News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Wild Night

• 3 Replies

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
    • A Dark And Frightening World
Wild Night
« on: May 21, 2012, 10:34:17 PM »
The two women face each other across the floor.  Their eyes locked on each other for the very first time.  Curiosity shines in them as well as an already intense dislike.  It's funny how two women who have never seen each other can already be bitter rivals.  In a few moments, they will square off to see which one is tougher.  Who has better endurance, which of them can take more punishment.  One of them will show a touch more heart, determination, and desire.  In a short while, one of them will be crowned a winner, and the other will forever know she was bested by her rival.

It's another night in the Arena.  For the third time I am a guest of the chief executive officer, Jeffery W. Restles.  Once again, the blonde champion of the Arena, Misty, is here.  Only this time not as a participant in the battle, she is Jeffery's other "date."  This shouldn't bother me, but for some reason I feel a tinge of resentment...maybe even outright jealousy...sitting on the opposite side of Jeffery.  I cut my eyes at her sitting on this other side, and an off feeling hits me:  Am I more jealous of her, or of him?

I return my attention to the Arena floor where the two combatants continue to glare at each other.  Yes, it's another night in the Arena, and there are two new contestants to battle for the prizes offered by the businessmen who arrange all of this. I focus on the two women and try to push thoughts of Jeffery and Misty out of my mind.

My eyes lock on the first of the combatants.  Her name is Holly.  I remember that because my sister's daughter is named Holly.  I won't even have to jot that down.  Holly is a rare beauty that most men in here would classify as a "MILF."  In her early 30s, standing around 5'4", and maybe weighing 118 - 120 lbs, she looks to be in really great shape.  I guess chasing kids around all day will keep you in shape, but it's obvious Holly has some natural assets too.  She was born with a terrific ass and she loves to draw attention to it by wearing a black thong.  A matching black string top just covers her breasts, so there is little left to the audiences imaginations.  Her wavy, dark hair hangs loosely down to her shoulders.  I briefly wonder why she doesn't have it pulled back, but then it occurs to me:  Holly doesn't give a damn whether the other girl pulls her hair or not.  The smirk on her lips tells me that she plans to pull the other girl's hair, so why the hell not?

Speaking of the other girl, it looks like a pretty even match.  Although there is one striking difference.  The other girl, Marissa *I jot her name down* is her name, is quite a bit younger than Holly.  Maybe by eleven or twelve years.  They are virtually close in height and weight.  I might give Marissa a slight edge here.  Another edge Marissa might have is she looks like she is in great shape.  If this turns out to be a long fight, her athleticism might be the difference.

Jeffery leans over and says, "Marissa used to be a hell of a point guard."  I guess that explains that.  *Did Jeffery just ready my mind?*  I glance over at him and he's fixated on the two women in the Arena.  But Misty is looking at me with a knowing smirk on her lips.  I quickly look away.

Back to....looking down at her name...Marissa.  Being in incredible shape means she looks terrific in a leopard print thong bikini.  She looks feral as she continues to watch her opponent curiously.  She may be younger, but it's obvious she isn't, at all, intimidated by Holly.  Her light brown hair is pulled back in a high ponytail...just like a point guard would wear.

Looks can be deceiving though.  Marissa is showing no outward signs of nervousness except for one little thing.  Her left knee is bent so that her toe is nervously tapping the floor behind her.  A quick glance at Holly tells me that she hasn't missed this.  Holly looks like she plans to feast on the younger girl's nervousness.

While I am watching the pre-match festivities, I feel a tap on my shoulder.  I look over and see Misty looking at me.  "Which one you want to bet on?" she asks with a wink and giggle.  Turning my attention back to the floor, I look them both over, and I really don't know.  This one will be close.

After what seems like an eternity, the signal to start is given, and suddenly all motion and commotion in the audience stops.  Everyone turns their attention to the two guests of honor.  Holly and Marissa don't have to be told twice.  They immediately begin circling each other like birds of prey looking for signs of weakness.

