News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

World of Wildcats

• 4 Replies

Offline ligbugs

• God Member
World of Wildcats
« on: December 13, 2017, 12:39:42 AM »
Just dug out a VHS of W.O.W trailers. Most were staged but a few rough moves involved. I think they were based in Scotland and involved top models from the late 1980's but can't find any info after typing it into google. I know they went out of production years ago but just wondered if any of the videos were on the web abywhere

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
Re: World of Wildcats
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2017, 03:50:12 AM »
Just type W.O.W. Wrestling and you should gets lots of stuff...

here is one short match on dailymotion

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9qp7c

Offline yora

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2017, 08:23:14 AM »
This reminds me, or it could possibly be, a cable TV show that was broadcast on the Bravo Sky channel in the UK around 1997, from what I remember it was on about 2am, half hour long and filmed in Texas.  Mostly family friendly stuff, but still a good show.

Offline jessiefite

• God Member
  • Love to fight no rules. IRL. Want a piece of me?
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2017, 08:46:20 AM »
My BF had some W.O.W. videos in his collection. They were a production company and not a tv show.
They were from the 80's or 90's.  I googled and didn't find anything on them, but there is one seller
out there who might know where you can get World of Wildcats materials.  Roxanne Butcher, of
Roxanne's.  She sold my BF a bunch of old tapes from producers of that era.  E-mail her at:

roxanne@rockin-roxanne.com

Good luck.