News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Keeley Hazell vs. Lucy Pinder - Busty British Glamour Model Catfight

• 8 Replies

Offline pollman

• God Member
  • Catfight enthusiast
{alt}

Hello everyone, it's nice to be back.

Here is a particularly sexy catfight poll featuring two of the most popular British glamour models: Keeley Hazell and Lucy Pinder.

Both these girls always do very well in online catfight polls, and are very popular with catfight fans around the world for their beauty, breath taking sexiness, and of course their impressively sized large natural breasts.

In their own country of England, both these girls are regarded as being at the top of their profession and the nation's favourite busty glamour girl.

However, there is some contention as to who really is THE superior woman between Keeley and Lucy. Many catfight fan has fantasized about these two impressive women sorting out who is the best female by having a genuinely rough, bad tempered, hairpulling, boob smothering, slapping and kicking catfight in order to allow one of these two girls to demonstrate she is the better woman.

So who do you think would prove to be the best catfighter... blonde Keeley or brunette Lucy?

Cast your vote and feel free to leave any comments on why you think either Keeley or Lucy would be better at catfighting than her opponent.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2009, 03:21:08 PM by pollman »

Offline djcrash

• God Member
Re: Keeley Hazell vs. Lucy Pinder - Busty British Glamour Model Catfight
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2009, 01:31:47 AM »
Now that's one tough question, i voted for Lucy. This one could easily go either way, but i do love the question.

Offline JackCatFan

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2009, 05:02:33 AM »
This is a great match-up. I'm torn between loyalty to Lucy and the thought that Keeley might just be too bitchy for her in a scrap. In the end, I think Keeley might shade it. It would be some catfight though.

Offline pollman

• God Member
  • Catfight enthusiast
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2009, 04:00:02 PM »
{alt}

OK, this is turning out to be a great catfight between two very popular girls who are causing many catfight fans difficult problems in choosing who they like the best between Lucy and Keeley.

The girls now move into Round 2 of the catfight and are dressed in tight fitting schoolgirl outfits. Their hair has now been put into ponytails, and they are wearing tight fitting white shirts that barely contain their impressive sized busts, plus very short mini skirts.

It's time for some dirty school rules catfighting with hairpulling, school girl pins and cheat tactics like biting and scratching.

But will it be Lucy or Keeley who impresses you most to gain your vote?

You decide.

petelv

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2009, 08:24:13 AM »
I voted for Keeley.

pete

Offline JackCatFan

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2009, 06:24:05 AM »
Lauren, I know I might regret asking this but.... How do you know that Keeley is a wimp in real life?

Offline JackCatFan

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2009, 02:44:58 AM »
Thanks for your answers, Lauren. Very interesting responses and a little homework for me to do!

Offline pollman

• God Member
  • Catfight enthusiast
Keeley Hazell vs. Lucy Pinder - Busty British Glamour Model Catfight
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2010, 12:21:00 AM »
CATFIGHT

{alt}{alt}
« Last Edit: August 25, 2010, 12:22:55 AM by pollman »

Offline Mindcastle

• God Member
  • Domination not Destruction
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2010, 01:25:31 AM »
That doesn't count, Pete, you only get one vote.