News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

1980s Sex Symbol Tournament Round 03 Set 1

• 3 Replies

Offline Vassago

• God Member
1980s Sex Symbol Tournament Round 03 Set 1
« on: August 07, 2010, 03:06:36 PM »
{alt} {alt}
CATHERINE OXENBERG (Age: 28; 5'5.5" / 25th 0-2) vs MARLA HEASLEY (Age: 30; 5'6" / 32nd 0-2)
Both women are yet to win and Marla's heavy beatdown to Kathy Ireland and Sharon Stone might play to her disadvantage as Catherine did much better job against Kim Basinger and Kathleen Turner.

{alt} {alt}
KATHY IRELAND (Age: 26; 5'10" / 5th 2-0) vs KIM DELANEY (Age: 31; 5'7" / 27th 0-2)
Kathy Ireland wants to continue her winning run and punch Kim Delaney's guts out in a straight-forward fashion.

{alt} {alt}
REBECCA DE MORNAY (Age: 30; 5'5.5" / 20th 1-1) vs KATE CAPSHAW (Age: 36; 5'7" / 15th 1-1)
Rebecca de Mornay promises to wreck Kate Capshaw into shreds but the taller blonde is looking for some revenge after an upset loss to Donna Dixon.

{alt} {alt}
DONNA DIXON (Age: 32; 5'9" / 7th 2-0) vs TANYA ROBERTS (Age: 34; 5'8" / 22nd 0-2)
Meanwhile Dixon faces Tanya Roberts who got involved in two very close fights but ultimately lost both of them and is looking to finally taste success.

{alt} {alt}
AUDREY LANDERS (Age: 33; 5'3" / 11th 2-0) vs HUNTER TYLO (Age: 27; 5'6" / 26th 0-2)
Audrey Landers' confidence seems to be on the upswing and Hunter Tylo might find herself in all sorts of trouble.

{alt} {alt}
KIM WILDE (Age: 29; 5'4" / 19th 1-1) vs HEATHER LOCKLEAR (Age: 28; 5'5" / 21st 1-1)
A couple of blondes promise to deliver some great catfight with both of them confident of beating their rival into a tearful mess.

{alt} {alt}
DEMI MOORE (Age: 27; 5'5" / 14th 1-1) vs KATHERINE KELLY LANG (Age: 28; 5'7" / 29th 0-2)
Demi Moore has made a slow start to the competition but Katherine didn't make any use of her long legs either despite going almost all the way with Kathy Ireland. Will the blonde finally break the losing streak vs the malicious brunette?

{alt} {alt}
DARRYL HANNAH (Age: 29; 5'10" / 4th 2-0) vs JERRY HALL (Age: 33; 6'0" / 12th 1-1)
Darryl Hannah and Jerry Hall both look to knock her opponent out as this is a match up of two hard-hitting women who won't give an inch to nobody.
UK Celebrity Boxing Boards: http://bbuchat.freeforums.net/

Offline Glamour Fights

• God Member
  • Love Glamous Celebrities in Catfghts!
Re: 1980s Sex Symbol Tournament Round 03 Set 1
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2010, 04:37:18 PM »
Looks like I got this one early before too much voting. Here are my thoughts.

Catherine Oxenberg vs Marla Heasley: I am think what Vasago says is on target here. Catherine has done better against tough opponents than Marla has. It will be a nasty catfight and Catherine will finally force Marla to cry "AUNTIE!"

Kathy Ireland vs Kim Delaney: Kathy will use her long reach to nail Kim directly on the nose. Kim will try and move in close but Cathy's fist will keep her away and put her down.

Rebecca de Mornay vs Kate Capshaw: Of the two, I like Kate better and think she is sexier. But Rebecca is nastier and once she gets her hands in Kate's thick, curly, luscious locks Kate will be screaming bloody murder.

Donna Dixon vs Tanya Roberts: I am not sure why Vassago thinks Donna's last win was an upset. Physically she seems to be the spitting image of Cybill Shepherd and I would expect her to be an even match for Cybill. I believe she was on Moonlighting with Cybill and I couldn't tell them apart. What I don't know is what Donna's "fighting spirit" is like. She is as sweet as Vassago thinks she is. Tanya replaced Cheryl Ladd as the Angel most likely to be in a bikini and she is very proud. So maybe her desire for success is enough for her to win but I don't think so.

Audrey Landers vs Hunter Tylo: Audrey may be very confident but I fear it is overconfidence. Hunter will chew her up and spit her out. Audrey will go running back to her sister, Judy, in tears for solace.

