News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Bigboobsdiannej Versus Charokat in a Tit Squeeze fight Poll!

• 4 Replies

Offline wrdwvr

• God Member
    • Fantasy_Matchups · Wrdwvr's Fantasy Catfighters Matchups
 bigboobsdiannej http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=12254
VS
charokat http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=8815

Pick your favorite to win!
The rules are as follows:
The first 2 rounds would be 2 minutes rounds with the 3rd being no time limit. No removing the gloves for scratching is allowed. Breasts can be pulled pushed, twisted, slammed together or crushed, but no slapping or punching. Nipples can be crushed but not attacked directly, until the 3rd round.
Anyone who breaks the rules is fined $2000 dollars.
Polls would be open for 3 days, unless otherwise requested.
Each lady wears a pair of opera gloves.

The room is quiet, but hot and stuffy as I finish wiping down the wall mats after the previous fight, my head still reeling from the sight of Katterina and Titfight_bitch going at it. I finally finished and then quickly picked up my stuff and got out of the room and went to check out the setup for the next battle. A half houtr later as I sat at the screen and finished reseting everything needed, I glanced up at the main monitor and saw none other then Charokat strutting into the room! She was wearing a pair of red shorts, and nothing else, her large breasts bouncing slightly from side to side as she walked to the other side of the room to await her opponent. None of the women knew who they would be fighting till they entered the small room, and I had found a great foe to test Charokat's skill at Tit Squeeze fighting in Bigboobsdiannej.  The door opened again just at that moment and in walked the huge breasted fighter. "Ha looks like I get to fight some small breasted bitch instead of someone of my own caliber", she said! " Small breasted? Who are you talking about? said Charocat as she cupped her impressive boobs! "You could never say such a thing about my babies!"
                                   "Well, they will be bigger after I finish with them!" purred Bigboobsdiannej as she adjusted her pink colored jogging pants!

« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 03:17:05 AM by wrdwvr »
Wrdwvr

Offline Busty Charo

• God Member
Re: Bigboobsdiannej Versus Charokat in a Tit Squeeze fight Poll!
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2010, 10:05:11 AM »
thanks pete,,,,i think i will kick her fat ass very fast
please if u have skinny or model shape dont try me,,,

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2010, 10:19:55 AM »
Come one Charo!!! you are better!!!
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2010, 03:31:03 AM »
thanks pete,,,,i think i will kick her fat ass very fast

I agree also, Charokat will kick bigboobsdiane ass. Charokat, your one sexy lady...

Speed

Offline wrdwvr

• God Member
    • Fantasy_Matchups · Wrdwvr's Fantasy Catfighters Matchups
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2010, 05:35:54 AM »
The Fight Story URL is:

http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=9338.0

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did imagining it, as with all the fights so far!!
Wrdwvr