News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Mistress Holly,is thinking of new ladies for her dungeon any takers for a fight?

• 22 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Gail;

A lady looks as totally fine as you, is VERY welcome in this poll !!!
Holly 2 maybe wanting some rematch.
The blondes still WAY behind the brunettes making challenges here. Yet the ones we have, are some of the best!!
Tiffany and Joanne ..  Never to be overlooked !!

Holly, looks to me like you are getting some VERY sexy, as well as capable catfighters looking to bring it to you.
Think you may have to put on your leather and lace.. with your game face on for this one.

Storm

Offline HeatherB

I guess we need a "real" brunette to step up and take the challenge. Can't wait to claim "my" new dungeon.

Offline hollywins

• God Member
  • bring it blonde bitches!!!!
Im sure you dont wanna mess with me bitch you will find yourself beatup and bound like never seen before and ill sit on your faced and make you lick and cry like the little bitch we all know you are
Hollywedgiesu is my trillian name!

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Heather B ... welcome and nice to meet you for the first time.

Holly not sure here, but way this is going, you might just have a group show up, to tie you, and have fun. Seems most of the ladies are wanting to do some naughty or kinky things to you in your own dungeon.

Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Ladies only a few days left to challenge the Mistress ..

Then it goes to regular polls.

Storm

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
I know I'm gonna tie Holly up, nice and tight, and do all kinds of naughty, kinky things to her once I beat her and take her dungeon ;)

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Tiffany why is it, seeing a woman as full figured, and gorgeous as you. Then hear you talking about being tied up in a dungeon.

Yes you mean to be the one tying, yet very nice images happen, with you and this idea being given more than once.
I can't decide which sounds sexier.
YOU in the dungeon definately sounds enjoyable.. (Ok Tiffany ANYWHERE sounds great) Yet doing the tying or being tied .. hmmmm don't know which one I think you would look better as.

I only know either way you would look HOT!!

Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
LADIES !!! THANKS FOR STEPPING UP !!!

The contender poll coming RIGHT after this reply shows..
We definately have some SEXY catfighters looking to make Mistress Holly, whine and serve in her own dungeon.

I have been talking with, and Kayla would LOVE getting her hands on Holly, in her own dungeon. YET some real life events will not allow her to have fun with or participate properly. So to be considerate, let me know, so the REST of the ladies can enjoy posting and challenging back and forth.
Yet she will not be able to, for the full amount of time, this will take. So gracefully in consideration, for this. I will not place her in the poll.

That still leaves 5 ladies looking to tame Holly, so that poll coming next.

THANKS AGAIN to all the ladies taking part here.

Storm