News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

reema vs aditi

• 1 Replies

Offline Karan

• God Member
reema vs aditi
« on: May 24, 2012, 04:19:50 AM »
I asked Aditi what her thoughts were about clashing with Reema, she said she was going to enjoy herself and cause Reema a whole lot of hurt. I asked what would happen if Reema beat her, she said she didn’t think that would happen although she admitted thinking Reema was as strong as her after there altercation in the bathroom. When we got to the hotel Dipesh and Reema were already there and had checked into a room. Aditi phoned Reema and got the room number and we went to the room. Dipesh opened the door and let us in. They had already dragged the room furniture to the sides of the room leaving a large space in the center. I stood next to Craig for a couple of minutes and he said, ‘Who’d have thought the evening would end like this’, he also said he was pretty exited at seeing Aditi and reema fight and said reema had told him that she was determined to yank aditi bald both Hands. It was on.. both slowly walked towards eachother.. standin face to face.. aditi said"so reema, guess u need to learn some manners" reema replied "yeahh.. teach me some bitch.. strickin a sexy pose to aditi.." aditi spat back.. "learn this slut.." showin her the middle finger... Reema said" wait bitch.." as she walked across aditi brushin her shoulder into bathroom.. we all were wonderin what was happenin..
aditi said"hey dipesh.. seems ur chick is scared.. ha ha" dipesh had no answer.. n the bathroom door opened.. !! Reema had stripped down to bra n panties.. n she said.. "bitch.. lets settle this bitch!! u r very cocky abt ur body huh.. match me whore"

Aditi din speak a word.. she jus down to her panties and bra.. Aditi said "come on bitch.. here is ur answer.." both were a bit nervous.. I could see that Reema was now just as nervous as aditi and had lost a lot of her earlier cockiness. I asked what type of fight it was going to be and both agreed it would be an all in catfight until one of them couldn’t continue. Reema looked across at dipesh and I and wanted assurances from both of us that we wouldn’t interfere and that we’d let them finish it themselves, we both agreed. aditi was wearing a white bra n panty while reema was in black.. Dipesh and I moved to the side of the room, reema and aditi moved to the center and started circling each other, the fight was about to start and I couldn’t wait!!!

The women closed the gap between them and did what comes naturally to unskilled women fighters. aditi was a couple of feet away from reema when she lunged with he hands held high for reema’s hair. aditi managed to get two great handfuls of reema’s hair and proceeded to viciously shake reema’s head from side to side. reema similarly dug her hands deep into aditi’s hair and viciously shook her head backwards and forwards. It was the greatest sight in the world seeing my gf in a topless no holds barred hair pulling catfight with another girl. Both girls continued viciously dragging each other around the room by the hair, occasionally grunting in pain, each trying to gain the advantage. aditi tried kicking reema but being so close to her rival didn’t land anything effective. reema tried kneeing aditi’s pussy but only hit the side of her thigh which momentarily put aditi off balance. reema quickly and cleverly shifted her weight and pulled aditi across her hip in a Judo throw, dragging her down by her hair. aditi crashed to the floor with reema in hot pursuit, landing on top of aditi she momentarily lost her grip of aditi’s hair.

This was the opportunity that aditi needed as she was still viciously clinging on to reema’s hair. aditi rolled reema over onto her back and started banging her head on the floor. reema desperately grabbed up towards aditi’s hair and managed to grab aditi’s tits which she started squeezing and scratching, we could visibly see the scratches and red marks reema’s attacked were leaving on aditi’s tits. I could see the pain on aditi’s face from the tit mauling she was getting from reema and reema managed to flip aditi on her side and they started rolling across the floor. Both girls scratched, squeezed, punched and slapped as they fought on the ground rolling over and over, each struggling desperately to get on top of their rival. They finally stopped against one of the walls with reema on top of aditi, raining slaps and punches down on aditi’s head and face. The women had been fighting for just over 5 minutes at this stage and I heard reema say ‘I m going to fucking win this Bitch’, aditi didn’t answer and all I heard from aditi was little grunts of pain as the slaps and punches landed in her face. I realized it was a dangerous predicament for my gf as if she didn’t unseat reema soon the fight would be over. aditi grabbed one of reema’s tits and the front of her hair and managed to flip reema off of the top position, aditi immediately jumped to her feet before reema.

Reema quickly rolled away and jumped to her feet closing the gap between her and aditi, both women with their fists raised like boxers. Both women were clearly hurting and wanting to inflict as much pain as possible on her rival and end the fight as quickly as possible. Neither woman broke eye contact as they started throwing punches at each others face and tits with little or no regard for defense, they simply threw punches at each other. Initially very few hard punches landed on either woman but slowly more and more punches effectively found there target. Aditi was definitely getting the better of the boxing match with reema and was continually driving her back. aditi landed a real beauty of a punch against the side of reema’s jaw and I saw reema’s legs begin to buckle. I must admit at this stage to thinking reema would go down but she was tougher than I expected and managed to keep going. The women came together again after a slight pause, throwing tired punches at each other with aditi’s punches again proving the more effective.

The women again sank their hands in each others hair and viciously started dragging each other around the room. The fight had been raging for almost 10 minutes at this stage and aditi released one of her hands from reema’s hair and using it to throw uppercuts to her face. This was more than reema could take and aditi knocked her to the floor and immediately jumped on top of her. I noticed reema was beginning to offer less resistance at this stage and aditi managed to wrap her legs around reema, reema feebly tried to get her trapped legs free but aditi entwined her legs more tightly around reema. Dipesh told me he thought the end was near as aditi again grabbed reema’s hair and started banging her head on the floor. reema tried in vain to grab at aditi’s hair but failed as aditi triumphantly continued smashing her head against the floor. After doing this a couple more times aditi securely pinned reema’s hands above her head and I heard reema start to sob. aditi got her breath back and slowly slid forward on reema’s body so her tits covered reema’s face. reema was sobbing uncontrollably now as aditi triumphantly straddled her chest and viciously slapped reema’s face from side to side. reema was a spent force and screamed her surrender, telling aditi she had had enough. aditi sat back in disgust, spat at reema and said, ‘I thought you said you were going to win this one bitch
« Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 04:24:26 AM by Karan »

Offline Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite

• God Member
Re: reema vs aditi
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2012, 08:05:22 PM »

This is realy Jem…dude…I can’t compare myself….

Thnks
“Nothing is more humiliating than overpowering & pinning the opponent for at-least 10 minutes under you”