News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

My Most Satisfying Catfight!!!

• 5 Replies

Offline Allie22

• God Member
  • I'm 26 and a second generation cat fighter.
My Most Satisfying Catfight!!!
« on: April 20, 2020, 05:22:31 PM »
So, way back when I was 15 and first discovered my Mom was a catfighter, I made a mistake. I told my friend Lydia who's sister Barbara was 19 and imagined herself to be a great fighter. The two of us would talk fights and I told Lydia that my Mom could beat her sister. So then Lydia goes and tells her sister Barbara that, and apparently that stuck in her craw, and shortly after her now 20 year old sister challenged my Mom to a cat fight. She kind of backed my Mom into a corner by telling her that if she didn't fight her, she was sure that she could get a fight with 15 year old me, and started to tell my Mom in no uncertain terms how THAT fight would go. Barbara proposed a no holds barred catfight styled along the lines of the Ultimate Catfights, even down to the thong bottoms and no bra T-shirt attire. Unbenounced to me, the fight was even scheduled, which I heard from Lydia not my Mom. Barbara proposed that Lydia would work her corner and I'd work my Mom's, but my Mom was not gonna let that happen.

The Tale of the Tape back then would have been:

Barbara....20 years old, - 5 foot 7, 126 pounds, 38DD-26-35

Vrs

Peggy....42 years old - 5 foot 8, 135 pounds, 36D-25-35

Well, days before the fight, my Dad (he's a fireman) was injured on the job, and life was turned upside down and the fight never happened, but I never forgot what this bitch tried to do to my Mom! That was pretty much the end of Lydia and my friendship too, because Mom told new in no uncertain terms to stay away from the Grab girls!

So turn the clock ahead 5 years, it's May of 2014. The last semester of my senior year is done, I'm home for a couple of days waiting for graduation day. One afternoon I head to the Superfresh on 8th street and as I'm picking out some cantaloupes, who do I run into but Lydia. We have a nice conversation and then I ask her what her sister Barbara is doing and she tells me shes a waitress in the Crab Shack restaurant. I give her my cell number and ask her to pass it along to her sister and tell her that I'm ready for that fight now anytime she is.

The next day, I'm heading home from the beach when my phone starts ringing. I dig it out of the beach bag and it's a 609 number I don't know, but as I have resumes out all over, I answer it.

"Hello...this is Allison". And I hear back, "Well, so the little girl is ready to pay back her mother's debt huh." I'm tempted to say listen bitch, go fuck yourself, but I keep it cordial enough to schedule a cat fight 2 days later. Bras and panties, no punches to the face, winner when the other can't or won't continue. "Be sure to bring your Mom along...maybe I can fight both of you"....I don't tell her, but that ain't happening. She gives me an off island address and we agree on a time and I hang up.

I immediately call my Aunt Diane and arrange for her to be my second, and then I start thinking in my mind what I'm gonna do to this bitch! I also say nothing to my Mom about this. This BS is between Barbara and me, and I have been waiting 6 years to get even with this bitch

The 2014 Tale of the Tape would look a little different!

Barbara....25 years old, 5 foot 7, 126 pounds, 38DD-26-35

Allie.....21 years old, 5 foot 7, 130 pounds, 36DD-22-34

Two nights later, I made up an excuse to leave, drove off island and down to a Wawa where I met Diane. I switched to her car and we drove to a neighborhood of little bungalows that was a little run down. We found the address, parked the car and rang the door bell. Lydia opened the door and brought us into a sparsly furnished living room.

"Who lives here?" I asked

"Barbara and her boy friend"

"He's not here is he?"

"No he's a long distance trucker out on a run. Is this ok for a fight location?"

I looked around the room. There was a couch, wing chair, a couple of lamps, and a table on the far wall. The floor was covered with a threadbare pattern rug that looked like it came from someone's Grandmother.

"Fine...where's Barbara"

"Right here bitch" she said as she walked into the room wearing a white man's dress shirt.