The Arena is a unique place.  Looking around the room, it would be hard to discern what it's purpose is.  But once you learn why it was created, it's hard to imagine a better venue.  The Arena is a large room built into the basement of a country house outside a medium size city.  It was the brainchild of a group of businessmen with a thirst for combat sports.  in particular, female combat sports.  When it was first created, women were recruited from the surrounding town and countryside.  It was a huge success.  Not only with the businessmen, but with the women who participated.  And why not?  They got paid to fight each other.  Paid very well.  Plus they got to participate in a taboo many of them found they really enjoy.  It didn't hurt that sometimes they got to do battle with rivals.  The Arena welcomed everyone.  Young and old.  Married, divorced, single, straight, lesbian, career oriented, those between jobs, college students, exotic dancers, waitresses, secretaries, even a few cops.  A fight in the Arena could easily pay for Christmas.  A win in the Arena could pay for a semester at the local community college.  A loss could even ensure a family is fed for a while.  In one instance, a fight in the Arena paid for suicide by lethal injection (of heroin, that is).

The problem was that the businessmen started getting bored with the same women fighting every week.  They had to recruit more talent.  Thanks to the efforts of my date, Jeffery W. Restles, the talent pool expanded.  He found fighters such as the Italian goddess Serena, the California Latina Lil, and the current champion...the one...for the moment...I'd like to stab with a steak knife...the Georgia Peach Misty.  Jeffery found Holly and Marissa the same way:  Holly is from Upstate New York.  Marissa is a southern belle from rural Tennessee.  Jeffery saw the potential in this match-up.  North vs South.  Yankee vs Rebel.  Mature vs youth.  The possibilities are endless.

The match is only just beginning, but Jeffery has already pitched another gem.  The smiles and hearty handshakes he received after he introduced the two combatants tells that story.

Speaking of telling a story, not only am I Jeffery's date for the evening, I am a reporter covering the Arena for FCF Magazine.  Jeffery and I started something of a relationship (*cough* a professional one *cough*) after my first visit.  Strangely enough, so did Misty and I.

The two women lunge at each other and the sound of skin slapping skin echoes through the room when they tie up collar and elbow.  Their feet fight for traction on the padded carpet, and neither appears to be giving up much ground until Holly shows her experience.  She turns her right hip into her foe and suddenly loops her arm around Marissa's neck.  The room collectively gasps when the older woman shows off a little speed and traps the younger girl in a side headlock.  Twisting Marissa's face toward the floor, Holly takes a quick step in front of the trapped girl and rams her hip into her tummy again.  A simple twist and step, and Marissa's butt comes over Holly's back, her feet leave the floor, and she crashes onto her back with a thud.  Holly smiles as she comes down on top of the trapped girl after the impressive hip toss and keeps the headlock on tight.

Ordinarily, a move that fast would cause the one on the receiving end to panic.  Holly really showed her skills with the impressive move, but Marissa still isn't intimidated.  As a matter of fact, if you could see her eyes, she would look totally unconcerned.  Holly lies across her opponent's chest and wrenches her neck tight to apply more pressure.  Marissa's knees start to bend and her feet slide toward her butt.  I see the move coming but the speed of it leaves me gasping for breath.

Marissa's legs suddenly shoot up...showing off her athleticism and flexibility...and hook around Holly's neck.  Obviously, Holly wasn't expecting the move and she is suddenly pulled backwards.  Refusing to give up the headlock, Holly pulls the younger girl with her, causing Marissa to do a sit up.  Momentum now on her side, Marissa pulls with her thighs and finally Holly is forced to let go of her head.  But that same momentum allows the older woman to roll away from those powerful thighs before they can snap closed around her head.

Rolling to her knees, Holly looks perplexed but also miffed.  Marissa is eying her foe with a new found respect.  Both begin to circle one another on their knees.  After a few steps, Marissa lunges at her opponent and they lock up collar and elbow for the second time.

When the idea was conceived, the Arena was to host combat sports between women from every walk of life.  The businessmen who developed the concept were tired of seeing videos and photos of models faking fights, which seems to be the norm in the industry.  Although a few companies offered what they were looking for....everyday women with a competitive nature.  These fights are to be real and to a bitter end.  So far they have accomplished what they are looking for.  The last few fights have proven this, but this one is the epitome of what the Arena is all about.  Two beautiful, everyday women with drive and fire.  Both have competitive spirits, and both have a desire to win.  The opening intensity of the match has thus far proven this.  It seems everyone in attendance is holding their breathe.

