News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Mistress Holly,is thinking of new ladies for her dungeon any takers for a fight?

• 22 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Ladies;

Mistress Holly is looking for some catfight action here.

Her outfit revealing, her shackles ready if she wins. That said, any ladies here willing to fight her??

Make your challenge. This thread good for 12 days, from Tuesday the 17th .. after that we will get to polls, for head to head, and a fight story.
So ladies you have until the 29th to be heard, making your challenge.

Storm

Offline hollywins

• God Member
  • bring it blonde bitches!!!!
Lol as if
Hollywedgiesu is my trillian name!

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
I may just end up collaring you, Holly..

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
All right,

We immeidtaly have 1 blonde and 1 brunette answer the challenge.

I think it might be intersting to see if it will be more blondes or brunettes challenge Mistress Holly.
Sad to say never looks like we ever have any red heads up to the challenge.

Holly, Tiffany nice to see you ladies are not intimidated by the lady in her dungeon.
Storm

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
Hmmm, Mistress Holly, I'd love to take you on, and beat, dominate & punish you in YOUR own dungeon .... what could be hotter? Nothing excites me more ... Tee hee! LOL!  :D ;)

Catfight hugs
(Your Mistress to be) Kayla
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
Thats right, honey, I do like ropes. And it will be YOU who'll be entangled and bound in MY ropes..Mmm, all tied up, ready to be punished, all inside your own dungeon..what an enticing thought ;)

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Look out, now 2 brunettes to one honestly sexy blonde, as challengers here so far.

Maybe blondes are afraid of the dungeon??

Oh and besides Jessika are there even any red haired catfighters here?? They seem to be scarce.

Storm

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
Mmmm..that'd be great, to take on Joanne in your dungeon first before getting you, 'Mistress'..Then, once I'm done whipping her ass, I'd tie her up, and make her watch as I kick your sweet ass all over your own dungeon..then, I'll have two little hotties to have some fun with ;)

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Tiffany ... lady you definately sound like this is getting your claws ready and your kink on !! Trying to have both a blonde and dark haired servants, in Holly's own dungeon.

Joanne you DEFINATELY are always welcome lady ......

Holly, do not know which lady it will be, with the ones speaking out so far. Plus your sexy bod, it looks like it will be VERY hot in the dungeon.

Ladies you can see the caliber, of beauty, sex appeal and catfight ability, stepping up so far. Think you have what it takes, make your challenge known.

Storm

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
After Grace 47 beat tough Mistress Holly up & dominated her, Mistress Holly hasn't been on this site much. Mistress Holly never told us how it felt to be the slave and being humiliated. It must be quite a different feeling having another woman force you to do whatever she wants you to do, compared with her being the one to force the other woman to do what she wants.

I do really like Mistress Holly & would like to see her in more fist fights with woman on this site.

Offline Kayla

• God Member
Yup, Johnny, I think Mistress Holly, was way too embarrassed & humiliated to show her face or talk about her experience of being on the receiving end ... just imagine how it would be if it happened again? Wink! TEE HEE!  :P ;D :D ;)

Hugs
Kayla

Offline Kayla

• God Member
Ah, Holly, glad to hear you train some ... I wouldn't want it any other way ... as an Olympic and professional athlete in IRL, I train many hours a day ... and have competed in a variety of grueling sporting disciplines including the martial arts, the standard marathon & the Iron Woman competition (swimming, cycling & running) ... See ya soon, honey! LOL!  :-* ;) :D

Sporting hugs
Kayla

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Time is running out.

Mistress Holly is sitting in her dungeon laughing, thinking most of you ladies afraid to challenge her there.

A few days left, until this one goes into regular polls.

Storm

Offline Gail Fights

• God Member
  • catfightergail on Trillian.
Time is running out.

Mistress Holly is sitting in her dungeon laughing, thinking most of you ladies afraid to challenge her there.

A few days left, until this one goes into regular polls.

Storm

There's something very appealing about the idea of enslaving a domme in her own dungeon and having my way with her after beating her up.  Using her own toys on her...

Oh yeah!  Count me in.
Either dance, fight, or get the #@%& out of my way.

Offline hollywins

• God Member
  • bring it blonde bitches!!!!
Misstress holly also beat me in a poll and id love another shot at her lets do this bitch!!!
Hollywedgiesu is my trillian name!