News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Topless Bull Whip Fight

• 93 Replies

Offline JackCatFan

Re: Topless Bull Whip Fight
« Reply #75 on: December 18, 2011, 08:09:38 AM »
You know, I often wonder the same thing too, William. I gues we'll never know.

Offline HB

• God Member
« Reply #76 on: December 18, 2011, 01:06:35 PM »
well, let's see, the OP was supposed to have this whip fight in late 2009 - she wasn't a registered user it seems and neither was the first to accept the challenge.  So then after the whip fight, she was supposed to fight 2 others in early 2010, at least one of whom was still active here until this month when they got caught up in another fake fight claims fiasco , so looking at the entire ridiculous affair...

{alt}

Offline Angie-39

• God Member
  • My Public Whipping
« Reply #77 on: December 29, 2011, 02:38:00 AM »
well, let's see, the OP was supposed to have this whip fight in late 2009 - she wasn't a registered user it seems and neither was the first to accept the challenge.  So then after the whip fight, she was supposed to fight 2 others in early 2010, at least one of whom was still active here until this month when they got caught up in another fake fight claims fiasco , so looking at the entire ridiculous affair...

{alt}

To bad it's not true.  All I'm saying is I wouldn't mind being in a fight like in the movie The Wicked Lady

Offline HB

• God Member
« Reply #78 on: December 31, 2011, 03:16:24 PM »
To bad it's not true.  All I'm saying is I wouldn't mind being in a fight like in the movie The Wicked Lady
Sure, I understand - I enjoyed that one myself to be honest  ;)  I wasn't directing any of my comments at you   :)
« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 03:18:11 PM by HB »

Offline Angie-39

• God Member
  • My Public Whipping
« Reply #79 on: January 05, 2012, 04:47:17 AM »
ok here it is. not as gory and violent as some had wanted im sure. but its something

it will be on the site in a few weeks
http://www.nextdoorcatfight.com
Yes!  This is what I was talking about.  I'd love to be in a fight like this

Offline Scotti

« Reply #80 on: January 22, 2012, 09:56:49 PM »
it looks cheesy, very fake...don't you think?

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #81 on: January 22, 2012, 11:20:11 PM »
ok here it is. not as gory and violent as some had wanted im sure. but its something

it will be on the site in a few weeks
Yes!  This is what I was talking about.  I'd love to be in a fight like this

Angie, what girl here would you like to fight? Speed

Offline daveboxfan

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #82 on: January 23, 2012, 02:26:40 AM »
The whip fight from nextdoorcatfight was not fake in any wayI was there and saw it in person.

Offline Angie-39

• God Member
  • My Public Whipping
« Reply #83 on: January 24, 2012, 04:29:16 AM »
Yeah, very fake, just like your tits

Offline mMikebl

• God Member
« Reply #84 on: January 24, 2012, 09:20:24 AM »
  Having a true "whip fight" is preposterous.  Real bullwhips were not used to strike animals (mules, oxen, or bulls, etc.) due to the terrible damage the whip would inflict on the animals, and the hide of those animals is much tougher than human skin.  The tips of actual bullwhips can reach supersonic speeds - that is what makes the cracking noise!  The noise was used to SCARE the animals.  The whips used to flog prisoners were much shorter to lessen the speed and force of the flogging.  Still many prisoners died from a relatively few lashes.  A whip fight would leave both women terribly scarred if only a couple strikes occured.
   Plus, it would not matter if the women were topless or not.  The whip would shred any clothing like a razor. 
   A staged "photo op" whip fight can be filmed but a true whip fight would be like a duel with pistols that never ran out of ammunition. 

Offline HB

• God Member
« Reply #85 on: January 24, 2012, 07:09:56 PM »

what were you expecting? actual flesh being lashed open and bleeding?  Jesus H,  were you actually expecting a real potential disfiguring fight?

From the stills it looks interesting. The producer saw an fetish being discussed here, and created a video to bring that fetish to life in a SANE and SAFE manner. 

I say Kudos to the producers of this.  It is good to know some wants and suggestions are being taken to heart.  Excellent work
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 07:12:00 PM by HB »

Offline HB

• God Member
« Reply #86 on: January 24, 2012, 07:12:16 PM »
Yeah, very fake, just like your tits

Bravo :D

Offline Angie-39

• God Member
  • My Public Whipping
« Reply #87 on: March 18, 2012, 03:14:19 PM »
@saesneg
Thanks for your professional opinion. As a professional I never promoted this as "unscripted" or "competitive".... For what its worth I only said the action was "rough", but you didnt comment on that, nor anything else Ive said about the vid.

@HB thank you very much for your kind support. You hit the nail on the head. I saw something here that was popular, so I tried to tune into that and give the fans something they were asking for.

@everybody else that has negative comments about the vid....... THANKS FOR YOUR FEEDBACK its always apreciated. Maybe its a good vid, maybe its bad, maybe its rough enough, maybe its too playfull, maybe we should have used real bull whips and drawn blood, maybe the action should have been so rough that someone would have had to go to the hospital, I dont know. As a producer I have to look at a whole multitude of variables,the main  one being the models safety.

I tried god damn it... At least I did that:)

I thought it was hot and a great idea.  I hope to see more like this

Offline lauren36

• oh ya thats me
« Reply #88 on: January 08, 2015, 05:08:45 PM »
Yes, I was just in Baltimore a month ago.  Do you want to set something up?
did this ever happen ???

Offline Jill_T

• God Member
« Reply #89 on: January 09, 2015, 06:14:08 PM »
better with riding crops
Wrestling RulesCatfights