her husband before stepping forward again. I launched a pile driver to her tit. She howled when it hit home. I stepped forward again and launched another to her belly. She doubled up for a moment gasping as she fought for air. I grabbed her hair hauling her upright.

"Suffer little girl. I’ve got you right where I want you. Your husband will see how I destroy you." I swung my fist back ready for a knock out blow. The bitch shattered my dreams by ramming her knee in my cxnt. I groaned in agony as I fell backwards, almost losing my footing completely. I doubled up grasping my wounded crotch.

I heard Cassie scream "Oh no Jenn"

I heard her guy chuckle "guess she knew what she was doing. Guess she paid the price now"

I heard Cassie squeal in rage "How dare you say that?" Well, it was good to know she was still on my side.

But what made me shudder was the look on John's face, it was almost a smirk. The bastard set me up! The bitch, his wife was right, he wanted her to win.

I didn't know if I could recover, I stumbled back as far as I could almost to the dance floor - a line of tables blocked my further retreat, I looked for a way round them. I had been right after all, the bitch could fight she had been truthful that day on the beach- she only stayed out of the fight because she had her kids with her. I traded space for time, moving away, circling around the table as the bitch tried to close the gap on me. "scared of me fat slut" she hissed. The blonde came after me crowing "Did you like that bitch? Its the only attention that your cxnt is getting tonight

I knew I couldn't keep on dodging her round the table and moved away after a few moments. As she came toward me I pushed one of the chairs in her way hoping to block her. Again she had to dodge the furniture. As she did so I swung a punch at her, it hit, and we traded punches for a minute or two. I was playing to her strength and she scored punches more often then I did but anything to keep her away from my cxnt. I needed to recover there, I needed to beat the nausea. Slowly, ever so slowly I began to feel better as the burning pain in my cxnt eased but with each moment and each punch she landed on me I could see the fight ebbing from me. I needed some tactic to put me back in the fight.

Before I could think of one she feinted, slapping at my right cheek and then seized my hair with her left. Yanking my head forward she made me stumble- I was still shaky on my feet, still reeling from the cxnt blow. She yanked my hair again and punched my tummy with her other fist. I sank to my knees. She giggled gleefully.

"Not so full of yourself now. Not so mouthy. Come on slut I will teach you not to mess with peoples husbands "

I could not believe this bitch looming over me was the same slut I had beaten so easily on the beach, the slut who had been so scared of me she pissed her panties. She had been so easy to beat then and now she was beating me. She moved toward me still holding my hair. I found a move. I hoped it would work. I clawed at her hand, she let go of my hair. I bucked my head back and then forward trying to slam it in the bitch's belly, trying to wind her.

The over confident slut hadn't been expecting that and doubled over as she reeled back holding her stomach . I slowly got to my feet again, still shaky and in pain from her cheating underhand blow. At least now she too was hurt. We both stood glaring at each other for a few moments as we tried to recover our strength. I didn’t take my eyes off her.

The little blonde stood there in front of me, her hands on her hips. "Had enough bitch?"

"Get fucked slut"

"Oh I will, John will fuck me after I destroy you. He is just so horny when I squash a bitch under my feet- especially a big bullying bitch like you."

I felt sick. All along I had known this bitch could fight. Even on the beach when I made her piss in her bottoms I knew she was holding back for some reason. "I looked at her and her husband thinking "And now I know you set t me up. You never wanted me, you never even wanted to talk to me, all that nice chit chat before was a smokescreen; you wanted you wife to beat me up. Well, I won’t go down without a struggle."

Her husband called out something, I didn’t hear it properly but it made her mad. She moved toward me raising her knee aiming for my belly. I sidestepped her attack but was still too weak and sore to counter attack myself. She seemed to slip a little, stockings are not the best for fighting in. I lurched forward and clapped my hands over her ears. She squealed and staggered back. I knew how disorienting that blow was. I had bought some more recovery time. I still needed it. Sure, the pain was ebbing but it was still there.

I stood still, defensively, my arms up protecting my body. A full minute passed. She crouched down and circled me. I watched, turning as she moved. She looked about to spring tiger like to attack me at any moment.

