News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

BignNastyBytch VS Joanne-grlwrestler in a Tit Squeeze fight!

• 2 Replies

Offline wrdwvr

• God Member
    • Fantasy_Matchups · Wrdwvr's Fantasy Catfighters Matchups
BignNastyBytch VS Joanne-grlwrestler in a Tit Squeeze fight!
« on: August 22, 2010, 11:53:09 PM »
BignNastyBytch
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=9981

VS Joanne-grlwrestler http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=11819

Pick your favorite to win!
The rules are as follows:
The first 2 rounds would be 2 minutes rounds with the 3rd being no time limit. No removing the gloves for scratching is allowed. Breasts can be pulled pushed, twisted, slammed together or crushed, but no slapping or punching. Nipples can be crushed but not attacked directly, until the 3rd round.
Anyone who breaks the rules is fined $2000 dollars.
Polls would be open for 3 days, unless otherwise requested.  
Each lady wears a pair of opera gloves.  

The rain is pounding against the panes of glass as I wait for the 2 new fighters to come up from the basement changing rooms, the storm in it's 3rd hour. Everything is ready for what is sure to be a different fight from the previous 2. Joanne-grlwrestler is set to fight BignNastyBytch and with the difference in chest sizes it was going to be a battle of opposites. Thunder shook the windows and the door opened, in strutted BignNastyBytch, her large breasts bouncing up and down slightly as she came in slowly and confidently. She had a black skirt on and dark nylons. She turned just as her opponent for the night stormed in!
                "So your the bitch I am going to get to crush tonight, I can't fucking wait to sink my fingers into those melons and make you scream, cow!"  Joanne-grlwrestler was barefoot and in daisy duke shorts as she taunted her rival, her opera gloves blood red, compared to the black ones BignNastyBytch wore.
                                    "Hey... what the fuck is this shit. I am supposed to be in a tit squeeze fight. Where the fuck are your tits?" taunted BignNastyBytch right back at her much less developed foe, a huge smile appearing on her face as Joanne-grlwrestler's face turned red with rage. "You bitch, your just jealous that even
though I have much smaller tits, they are still better then your cow udders ever were! BignNastyBytch cupped her boobs and shook them at her foe and purred,"Jealllousss...Jealllloussss....!"
                 Joanne-grlwrestler took a step forward, her hands clenching into fists, I could see her intentions written all over her face and as much as I would like to see what would happen if she started punching her opponents tits out, I quickly rang the bell twice signalling them to come forward and get ready to fight. "Oh wait till I get
my hands on those balloons of yours!, a livid looking Joanne-grlwrestler yells as she raises her hands and latches onto the big tits in front of her. " Well I need a freaking microscope to find where yours are little girl, Oh... there the litte bumps are!", taunts BignNastyBytch as she grabs hold. "DING"
« Last Edit: August 22, 2010, 11:57:52 PM by wrdwvr »
Wrdwvr

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
Re: BignNastyBytch VS Joanne-grlwrestler in a Tit Squeeze fight!
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2010, 10:55:42 PM »
YAWN!!! Must say it is pretty BORING, I think, the way people (mainly guys!) vote here on this board - it's so predictable!

Hugs
Kayla
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline wrdwvr

• God Member
    • Fantasy_Matchups · Wrdwvr's Fantasy Catfighters Matchups
Re: BignNastyBytch VS Joanne-grlwrestler in a Tit Squeeze fight!
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2010, 03:16:59 AM »
Wrdwvr