Kim Wilde vs Heather Locklear: Neither woman is very strong as far as I am concerned but I think both are fighters. I pick Heather because I know she is very fast and quick. I also think she has a nasty streak beyond what Kim has.

Demi Moore vs Katherine Kelly Lang: Katherine had a good showing against the seemingly tough Kathy Ireland. But I think she expended a lot of energy in trying to get the upset win. Demi may have lost to slender Meg but I don't think Meg dished out the kind of punishment Cathy did to Kelly. The tough Demi will have an easy time romping over Katherine.

Darryl Hannah vs Jerry Hall: Jerry is tall but so is Daryl. My belief is that Daryl is stronger and has the better body control. When the two body up to take the other down it will be Daryl who wins the contest i times out of 10. Daryl will eventually wear Jerry down. I would love to see Darryl's long legs spread eagle Jerry's even longer legs in a fantastic grapevine.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2010, 05:26:17 PM by Glamour Fights »
{alt}

Offline djcrash

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2010, 02:51:06 AM »
For my vote it was Darryl over Jerri, Demi over Katherine, Hunter over Audrey, Donna over Tanya, Rebecca over Kate, Kathy over Kim, upset of this round Marla gives it to Catherine, Best fight in this round Heather beats the hell out of Kim.

Offline Vassago

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2010, 11:57:00 AM »
Third round is over and here are some post-fight thoughts. Audrey Landers upset the experts who all thought she has no chance against the bigger Hunter Tylo  ;)

Catherine Oxenberg (40) vs Marla Heasley (24)
Catherine finally got off the mark by smothering Marla Heasley on the floor and forcing her to submit. The A Team star tried her best to avoid another loss but Catherine turned on the evil woman inside and proved she's stronger then the brunette.

Kathy Ireland (44) vs Kim Delaney (19)
Kathy Ireland kept her perfect record by trashing Kim Delaney in a one-sided beatdown. Blonde just grabbed Kim's hair and punched her so many times that the brunette had no chance of getting away with such a malicious treatment and crumbled on the floor in tears.

Rebecca de Mornay (30) vs Kate Capshaw (35)
As tough and vicious as Rebecca de Mornay is, she just couldn't match Kate Capshaw's physical strenght and got dragged on the ground and kicked into submission. This didn't stop Rebecca from giving Kate a bitch stare look at the end as she was mainly upset and livid with herself rather then humiliated. Kate was in full fighting spirit and didn't take anything for granted which eventually gave her a narrow victory.

Donna Dixon (40) vs Tanya Roberts (25)
Donna Dixon is feeling even better now that she trashed the dangerous Tanya Roberts who on the other hand must be looking for some smaller women to come her way, cause all her three fights have been a disappointement and ended with a defeat.

Audrey Landers (37) vs Hunter Tylo (24)
A genuine upset here as the much smaller and slightly built Audrey Landers creamed the floor with Hunter Tylo against the odds. This could only mean Audrey's innocent looks can deceive and she kicked Hunter's crotch right from the start and pushed the brunette into defence. The petite blonde must also have her nails well prepared for scratching as Hunter painfully found out. She could withstand the crootch cheap shot but couldn't take Audrey goughing her eyes out and gave up.

Kim Wilde (28) vs Heather Locklear (35)
Wild punchfest came up next and allthough Kim Wilde held her ground for much of the contest, Heather Locklear's aggression prevailed and she knocked the British singer into submission.

Demi Moore (37) vs Katherine Kelly Lang (26)
Demi Moore has finally revealed the real bitch inside and she pummelled the taller blonde into submission. Katherine had a close fight with the seemingly stronger Kathy Ireland but Demi's evil approach was never going to let her down this time and she took full advantage of Katherine's lack of quick movement and tentative behaviour.

Darryl Hannah (45) vs Jerry Hall (17)
The biggest beatdown of the entire round came up here as the 6'0 Jerry Hall got completely destroyed by the equally tall but not so athleticly built Darryl Hannah. Jerry was looking good for giving Darryl a good fight but as it turned out, the Blade Runner star just pounded Jerry all over the place. Now that Jerry has lost to Kim Wilde before as well, this result might hurt her reputatiom more then anything else cause other woman would consider her just as a foul-mouthed dumb blonde who can't really fight and Jerry would hate comments like that. Meanwhile Darryl found this much easier then against the potentially weaker Brooke Shields in the previous round and her perfect record is still alive.
UK Celebrity Boxing Boards: http://bbuchat.freeforums.net/