Behind her I saw Cassie with her tongue half way down the guys throat. -she'd lost interest in the fight for the moment. John was looking on -he looked almost amused. But I kept focused on watching his wife so I could anticipate her next move

Finally she made it, a charge towards my belly head down trying to butt me there. Those stockinged feet were still causing her trouble and she slipped. Sure she hit my belly but didn’t do much damage. Not what she intended anyway. I seized her by the scruff of her neck and forced her down so she knelt on the floor. I grabbed at her hair. This time I was careful to step back out of range of a cxnt punch. I tried to knee her under her chin, to make her crash back to the floor - the same way that that blonde had destroyed me that day on the beach. But I tried to do too much. I was still unsteady, I slipped a little and had to let go. The bitch scrambled to her feet again. But I was back in the fight. I knew it and so did she.

With renewed confidence I pushed forward, warily, trying to protect my cxnt, my arms up defensively. She stood there waiting my attack. I grabbed her round the waist and slammed my body into her before letting her go. She staggered. I followed my move up with another body slam. This was my natural game. This was using my weight to advantage, to crush the wind out of the enemy, to wrestle her, to knock her to the floor. And this was working She tried to punch my sides, the blows hit home and hurt but I was pushing her back, back towards the wall. I saw from her face she knew what I was doing, and she knew my plan of trapping her. She groaned and squealed but I advanced relentlessly. Then from somewhere she got more strength and pushed me hard. I didn’t expect that and still being shaky on my legs from her cxnt kick staggered back a pace or so. She broke free of my grasp..

I turned on her again. I grabbed her arm, pulling her to me. I pushed my foot round and behind hers and then using my body weight pushed forward. She thought I was planning another body slam. She stepped back and tripped over my foot. She went down. But she was a cunning bitch. She rolled breaking the fall and getting up to her knees much faster then I thought possible.

I watched out for the cxnt attack I was sure she was going to make- once someone cheats you just know they will again. I was wrong. She tackled me. I tried to avoid it by stepping back but she grabbed my foot yanking it off the ground leaving me hopping. She started twisting my foot. I had to turn round of she would wrench my leg. As soon as my back was turned she let go of my leg and pushed forward, tackling me again- this time successfully. I stumbled and fell to the floor belly first. She was on me in a flash, her knee stabbing into the small of my back. I squealed with pain.. But even as I squealed I started to roll and in doing so I pushed her off me.

Offline peccavi

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2009, 09:30:34 PM »
Part 3 the night ends
I scrambled to get up but she was faster then me. She moved in when I was still on my knees and opened her thighs. I guess she wanted to trap my head but I swung it back and forward. My head smacked into her belly. She yelped and let go doubling over.

"That worked well," I thought and as she came back when I got to my feet, I let fly with another head butt and this time slammed into her face. She squealed and dropped back. She seemed dazed.

I wanted to destroy this bitch. She had messed my mind so much that day on the beach and this night she had messed my body as well. So now it was my turn I hoped. Moving forward I slammed punches at her tits. The slut's squeals as each punch landed was the sweetest music I could hear. I smirked, thinking that at last I had the advantage, before grabbing her by the arms and launching a body slam. I knew my bigger bulk would do me good as I snaked a foot behind hers and pushed hard. And it worked so well. She seemed to push forward just as I slammed into her; perhaps she tried to push me away but in doing so she was unbalanced. She flew backwards crashing into a table and chairs.

I closed in on her again. I took a big risk. Seeing she was in trouble I raised my knee aiming for her belly. It was risky because I still wasn’t stable; my cxnt was still hurting badly. Behind my enemy I saw Cassie, her guy was groping her.. She gave me a thumbs up sign.

My knee hit her in the side, the slut had turned to avoid it but she only partly succeeded. She yelped, her breathing was laboured. She was running out of steam. She swore

I grabbed her hair in one hand and punched her face with the other. "You're going down babe and when you do I’ll strip you in front of your husband and his friends"
She was trying to get back and recover and when I grabbed her head she clawed at my hand. That stopped when my fist landed in her face. She moaned. Her head rocked back. I felt her legs buckle. Although I knew it was an obvious move, I stepped back, still holding her hair and let fly with a fist to her belly. If it worked it would be a king hit, a match winner. And I needed one for I was tiring fast.