The two powerful bodies flex and ripple under the harsh lights of the Arena ceiling.  The push trying to force the other off balance.  They are so evenly matched that neither is giving one inch.  Sweat begins to appear on their bare skin, and their bodies literally glow in the brilliant light.  Almost breast to breast and nose to nose, the wily Holly reaches up and yanks the younger girl's ponytail, pulling her backwards and off balance.  When Marissa lists to one side, the more experienced Holly lowers her shoulder and pushes against her foe.  Marissa sits back on her butt and tries to push the older woman away, but Holly has the moment now and she begins to force the leopard-print clad beauty onto her back.  But Marissa isn't dumb.  She bends her knee and pushes her right foot into Holly's belly.  As the girl in the black bikini closes in, she is suddenly monkey-flipped over Marissa's head and down onto her back hard.

I nearly come out of my seat!  Embarrassed, I glance around to see if anyone is watching, but everyone else is on their feet too.  I do, however, catch Misty looking at me and giggling.  I blush and turn back to the action.

The knowledge of momentum and wresting moves is, thus far, very impressive!  These two are so evenly matched...not only in size...but in knowledge of wresting and grappling.  This one will come down to experience vs desire.  Who has more of both?  Or a better question:  Which one can use both to her advantage?

We settle back into our seats as Holly gets back to her knees, sucking air back into her lungs.  Twice she has had the upper hand, and twice she has been thwarted after incredible moves.  But one has to wonder how many rabbits Marissa has up her sleeves....or in her thong ( Embarrassed ).  Marissa sits up and is turning to face Holly when the New Yorker slams into her and begins trying to force her forearm under her chin from behind.  The younger girl wisely tucks her chin into her chest to keep Holly from choking her, but it's obvious she wasn't expecting the older woman to recover from the flip so quickly.  Her eyes give away the fact she keeps underestimating her opponent.

Marissa brings her knees up to her chest and keeps her chin tucked while Holly keeps trying to wedge her forearm around her foe's windpipe.  Her chest and belly press against Marissa's back.  The Tennessean braces her feet and shoves backwards causing both to fall off balance and crash to the carpet with a thug.  The younger girl tries to roll away, but the veteran grabs her ponytail a second time causing Marissa's head to snap painfully back eliciting a sharp yelp.  In retaliation, Marissa drives her elbow backwards into Holly's thigh.

"Ow fuck!  Bitch!"  The older woman hisses as she lets go of the light brown haired girl's ponytail.  They both get to their feet slowly.  Their chests rising and falling rapidly from the already intense, fast-paced, battle.  Each eying each other cautiously.

I watch this spectacle unfold before me.  I find myself digging my fingers into Jeffery's thigh from the intensity of the battle.  I glance over at Misty and see she is doing the exact same thing!  Bitch! Angry  She snickers when she sees me looking at her, but another gasp from the crowd draws my attention back to the Arena floor just in time to see Holly driving her shoulder into Marissa's tummy and hooking her arms behind the younger girl's thighs.  A tackle so perfect Bear Bryant would be proud forces Marissa to land hard on her butt.  Wincing as she lands, but not having time to recover as Holly begins to straddle her.

Marissa's hands shoot up and jam under Holly's chin as she fights I keep the older woman from completing the straddle.  Her bare feet kick furiously while she twists her hips in an attempt to keep her opponent from pinning her.  Holly's head snaps back but she keeps trying to slip her hips over her opponent's midsection.  After a brief struggle, Marissa manages to wedge her knee between her body and Holly's.  With a twist and a shove, she dislodges the New Yorker and tries to squirm away.

Clearly frustrated, Holly balls her right fist and slams it hard into the younger girl's side. Marissa gasps but continues turning onto her side and pushing her rival away.  After a few tense moments, Marissa is able to he both feet in front of her and shove her rival away from her.

Once again, the two girls face each other on their knees.  Both winded and damp with perspiration.  Their bodies turning red from exertion, their cheeks flush this early in the struggle.

Their bodies slam together with a slap of damp skin and Holly continues to be the aggressor.  She tries to work her body to one side and begins to work her way behind the younger girl.  Her foe tries to twist her body but she turns into Holly's trap and manages to get her right arm hooked in the Northerner's grasp.  Holly slides her arm under Marissa's armpit and places her hand on the back of her opponent's neck.  Next, she starts to work her other hand under Marissa's other arm.  However, Marissa is no fool.  She twists her body in the opposite direction and moves with Holly's body instead of against it.  Thus keeping her free arm away from her opponent.

Holly still has one arm hooked in a half Nelson and she tries to take advantage of this.  She begins forcing Marissa's head down to one side bending the younger girl's body at an odd angle.  Marissa squeals in pain, but instead of trying to pull away, she reaches across with  her free hand and tries to rake her nails down Holly's face.