I slipped off my shirts and T-shirt and was standing there in a nice substantial red bra and red low cut panties. Barbara slipped off the men's shirt and stood in a lacy black bra looking more like it was bought at Fredericks of Hollywood rather than Victoria Secret! On her bottom, a small black thong, which had I a backside like Barbara I wouldn't wear! Her black hair was cut shorter than it use to be...her boobs as big as always! I remember thinking back to high school when we called her melon boobs! I smiled...

"what are you smiling at bitch?"

"Nothing much"

"You ready?" Barbara asked

"More than ready" I said.

The two of us came together and Barbara made the first move, slapping me as hard as she could across the face with her right hand. A smile on her face, she moved at me again but this time I punched her low with a right and when she doubled over, I kneed her in the chest and threw her against the wall. I moved in quickly and kneed her twice in the lower belly, then grabbed her by her hair and threw her to the floor over my hip.

"Well, little Allie has grown up", Barbara said as she started to get up. She surprised me though and charged at me from a crouch, her shoulder catching me right under my boobs, and slamming me into the wall. I was at her mercy at this point and she punched me hard in the
lower belly, let me slide down the wall and kneed me twice in my chest. As she pulled me up by the hair I surprised her with a punch to her stomach with
everything I had behind it. Then I grabbed her by the air and threw her to the wall, grabbed her my the bra straps and flipped her to the center of the room. I was on her in a second, plopped down hard on her stomach, grabbed her bra, pulled it below her big boobs, and grabbed her nipples. She started to scream and I got great satisfaction from that, but then she pulled my bra up and dug her nails in my boobs and now we were both in pain! Damn!!!

As if on cue, we both released, and rolled away. As we got up we both stripped off our bras and rubbed our sore boobs. She put her hands out in front of her and so did I, locking together in a test of strength. Our hands came to our sides and our boobs pressed together. Her 38DDs out weighed my 36DDs, and she tried her best to mash my boobs, but this is not my first go around with a busty opponent, so I resisted her moves as we danced around the room, locked together. But then she got her leg between mine, and we tripped in a tangled mess to the floor. We rolled around for a couple of minutes, changing position several times and grabbing boobs, slapping, and fighting in close quarters. Then suddenly I realized she'd snaked her hand into my panties and grabbed a handful of my snatch hair and pulled like she wanted to render we hairless down there. I screamed out in pain and started flailing with my fists. I rammed several hard rights into her left boob and she released me and grabbed at my fists.

We rolled away and slowly got to our feet.. She plowed a left in my right boob, mushrooming it against my rib cage. I returned the favor and plowed a right upper cut into her boobs, sending them flying. I grabbed at her hair, pulled her down and clamped a standing headlock on her. Then I kneed her in the stomach a couple of times before slamming her into the wall head first. This stunned her and as she fell to the floor I mounted her stomach and trapped her arms under my legs. Then I went to work on her boobs and nipples, slamming fists into her huge chest, digging in my nails, grabbing her boobs by the nipples and slamming them together. The final move was a vicious double punch to her chest and then as she whimpered in pain, I slid down and drapped my sweaty Doube Ds over her face in a real fuck you move.

She still lay on the floor as I retrieved my t-Shirt and shorts and went to the front door. " if you don't want another beating, stay the fuck out of my family's life bitch". And with that, the catfight that had been 6 years in the making ended with me the winner!

Offline bcw8

• God Member
Re: My Most Satisfying Catfight!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2020, 05:40:07 PM »
Nicely done!  Six years is a lot of pent-up fight.

Offline Allie22

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2020, 09:04:26 PM »
Indeed!

Offline Anna the Marine Chick

• God Member
  • Big ass titty biscuits!
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2020, 09:24:25 PM »
Great story!

Offline Peggy Tee

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2020, 06:30:37 PM »
Glad this popped back up babe!

Offline Allie22

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2020, 04:20:33 PM »
Thanks Mom!