She tried to claw at my hand holding her hair again. That stopped when my fist hit her belly. She shook and slumped to the floor. I let go of her hair. She fell and lay crumpled. I hopped down and grabbed her head. I so wanted to slam it into the ground several times. I wanted to feel her go limp and know I had smashed her. But, I thought, her husband would hate me for that. Instead I pinned her, my knees on her arms and raised her head. "Ok babe, you’re a tough bitch but I’m tougher." I slapped her face. She cried tears of pain, of rage of humiliation rolling down her cheeks. I knew what she felt like. I had been there. I smirked then kissed her soundly on the lips. "Give in little girl"

She nodded.

I wanted to strip her-totally. But I had her husband on my mind. I knew now he got off on seeing his wife fight but I guessed he wouldn’t want her humiliated. He was under her thumb. Anyway I had hoped for a quiet night. So I was magnanimous. "I promised you that when you lost that I would strip you naked for all to see, But since it is New Year’s Eve, I am going to be nice and only do this." I grabbed her cream blouse and ripped it open. She hadn’t worn a bra, so her perky tits were on display for all to see. I pushed her to the floor and went in search of her husband.

I wondered, " Had I been right in thinking he set this all up? Or was it more that he really was hen pecked, when his wife was away he cut loose a bit? There was only one way to tell". Smiling widely, to hide my fear of what he might say, I walked up to him and kissed him on the lips. "Dear John." I giggled " a dear John letter means a girls giving a guy the flick but I’m not doing that tonight." I slid my hand up and down his side. "Who’s the better girl tonight, John dear John?" I kissed him on the lips.

I kept one eye on his wife as she got to her knees.. Hate filled her eyes as she looked at me touch him. She looked as if she wanted to cry again. "John help me. I am your wife. Her mouth dropped as she saw me kiss him again. "You will be sorry, you bastard John "

I turned to her glaring, "Oh yeah, and what can you say now? Do you want me to strip your skirt off too?"

She suddenly flew at me, her hands bent into claws. She seized my hair with one hand and clawed deep at my tits with the other. I felt my blouse rip. She was so angry so wild. I staggered back.. But she was burning up her energy so quickly. And she wasn’t directed properly. Pure rage is not a good weapon. I thrust my knee in her belly. She coughed spluttered and let go of me. I grabbed her head yanking it down as I brought my knee up again. Her face hit my knee hard. She slumped to her knees.

"Don’t mess with me bitch" I turned back to her husband.. "You know John she’s right you should help her she is your wife." I paused, "but will you. ?" I said as I kept stroking his leg, even allowing myself a little grope at his crotch. All the time I kept watching his wife. I caught her eyes. She flinched and looked away.

She groaned I turned back to her, extending my arm. She grabbed it and I helped her up still glaring at her. “You’d not have done that to me had you won" she stood sullenly silent. I held her chin forcing her to look at me. "Admit it girl!" She still stood silent. I yanked her closer digging my nails into her breasts. Her eyes watered. "Admit it girl!" I commanded.

She nodded, her teeth gritted, I saw the admission that I was a more generous opponent hurt her more then the pain in her tit from my nails.

I turned back to John. "Did you enjoy that? I am sure that you did. I know that you liked seeing me thrash her on the beach. This time, I bet that you really got aroused." I stroked his trousers over his bulging cock.

I grinned at him and then whispered "And you know what? I got really aroused too" I slipped my hand round his waist and kissed him again. This time I sucked on his lip. I so wanted this guy. It wasn’t I really liked him  I guess I probably more disliked him. I was still sure he set all this up so he could see his wife fight. But I needed to fuck him to prove that I was better then his wife. I had beaten her twice now. But I wouldn’t be sure of anything until I had her husband wanting me, no damnit till I had his cock in me instead of in her. It wouldn’t be a victory till he was groaning under me. For I was going to be in control of this fuck I was going to be the woman on top.

"I know you expected her to win. She said she didn’t fight that day on the beach because your kids were there. I thought she was lying then. I thought she was a wimp. But I know better now. She fights dirty, she fights to win." He was silent. I pressed my point "You knew that, you knew she fought dirty. You thought she’d squash me. Didn’t you?"..

He looked sheepish,

I ground my body into his. "Admit it! Cuz I know, but I want to hear it from your lips."