The older woman drops back quickly, freeing her foe from the half Nelson.  "Fucking slut!". Holly hisses at the Southern girl, "You'll fuckin' pay for that!"

The audience keeps watching intently, fearing they may miss something if they blink.  Once again, I find myself digging my nails into poor Jeffery's thigh.  He sits ramrod straight because Misty is digging her nails into his other thigh.  For some reason, the image of me clawing her eyes out flashes through my mind.  I shake my head to clear that thought.

Back in the Arena, the two combatants are back at each other.  They lock up but instead of tying up collar and elbow, they tangle their fingers deep in each others' hair.  Marissa's ponytail is now an afterthought.

Heads shake violently back and forth.  The Arena is filled with grunting, gasps of pain, and curses as the two beauties finally give up wrestling and turn the fight into something a little more violent.  From my vantage point, it would seem Holly would have the advantage in a catfight, but Marissa is more than holding her own.

Holly strikes first from this position.  Her hand leaves Marissa's hair...I swear there is a large clump of light brown strands in her hand...then she viciously slaps the younger girl across the cheek.  Marissa's head snaps hard to the side and yelps from the wicked slap.  But she doesn't retreat.  Instead, she returns the slap with as much venom and animosity that she could muster.  Holly yelps in shock and surprise then both women are slapping each other back and forth.

Still trying to understand the level of hatred on display before us, I glance over at Jeffery and see a very pleased expression on his face.  He has found another success for the Arena.  The contests are growing by leaps and bounds and so are the fans.  He looks back at me with the giddiness of a school boy and says, "Just think if this were televised."

I must have been a sight...staring at him with open mouthed incredulity.  But he does have a point.  If this could be brought to a wider market, there could be a lot of money to be made.  However, I don't think money is on Jeffery's mind.  An expanding market means a wider, more diverse, base of contestants.  The sky would be the limit.  The Arena could go mainstream.

A sharp gasp draws my attention back to the two women on the floor.  Marissa has now taken control of the action by returning to wrestling.  Holly is bent over in front of her...both still on their knees...with her head trapped in a front headlock.  Marissa is trying to push her all the way to the floor...on her chest...but Holly is still catfighting.  Her fists pump furiously into the younger girl's sides, but Marissa's strength and stamina begins to show as she slowly forces the older woman onto her face.  Suddenly, Holly is down on the floor squirming wildly trying to escape, but Marissa is lying on top of her.  Her breasts mushroom on Holly's back and her free hand slides down her foe's flank then grasps a handful of black thong.  A solid yank and tug brings a wild scream and more thrashing from Holly as the black cloth cuts deep into her most sensitive areas.  Thrashing wildly, Holly tries to push her tormentor off her, but Marissa's weight presses down on her back.  Her arm constricts around Holly's throat and cuts off her air.  I begin to worry about Holly's safety.

Holly has obviously been in many, many fights.  She is very experienced, and she has a penchant for cruelty.  She doesn't plan to be in this position long.  It appears to us that she is getting weaker and weaker.  Maybe she is about to pass out, I think to myself, but then she slowly rakes her nails down the bare skin of Marissa's sides.  Her fingers claw in deep and she leaves little dark red trails in her opponent's soft, smooth skin.  The younger girl shrieks and rolls away from her rival.

I can't believe how vicious this battle is becoming.  They both roll to their knees and lunge at each other.  Any pretense of civility now gone as their bodies crash into each other.  No slapping this time.  This time fists fly and talons flash.  Holly's right connects hard with the side of Marissa's head, and the younger girl drops like a rock.

It's obvious Marissa is stunned and Holly is winding up for the coup-de-gras, but then she totally surprises everyone in the room.  Instead of delivering the finishing blow, she reaches down and grabs the younger girl's leopard print thong in both hands.  With a few yanks and tugs, she manages to pull Marissa's panties down her thighs and over her knees and feet, leaving the stunned girl totally nude on the floor.  Holly holds thong victoriously over her head.  She must think the younger girl is out, but from my vantage point, I can see Marissa's eyes starting to regain focus.

Finally, Holly stops her parade and tosses the leopard thong to a guy sitting in front of me.  I glance at Jeffery and see a quick flash of disappointment on his face, then I see a smirk from Misty.  She leans forward and in a low voice says, "Don't worry, sweetie.  He can have mine after the match."  I flush and slap her in the back of the head.  Jeffery leans forward separating us before fight number two erupts in the stands.