He looked even more sheepish.

"Admit it John

"You’d better’, broke in another guy. "he loves seeing his wife fight. And yeah she almost always wins

I turned. Inwardly I shuddered, all my fears were confirmed- he had set me up thinking his wife would win. " Do tell please"

"Tell her how you met Susan- that’s his wife," the man added. Or do you want me to tell her. And my version wont be sanitised,” he chuckled.

"Ok OK " John smiled. he put his arm round my waist and drew me near him. This was more like it I thought.

"I was in a club, with my girl friend. Susan and she got into a fight. Susan won. Suddenly I had a new girl friend- Susan. They had fought over me. It was hot."

"So wifekins is no better then me," I giggled. "in fact she’s worse. She took over from the other girl. All I want is one night". I kissed him,

"John " his wife yelled out. She came for me again. This time I was expecting it. This time she was weaker still. I sidestepped her charge again ramming my knee into her already weakened belly. She clutched it doubling over. I chopped at the back of her neck. She went over onto her knees again..

"Some people don’t know when they are beaten do they?" I sneered I turned to her husband again. You were going to fuck her." I wasn’t guessing any more I knew it. He looked even more sheepish "Well she didn’t win did she? And there she is! A loser, just like she was before? Remember on the beach? You know, ever since we met there on the beach, I have been attracted to you, and I know that you were attracted to me.
So" taking his hand in mine and bringing it to my lips I slipped one finger into my mouth,. I sucked it slowly. I leaned forward and stage whispered. "I know what you want. You want to fuck winners. Don’t you?" I pulled his hand away from my mouth and slid it down to my breast.

"John I am warning you" his wife said loudly.

I turned to her. "Shut it bitch, unless you want me to shred your tits" I glared at her. She shuddered and stared away.

I giggled nervously as I turned back to her husband. I hoped he and everyone else thought it was because I was enjoying myself, not that I was terrified he would just push me away and console his wife. He had done that on the beach. - Well sort of. If he did that now I would have no creed. I kissed him "Do you really do what your wife tells you?" I cupped his trousers round his cock and squeezed gently "all the time." You thought you d fuck her. You expected her to ‘squash me and then you’d take her home and fuck her. You thought she was invincible. But...err it hasn’t turned out that way. I guess you could still take her home and fuck her, that’s up to you. If you want to fuck a loser." I was desperately willing him to say no. I don’t know what I would have done if he had left then.

"Get away from that common slut John" the blonde bitch’s voice stung like a whip. I felt John shake a little. I could tell he did what his wife told him. I hated her even more for using that expression. She had called me a common slut on the beach, she had called me that before the fight ,she was still calling me that. She was coming for me. Slowly this time. I had to admire her determination. She was fighting for her guy. But she was tired. She was sore. She was very stiff. But more then that, she had lost, and she knew it. I slapped her face hard. She flinched. I slapped it again. I pushed her hard. She stumbled back.

"Do you want to ‘get away from that common slut’ I tried to mimic her voice "or do you want to break lose from her just for one night. Be a man not a wimp?"

He said nothing. I was scared shitless that he wouldn’t have the guts to do this. I was so sure he wanted to but that he was scared of his wife.. I tried a new tack "I know, I know you’re under her thumb " I looked at him. He stood there not moving, not saying anything. "I know because you did as you were told on the beach. You did as you were told earlier. Do you always do what your wife tells you? Are you that hen pecked."

" Before your wife came back you had your hand round my waist, before your wife came back you were kissing me, before your wife came back you were hard for me." I lent forward and whispered So I know you want me!" I wanted an outburst from his wife. I got one.

She stepped forward. "John don’t you dare play with that cheap common slut."

It was time to break her. Even as she tried to get to me, her arms up ready to fight I stepped over to her, I slapped her face. I rammed my knee into her tummy. She doubled up. I shoved her. She went down on her knees. I glared down at her "So you think you own him, you think you can order him about like a slave. But you fight for him? ‘

She just looked at me.

"But tonight it’s different, tonight you lost." I paused and slapped her face. "And you know what happens when you loose. Just like in that club. John goes home with the winner and gets to fuck him. But unlike that time at the club, it will be only for one night. Then you can have him back."

I felt her shiver. I ripped at her blouse sleeve already torn from the fight. It tore away from the rest of her blouse. "Hands out behind you bitch!" She glared at me.

She needed to be taught a lesson. I glared back and slapped her face. "Bitch you lost, do you want me to squash you?"

She shook her head and held out her hands. I felt her hatred, her anger and her despair. I knew it, I had felt it too the end of that day on the beach, the day that had started so well, when I rescued her kids’ ball, when I flirted with her husband, when I beat her easily. The day that had ended in total humiliation after she left showing she wasn’t scared at all, and so messing my mind that I had been destroyed by that blonde bitch. I tied her hands behind her. "If you interfere again I will gag you bitch. Understand ? "

She nodded. She blinked rapidly, her eyes were shining. I knew she was near tears again.

I turned back to her husband "You are coming with me." Finally, he responded, squeezed my breast. I sighed. he took my head in his free hands and kissed me, his tongue sought my mouth. I opened it. His tongue pushed in. a hand slid down my body and cupped my breast. I pulled my hand from his pants and slipped it in again, in his front. I squeezed his balls.

He slipped his arms round me and kissed me, his tongue darting into my mouth. I slid my hand into his pocket and found his keys. "Ok John where is your car. Let’s go to your house now!" I waved the keys in my hand. I held them while I got my bag and said bye to the girls I had come with and walked back to him at the bar. "Oh yes lets take wifekins too. I think I had better drive. You have had a few too many drinks and your wife is …err… battered" I giggled "to drive properly."

I slipped my arm round his waist and we walked toward the clubs main doors. "Come on bitch!" I ordered his wife. I tugged at the sleeve tied round her arms. She got up and walked with me. "You'd better get her shoes John, she wouldn’t want you to leave them here."

"Can I put them on please?" she asked.

"No. you walk in your stockings"

"But it’s wet outside, its slushy from the snow."

I wanted to cheer, she was pleading with me. I had broken her spirit. It was time to be magnanimous again. I nodded. "You can""

I held onto John's waist with one hand and to the tie round his wife’s hands with my other all the way to their car. I got the wife in the back seat and kissed and felt up John before getting in myself. He ran his hands up under my top and played with my tits in the car park. I was so hot.

I drove to their house, not really concerned with how I would get home again. I kissed John at the door, then let his wife in. Within seconds it seemed he had his hands inside my top and was fondling my tits again. I ground my pussy into him. He was so horny, his cock was one huge bulge in his pants

"Right lets go into your living room It’s my way, John.. And only this one time, unless she wants to fight again.. Then it is back to your wife."

I took his hand and we walked there leaving her sobbing in the hallway.

We undressed each other and I led him to the sofa. I wasn’t going to screw on their bed. That was theirs. I didn’t want to keep him, just prove –more to myself than anyone else –that I had won, that Susan was not the better woman. I straddled him and we had hot sex, me bouncing on his cock. Afterwards I kissed him. "Bye John that was hot."

I went out in the hall, leaving him – I think I had worn him out. Susan still sat in the hall sobbing.
Susan you’re lucky, he really loves you, I could tell. He only did it because I pushed him. And because I won the fight. You fought for him before and won him. I’m not going to take him from you- not like you did to his ex girlfriend. Tonight you didn’t lose him."

I walked out into the cold night and rang for a cab.

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2009, 07:12:37 AM »

We undressed each other and I led him to the sofa. I wasn’t going to screw on their bed. That was theirs. I didn’t want to keep him, just prove –more to myself than anyone else –that I had won, that Susan was not the better woman. I straddled him and we had hot sex, me bouncing on his cock. Afterwards I kissed him. "Bye John that was hot."

I went out in the hall, leaving him – I think I had worn him out. Susan still sat in the hall sobbing.
Susan you’re lucky, he really loves you, I could tell. He only did it because I pushed him. And because I won the fight. You fought for him before and won him. I’m not going to take him from you- not like you did to his ex girlfriend. Tonight you didn’t lose him."

A wonderfully, erotic story, Jenn - one of your best, I think! Loved the ending, though unlike me stealing Abby from Laurie, you're were very gracious in victory here, just proving you're the better woman is sometimes enough, isn't it?  ::) - tee hee!  :D ;)

Hugs
Kayla
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)