Holly draws her foot up and is preparing to finally deliver the death blow to the fallen girl's crotch.  The crowd holds its collective breath as they await the end to come.  Everyone really thinks it's over.

Everyone except Marissa.

Her foot shoots out and slams into Holly's shin full force.  A pained yell erupts from the older woman and she collapses in a heap, her hands going to her hurt leg.  Marissa groggily gets to her knees then she slams her right fist hard into Holly's chin.  She doesn't make the same mistake Holly did, though.  She is ready to destroy her stunned victim.

Marissa drops to her side and pulls her foe's back to her.  Her arms snake around Holly's throat and clamp down.  Her thighs close around Holly's sides and she starts to constrict.

One look at Holly's face, and I can see the pained expression of one who realizes she made a terrible mistake.  Victory was so close.....

Holly thrashes wildly as Marissa begins to constrict her thighs and arms like a snake squeezing the life from her prey.  Marissa's lips move...whispering in Holly's ear...in words we can't hear, but ones that make Holly struggle even harder.  The trapped woman ekes out a strangled, "Fuck you," that draws a giggle from her tormentor.  Marissa clamps down even harder drawing another wide-eyed gasp from the older woman.

The crowd sits in silent attention as this plays out in front of us.  I can't help but feel for Holly since she had the fight all but won, but one little mistake is now costing her dearly.  I wonder what she must be thinking as the life is being squeezed from her in front of a crowd of strangers wearing only a black thong?  Her eyes look at the crowd, but it's hard to tell if she is focusing on anyone in particular.  Maybe she's looking at the guy known only as Speed.  He seems to be her most ardent fan.  I glance back at him.  His face shows a little concern, but you can also see a touch of pride for his friend.  He realizes the mistake that is costing her, but he knows that is all that cost her.

"Give up, bitch!  I swear to I will choke you the fuck out!"

Marissa says in a calm, but stern, voice.  Holly's face is now turning from deep red to bruised purple.  She won't last much longer.  It's nice of Marissa to give her a little out before completely humiliating her.  But then I get a lesson in what is considered humility in the Arena.  For the first time in a few minutes, Holly is able to get out a complete sentence.  In a choked, garbled voice she says, "GO TO FUCKING HELL YOU FUCKING SLUT!"

A satisfied sigh erupts around me as the crowd approves of Holly's message to her tormentor.  She is a warrior, and she will lose like a warrior.  Bloodthirsty bastards, I think to myself.  They would have fit right in the Colosseum in the year 2 AD.  But I am also strangely satisfied that Holly didn't give in to her rival.  In her mind, Marissa didn't earn this current situation, but she is damn sure going to have to work for the submission.

To my surprise, and the surprise of the onlookers, Marissa suddenly releases her opponent.  Scooting away from her, she gets to her knees facing the crowd.  "Did Holly give up?" I ask Jeffery, but Misty answers me, "No dumbass.  It looks like Marissa is going to start really enjoying this."  I glare at the smirking blonde, but I don't reply.  I watch in stunned silence as Marissa grabs Holly by the hair and pulls her to her knees.  Using her hair as a leash, she leads the older woman a few steps toward the crowd.  The choke really took it's toll on Holly, though.  She can barely move her arms and legs, but she is breathing again.  I can't help but think Marissa may be making the same mistake Holly did earlier.

But that just isn't going to happen.  Unfortunately, for Holly.

Marissa stops and twists Holly's hair roughly causing her to almost fall onto her side.  Holly yelps as her body twists violently, but as she drops to her side and butt, Marissa steps in and clamps her powerful thighs...made strong from years of playing basketball...around the former cheerleader's head.  Marissa then drops to her butt and pulls the trapped girl with her, locking on a brutal head scissors with Holly's face buried in the younger woman's naked crotch.

The crowd gasps as Holly's hands flail wildly at Marissa's coiling thighs.  I sit open-mouthed staring in fascination at this incredible hold.  It doesn't take long, but Holly soon slaps Marissa's thighs signaling her submission.  I don't blame her.  Not only is this hold brutally painful, it is also incredibly humiliating.

"You should have give up earlier when you had a chance, bitch."

Marissa's words echo through the Arena.  She leans on her side and lifts her hips off the floor causing her thighs to clench.  A desperate, garbled scream erupts from Holly, and she screams her surrender over and over, but Marissa only laughs and again reminds her she should have given up when she had the chance.

Oh dear, I think to myself.  I glance over at Misty, and I am horrified to see she has a grin on her face as she watches the spectacle in front of her.  She must have felt my gaze, though.  She turns her head and says, "I think I'm going to do that to you."  Anger flares in my cheeks, and before I can think, I lunge over Jeffery and slap the blonde as hard as I can manage as I am off balance.

The crowd erupts and everyone is on their feet at the chaotic scene unfolding in front of them.  Misty retaliates by grabbing my hair and slamming punches into my face.  I claw at her cheeks and manage to rip her blouse.  Hands tear at both of us as members of the crowd try to separate the two of us.  Jeffery tries to get between us, but we shove him back in his chair and soon we are tangled in a wild catball on his lap.  The guy known as Rikki grabs me around the waist and Serena grabs one of my arms.  Pulling me back, this gives Misty an opening to drive her fist into my nose, knocking backwards in a heap with poor Rikki.

I know Serena was only trying to help.  We have become friends since I first met her when she fought Misty.  Too bad another onlooker doesn't think she was trying to help.  Coming to my rescue, Lil fires a quick jab at Serena's head, and soon those two are locked in wild rolling catfight on the Arena floor.  The crowd's heads seem to be on swivels as they try to keep up with all the action.  Jeffery has finally managed to get Misty away from me...with the help of a guy everyone calls AZ, but Lil and Serena have nearly torn away each others clothes.  By this time, two other full-blown fights have erupted in the stands and are threatening to spill out on the floor.

OMG!  What have I done?

That thought goes through my head, as does what I am going to tell the Sheriff's Department as they arrest me for inciting a riot.  But one look around tells me I'm probably not going to jail, the crowd is enjoying this way too much.  They make their way onto the Arena floor, so they will have good views of all the action.

Speaking of the Arena floor...a low wail draws my attention to Marissa and Holly just as it's apparent Marissa has finished with her victim in more way than one.  Her thighs peel from around Holly's head leaving a sticky, glistening behind.  Holly's head drops to the floor.  Thank goodness she is unconscious, I think to myself, just as I am tackled from behind.  I fall forward hit my head on one guy's knee, knocking me loopy.  The last things I see before fading out are Marissa tossing Holly's black thong to Rikki...my editor, Jenn Peccavi, standing over a fallen blonde with her fists clenched and blouse torn...and Misty's smiling face as she straddles me and draws her fist back.

Two days later, I am still lying in bed licking my wounds when the phone rings.  I want to toss it out the window because my head still hurts so damn bad.  I reach over Gemma and grab my phone off the nightstand and cringe when I see Jeffery's number on the display.  I guess he is finally calling to tell me I am permanently banned from the Arena.  FCF Magazine in probably going to fire my ass too.

"Hello?"  I manage to eke out.

A rambling, excited tirade follows, but I am still too groggy to really focus on what is being said.  But it really doesn't sound angry.  It sounds more...as I said...excited.

"WE'VE HIT THE BIG TIME!  THE OTHER NIGHT WENT VIRAL!  WE ARE GOING TO BE ON TV, JONI!  WE DID IT!"
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The bitch is in her smile.
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Offline Marie B.

• God Member
  • Big Girls Beware !!
Re: Wild Night
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2012, 11:13:25 PM »
Holly is from Upstate New York.  Marissa is a southern belle from rural Tennessee.  Jeffery saw the potential in this match-up.  North vs South.  Yankee vs Rebel.  Mature vs youth.  The possibilities are endless.

Joni, I loved the way you spent the first part of the story illustrating the contrast between the two fighters. Then, your usual hot fighting action takes over.

Great work, as always.

Marie

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2012, 09:29:19 AM »
I've already commented on the poll where this story originally appeared but its too good not to deserve a boost here. It is an excellent story. Thank you for writing this btw who was the blonde I attacked?
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline Freddy (B.A.W.)

• God Member
  • Blondes rule over brunettes
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2012, 11:57:50 AM »
That's really a "wild night"! Great story as usual, Jonica! And very funny ending!

Congrats to Marissa for the win! Sorry for Holly!
Jonica vs Misty and Serena vs Lil should be the next fights in the arena! ;)
Blondes do it better!